PDA

View Full Version : Do not like all the danged bouncing stars and coins and all...

cameoz
04-25-11, 08:29 PM
It's just annoying as heck. Just do the sound etc like Bakery or restaurant and be done with it. All these stars and stuff flying around are just about to give me seizures!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

TheFluffySlipper
04-26-11, 05:03 AM
Oh I totally agree! Plus I have to tap everything three or four times before I hit what I'm aiming for and not the coin and then the apple and then the star! So frustrating!

sehana
04-26-11, 07:04 AM
I agree, the stars, coins and food get in the way of more productive tapping. They should just automatically get picked up as nightclub does. where it automatically went to their respective spot. The other games that do this (Restaurant, Farm) need to get fixed also.

sophiacml
04-26-11, 07:37 AM
Voiced out when it started.

stampfreak
04-26-11, 10:57 AM
I HATE the stars, coins and apples in Zoo Story and others!!!!!!!!

cwmole
04-27-11, 01:45 AM
The farmland is particularly hard to tell what's been toured and what's not ... Few times I've seen it look full, yet there are spaces in there! If there has to be stars, at least make them not move so we can see round them! Is it necessary to click the exp and apples or do they just bounce up by themselves eventually?

filmchick143
05-02-11, 09:44 PM
I agree...I don't know whose idea it was to put those annoying stars, coins, etc. as items to "pick up". I remember reading somewhere that it was added because a developer thought it was supposed to be "fun"...but it's really irritating and it gets in the way of actual gameplay. I'm curious...does that developer actually PLAY any of these Story games, or is s/he just trying to add useless "features" to make these games "new"? I enjoyed Bakery Story (but I quit because I mastered everything already), and I am probably going to drop all of the other new Story games because of this so-called "feature."

Rockinkitten
05-05-11, 12:31 PM
It should be in options so you can turn it on or off.

sal2612
05-06-11, 09:52 AM
Agreed! Farm story has also added these extra stars to have to tap when you water neighbours crops - very irritating and time consuming. Would much prefer to have new crops to plant, new attractions in Zoo story and new and interesting things to do.

thedc
05-07-11, 01:59 PM
A completely agree. Enough with all the stars and coins already. I know I get money and experience for feeding and gathering etc... I don't need the extra clicking to then pick up all the food, stars and coins.

It doesn't add to the enjoyment whatsoever.

Rachael98
05-07-11, 03:47 PM
It should be in options so you can turn it on or off.

Yes. I think that that's a good idea. But does anyone like them?

trenae
05-07-11, 04:09 PM
Yes. I think that that's a good idea. But does anyone like them?

Yes there are some that like them.

cameoz
05-07-11, 04:28 PM
Not anybody who posts in the forum that I've seen that likes them.

trenae
05-07-11, 04:34 PM
Not anybody who posts in the forum that I've seen that likes them.

I post on the forum, and I like them.

Rachael98
05-07-11, 04:43 PM
I post on the forum, and I like them.

Really? Why? I don't have anything against it, I'm just interested.

trenae
05-07-11, 06:18 PM
Really? Why? I don't have anything against it, I'm just interested.

Personal preference and I like to look.

filmchick143
05-10-11, 04:46 PM
Okay, so that makes one person who likes them. Anybody else? TeamLava, can we please turn this unnecessary feature off? I've stopped playing because it feels more like a chore instead of a fun task now!

sehana
05-10-11, 05:49 PM
I would rather have them automatically go to where they are supposed to go, why the extra tapping is past my understanding ??

ahshan
05-11-11, 02:41 PM
They have made them better in Zoo Story.
You can zoom out for the stars and coins to get bigger which is a lot easier to tap all of them and not accidentaly tap your animals. You can zoom in for the stars and coins to get smaller, so you can tap your crops/animals while avoiding the stars and coins.
I like them better now in Zoo Story, but once I get to City and Fashion which does not have this zooming feature yet, it's real annoying.

sophiacml
05-11-11, 08:41 PM
I agree. Really annoying! Why waste time to tab or wait?
I would rather have them automatically go to where they are supposed to go, why the extra tapping is past my understanding ??