PDA

View Full Version : Finished Cruise and still waiting for 'Tasty Mackerel' to show up

karengar
06-07-21, 06:55 PM
Completed cruise over 24 hours ago and the character 'Tasty Mackerel' has yet to show to unlock recipe! Can you fix this! Only three days left to made recipe and there is no way to collect all 10 items to creat if she will not show!

Paul__
06-07-21, 07:53 PM
Congratulations on completing your cruise! The character usually appears every few hours. If you do not collect from your other characters, they will keep coming back into the restaurant until they are collected from. Make sure that you tap on the bubble over all of the other cruise characters you have won. This should help to free the queue so you won't miss Tasty Mackerel.

Remember, you only need to collect from Tasty Mackerel once to unlock the gem recipe permanently. You only need to cook the recipe if you want to complete the side goal to earn additional Golden Stamps.

footballmel
06-16-21, 10:37 AM
Completed cruise over 24 hours ago and the character 'Tasty Mackerel' has yet to show to unlock recipe! Can you fix this! Only three days left to made recipe and there is no way to collect all 10 items to creat if she will not show!

I often find myself crunched for time with this too, seems like it takes forever for them to show up when they used to walk in immediately after you completed the cruise orders... Sometimes I just use gems to purchase the rest of that ingredient/special item so I can get the stamp, or get down to the wire and use my hands to finish cooking it immediately.

JustKay
07-27-21, 05:30 AM
I reported this earlier, but was asked to provide screenshots, which I was too late to take. The Spill The Tea food item does not have the lipstick art on it, which I thought was unusual for such a prominent feature on the dish. I recently cooked up another service and below are the snapshots requested: