PDA

View Full Version : Some suggestions

Unregistered
08-24-10, 03:35 PM
Hey guys,

I've been playing City Story on my iPad for about a week now and I love it! As I was playing, I thought of some ideas that you may want to consider on future updates to the game.

1) create the ability to switch seasons (eg., leaves change color in fall, snow in winter, etc.)

Now, I'm not a developer, so I don't know how difficult the next two suggestions would be to implement, but I'll give them to you anyway.

2) allow users to add train tracks throughout their city, and when the track is complete a train could move along it (users could also purchase a station).
3) I'm sure this would be the most difficult. Give users the ability to view their city at street view (like Google Street View).

Like I said, I'm not a developer so I don't know how difficult it would be to create these additions, but I thought I'd give them to you none the less.

Keep up the great work, and visit my town if you get the chance!

Stepien1978

Unregistered
08-24-10, 05:32 PM
I think the suggestions are great improvements.

Unregistered
08-25-10, 02:07 AM
Let us rotate the buildings through all 90 degree positions. Currently we are stuck with only 2 positions.

Unregistered
08-25-10, 03:34 AM
Let us rotate the buildings through all 90 degree positions. Currently we are stuck with only 2 positions.

This.

Agree 100%