PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Time Event - 2021 June 2

judyandthecat
06-02-21, 03:56 PM
Birthday Event
Our Eighth Birthday

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485

Getting Started
1. (instructions on event screen)
2. Send Planes
3. Upgrade the Cake

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 12: Birthday Time
It's our 8th birthday! Let's celebrate all that's gr-Eight about the farm! Let's send these invites out to everyone we know!
Buy 8th Birthday Cake from the Market
Make 1 Plane Delivery
Give 1 Pink Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Give 1 Yellow Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Give 1 Blue Birthday Invite - random drop planes
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points
Cake now gives 8 Cake Slices

Goal 2 of 12: Birthday Time
The more Invites we turn in, the more Cake Slices we'll have for everyone!
Give 2 Pink Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Give 2 Yellow Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Give 2 Blue Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Cake now gives 12 Cake Slices

Goal 3 of 12: Birthday Time
Keep collecting Invites to improve how many we receive!
Give 3 Pink Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Give 3 Yellow Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Give 3 Blue Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Cake now gives 16 Cake Slices

Goal 4 of 12: Birthday Time
Morgan if we have a lot of Cake can should we have prizes?
Give 4 Pink Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Give 4 Yellow Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Give 4 Blue Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Cake now gives 20 Cake Slices

Goal 5 of 12: Birthday Time
Piper, isn't Cake all the prize we need?
Give 5 Pink Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Give 5 Yellow Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Give 5 Blue Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Cake now gives

Goal 6 of 12: Birthday Time
Well, yes, but also who doesn't like more stuff?
Give 6 Pink Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Give 6 Yellow Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Give 6 Blue Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Cake now gives 28 Cake Slices

Goal 7 of 12: Birthday Time
Ok, if we have enough Cake Slices, I'll let you trade in some items for a new Pet or Exotic Pet.
Give 7 Pink Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Give 7 Yellow Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Give 7 Blue Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Cake now gives 32 Cake Slices

Goal 8 of 12: Birthday Time
Yay, I can't wait. Let's keep getting these Invites, so we can make Cake Slices faster!
Give 9 Pink Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Give 9 Yellow Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Give 9 Blue Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Cake now gives 36 Cake Slices

Goal 9 of 12: Birthday Time
Lucas, don't you love Cake?
Give 13 Pink Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Give 13 Yellow Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Give 13 Blue Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Cake now gives 40 Cake Slices

Goal 10 of 12: Birthday Time
I love to eat cake.
Give 18 Pink Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Give 18 Yellow Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Give 18 Blue Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Cake now gives 44 Cake Slices

Goal 11 of 12: Birthday Time
Lucas, me too! I love just about every kind of cake!
Give 23 Pink Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Give 23 Yellow Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Give 23 Blue Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Cake now gives 48 Cake Slices

Goal 12 of 12: Birthday Time
Once we turn in these Invites, we'll be able to get so much cake. Piper, are you ready to choose a New Pet or Exotic Pet?
Give 30 Pink Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Give 30 Yellow Birthday Invite - random drop planes
Give 30 Blue Birthday Invite - random drop planes
REWARDS: 200 coins, Bouncy House, 3 experience points
Cake now gives 60 Cake Slices

Side Goal
It's Cake Time
Collect Birthday Cake Slices from the 8th Birthday Cake to win exclusive prizes!
Collect 50 Birthday Cake Slices to win a Red Birthday Gift
Collect 225 Birthday Cake Slices to win Party Balloons
Collect 500 Birthday Cake Slices to win a Yellow Birthday Gift
Collect 1100 Birthday Cake Slices to win a Pig Pile
Collect 2100 Birthday Cake Slices to win a Blue Birthday Gift

Goal 1 of 2: Mini Cakes For Everyone
Need more Birthday Stuff? We can use these Cupcakes to get more!
Get a Birthday Cupcake from the Market for 20 gems
After buying you give it a Birthday Candle - Random Drop Planes
Takes 10 minutes to give.
I think this is a one time use

Choose a Loving Friend!
Use your Red Birthday Gift, Yellow Birthday Gift, and Blue Birthday Gift to get a new friend! Choose Party Hat Seahorse or the Exotic Birthday Surprise Box!
Get the Red Birthday Gift
Get the Yellow Birthday Gift
Get the Blue Birthday Gift
Choose your new sweet friend!
Take your three Birthday Gifts to the Farmer's Outpost to make your pet
You can only choose one

You collect from the Birthday Cake every three hours!
Swipe your pail over the Cake to collect!
Upgrade Information (if applicable)
Before any upgrades the Cake will give 4 Cake Slices
There are altogether 12 upgrades for the Birthday Cake
1st Upgrade - give 1 of each colour Party Invite
2nd Upgrade - give 2 of each colour Party Invite
3rd Upgrade - give 3 of each colour Party Invite
4th Upgrade - give 4 of each colour Party Invite
5th Upgrade - give 5 of each colour Party Invite
6th Upgrade - give 6 of each colour Party Invite
7th Upgrade - give 7 of each colour Party Invite
8th Upgrade - give 9 of each colour Party Invite
9th Upgrade - give 13 of each colour Party Invite
10th Upgrade - give 18 of each colour Party Invite
11th Upgrade - give 23 of each colour Party Invite
12th Upgrade - give 30 of of each colour Party Invite

Event Prizes
Bouncy House
Party Hat Seahorse - Exotic Pet - 1 square
Birthday Surprise Box - Exotic Pet - 1 square
Party Balloons
Pig Pile

Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost (if any)
Birthday Cupcake - 20 gems - One Time Use

judyandthecat
06-02-21, 03:56 PM
Saved for Event information

Paul__
06-02-21, 04:01 PM
The prizes look nice with this event. Wondering if both of the pets are exotic pets. They both look like exotic pets, but the caption of the goal only mentioned hat the Party Hat Seahorse is exotic.

I was hoping that we would get a choice between exotic and regular pets like the Valentine’s and Halloween events.

Natasha_07
06-02-21, 04:12 PM
Thank you for giving ALL players access to the birthday cake, that's quite a gift itself. :)

TwixAndScones
06-02-21, 04:20 PM
Not really interested in any of this personally, to be honest.

The seahorse would be a nice pet to me if it didn't look so weird with them balloons next it / apart of it.

Did buy the Penguin birthday cake, because it is cute and I had spare coins. I do need to level up, so I can start making fried bananas on my main farm to sell like my higher level does. For that, I may eventually participate here and there if I get any of the coloured card Invites to turn in from the planes as I try to level up.

But I won't care if I don't get any the pets in time. As again, none of the pets personally interest me this time around. So I will not be stressed about it.

judyandthecat
06-02-21, 04:36 PM
Looks like this Event is about sending lots of airplanes in order to make the update the cake to give more slices.

Send Planes to Collect Party Invites

Natasha_07
06-02-21, 06:39 PM
Can someone please confirm if the birthday cupcake is a one time use, thank you.

Fairyreserve
06-02-21, 07:31 PM
Can someone please confirm if the birthday cupcake is a one time use, thank you.

I don't think it is cuz it says 1/1 max reached. I think u just keep giving it candles. That said, I've sent like 1t planes, not one event item dropped.

Lapetshop7
06-02-21, 07:45 PM
Fingers crossed that we get a birthday sale!! My birthday is June 13th so would be nice! Also, love how these birthday events falls around my birthday

judyandthecat
06-02-21, 07:47 PM
I don't think it is cuz it says 1/1 max reached. I think u just keep giving it candles. That said, I've sent like 1t planes, not one event item dropped.

I can buy more then one so thinking it is a one time use.

TwixAndScones
06-02-21, 07:57 PM
Yeah, also I've been able to find Birthday Candles in the market.

And if you look on info thing to the Birthday Cupcakes, it says use "a" - which I think more than likely implies it being a one time use.

Fairyreserve
06-02-21, 08:01 PM
I can buy more the one so thinking it is a one time use.

I have to read better. The birthday cupcake I can buy mor eof, but the penguin one I have Rea he'd my limit.

Fairyreserve
06-02-21, 08:04 PM
Yeah, also I've been able to find Birthday Candles in the market.

And if you look on info thing to the Birthday Cupcakes, it says use "a" - which I think more than likely implies it being a one time use.

On the other hand, I cannot buy a birthday candle in the market. Is that cuz I'm Android? Is it a glitch?

TwixAndScones
06-02-21, 08:10 PM
No, it shouldn't be. They're just starting to appear in the market as people are now getting (and in some cases, selling) them. Give it a day or so, and I'm sure there's probably going to be nothing of almost only that in the market. Or at the very least, you'll see them more frequently. People are instantly buying them as they see them currently, which is why you're possibly not seeing them yet.

Paul__
06-02-21, 11:34 PM
I can confirm that the Birthday Cupcake is a one time use item.

jinglebellsfarm
06-03-21, 12:12 PM
Hi been trying this event for some time but not getting anything! Firstly started a bit late for me for some reason, people already have the bouncy castle. Have done countless deliveries and not gotten any of the cards!! Any tips on how to get anything without spending on the AppStore 😅

Always spending diamonds to get gold trophies or event prizes 🤑

TwixAndScones
06-03-21, 12:49 PM
Hi been trying this event for some time but not getting anything! Firstly started a bit late for me for some reason, people already have the bouncy castle. Have done countless deliveries and not gotten any of the cards!! Any tips on how to get anything without spending on the AppStore 😅

Always spending diamonds to get gold trophies or event prizes 🤑

That's something I don't understand either, unless storm8 has made the drop rates easier since last event like this one. The event hasn't even been live for a day yet, and all the information regarding how many invites one needs to progress is already up and you'd said you've seen multiple bounce castles already. Maybe they're using gems to progress to get the bouncy castle...? Who knows, but wow I'm shocked that people are already done the 12/12 goal and have the bounce house not even a day later since the event started. As I've never been able to complete any part or an event just within a day of it going live, ever.

Fairyreserve
06-03-21, 12:57 PM
I agree they might be using gems cuz my drop rate is very very very light. And I'm a 24/7 player.

TwixAndScones
06-03-21, 01:28 PM
They can apparently be sold, don't know if a bug or if it was intended. Was looking for some Fish sandwich in the market so I could use it for some planes, and found some of the coloured invites in the process. Why I say "if a bug" is because these types of things were never sell-able in the past from this type of event.

judyandthecat
06-03-21, 02:01 PM
Players might have updated their Cake to capacity but they still have to collect cake slices every three hours so they aren't done the Event. Invites can be bought. Stormie even sold me one.
I got a lot of information from the Valentine's Event.
It is the same amounts.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111927-Sending-Valentines-Event-2021-February-10

If you go to Farmer's Outpost you can gem and get the pet right now but as you collect Cake Slices and get some of the presents the gem price will drop and lots of time left.

TwixAndScones
06-03-21, 02:49 PM
Players might have updated their Cake to capacity but they still have to collect cake slices every three hours so they aren't done the Event. Invites can be bought. Stormie even sold me one.
I got a lot of information from the Valentine's Event.
It is the same amounts.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111927-Sending-Valentines-Event-2021-February-10

If you go to Farmer's Outpost you can gem and get the pet right now but as you collect Cake Slices and get some of the presents the gem price will drop and lots of time left.

Yes, the amounts of both events are the same.
But it's been weird how people have completed the 12/12 goal part already, the one back in February it took more than a few days for even a great chunk of players to even get close to finishing the 12 part goal where it rewards you a decoration at the end, like this one does.

The event items for this one are sellable this time around which I'm sure helps, but even then I'm shocked on how people can get through all 12 parts within less than a day, or about a days time. Especially since it takes about 90 invites all together to complete to get the bouncy house (+the extra slices of cake).

Either way and regardless of - at least these are sellable so far and it doesn't seem to be a mistake. It can help players who otherwise struggle completing an event like this.

---

Also reworded my other post on the past page to make it make sense on what I was trying to say. I thought I made sense and implied what I meant, but I didn't do it so clearly. So for that I've recorrected it and apologise for any confusion on that post of mine.

Lillialove
06-03-21, 08:00 PM
Greetings All,

I'm wondering if someone can tell me what the birthday candles are for?

Natasha_07
06-03-21, 08:51 PM
Greetings All,

I'm wondering if someone can tell me what the birthday candles are for?

You use 'birthday candles' when you buy 'birthday cupcakes' in order to get birthday items.

RoyalBlue305
06-04-21, 08:28 AM
I agree they might be using gems cuz my drop rate is very very very light. And I'm a 24/7 player.

I agree too. I also play everyday and use gems and it still takes me most of the entire event time if not all of it to finish an event.

Minimalio
06-04-21, 08:56 AM
Non ne conosco il motivo ..ma a me la torta di compleanno non da assolutamente niente. Non esiste nessun timer . .? statica...peggio di una decorazione . Qualcuno ha lo stesso problema? Non si che fare...non posso giocare...sono Android...

linborg
06-04-21, 11:18 AM
What do the blue candles give you?

judyandthecat
06-04-21, 01:05 PM
Non ne conosco il motivo ..ma a me la torta di compleanno non da assolutamente niente. Non esiste nessun timer . .? statica...peggio di una decorazione . Qualcuno ha lo stesso problema? Non si che fare...non posso giocare...sono Android...

When the penguin on the birthday cake quits moving run your pail over the cake to collect the Slices

judyandthecat
06-04-21, 01:06 PM
What do the blue candles give you?
You put the candles on the cupcake that is for sale in the market for 20 gems.
It is a one time use.

Natasha_07
06-04-21, 03:27 PM
I wish we had gotten birthday deco & pets in the summer sale, that would've been a treat.

Lapetshop7
06-04-21, 05:06 PM
So I just got to goal 12 and the caption has me wondering if the seahorse is a pet because of how it says are you ready for a new pet or exotic pet.. has to be the seahorse because I can't see the bear looking jack n the box as a pet.. guess will have to wait and find out

Lapetshop7
06-04-21, 05:06 PM
Yes, definitely would have been nice!

I wish we had gotten birthday deco & pets in the summer sale, that would've been a treat.

judyandthecat
06-04-21, 07:27 PM
So I just got to goal 12 and the caption has me wondering if the seahorse is a pet because of how it says are you ready for a new pet or exotic pet.. has to be the seahorse because I can't see the bear looking jack n the box as a pet.. guess will have to wait and find out

That is exactly what I was thinking!

Minimalio
06-04-21, 09:48 PM
When the penguin on the birthday cake quits moving run your pail over the cake to collect the Slices
Mille grazie...io ci cliccavo sopra..non avevo capito che dovevo usare il secchio! Quanto tempo di raccolte perso!!
Grazie ancora. Buona giornata!

judyandthecat
06-05-21, 01:58 AM
Mille grazie...io ci cliccavo sopra..non avevo capito che dovevo usare il secchio! Quanto tempo di raccolte perso!!
Grazie ancora. Buona giornata!

You are very welcome!

Lapetshop7
06-06-21, 12:07 PM
Who is good at math and can tell me about how many more times I need to collect from the 8th birthday cake. I have the cake upgraded to the maximum amount which gives 60 each time.

judyandthecat
06-06-21, 03:37 PM
Who is good at math and can tell me about how many more times I need to collect from the 8th birthday cake. I have the cake upgraded to the maximum amount which gives 60 each time.

I would say about 22 times

22 times 60 is 1320

You need 61 percent of 2100 which is 1281

ExcalS8
06-07-21, 10:53 AM

They both are :)

draughnc
06-08-21, 07:29 PM
The bear in the box is an exotic pet. You can buy the birthday seahorse for 450 gems if you picked the bear in the box and probably vice versa.

orca1006
06-09-21, 03:25 AM
has anyone seen any invites in the market in the last day or so?

asking bcuz i was able to find a couple invites to buy when the event first started, but in the last day or so, i haven’t been able to find any. in the meantime, i’ve noticed that there are some “invisible” items whenever the newspaper refreshes. so I’m wondering if the invites have now become “bots-only”....and if so, wondering if this is a glitch or intentional by S8 team...?

i’ve been sending planes nonstop but still stuck on task 10/12 so i can really use the help of buying invites from other players if i wanna finish the birthday cake....

thanks! :)

princessskykennedy
06-09-21, 04:27 AM
They aren’t letting us buy them anymore :( You can sell them but only boys can buy. Ugh

orca1006
06-09-21, 05:24 AM
They aren’t letting us buy them anymore :( You can sell them but only boys can buy. Ugh

can someone from the team please confirm this is intentional....not just a glitch when pushing out an update/sale....?

if it is intentional....it seems quite unfair that the rules have changed midway through an event.....:(( thanks you very much!

TwixAndScones
06-09-21, 08:39 AM
Interesting. It's definitely unfair to now pull them out - if intentional. Not everyone was able to finish getting all the invites within the timeframe they were sellable. Hopefully it wasn't intentional, but I'm not sure as I cannot sell off the Holo Map, or any of the newer expansions as of last night. Was wondering why they were taking so long to sell until I got on another farm to see what the issue was, and it apparently says sold even though it's very clearly not once I go back to my main farm.

Weather intentional or not, I am kinda glad I helped that one player when I did (in terms of the invites). As they admitted to me they never send out planes. But obviously still wanted to participate this time around, because they were sellable.

judyandthecat
06-09-21, 06:49 PM
I think the game has a lot of new things happening and they have all been good.
Spin the Wheel is back.
New prizes appear in our Piper's Treehouse!
We often have two events going at the same time.
We have exotic Pets and Regular Pets for prizes.

Now dearest farm story 2 developers here is a big improvement that a lot of us want.
A storage stable for our exotic pets so that I can put Halloween ones etc away when not in season.
Like the stable in Dragon Story.
I will pay gems for it.
Make it upgradeable to add more exotic pets.

Change the prizes in our balloon pretty please.

By the way I think you guys are doing a wonderful job. Some of these new decorations have been outstanding!

caterpilar88
06-09-21, 07:28 PM
Been waiting for leaderboard today

Natasha_07
06-09-21, 07:40 PM
They both are :)

Can you tell us if there will be a birthday sale, please & thank you.

orca1006
06-09-21, 10:26 PM
Now dearest farm story 2 developers here is a big improvement that a lot of us want.
A storage stable for our exotic pets so that I can put Halloween ones etc away when not in season.
Like the stable in Dragon Story.
I will pay gems for it.
Make it upgradeable to add more exotic pets.

i would LOVE that too! and pay gems for it!
I don’t even take my exotics out anymore bcuz I don’t want to get stuck not being able to put them away...

By the way I think you guys are doing a wonderful job. Some of these new decorations have been outstanding!

Yes, Thank you S8 Team for all your hard work! I love allllll penguin-related pets and decors, so I’m especially happy to see a penguin birthday cake this year!!! It’s super adorable~~~

on that note: can we please keep the cake animated after the event is over? thank you very much! :)

judyandthecat
06-10-21, 02:43 AM
Gentle Reminder
We all get frustrated at times playing a game when items that we need don't drop. It is part of gaming unfortunately.
Let's try to help each other and not make another player feel bad.
The posts arguing over forums have been deleted.

Here you can Read the forum rules.

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies

judyandthecat
06-10-21, 02:05 PM
I have seen the bear in the box.
Has anyone seen the Seahorse?

Lapetshop7
06-10-21, 02:07 PM
In about 2 hours, I will be done collecting enough cake slices so I can get one of the exotic pets. Didn't even have to use gems this time! Anyways, I'm still debating on which exotic pet to choose. It would be nice to be able to get both without having to spend gems. Why couldn't they have a option to do that.. I'm not spending 400 or more gems to get the one I'm not choosing. Well, good luck to everyone else!

Lapetshop7
06-10-21, 02:08 PM
I have seen the seahorse.. wish I could see the bear in the box one

I have seen the bear in the box.
Has anyone seen the Seahorse?

judyandthecat
06-10-21, 03:03 PM
I have seen the seahorse.. wish I could see the bear in the box one

Come to my wall and I will direct you to a neighbour that has it out.

Fairyreserve
06-10-21, 03:58 PM
I am really surprised that they let us buy the cards and then cut it off mid-event. I got lucky with alot of blues and pinks, but no yellows, and the drops are almost non existent for the constant planes I'm selling. U can buy candles tho, of course, cuz they want u to buy the cupcakes for gems. I'm ready to give up, I'm afraid. Unless the drops get even a tiny bit better, I won't be able to finish. Very disappointing.

Lapetshop7
06-10-21, 04:14 PM
I seen it. Thank you! I decided to get the seahorse one. My daughter is trying to talk me into getting the bear one too lol

Come to my wall and I will direct you to a neighbour that has it out.

Lapetshop7
06-10-21, 04:22 PM
I have the seahorse on my farm now if Judy or anyone else wants to see it. It in my birthday section near the river and crop dryer

judyandthecat
06-10-21, 06:13 PM
I have the seahorse on my farm now if Judy or anyone else wants to see it. It in my birthday section near the river and crop dryer

On my way!

Been there and love it's graceful sway.
The bear jumped out too fast for me.
Nice size too.

Love the Bridesmaid Roses too...haven't been offered it yet...hope I do.

judyandthecat
06-10-21, 06:36 PM
Storm 8 - ExcalS8

I love the Party Hat Seahorse but he cannot be turned.

Can we please be able to rotate him?

judyandthecat
06-10-21, 07:02 PM
I seen it. Thank you! I decided to get the seahorse one. My daughter is trying to talk me into getting the bear one too lol

I am debating on getting him too.
If we were able to store the exotics in the cellar or some kind of storage stable I would purchase him Immediately!

Lapetshop7
06-11-21, 10:10 AM
Right, completely think they should do this!

I am debating on getting him too.
If we were able to store the exotics in the cellar or some kind of storage stable I would purchase him Immediately!

Lapetshop7
06-11-21, 10:10 AM
Yes, please!

Storm 8 - ExcalS8

Lapetshop7
06-11-21, 10:12 AM
Thank you! I'm currently being offered my third one, but idk if I want to go ahead and get it or wait to see if I will be offered the firefly pet that I really want and don't have! Tough decision lol.. hope you get offered at least one of the roses though!

On my way!

Been there and love it's graceful sway.
The bear jumped out too fast for me.
Nice size too.

Love the Bridesmaid Roses too...haven't been offered it yet...hope I do.

ExcalS8
06-11-21, 11:32 AM
Storm 8 - ExcalS8

Fixed! Should see it on relaunch.

orca1006
06-11-21, 12:03 PM

dear ExcalS8, can i please make a request for the cake to stay animated after the event is over? thank you very much. :)

SeaJelly77
06-11-21, 01:49 PM
Hello, not sure where to post this & thought maybe it could be related to the event. I saw this Eclair for the first time today, being sold by a level 26 player. It says it’s made in the specialty goods but it’s not available for me. I’m level 59 and play on iOS, any ideas?

59641 59642

Paul__
06-11-21, 01:55 PM
Hello, not sure where to post this & thought maybe it could be related to the event. I saw this Eclair for the first time today, being sold by a level 26 player. It says it’s made in the specialty goods but it’s not available for me. I’m level 59 and play on iOS, any ideas?

59641 59642

It is a permanent recipe in the Specialty Goods which was unlocked for completing a limited time side goal as part of the 2019 Otterly in Love event. Unfortunately, there is no way to get the recipe anymore. Hopefully it comes back eventually. I never got to complete the side goal since I was very busy at the time in real life. :(

SeaJelly77
06-11-21, 04:05 PM
Oh! Well thank you for answering!!

judyandthecat
06-11-21, 06:48 PM

Rotates perfect.
Thank You for always listening to us farmers!

Lapetshop7
06-13-21, 09:39 AM
Today (June 13th) is my birthday, it would be nice to have a birthday sale with birthday items!!! Pleeeaseee

Paul__
06-13-21, 09:42 AM
Today (June 13th) is my birthday, it would be nice to have a birthday sale with birthday items!!! Pleeeaseee

Happy birthday!! :)

Hoping for a sale too.

Lapetshop7
06-13-21, 06:49 PM
Thank you, Paul!

Happy birthday!! :)

Hoping for a sale too.

Woldawson
06-13-21, 07:10 PM
I won?t win the bouncy castle. Deliveries drop one card every 3-4 deliveries & 1/10 for the needed blue cards. Only 3 days left & I need to find 100s! Why the rare drops??

Moissonor
06-14-21, 05:04 AM

Please see the last comments in section ?new blue expansion parts?

Merci

orca1006
06-14-21, 08:40 AM

i?m 2 collections away from finally reaching 2100.....but i?m a little confused....is the seahorse a Regular pet or exotic pet?

(i gathered that the bear in the box is an exotic based on the posts)

judyandthecat
06-14-21, 09:57 AM
i?m 2 collections away from finally reaching 2100.....but i?m a little confused....is the seahorse a Regular pet or exotic pet?

(i gathered that the bear in the box is an exotic based on the posts)

They are both exotic pets!

orca1006
06-14-21, 11:43 AM
They are both exotic pets!

ah cool yeah that rotation thing is what made me wonder thanks ms judy :)

PuntaMita
06-14-21, 01:26 PM
SOS to ExcalS8
I collected all the invites to complete the goal and check off all 3 presents. However, when I went to the outpost to craft there is one not showing up to do so.
This was a few days ago.
I opened a ticket but have yet to receive a response. I have provided screen shots and they can see in my history that I did the work. I?m worried if they don?t address it before the event ends it will be impossible to correct.
Any help or advice is appreciated!

TwixAndScones
06-14-21, 07:14 PM
I write this part 11/6

I initially had plans to go for the seahorse, but after seeing it I decided against it and went with the bear in a box. And am definitely glad I went with it instead.

It pops in and out until it's done feeding, and then it stiffens and fully stays out of box until collection time. The only difference to the birthday one and the Christmas, besides the obvious colours, the birthday one waves it's hands when it's done. Unlike the Christmas who just stands there doing nothing once done.

Agree with a comment that 400 gems is a bit pricy. That's like 10 dollars. Though I do like players getting the option between the two pets and which they make like more and what one they're willing to leave behind if they don't want to buy the other. Like that there's a bit of some choice there.

--

I write this part 14/6

I decided since I had extra gems, to buy the seahorse because not only did I have extra gems, but I thought it would (slightly) match an area I have now made.

It's a little taller than your standard seahorse. Not by much but it's definitely big. So far, I don't regret buying the seahorse with actual gems yet.

judyandthecat
06-15-21, 01:54 AM
I write this part 11/6

I initially had plans to go for the seahorse, but after seeing it I decided against it and went with the bear in a box. And am definitely glad I went with it instead.

It pops in and out until it's done feeding, and then it stiffens and fully stays out of box until collection time. The only difference to the birthday one and the Christmas, besides the obvious colours, the birthday one waves it's hands when it's done. Unlike the Christmas who just stands there doing nothing once done.

Agree with a comment that 400 gems is a bit pricy. That's like 10 dollars. Though I do like players getting the option between the two pets and which they make like more and what one they're willing to leave behind if they don't want to buy the other. Like that there's a bit of some choice there.

--

I write this part 14/6

I decided since I had extra gems, to buy the seahorse because not only did I have extra gems, but I thought it would (slightly) match an area I have now made.

It's a little taller than your standard seahorse. Not by much but it's definitely big. So far, I don't regret buying the seahorse with actual gems yet.

Congratulations!

If you get both pets then I have to have both!
Checked yours out and now I have bought the Birthday Bear!
He is a fast jumper out of his pretty Blue Birthday Box!

Fairyreserve
06-15-21, 07:46 AM
Didn't care for this event. I don't mind working for it, but to force sending deliveries and then making those drops rare isn't much of a bday gift to the players. Oh well.