PDA

View Full Version : Will not start...

Jonny Hoe
04-25-11, 07:27 PM
So for some reason when I go to start Nightclub Story, it sits on the title page and then shuts off back to my iPod screen. It will not start at all. Any idea's? I have done a lot to my club and don't want to loose anything!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

ahshan
04-25-11, 07:39 PM
Try force closing the app or restarting your device.

Jonny Hoe
04-25-11, 07:52 PM
How do you Force Close an App if you are not even in the app? Not sure I understand what you are asking in regards to that. I have powered off my iPod Touch and then powered it back on and still the same thing.

Jonny Hoe
04-26-11, 03:59 PM
So I found out how to Force Close an App. I did that...but still nothing....any other idea's? Is there a way that if I delete it and reinstall it that I can get all my saved information and where I have my club at now?

ahshan
04-26-11, 04:01 PM
Is your WiFi working properly?

And if you reinstall the app, your nightclub should still be there. Your nightclub gets saved on TeamLava's servers.

trenae
04-26-11, 04:02 PM
So I found out how to Force Close an App. I did that...but still nothing....any other idea's? Is there a way that if I delete it and reinstall it that I can get all my saved information and where I have my club at now?

If you uninstall and reinstall the app, the game should be at where you were before you un-installed it. However if you run into an issue, you can email TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) and they'll be able to assist you. You might also want to make a note of your level and in game name in case you need to relay that information to Support.

teetee3030
04-28-11, 11:54 PM
Having the same problem.. cant get into the game....