PDA

View Full Version : Faerie houses maximum amount?

annespeefrickus
05-11-21, 03:42 AM
Does anybody know this: because they give large amounts of money I have built 3 glimmer faerie houses and 4 blythewood faerie houses. I wanted to built another glimmer faerie house, but then I get a message "You're at your limit! Level up to build more structures of this type". I have been on level 50 for years so levelling up is impossible, but it struck me as odd: 7 total is such a strange amount. Anybody here with the same experience so I know this is correct or if I'm doing something else wrong?

ShibuyaCloth
05-11-21, 04:18 AM
It is a compounded cap for all the town buildings. IRC it is 50 pieces.

SpiritWind00
05-11-21, 04:43 AM
Because of the cap on the number of buildings you can have with both town and Royal classifications you may need to be prepared to sell one or another one with the town classification if and when when the time comes.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76392-Castle-Story-Building-Guide&p=1026317&viewfull=1#post1026317

annespeefrickus
05-11-21, 08:16 AM
Strange thing is: I have tried putting several buildings in storage, but it does not make any difference. After your answer I put a number of buildings that are under 'Townbuildings' in storage, but again no difference. Same warning. Or should I delete them?

ShibuyaCloth
05-11-21, 09:16 AM
Strange thing is: I have tried putting several buildings in storage, but it does not make any difference. After your answer I put a number of buildings that are under 'Townbuildings' in storage, but again no difference. Same warning. Or should I delete them?

Inventory & Board counts toward the total cap. So you need to sell buildings.