PDA

View Full Version : How Many Animals Do You Have?

trenae
04-25-11, 04:05 PM
I just in the last half hour or so got my 7th animal for my Zoo. How many do you have, and which ones do you have.

I have:

Monkey
Llama
Owl
Zebra
Elephant
Bear
Rhinoceros

I have one more open slot I can use at this time, I'm not sure which one I want to get. I might go with the Kangaroo.

My favorite is still the elephant, so cute.

TheFluffySlipper
04-25-11, 04:36 PM
I have 11 different ones. My phone isn't next to me so from memory I think they are:

Bear
Monkey
Llama
Lizard
Snake
Frog
Owl
Zebra
Elephant
Rhino
Kangaroo

I have all of the coin ones and one gem animal - the frog

I wish I had bought a cheaper gem one rather than the frog, so I could have bred it :(

TheRealAtropos
04-25-11, 05:27 PM
I would wait until we see what the next round of enhancements include. There is currently no advantage to having more than 2 or 3 animals (Other than as eye-candy, which I guess is the point), since you are limited by the amount of energy you can use and rate at which you can feed them.

TheFluffySlipper
04-25-11, 05:48 PM
I would wait until we see what the next round of enhancements include. There is currently no advantage to having more than 2 or 3 animals (Other than as eye-candy, which I guess is the point), since you are limited by the amount of energy you can use and rate at which you can feed them.

No advantage? Yes eye candy is the point ;)

If you coordinate your planting/feeding/touring you can easily manage more animals. I haven't had any trouble since figuring it out :)

LetiB
04-25-11, 06:09 PM
I have 17...

Bear
Zebra
Owl
Crocodile
Elephant
Sea Lion
Kangaroo
Rhinoceros
Poison Dart Frog
Lion
Monkey
Turtle
Llama
Gila Monster
Albino Python
Tiger
Snow Leopard

The panda looks SO cute, but there's no way I'm gonna spend 95 gems to get it.

ahshan
04-25-11, 06:42 PM
Only 10. Spent all my gems by accident :(

Bear
Zebra
Kangaroo
Owl
Albino Python
Rhinoceros
Monkey
Elephant
Llama