PDA

View Full Version : ☀️ Dragon Story: Summer Sale Suggestion Thread

Paul__
06-15-21, 06:28 PM
Dragon Story Summer Sale Suggestion Thread

With summer just around the corner, what would you like to see in a possible Summer / Back to School Sale in Dragon Story?

If there are any specific dragons, habitats, decorations, or anything else you would like to see, feel free to post them below! Pictures are highly encouraged.

Note: Please also note that while suggestions will be taken into account, it is ultimately at the Storm8 Staff's discretion as to what actually comes on sale at the time the sale(s) go(es) live. This thread is not for suggesting new features or changes to the game. All off topic posts will be removed.

Den8137259
06-15-21, 06:46 PM
Habitats sale would be great!

Especially those designs with a home-themed habitat, to align with the current stay home sentiment ?

Any previously launched design that has a hut or house-design are to be included .. I remember that many were 3 drag capacity. Hopefully we see an upgrade also (:

Mikep101
06-15-21, 07:02 PM
The 5 dragon Fairy Crossroad habitat! It has been years since it was in sale! Also bring back the old old gold producing dragons. Even if they aren't on sale for as cheap as in the past it would be great. The Five Peaks and Arcane Fire habitats for cheap would also be helpful. I'm just trying to create space so I can continue to play!

Other than that, some 5 dragon green and yellow habitats for cheap would be nice. Don't care which really.

Natasha_07
06-15-21, 11:34 PM
Rosebud Floats habitat, old GPD Stainglass & Midas.

amerirish
06-16-21, 11:10 AM
Rosebud Floats habitat, old GPD Stainglass & Midas.

Here are their pictures:
59680 59678 59679

amerirish
06-16-21, 11:13 AM
I hate to sound like a broken record, but WE NEED MORE LAND!!! I've had to sell off habitats that I already spent 300-500 gold for and will have to rebuy if we ever get more room :mad:

Mikep101
06-18-21, 09:31 AM
Speeding up or doubling essence on trades and reducing ticket temple prices would also be nice for the sale.

For the summer sale, any thoughts on when it might occur? Next week or maybe 1st week in July would be my guess.

deamon506
06-29-21, 04:38 PM
Gimme GPDs all day I?m trying to catch em all

sweetlife007
06-29-21, 08:26 PM
Sales on GPD, 5 dragon habitats and ways to get more adventure tickets. Also reduce marble keys time from 24 hours to something less. It takes forever to expand for more land. Or let us use maps to expand on exterior land.

Mikep101
07-03-21, 02:13 PM
Looks like the Fire Works sale is on. This the same as the summer sale? I don't see any posting about it. Good deal on the Buccaneer Bay and decent deal on Fey type 5 dragon Habitats. I don't buy many dragons these days due to space constraints. No GPDs on sale, or at least that I don't have, still hoping old ones come back. Spent 2.5K gold, but will sit on rest. Waiting on 5 Peaks and Fairy Crossroads (good because it take 4 types and is dirt cheap) to go back on sale. That and some cheap 5 dragon yellow and green habitats. Throwing away a.lot of old 3 dragon habitats I purchased or won previously.

Den8137259
07-06-21, 06:16 PM
Looking for an overhaul .. so will appreciate a lot if there are sales! GPDs if possible! Thank you! ★

mymonta
07-07-21, 12:49 PM
Looks like the Fire Works sale is on. This the same as the summer sale? I don't see any posting about it. Good deal on the Buccaneer Bay and decent deal on Fey type 5 dragon Habitats. I don't buy many dragons these days due to space constraints. No GPDs on sale, or at least that I don't have, still hoping old ones come back. Spent 2.5K gold, but will sit on rest. Waiting on 5 Peaks and Fairy Crossroads (good because it take 4 types and is dirt cheap) to go back on sale. That and some cheap 5 dragon yellow and green habitats. Throwing away a.lot of old 3 dragon habitats I purchased or won previously.

Yes, the Buccaneer Bay and the Fey type habitats were the deals of this sale (as far as habitats). I took a brief hiatus from the game about a year ago and must have missed out on all of those Fey habitats then, and they are so pretty, so I was happy to get them at a good price plus be able to phase out some of my single type habitats.

A couple cheap dragons, too - I got a couple Olympic Types - Ares and something else - that I hadn't seen on sale before.

Paul__
07-07-21, 11:23 PM
Please remember to stay on topic. This thread is about suggesting items to go on sale for the Summer.

If you'd like to discuss the Fireworks Sale, the thread is here:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112454-Fireworks-Sale-2021-Jul-3

Mikep101
07-08-21, 03:31 PM
Paul, so the fireworks sale isn't the summer sale? Is the summer sale the back to school sale, which is at end of summer?

squigglish
07-09-21, 09:59 AM
Well, I would always like to see the old expired gold dragons come back for limited time sales. One thing that I would also like to see is the summer sale be changed to a summer and winter sale. That would make it inclusive for players from both the southern and northern hemispheres.

fuzyundies
07-11-21, 08:58 PM
This might sound a little odd but is it possible to have a sale on Maps and Marble Keys (.... not Raw marble please.....) on the back to school/summer sale. I know they're for cash, and you're actually talking about "for gold" sales, but I can't buy habitats cause I need to clear land. :D

...You could also put the Map and Marble Key producing dragons on sale.

israa20150
07-21-21, 08:11 AM
I wish for sales on habitats that hold 5 dragons, Shimmering Shrine.
I wish for these dragons to be back and on sale: Stainglass, Midas, Goldwing and Alchemy
Crafting dragons with less essence. Sale on Diamond Temple.

Paul__
09-03-21, 10:34 AM
Thanks for your suggestions. End of Summer / Back to school sales are here!