PDA

View Full Version : Floral Fiesta Event - 2021 May 5

judyandthecat
05-05-21, 02:40 PM
Flowers are beautiful!

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248486&viewfull=1#post1248486

Collection Items
Day 1 - sending planes
Day 2 - from chickens
Day 3 - from Windmills
Day 4 - from Bed and Breakfast
Day 5 - from Fishing
Day 6 - from Sheep
Day 7 - from Dehydrator
Day 8 - from Mine
Day 9 - from Morgan's Botanical Garden
Day 10 - from Juicer

Event Prizes
Star Pinata - Reward from Paper Petals Side Goal
Collect Them All
Can you get all the prizes from the Collections Gallery? I've got a prize for you if you can!
Submit 1 Blooming Fiesta Flower Collection
Get 1 of each of the following
Blooming Fiesta Flower - Exotic Pet I think
Flower Basket Piglet
Folklorico Flowers
Frida Cow-loh
Paper Flower Sheep
Paper Flower Float
Paper Flower Arch
Paper Flower Wall
Painted Flower Table
Painted Flower Chair
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Golden Lure, 3 experience points
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost
Floating Garden - 175 gems
This Boost building lets you turn event items you have into other event items.

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 11: Floral Fiesta
Let's have a party! Let's make it floral!
Make 5 Plane Deliveries
Get 3 Terracotta Watering Cans - random drop from planes
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 11: Floral Fiesta
Can we use paper flowers? They look so pretty when there's a lot of them, plus we won't have to grow them!
Get 1 Paper Flowers from the Market
Get 3 Blue Paper Flowers
(Use the Terracotta Watering Can on the Paper Flowers)

Goal 3 of 11: Floral Fiesta
These Paper Flowers look really nice, I can't wait to fill the farm with them.
Get 3 White Paper Flowers from Chickens

Goal 4 of 11: Floral Fiesta
These flowers won't wilt, but too bad they don't smell like flowers.
Get 3 Pink Paper Flowers from Windmill

Goal 5 of 11: Floral Fiesta
I bet we could recycle or compost these flowers once we're done with them.
Get 3 Red Paper Flowers from Bed and Breakfast

Goal 6 of 11: Floral Fiesta
Who doesn't like flowers, I know I love them. And I'll love these that last forever!
Get 3 Teal Paper Flowers from Fishing

Goal 7 of 11: Floral Fiesta
Lucas, do you like these Paper Flowers?
Get 3 Yellow Paper Flowers from Sheep

Goal 8 of 11: Floral Fiesta
I don't have to water them.
Get 3 Orange Paper Flowers from Dehydrator

Goal 9 of 11: Floral Fiesta
This party is going to be so Flower forward! Everyone should dress up like their favourite flowers!
Get 3 Purple Paper Flowers from Mine

Goal 10 of 11: Floral Fiesta
I'm going to wear a dress made only of paper flowers!
Get 3 Paper Green Flowers from Morgan's Botanical Garden

Goal 11 of 11: Floral Fiesta
Glad we all can love these wonderful flowers!
Get 3 Rainbow Paper Flowers from Juicer

Side Goal (optional)
Goal 1 of 2: Floating Flowers
Missing some items? Turn your extra Floral Fiesta items into other items. You can make what you need for the Blooming Fiesta Flower Collection!
Buy Floating Garden from the Market - 175 gems

Paper Petals
If you turn in enough Floral Fiesta items to the Collections Gallery, I've got a new special friend for you!
Submit 5 Blooming Fiesta Flower Collections
REWARDS: 200 coins, Star Pinata, 3 experience points

Goal 1 of 2: Soaked
Should these flowers be watered?
Buy Chicken Watering Paper Flowers from Market - 20 gems
Make 1 Plane Deliveries
Get 5 Terracotta Watering Cans

judyandthecat
05-05-21, 02:40 PM
Saved for event information

TwixAndScones
05-05-21, 02:48 PM
I don't care for that one pet? after you turn in the 4-5 collections. But the Blooming Fiesta Flower, beautiful! I really want it. Let's hope luck is in my favour this time.

Fairyreserve
05-05-21, 05:00 PM
Can we make the paper flowers and the chicken watering the paper flowers bigger. U can't even see them. Literally they are teeny.

Lapetshop7
05-05-21, 05:58 PM
I agree!

Can we make the paper flowers and the chicken watering the paper flowers bigger. U can't even see them. Literally they are teeny.

Natasha_07
05-05-21, 11:42 PM
Why can't the 'terracota watering cans' be sold in the market. :confused:

Typically plane items from special events are sold in the newspaper.

orca1006
05-06-21, 01:11 AM
Why can't the 'terracota watering cans' be sold in the market. :confused:

Dear S8 team, can the terracotta watering cans be sellable in the market?! thank you very much~~

ExcalS8
05-06-21, 10:59 AM
Dear S8 team, can the terracotta watering cans be sellable in the market?! thank you very much~~

Done.

judyandthecat
05-06-21, 02:32 PM
Goal 3
Get 3 White Paper Flowers from the chickens

NElove6
05-07-21, 06:02 AM
What is the final reward for goal 11?

judyandthecat
05-07-21, 09:45 AM
What is the final reward for goal 11?

REWARDS are released each day with the goal of the day.

The main prizes are in the Collections Gallery where you will be turning in collections.
The prizes are in Post 1.

judyandthecat
05-07-21, 02:31 PM
Goal 4 of 11
Get 3 Pink Paper Flowers from the Windmill

Natasha_07
05-08-21, 06:39 AM
Can a mod or someone from S8 kindly let us know if the 'paper flowers' will be resized when the event is over, please.

They are way too very tiny, thank you. :)

If they were big I would've already bought a bunch for decoration but I got to look for them to use the watering cans.

judyandthecat
05-08-21, 05:46 PM
Goal 5 of 11
Get 3 Red Paper Flowers from Bed and Breakfast

judyandthecat
05-09-21, 05:14 PM
Goal 6 of 11
Get 3 Teal Paper Flowers from Fishing

Fairyreserve
05-09-21, 09:19 PM
Can a mod or someone from S8 kindly let us know if the 'paper flowers' will be resized when the event is over, please.

If they were big I would've already bought a bunch for decoration but I got to look for them to use the watering cans.

See, s8, I'm not the only one whose like, what's up with the tiny flowers?

Lapetshop7
05-10-21, 12:27 PM
I really want to buy a chicken watering the paper flowers, but its too small! So trying to wait to see if it will be resized. Hopefully can be told something before the event is over because would hate to miss out on it then it gets resized... There's just something in me that is like don't buy it until you find out if it will be resized because it really is too small... Also would love to buy several of the paper flowers, but they are too small as well! Please resize both of these!! Thanks

ExcalS8
05-10-21, 02:19 PM
I really want to buy a chicken watering the paper flowers, but its too small! So trying to wait to see if it will be resized. Hopefully can be told something before the event is over because would hate to miss out on it then it gets resized... There's just something in me that is like don't buy it until you find out if it will be resized because it really is too small... Also would love to buy several of the paper flowers, but they are too small as well! Please resize both of these!! Thanks

I increased the size of both by about 50%, but that's about the extent before they start bleeding over the tile footprint. You should see them after a relaunch.

judyandthecat
05-10-21, 03:05 PM
Goal 7 of 11
Get 3 Yellow Paper Flowers from the Sheep

Lapetshop7
05-10-21, 03:06 PM
Now you can see them better! That's much better. Thank you so much! You are great (: Thanks for everything you do!

I increased the size of both by about 50%, but that's about the extent before they start bleeding over the tile footprint. You should see them after a relaunch.

Lapetshop7
05-10-21, 03:12 PM
My Watering chicken wasn't moving around or anything so I gave him something thinking that would make him move but he left.. what a waste of 20 gems .. guess I should have just left him alone .. totally forgot it says one time once, but why wasn't he moving like he was before I purchased and placed him

draughnc
05-10-21, 04:21 PM
The value pack offered doesn't match this game. Will it be changed?

ExcalS8
05-10-21, 05:08 PM
The value pack offered doesn't match this game. Will it be changed?

Thanks for reporting. I found the issue and pushed a fix. In a couple of minutes you should see the correct items.

Lapetshop7
05-10-21, 05:55 PM
Hi excal, the chicken watering paper flowers will not move around anymore. Can this please be fixed? I already wasted 20 gems earlier trying to get him to move.. I really want this item, but don't wanna spend gems on another and it still won't move

My Watering chicken wasn't moving around or anything so I gave him something thinking that would make him move but he left.. what a waste of 20 gems .. guess I should have just left him alone .. totally forgot it says one time once, but why wasn't he moving like he was before I purchased and placed him

Thanks for reporting. I found the issue and pushed a fix. In a couple of minutes you should see the correct items.

Lapetshop7
05-10-21, 05:57 PM
They are fixed! Excal resized them by 50%

See, s8, I'm not the only one whose like, what's up with the tiny flowers?

ExcalS8
05-10-21, 07:10 PM
Hi excal, the chicken watering paper flowers will not move around anymore. Can this please be fixed? I already wasted 20 gems earlier trying to get him to move.. I really want this item, but don't wanna spend gems on another and it still won't move

I pushed an update with the fixed animation, and attempted to flush the server cache (so that when the client asks for the file, it gets the new one rather than the old one).

Lapetshop7
05-10-21, 07:20 PM
Thank you! It's working now.. just wish I would have waited and posted on here first instead of thinking I had to give the chicken a watering can for it to work because it just took it away so those 20 gems was a waste and I know I won't get them back.. so will have to spend another 20 gems if I want it again.. so 40 gems spent which 20 isn't my fault.. anyways guess I have to accept those 20 gems as a loss... But thanks for fixing it though

I pushed an update with the fixed animation, and attempted to flush the server cache (so that when the client asks for the file, it gets the new one rather than the old one).

draughnc
05-11-21, 08:28 AM

Thank you!

judyandthecat
05-11-21, 04:32 PM
Goal 8
Get 3 Orange Paper Flowers from Dehydrator

RoyalBlue305
05-12-21, 08:49 AM
Looks like the Dehydrator is going to be difficult. So far no drops and I’ve been running it non-stop. I’ve tried oranges, bananas, apples, and the passion fruit and not a single drop. Ugh.

TwixAndScones
05-12-21, 01:14 PM
Looks like the Dehydrator is going to be difficult. So far no drops and I’ve been running it non-stop. I’ve tried oranges, bananas, apples, and the passion fruit and not a single drop. Ugh.

I've been doing the purple fruit only, which takes about 30 minutes and have got about 5 drops from it. Though I did have to make it 20 or so times. Collect from the dehydrator once all the items (7) are done making from it, as that helps me, instead of collecting it when just 1 or even 3 items are done from it. Try that if you haven't already, maybe that might help you as well. Hopefully it does, but it is seeming like the dehydrator is one of the harder one(s) to get collectibles from.

judyandthecat
05-12-21, 03:45 PM
Goal 9 of 11
Get 3 Purple Paper Flowers from the mine
Drops on exiting

Lapetshop7
05-12-21, 04:56 PM
Is anyone buying the floating garden? It's on sale now for 88 gems. I'm trying to go see it on someone's farm that has bought it.

Fairyreserve
05-12-21, 09:19 PM
Is anyone buying the floating garden? It's on sale now for 88 gems. I'm trying to go see it on someone's farm that has bought it.

For a real pet, I would always buy the boost when it's on sale and take my chances with the loss of days. For an exotic I usually don't buy the boost. Exceptions would be like the dolphin or another seahorse. Not for this one.

judyandthecat
05-13-21, 02:34 PM
Goal 10 of 11
Get 3 Paper Green Flowers from Morgan's Botanical Garden

TwixAndScones
05-14-21, 02:53 PM
I should've previously made stuff in the juicer. I knew I would probably regret it, and I do now. I made some stuff for the studio and bakery thinking they would possibly be a collectible from it - there was never one for either. In the back of my mind I was thinking maybe I should have the juicer ready as well - but I didn't ever get it ready. I do regretting it now, as I could've possibly got a collection already turned in early. Anyway; good luck to everyone. Hopefully you get something you want! For me personally, I really want the flower. But if I don't get it, there's always next event! So I will remain hopeful about other things. If nothing else, the flower wall looks nice though.

judyandthecat
05-14-21, 04:19 PM
Goal 11
Get 3 Rainbow Paper Flowers from the Juicer

TwixAndScones
05-15-21, 08:00 PM
The proportions are a bit off with the Painted Flower chair to the table.

Natasha_07
05-16-21, 01:27 PM
I've lost track of the amount of juices I've made, having only completed 3 collections.

I really want the flowers. :(

Mitzi111
05-17-21, 02:28 PM
I havent gotten any flowers yet from the juicer after several days of collecting. Is there a problem? Or is the juicer working for the rest of you?? This is SO frustrating

ozigal
05-17-21, 04:22 PM
I havent gotten any flowers yet from the juicer after several days of collecting. Is there a problem? Or is the juicer working for the rest of you?? This is SO frustrating
I've given up on this event,same here no drops from juicer. Wasting my time playing.

judyandthecat
05-17-21, 07:25 PM

Drops are low but I have gotten flowers from the Juicer. I buy the Boost building so I don't have to worry about collecting the last item.

princessskykennedy
05-18-21, 04:12 AM
Four collections in a row, not a single drop from the juicer is beyond frustrating. Not one. Ugh

judyandthecat
05-18-21, 05:13 PM
If you want vases of flowers for decorations you need to buy them now.

Mitzi111
05-18-21, 09:45 PM
I spent sooooo much time collecting from all of the other drops making sure I had at least 8 - 13 flowers, only to get to the day the juicer was availble for drops, and. NEVER got even one drop from juicer. So I didnt get to turn in even one collection. W A S T E of my time. Sooooooo disappointing