PDA

View Full Version : mastery

dracuella2
04-25-11, 10:33 PM
I am sure its listed here somewhere, but I can't find it. So, does anyone know how to check your recipes to verify that you have mastered them? I have some that look like I have mastered them, but I can't remember if I did and I don't want to waste timely cooking them if I have already mastered them. Is it even possible to check that or is that maybe something that TL could add? If it is available, could someone tell me how? Thanks!:D

cast1532
04-25-11, 10:53 PM
If you have the bar full and the number 4. You have master the recipe.

DaniBelleDesign
04-26-11, 05:35 AM
When you master a level for a food your awarded one of that dish by Mastery, go on and serve it.

dracuella2
04-26-11, 11:12 AM
The bar actually shows 4 while you are working toward level 4. I have 2 accounts, 1 on my droid and 1 on my pod touch. The ipod touch is a lot clearer than the droid and I am having trouble seeing on my droid if I have mastered the recipe. I am on level 52 or so on the droid and am cooking only the longer recipes, those are the only ones I have left. I just don't want to take a day to cook something I have already mastered, which has happened, since I can't tell on the bar if its completed or not. Anybody know of a better way to check? And I usually serve all my food, so I don't have the mastery dish left in my inventory either, oops my bad, so can't check there either. Anybody got any ideas? Um, hey TL, just a thought, maybe put a star at the end of the bar instead of the 4 so that we know its been mastered? Just a suggestion. Thanks!