PDA

View Full Version : Pride of Drag - 2021 May 27

Paul__
05-27-21, 03:09 PM
Pride of Drag This is a 10 days cruise.

The Pride of Drag Cruise has arrived! Poppy is here to share her favorite dishes! If you can show her how helpful you can be, then she might bring some love to your Restaurant!

Cruise Guide
Refer to Cruise Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide) for more information.

Cruise Day
This cruise uses Set C in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide&p=1343792&viewfull=1#post1343792

Prizes
Once you have completed all 10 days, Tasty Mackrel will visit your restaurant every few hours and drop you the ingredient to make Spill The Tea (gem recipe).

Gem Recipe
Spill The Tea - 4 turbinado sugar + 10 vanilla + 10 cream + 10 special ingredient (drops from the character) (Jubilee Oven)

Limited Time Recipes
Fierce Fish Fillet - 8 bread + 8 eggs + 8 potatoes + 8 Party Mask (Diner Stove)
Full Beat Salad - 9 cheese + 9 tomatoes + 9 basil + 9 Party Mask (Commercial Stove)
Ms Cheesecake - 10 sugar + 10 cream + 10 flour + 10 Party Mask (Celebration Stove)

kallaesaskf
06-04-21, 10:56 AM
why does every gem recipe from the start of the year need the exact same ingredients whats the point of that

Pride of Drag This is a 10 days cruise.

The Pride of Drag Cruise has arrived! Poppy is here to share her favorite dishes! If you can show her how helpful you can be, then she might bring some love to your Restaurant!

Cruise Guide
Refer to Cruise Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide) for more information.

Cruise Day
This cruise uses Set C in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide&p=1343792&viewfull=1#post1343792

Prizes
Once you have completed all 10 days, Tasty Mackrel will visit your restaurant every few hours and drop you the ingredient to make Spill The Tea (gem recipe).

Gem Recipe
Spill The Tea - 4 turbinado sugar + 10 vanilla + 10 cream + 10 special ingredient (drops from the character) (Jubilee Oven)

Limited Time Recipes
Fierce Fish Fillet - 8 bread + 8 eggs + 8 potatoes + 8 Party Mask (Diner Stove)
Full Beat Salad - 9 cheese + 9 tomatoes + 9 basil + 9 Party Mask (Commercial Stove)
Ms Cheesecake - 10 sugar + 10 cream + 10 flour + 10 Party Mask (Celebration Stove)

footballmel
06-07-21, 06:55 AM
why does every gem recipe from the start of the year need the exact same ingredients whats the point of that

I was wondering the same thing. Seems like lazy development. But I guess it doesn't matter much since they all are always on the same appliance too. I'm just going to skip cruises and focus on mastery of the new recipes until there is a gem recipe I want.

JustKay
06-07-21, 10:10 PM
I was wondering the same thing. Seems like lazy development. But I guess it doesn't matter much since they all are always on the same appliance too. I'm just going to skip cruises and focus on mastery of the new recipes until there is a gem recipe I want.

It?s probably because using vanilla is one of the hardest recipes to make so it slows down the creation of free gems for new players. Old players like me can rely on much easier recipes for their gem supply.

I just ignore these new recipes until I?m forced to (which will probably be never). I play more for the fun characters who will visit my restaurant forever!

On topic with the current cruise, the final recipe actually cooks up a cup without the lipstick stain! So disappointing... all the recipe?s character is lost. Why put the effort in to make two different pieces of art. It?s happened before, but never on such a characteristic element.

Paul__
06-08-21, 06:13 AM
It?s probably because using vanilla is one of the hardest recipes to make so it slows down the creation of free gems for new players. Old players like me can rely on much easier recipes for their gem supply.

I just ignore these new recipes until I?m forced to (which will probably be never). I play more for the fun characters who will visit my restaurant forever!

On topic with the current cruise, the final recipe actually cooks up a cup without the lipstick stain! So disappointing... all the recipe?s character is lost. Why put the effort in to make two different pieces of art. It?s happened before, but never on such a characteristic element.

Could you send a screenshot? I’ll report this over for the team to investigate.

JustKay
06-08-21, 06:53 PM
Could you send a screenshot? I’ll report this over for the team to investigate.

Sorry, Paul. I wish I had taken a photo, but all of that first batch are sold off now. I used up my vanilla too so am very low, so my drop rate will probably have to slowly recover too. I don?t think I can share a screenshot for quite some time.

It just comes out as a simple pink cup, sans the lipstick mark. Nothing is distorted or broken. The art just seems to be missing a layer of lipstick. When I cook up another batch I?ll check again.

Paul__
06-09-21, 10:45 PM
I've reported the issue over.