PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story 04/22: The Island of Audra (main story) | goals on page 1

Pages : [1] 2

SpiritWind00
04-21-21, 08:53 PM
! Click on any of the following links for more information

Useful Links | Main Story Goal Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94062-Castle-Story-New-Main-Story-Goal-Guide) | Building Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76392) | Inventory Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375) | Story Outline Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78821) | The HUB! sub-forum (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?356) | The Town Square & Crown Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103750) | The Elven Outpost (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94546-Castle-Story-The-Elven-Outpost-Runes-Boosts-How-it-works) | The Baron's Game Tent Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92434-Castle-Story-The-Baron-s-Game-Tent-How-it-works-Prize-lists) | Monster Hunt Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95433-Castle-Story-Monster-Hunts-Gold-Troll-tokens-How-it-works) | Adventure Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide&p=1026416&viewfull=1#post1026416) | Information Nugget #5 - Beasts (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78732-Nugget-5-Beasts) | Update Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75877) | New Player Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98066-Castle-Story-Help-and-Information-for-new-players) | Add Me Forum (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?110) | Bugs & Issues Forum (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?109-Castle-Story-Bugs-amp-Issues) | Time Zone Converter (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html) (compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco)

Forum Rules (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies) (please don't post your comms from support if you need to contact them in line with forum rules)

Link to contact Support: click here (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)

Please stay on topic. All non-related or off topic posts will be removed.

SpiritWind00
04-21-21, 08:54 PM
Expansion Information

Link to the Expansion Nugget (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?77377)(with the map of our board) | The map and coordinates are also below in post 8.

Link to interactive map (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105846-Glimmer-Forest-Expansion-Map-Interactive)(takes you to an external link)

You will need to force close your game during this storyline to show the new plots if they do not show the yellow lines.
Part 1:
W17 - 1 Elven Bow, 1600 RP, 120,000 coins, 10 wisp lantern | 1st plot released
W18 - 1800 RP, 160,000 coins, 13 wisp lanterns, 1 expansion permit | 2nd plot released
W19 - 2200 RP, 220,000 coins, 15 wisp lanterns, 1 expansion permit | The Temple of Storms is in this plot | 3rd plot released

Part 2:
W20 - 1 Spell of Flight, 2400 RP, 300,000 coins, 2 windchaser lanterns, 2 expansion permits | the Storm Cloud is in this plot | 4th plot released
W21 - 2800 RP, 375,000 coins, 2 windchaser lanterns, 3 expansion permits | 5th plot released

Part 3:
W16 - 3000 RP, 425,000 coins, 3 windchaser lanterns, 3 expansion permits | must expand this plot to access W15 | 6th plot released
W15 - 1 Map of the West Winds, 3300 RP, 500,000 coins, 3 windchaser lanterns, 3 expansion permits | Bounty Hunter Outpost is in this plot | 7th plot released
W22 - 3600 RP, 600,000 coins, 4 windchaser lanterns, 3 expansion permits | once you expand to W15 you can open this plot | 8th plot released

Part 4:
V22: 3800 RP, 650,000 coins, 4 windchaser lanterns, 1 windchaser permit | | once you expand to W22 you can open this plot | 9th plot released
V21: 1 Sky Compass, 4000 RP, 700,000 coins, 4 windchaser lanterns, 1 windchaser permit | Lulani's Lair is in this plot | 10th plot released

V20 - 5990 RP, 1,755,000 coins, 10 explorer permits, 16 enchanted lanterns | released during this storyline, but is not related to any goals

Other plots on the Island of Audra post storyline:
W14: 5700 RP, 185,000 coins, 4 windchaser lanterns, 9 expansion permits | released 9 June 2021 (last plot on the 2nd row, right side)

3rd row of land (from right to left as they were released)
X13: 5900 RP, 2,055,000 coins, 6 windchaser lanterns, 3 windchaser permit | X13-16 released 6 July 2021
X14: 5900 RP, 2,055,000 coins, 6 windchaser lanterns, 3 windchaser permit
X15: 5900 RP, 2,055,000 coins, 5 windchaser lanterns, 2 windchaser permit
X16: 5900 RP, 2,055,000 coins, 5 windchaser lanterns, 2 windchaser permit

SpiritWind00
04-21-21, 08:56 PM
Goal Information - Part I
11 goals

*Special thanks to bobbyrae, RonjaR82, ladlasse, nic_hawk, Lyzau, mxs010, farmerted7 for providing and collating goal info to the community*

Goal Pre-requisites & Notes:
* You must have Sabina's house, Thurston's Fort and the Elven Outpost to trigger these goals.
* This storyline unlocks a whole new island to the south of the Glimmerwoods called the Island of Audra
* The timed goal below was only available to players when this goal was released. The timed goal is only to complete Part 1 within 7 days of the release of the goal.

Pre-Goal
Ivy: A new permanent storyline is available! A new area of land has been discovered! Get ready to explore a brand new part of your realm and complete a limited time challenge to win an exclusive pet!
1: Unlocking the Island of Audra
* Build Thurston's Fort
* Build Sabina’s House
* Reach the Elven Outpost
* Begin the Island of Audra 0/1 GO | pressing GO will begin the challenge | Ivy: Here we go!
Rewards: 5 gems
Congratulations: Ivy: You've unlocked the Island of Audra

Timed Goal
* If you complete Part 1 of The Island of Audra in 7 days you can win the Bounty Hunter pet. If you do not complete PART 1 in 7 days
* This timed goal was only available to players when this goal was released.

Ivy: Ruler, I've got a challenge for you! You do not need to complete this goal to progress in the Island of Audra.
Ivy: Complete this chain of quests before time runs out and win an exclusive Bounty Hunter pet!
Goal 1: A Bountiful Journey
* Explore the Island of Audra 0/1 GO | Goal 7, Part 1: Expansion requirements: W17 - Find the Elven Bow, 1600 RP, 120,000 coins, 10 wisp lantern
Rewards: n/a
Congratulations: Ivy: Well done!

Ivy: Ruler, I've got a challenge for you! You do not need to complete this goal to progress in the Island of Audra.
Ivy: Complete this chain of quests before time runs out and win an exclusive Bounty Hunter pet!
Goal 2: A Bountiful Journey
* Explore the Island of Audra 0/1 GO | Goal 11, Part 1: Expansion requirements: W18 - 1800 RP, 160,000 coins, 13 wisp lanterns, 1 expansion permit
Rewards: n/a
Congratulations: Ivy: Well done!

Goal 3: A Bountiful Journey
* Explore the Island of Audra 0/1 GO | Goal 11, Part 1: Expansion requirements: W19 - 2200 RP, 220,000 coins, 15 wisp lanterns, 1 expansion permit
Rewards: Bounty Hunter
Congratulations: Ivy: Well done! (The bounty hunter will come up to place on your board)

Adamir: Thank you for your kindness, friend. I'm sorry, but I bring news of great trouble.
Goal 1:
* Prepare sweet cider 0/1 GO (skip 70 gems) | Kitchen, 2 hours - 5 wood, 2 syrup, 2 enchanter's essence (craft disappears after crafting 2)
* Drink the sweet cider 0/2 GIVE (skip 70 gems)
Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp
Congratulations: Adamir: Ah, I'm much warmer now! Where do I begin?

Adamir: The elves and the realm are allies, surely some of our armor is used by the knights.
Goal 2:
* Search the watchtowers 0/1 GO (skip 10 gems)
* Find the windchaser shield 0/1 GO (skip 10 gems) | not a guaranteed drop. Only the original watchtower will drop this item.
Congratulations: Adamir: This is exactly what we need!

Adamir: It is a sad tale. That weapon brings nothing but darkness. We must find it!
Goal 3:
* Search for the windchaser sword 0/1 (skip 12 gems) | You can go on any adventure in the CASTLE, so go short ones like Toadstool @ 2 hours, or Gone Fishin' @ 4 hours if you have them. It's collecting from an adventure that clears this goal. The sword drops from the adventure.
* Find the windchaser sword 0/1 GO (skip 12 gems)
* Forge windchaser armor 0/1 GO (skip 135 gems) | Magic Forge, 1 hour - 1 windchaser sword, 1 windchaser shield, 5 Mithril
Congratulations: Adamir: This armor will do nicely!

Thurston: Be careful, my liege! The knights say her aim was impeccable.
Goal 4:
* Search the farmhouse 0/1 GO (skip 10 gems)
* Find the windchaser arrow 0/5 GO (skip 50 gems) | | not guaranteed, but plentiful.
Congratulations: Thurston: Here, one of the trespasser's arrows!

Adamir: We need to find Kalani...though, we should go with weapons in case.
Goal 5:
* Make golden paint 0/1 GO (skip 70 gems) | Potion Shop, 30 minutes - 20 white petals, 10 red petals, 10 water
* Forge a golden arrow 0/10 GO (skip 800 gems) | Magic Forge, 1 hour - 1 golden paint, 1 windchaser arrow (from farmhouse in previous goal)
Congratulations: Adamir: What fine craftmanship!

Adamir: Payne has flown through many storms. He should keep up with Nadina nicely!
Goal 6:
* Introduce yourself to Payne 0/1 GO | simply press Go to complete this goal.
Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp, +1 Elven Bow
Congratulations: Adamir: Ready?

Thurston: Be careful, my liege. I'll await your prompt return.
Goal 7:
* Journey to the Island of Audra 0/1 GO | Expansion requirements: W17 - Find the Elven Bow, 1600 RP, 120,000 coins, 10 wisp lanterns
Congratulations: Adamir: Ah, we're here. Welcome to the Island of Audra.

Adamir: I'm unsure if this is the work of magic...or something else.
Goal 8:
* Investigate the cloud 0/1 GO (skip 20 gems) | collect from a cloud - market, 500 coins, or find in an expansion plot
Congratulations: Adamir: Did you find anything?
Note: When the plot opens, the Clouds are greyed out and need collecting from to unlock them. They have a green arrow on them. Select the green arrow and then they are available to collect from.
Note: The Clouds are now available to purchase from the market for 500 coins. There are 2 types, but they have the same drops.

Adamir: I've never seen this before, but I've heard tales. Let's take a closer look.
Goal 9:
* Gather cloud stones 0/25 GO (skip 500 gems) | The lightning stones are rarer; the cloud stones are bountiful! The cloud has a 10 minute timer.
* Give cloud stones to Adamir 0/25 GIVE (skip 500 gems) | wait till you have 25 and the first goal completes before you give them to Adamir.
* Give lightning stones to Adamir 0/250 GIVE (skip 500 gems)
Congratulations: Adamir: These stones, they're so very beautiful.

Clear any monsters off your board for this goal as you need to spawn the skyhawk from the cloud. They are a bountiful spawn!
Adamir: This island is home to the wild Skyhawk, watch out for their sharp talons!
Goal 10:
* Explore the clouds 0/1 GO | collect from the cloud to you spawn a skyhawk. 15/15 hits to defeat.
* Defeat the wild skyhawk 0/1 GO
Congratulations: Adamir: That was a close one!

Adamir: Kalani would have returned to her birthplace to find her sister, the Temple of Storms.
Goal 11:
* Journey to the Temple of Storms 0/1 GO | Expansion requirements: expand to W18 first- 1800 RP, 160,000 coins, 13 wisp lanterns, 1 expansion permit; and then to the Temple of Storms, W19 - 2200 RP, 220,000 coins, 15 wisp lanterns, 1 expansion permit
Rewards: 10000 coin, 10 xp, + Bounty Hunter (if finished in 7 days), + Skyhawk
Congratulations: Adamir: Ah, we've made it...

PART 1 concludes and PART 2 begins.

Part 1 Dialogue:

Goal 1:
Ruler: Wow, this storm is getting pretty noisy!
Baron: We've been stuck inside this tavern for hours!
Thurston: We haven't seen a storm like this in ages, my liege!
Ivy: It's a good thing we have the tavern to keep us safe and warm!
Old Thomas: Why hello there, Young Ruler... Sir Thurston... Miss Ivy.
Ruler: Hey, Old Thomas! What've you got there?
Old Thomas: Oh, well, I stumbled upon some old books in my study. This one is full of wind maps!
Ruler: Wind maps?
Old Thomas: Yes, you see...
Adamir: My friend... I fear I come to you in need of help.
Ruler: Adamir? It's been a while, what's going on? Have you come to seek refuge from the storm as well?
Adamir: I apologize for the intrusion. You see, the elves are in quite the predicament.
Baron: Well, that's my cue! Child, not only is this gather rather boring, but the rain is lulling me to sleep. I shall retreat to the tavern's sleeping quarters and take a nap.
Ruler: What's going on, Adamir? Here, warm up with a warm cider and sit.

Goal 2:
Ruler: So, what's going on, Adamir?
Adamir: You see, my friend, the elves are in great need of your help. Nadina and I flew here as fast as we could... the Staff of Audra... it's been stolen.
Ruler: The staff of what now?
Adamir: The staff of Audra. It is one of the most powerful weapons known to the realm. Us elves have kept it safe for many years after its...troubled...past. I fear it is the reason for the storm...and they're going to get much worse.
Thurston: That doesn't sound good, my liege.
Ruler: No, it doesn't. What can we do to help, Adamir?
Adamir: We'll need to travel, and far. It will be hard in this storm, but if we can find some elven armor lying about the realm, it should be light enough for our birds to carry us to our destination.

Goal 3:
Ruler: So, this staff, where did it come from?
Adamir: The staff belonged to Queen Audra, hence its name. She was a powerful elf, witch of the skies, but dark magic took hold of her. Her weapon was tainted with the dark magic that overtook her. She is survived by two daughters, Kalani, a great warrior who has served the elves for many years. And Lulani...who was banished for siding with her mother...
Ruler: What happened to Queen Audra?
Adamir: There was a war, between the light and dark elves. Kalani was forced to slay her mother, and retrieve the staff. She spared her sister, but Lulani and the dark elves were banished to live on the Island of Audra, named after their queen.

Goal 4:
Thurston: My liege, I come with news.
Ruler: What is, Thurston?
Thurston: A strange woman, wearing elven armor, was spotted on a nearby farm. The knights tried to stop her but were met with arrows.
Adamir: Elven armor, you say?
Ruler: Let's go check it out...

Goal 5:
Thurston: My liege, look. It is one of the arrows shot towards the knights.
Ruler: Wow, it's so lightweight.
Adamir: Let me see that... This is no ordinary arrow, my friends. This belongs to Kalani...but what is she doing here?
Ruler: And why was she shooting arrows at the knights?
Adamir: That is a good question.
Ruler: Could she have stolen the staff?
Adamir: No...no way... I mean... I don't think so. There must be more to this. We should prepare ourselves for any outcome, however. We must be prepared.
Thurston:
Ruler:

Goal 6:
Adamir: My friends, I have word on Kalani. Whilst there was a break in the storm, she was spotted flying towards her homeland.
Ruler: Where's that?
Adamir: The Island of Audra. We must go at once.
Thurston: But the storm...it will pick back up soon...
Adamir: I know it is a treacherous journey, but I feel worse awaits us if we do not follow her and find out what is happening.
Ruler: Alright, we'll go. how do we get there?
Adamir: The Island of Audra is only reachable to sky and sea, but the storm has made the seas too treacherous for ships. We shall fly.
Thurston: My liege, I uh, I think I shall stay.
Ruler: What's wrong, Thurston?
Thurston: A knight's duties are to be performed on the ground, not in the skies...
Ruler: You're afraid of heights aren't you?
Thurston: I fear nothing, my liege. I only wish to serve my duties on soil.
Ruler: That's alright, I'll go with Adamir, you stay here.
Thurston: Thank you, my liege.
Adamir: My friend, meet Payne. Nadina's brother. He shall carry you safely over to the Island of Audra.
Payne: Cawwwww!
Ruler: Why hello there, Payne!

Goal 7:
Ruler: Alright, I think that's all that we'll need.
Adamir: The skies are becoming darker, my liege. Another storm approaches fast. We'd better move quickly then. The skies show no mercy.

Goal 8:
Ruler: Phew, we made it! That was a close one.
Adamir: The skies are clearer here, almost as if we're in the eye of the storm... Magic must be protecting the island from the storm.
Ruler: Look at these clouds, why're they so close to the ground?
Adamir: Hmm, something must be weighing them down. Let's take a look!

Goal 9:
Ruler: These clouds...they seem to be slowly...crystalizing.
Adamir: Let me see... I fear you're right. This must be caused by the Staff of Audra... Let's gather some of these stones, maybe we can find some use for them and learn more about what's happening here.

Goal 10:
Ruler: This island is so beautiful... You know, I think this is the first time I've left the realm since...
Adamir: Since when?
Ruler: Well, since I woke up... I don't remember anything before then.
*Cccaaawwwww*
Ruler: What was that?
Adamir: Look, in the clouds! Shadows!
Ruler: It looks big! What is that?
Adamir: I hope it's not what I think it is...

Goal 11:
Ruler: Are you alright, Adamir?
Adamir: I am fine, and you?
Ruler: A little battle is good for the mind! Does that bird belong to Kalani?
Adamir: I believe that skyhawk is one of the native birds of the island...though I do imagine Kalani has come here. Quick, follow me before we attract anymore company!

SpiritWind00
04-21-21, 08:57 PM
Goal Information - Part II
6 goals | there are no timed goals in this part

Adamir: We must be quick and quiet, we do not know what Kalani is up to.
Goal 1:
* Enter the Temple of Storms 0/1 GO (skip 3 gems) | collect from the Temple (4 hour timer or 8 gems to speed up if you want to start immediately)
Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, windchaser lantern craft now unlocked
Congratulations: Adamir: Do you see anything?

Adamir: You handle the skyhawks, I'll try and decipher these blueprints!
Goal 2:
* Defeat wild skyhawks 0/1 GO
* Gather skyhawk feathers 0/4 GO (skip 128 gems)
* Gather cloud stones 0/6 GO (skip 120 gems) | if you want to, park a monster and collect from the clouds to get the stones and then go back to defeating wild skyhawks for the feathers
* Forge a windchaser lantern 0/1 GO (skip 275 gems) | Workshop, 5 hours - 4 skyhawk feathers, 10 wisp lanterns, 6 cloud stones | you will need 2 windchaser lanterns to expand in goal 5 and you can craft them both now if you want to
Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp
Congratulations: Adamir: There are too many of them! We must retreat!

Adamir: I hate to retreat now, but we need backup!
Goal 3:
* Visit the tavern 0/1 GO (skip 7 gems)
* Drink sweet cider 0/2 GIVE (skip 70 gems) | this is the same craft as in Part 1
Congratulations: Adamir: Ah, nothing like a warm beverage after a long flight.

Ivy: Come on, I'll help you convince Thurston. I have an idea!
Goal 4:
* Visit Thurston's Fort 0/1 GO
Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, +1 Spell of Flight
Congratulations: Ivy: Alright, he's in!

Ivy: I'm sure everything will be fine! He just has to hold on tight!
Goal 5:
* Journey further into the Island of Audra 0/1 GO | Expansion requirements: W20 - 1 Spell of Flight, 2400 RP, 300,000 coins, 2 windchaser lanterns, 2 expansion permits
Congratulations: Ivy: Phew, we made it! I totally expected we would...yep.

Kalani: There's plenty of magic on this island, light and dark. Why don't you explore?
Goal 6:
* Explore the Storm Cloud 0/1 GO (skip 3 gems) | the Storm Cloud is in plot W20. Collection timer 4 hours (16 gems to speed up)
* Gather wind stones 0/10 GO (skip 200 gems) | the stones are not a guaranteed drop, so this goal will take a while!
* Give wind stones to Adamir 0/10 GIVE (skip 200 gems) | wait till you have all 10 before you give them to Adamir
Note: this goal unlocks plot W21
Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, + Kalani
Congratulations: Kalani: I guess I have some answers you've been seeking...

PART 2 concludes and PART 3 begins.

Part 2 Dialogue:

Goal 1:
Ruler: It's really quiet around here. Where is everyone?
Adamir: That, my friend, I'm not sure of. The temple itself looks rather empty... let's venture inside, but quietly...

Goal 2:
Adamir: Oh my...it looks as if no one has been here for ages...
Ruler: *Achoo*! Everything is covered in dust...
Adamir: Look, here, this book. It's been opened recently.
Ruler: What is it?
Adamir: It's instructions, blueprints for supplies necessary to explore the island. If we wish to travel further, we may need it.
*Cawwwwww*
Ruler: Uh oh...
Adamir: Oh no...the skyhawks must have followed us here.

Goal 3:
*Cawwwww*!
Ruler: Adamir! Watch out!
Adamir: Thanks, friend!
Ruler: We need to retreat...we need more people!
Adamir: But we're so close...
Ruler: I know, Adamir, but we won't make it.
Adamir: You're right. Quickly, back to Nadine and Payne!

Goal 4:
Ivy: Hey! You're back a lot sooner than we expected.
Ruler: We had to retreat... We're going to need help to find Kalani.
Ivy: I'll go!
Ruler: Thanks, Ivy. We'll need all the help we can get.
Ivy: Where's Thurston?
Ruler: He's...afraid of heights.
Ivy: Really? Oh, come on! We'll convince him to go.
Ruler: I don't know, Ivy. He seemed pretty adamant about staying on the ground.
Ivy: There's nothing a little magic can't fix!

Goal 5:
Ruler: Wow, that thunder is loud.
Thurston: Indeed it is, my liege. That is why we must depart soon! Adamir informs me it will only get worse.
Ruler: Thurston! You're going?
Thurston: Of course, my liege. I hear this trip is dangerous. You will need my protection!
Ruler: How did you convince him to come, Ivy?
Ivy: I have him a scroll and told him it would allow to fly if he falls.
Ruler: Wow, you can do that?
Ivy: I have no idea, but it worked!
Ruler: Oh boy...

Goal 6:
Ruler: I need to dry off!
Ivy: Me too! Flying through that storm has me soaked!
*Thunder crashing*
Ivy: Whoa, that was loud.
Ruler: Yeah, sounded close.
Thurston: My liege, the crashing comes from that cloud.
Adamir: This is definitely the dark magic from the Staff of Audra...
Ruler: Do you think Kalani stole the staff?
Adamir: I've no idea why'd she do such a thing...
Kalani: That's because I wouldn't.
Adamir: Kalani!
Kalani: Welcome back to the Island of Audra, Adamir. It must be years since you've stepped foot on these lands.
Adamir: Indeed it has. What're you doing here, Kalani?
Kalani: Same think as you, I imagine. I've come for the Staff of Audra.
Adamir: Do you know who took it?
Kalani: I do, but for now, I need to rest. It's been a long journey. The storm's had me stranded in this spot for the last few days. Why don't you all look around and I'll catch you up later?

SpiritWind00
Goal Information - Part III
9 goals | there are no timed goals in this part

Kalani: This is going to be quite the journey. you all will need your rest before continue.
Goal 1:
* Visit the tavern 0/1 GO (skip 7 gems)
* Visit Thurston's fort 0/1 GO (skip 15 gems)
* Visit the Temple of Storms 0/1 GO (skip 3 gems)
Congratulations: Kalani: Alright, let's do this.

Kalani: We must reach my sister before the bounty hunters do. Nothing good will come of that.
Goal 2:
* Search the Island for Lulani 0/1 GO | Expansion requirements: W21 - 2800 RP, 375,000 coins, 2 windchaser lanterns, 3 expansion permits
Congratulations: Kalani: What's happening to the clouds?

Adamir: If we destroy the Sky Shards we may be able to hinder the spread of the dark magic!
Goal 3:
* Destroy sky shards 0/1 GO (skip 40 gems) | you can buy these in the market for coins and they are now in new expansion plots | clear in 20 actions | can spawn Wild Skyhawks and Skunkupines
* Defeat the Wild Skyhawk 0/1 GO (skip 20 gems)
* Find any clues 0/1 GO (skip 30 gems) | the clue is found by defeating the Skyhawk. It might take a couple of times to defeat before the clue drops
Congratulations: Adamir: What's that you've found?

Kalani: We must catch our breath before we decide what to do next.
Goal 4:
* Rest at the Temple of Storms 0/1 GO (skip 3 gems)
Note: this goal unlocks plot W16. You have to unlock this plot first before you can unlock W15 where the Bounty Hunter outpost is.
Congratulations: Kalani: The temple is full of history... It's so eerie being back home.

Thurston: Old Thomas mentioned wind maps before Adamir found us!
Goal 5:
* Visit Old Thomas's house 0/1 GO (skip 3 gems) | you receive the Wind Pattern
Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, +1 Map of the West Winds
Congratulations: Old Thomas: Why, hello there Young Ruler.

Adamir: These bounty hunters are some of our best elven warriors. We'll need their help.
Goal 6:
* Journey to the Bounty Hunter's Post 0/1 GO | Expansion requirements: expand to W16 first - 3000 RP, 425,000 coins, 3 windchaser lanterns, 3 expansion permits and then expand to W15 - 1 Map of the West Winds, 3300 RP, 500,000 coins, 3 windchaser lanterns, 3 expansion permits
Congratulations: Adamir: What...what's happened here?

Adamir: I see no sign of our allies. Hopefully they're alright...
Goal 7:
* Enter the Bounty Hunter's Outpost 0/1 GO | 8 hour timer
Note: plot W22 is now available to expand to - 3600 RP, 600,000 coins, 4 windchaser lanterns, 3 expansion permits
Congratulations: Adamir: Hello?

Thurston: No time for quarrels, my liege! We're under attack.
Goal 8:
* Defeat the Dark Elf 0/1 GO | spawn from the Bounty Hunter's Outpost and clouds | 15/15 hits to defeat
* Gather Seal of the Dark Elf 0/1 GO (skip 40 gems)
Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, +1 Windchaser Permit
Congratulations: Thurston: Is everyone alright?

Thurston: Into battle we go! Huzzah!
Goal 9:
* Defeat the Dark Elves 0/1 GO (skip 40 gems)
* Gather Seal of the Dark Elf 0/5 GO (skip 200 gems)
* Gather cloud stones 0/8 GO (skip 160 gems)
* Prepare the Windchaser Permit | this goal will autocomplete as the permit is a reward from goal 8
Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, + Dark Elf
Congratulations: Thurston: Ouch, that hurt!

PART 3 concludes and PART 4 begins.

Part 3 Dialogue:

Goal 1:
Adamir: Kalani, you must tell us, where is the Staff of Audra?
Kalani: You remember my sister, Lulani...
Adamir: How can I forget...she was banished.
Kalani: Banishment was a mercy at the time...but her time alone on this island with the dark elves took its toll. I'm afraid the same dark magic that took over our mother has taken over her and forced her steal the staff. She now wields the staff, and we must take it back, before she suffers the same fate.
Adamir: I'm so sorry, Kalani.
Kalani: Apologies aren't needed, but your help is. Help me retrieve the staff and save my sister before she destroys the Glimmerwoods in an act of vengeance.
Ruler: Destroys the Glimmerwoods?
Kalani: She'd see to nothing sooner. These storms are just the beginning.
Adamir: We're here to help, Kalani.
Ruler: All of us.
Thurston: Huzzah!
Ivy: Let's do this!

Goal 2:
Ruler: Alright, is everyone ready?
Ivy: I think so!
Thurston: Wait...what is that overhead?
Ruler: Wow, they're flying fast!
Kalani: Was that...a bounty hunter?
Adamir: Kalani, I'm sorry... I had to tell them.
Kalani: They'll harm Lulani!
Adamir: Kalani, I promise if she surrenders, no harm shall come to her.
Kalani: She wont surrender! I must find her first... There's no time to argue, we must go now.
Adamir: I had no choice... She will destroy the realm.
Ruler: We know, Adamir. You're trying to do the right thing. Come on, we'll find her.

Goal 3:
Adamir: What...what is this? What's happening to the clouds?
Kalani: Lulani's magic...it's spreading... We must stop it, if it spreads too far it can reach the realm. It will do far more damage than storms.
*Caawwwww*
Adamir: Skyhawks...
Kalani: Everyone get ready... I have a feeling things are just getting started.

Goal 4:
Thurston: My liege, look.
Ruler: What is that? Some kind of fabric?
Adamir: Let me see that... This is...
Kalani: ...the dark elves...
Adamir: Indeed.
Kalani: Our problems have only grown worse if that is the case. My sister must have them fighting for her. If we're to go up against the dark elves, we must regain our strength. Let's return to the Temple of Storms. We can rest and come up with a plan.

Goal 5:
Ruler: The Temple of Storms is beautiful... Look what I've found! What are these drawings?
Kalani: Those are the wind patterns of the island. The paths we must travel can get quite treacherous without a map. Especially if Lulani is where I think she is...we'll need to go through the West Winds. The maps were lost by our people long ago.
Ruler: Wait -- do you mean wind maps?
Kalani: I do.
Ruler: I think I know where they might be..

Goal 6:
Old Thomas: Why, Young Ruler. I am so glad to see you.
Ruler: No time for talk, Old Thomas. We need those wind maps!
Old Thomas: Oh, you have come to finally listen about my wind maps!
Kalani: This, here, the Map of the West Winds.
Old Thomas: Oh, yes, go right ahead. Take a look!
Ruler: Old Thomas, we need this, to save the realm!
Old Thomas: On another adventure I see. You are welcome to anything you need.
Kalani: This is exactly what we need. If we follow this, we can reach Lulani's Lair.
Adamir: We will need more help, as great as our group is, the dark elves will be too dangerous to face in such a small group. We shall to to the Bounty Hunter's Outpost. They should be there by now. They will help us fight the dark elves and defeat Lulani.

Goal 7:
Ruler: Whoa...
Thurston: It looks like some type of battle has befallen the post, my liege.
Adamir: Indeed it has... I see no sign of our bounty hunters...
Thurston: Perhaps they're inside?
Kalani: There's no way my sister's warrior have overtaken the bounty hunters.
Adamir: There's only one way to find out.

Goal 8:
Adamir: Hello? Is anyone here? It is I, Adamir...
Bounty Hunter: Adamir...
Adamir: Oh, my, it is one of our bounty hunters!
Bounty Hunter: I'm sorry, Adamir...there were just too many of them. We weren't able to defeat them in battle.
Adamir: Where are the others?
Bounty Hunter: I'm afraid I'm all that's left here... A few might have escaped and made their way towards Lulani's Lair but it's hard to tell.
Adamir: Lulani must be stopped at once.
Bounty Hunter: I pledge myself to you and your group, I will stop at nothing to defeat this new dark queen.
Kalani: Hold your tongue. You know not of what you speak.
Bounty Hunter: I think I got a pretty good idea of her intentions first hand. I will take her with my own arrow.
Kalani: No harm shall come to my sister.
Dark Elf: Halt! Freeze, in the name of Lady Lulani!
Ruler: Ladies, I think we'll have to revisit this conversation later...

Goal 9:
Kalani: I fear we are surrounded...
Adamir: Not to worry, we have some of the best elven warriors at our side.
Ivy: And the realm's best knight.
Thurston: And our fearless leader!
Ruler: Let's do this!

SpiritWind00
Goal Information - Part IV
5 goals | Main Storyline

Adamir: They've blocked our way home, we must go further into the island's forest!
Goal 1:
* Escape further into the Island of Audra 0/1 GO | Expansion requirements: V22: 3800 RP, 650,000 coins, 4 windchaser lanterns, 1 windchaser permit. Note: you have to expand to W22 first.
Congratulations: Adamir: I think we're safe here...

Thurston: We must warn the real, hurry my liege!
Goal 2:
* Warn community members of the storm 0/20 GO (skip 180 gems)
* Ask for wanted poster 0/20 GO (skip 160 gems)
* Visit Sabina's house 0/1 GO (skip 6 gems)
Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, +1 Sky Compass
Congratulations: Thurston: Everyone has taken shelter. They should be safe for now.

Thurston: I await your return, my liege. Fight bravely, the realm depends on you.
Goal 3:
* Journey to Lulani's Lair 0/1 GO | Expansion requirements: V21: 1 Sky Compass, 4000 RP, 700,000 coins, 4 windchaser lanterns, 1 windchaser permit
Congratulations: Kalani: Alright, everyone. We've arrived.
Note: This is the last expansion for this storyline. Do no complete this goal if you want to continue making Windchaser lanterns or permits
Note: Lulani's Lair has a 4 hour collection timer

Note: Clear any monsters off your board as you need to spawn Lulani when you collect from the Lair.
Kalani: My sister is sure to be in her lair. We must go at once before it's too late!
Goal 4:
* Destroy sky shards 0/1 GO (skip 40 gems)
* Find Lulani's helm 0/1 GO (skip 40 gems) | the helm will drop during chopping the sky shard. You might want to park a monster only for this bit if you don't want to keep fighting wild skyhawks. But make sure your board is clear when you collect from Lulani's Lair once it's ready for collection in 4 hours (unless you gem skip).
* Enter Lulani's Lair 0/1 GO (skip 3 gems) | will spawn Lulani
Rewards: 100 coins, +10 xp
Congratulations: Kalani: Lulani's helmet was on the battlefield...

Lulani: I'm stronger than our mother was, and I won't be defeated.
Goal 5:
* Defeat Lulani 0/1 GO | 150/150 hits to defeat, spawns from the Lair. If you have already have a monster on your board, clear and the next time to collect from the Lair it will spawn Lulani | during battle, Lulani will drop troll horn, jewels and troll essence
* Retrieve the Staff of Audra 0/1 GO (skip 170 gems) | this goal will autocomplete when you defeat Lulani
* Return the Staff of Audra 0/1 GIVE (skip 10 gems) | simply press GIVE to complete this goal
Rewards: 1000 coins, 30 xp + Lulani
Congratulations: Lulani: Wha...what? What just happened?

Thurston: The realm owes you a great debt, my liege. You're truly a hero.
Goal: A Victory In The Realm
* Celebrate your victory 0/1 GO
Rewards: 100,000 coins
Congratulations: Thurston: Until next time!

PART 4 CONCLUDES

Part 4 Dialogue:

Goal 1:
Thurston: My liege...
Ruler: Thurston, you're hurt!
Thurston: It is but a scratch, my liege.
Ruler: Adamir -- we must retreat! There are too many of them, Adamir.
Kalani: No, we fund find Lulani! Before the bounty hunters find her!
Adamir: Kalani we must go, please...
Kalani: Fine! Retreat! Everyone retreat!

Goal 2:
Adamir: I believe we're safe here.
Thurston: Not for long, look at the skies.
Kalani: Dark magic and thunder swell within the clouds... Lulani is sure to destroy the realm with her dark magic soon.
Thurston: My liege, the clouds move toward the realm! We must go back and warn everyone.
Ruler: Thurston's right. We must go back.
Kalani: I will wait here for your return.
Adamir: Kalani, it's not safe...
Kalani: I can hold my own. Go, warn your people and return. We will find my sister soon enough and stop this nonsense.

Goal 3:
Sabina: Thurston!
Thurston: Sabina, my dear, I'm so glad you're safe.
Sabina: The storms...they've caused so much damage...dark magic comes from the sky.
Thurston: I know, my sweet Sabina.
Old Thomas: What in the name of the Glimmerwoods is happening, Young Ruler?
Ruler: Don't worry, Old Thomas, we will fix this... Everyone, take shelter, Keep each other close and stay safe. We will be back. Thurston, it's time for us to go.
Thurston: I cannot go, my liege.
Ruler: What?
Ivy: Thurston...this may be the most dangerous adventure our ruler has taken on. It is only appropriate their best knight be at their side. Come with us.
Thurston: I know, Miss Ivy. I know that this is a dangerous journey. My liege, I beg your pardon and ask to stay with the realm. They need protection now more than ever. I cannot leave them.
Ruler: I understand, Thurston.
Old Thomas: Young Ruler, I beg that you reconsider. Thurston has sworn to protect you and always has. In this dark hour, you may need him now more than ever.
Ruler: You're right, Old Thomas, I may. But the realm needs him more.
Thurston: Your bravery is unmatched, my liege. This is why I've sworn myself to you.

Goal 4:
Adamir: Kalani, you're safe.
Kalani: I told you I could hold my own. I'm glad you're back though, I've located Lulani's whereabouts.
Adamir: That is great news.
Kalani: Where's your knight?
Ruler: He's protecting everyone back at the realm. It's just us.
Kalani: Well, it'll have to do. See that lair over there? That's where Lulani will be.
Bounty Hunter: It looks like a few of the bounty hunters made it here... I see signs of battle.
Adamir: You're right...
Kalani: Then we must move quickly.

Goal 5:
Kalani: Lulani's old helmet... She best not be harmed, Adamir... If she is, she brought it on herself! Then you've brought my wrath upon yours.
Lulani: Ladies, ladies, what's all the fuss about?
Kalani: Lulani! She...she looks just like mother did...
Lulani: Sister... I see you found my old helmet. Ratty old thing really... but great for knocking around a few bounty hunters.
Bounty Hunter: My aim is great, dark queen. I shall strike you down.
Lulani: Aww, that's cute. I'm afraid you won't be able to do much, though. My magic grows stronger by the second...and soon you and all of your people who banished me away to this island will pay.
Kalani: Lulani, please, return the staff. You can overcome this darkness. Do not suffer the same fate as our mother.
Lulani: What fate? The one where she died at your hand? Are you going to strike me down, sister?
Kalani: Please...Lulani...
Lulani: Prepare yourselves then... I have powers you might find quite shocking.

Conclusion: A Victory In The Realm (after goal 5 is complete)
Lulani: What...what happened?
Kalani: You've lost, Lulani.
Lulani: But...I can't... my magic...
Kalani: You've escaped with your life, Lulani. Unlike our mother.
Lulani: You spared me?
Kalani: I'd have spared her to if I had the chance. Come with me now, sister. I'll take care of your while you recover. I will help you rebuild this land to what it once was.
Ruler: We'll all help. We'll be happy to.
Kalani: Thank you, friend.
*Back in the Glimmerwoods*
Thurston: Huzzah! The storm has cleared! My liege! You've made it back!
Ruler: Thurston, I see you kept everyone safe.
Thurston: Of course, my liege.
Baron: What's all this ruckus? Can't you tell when a man's trying nap?
Ruler: Has he been asleep this whole time?
Thurston: He sure has...
Ruler: Wow.
Old Thomas: Welcome home, Young Ruler.

SpiritWind00
04-21-21, 08:58 PM
Inventory Information - added to the Inventory and Building Guide 14 October 2021
Any additional drops will now only be recorded in the Guides.

Bounty Hunter
Info: A loyal elven bounty hunter. Visit them to see what they've found for you!
Found: reward for completing Part 1 of The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)
Drops: ~150 coins, creep tooth, fur, hearty feast, light armor, longsword, milk (most common drop), rat tails, simple feast
Collection time: 6 hours (24 gems to speed up)

Bounty Hunter's Outpost
Info: A resting spot for great elven warriors.
Found: expand to W15 - 1 Map of the West Winds, 3300 RP, 500,000 coins, 3 windchaser lanterns, 3 expansion permits during Part 3 of The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)
Drops: 800 coins, baked butterfish, butterfish, catfish, catfish soup, Dark Elf spawn, fish, mercury feast, sentry horn, troll club, troll essence, troll horn
Collection time: 8 hours

Cloud
Info: A cloud that floats close to the ground. Visit it to find Cloud Stones.
Found: market 500 coins, expanding in Island of Audra plots | released in Goal 8, Part 1 of The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)
Drops: lightning stone, cloud stone, glimmerdust, mushrooms, petals (all colours)
Collection time: 10 minutes
Related items: Cloud, Small Cloud | spawns Wild Skyhawk (15/15 hits to defeat), Dark Elf (15/15 hits to defeat)

Cloud stones
Info: A hardened piece of cloud caused by magic. Found by exploring clouds. Used for crafting.
Found: collecting from clouds, chopping sky shard, Skyhawk pet (1-3) | released during The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)
Uses: item in Windchaser Lantern craft (Workshop, 6), item in Windchaser Permit craft (Royal Exchange, 8)

Dark Elf (spawn)
Found: spawn from the Bounty Hunter's Outpost and clouds | 15/15 hits to defeat | released from Goal 8, Part 3 of The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)
Drops during battle: creep tooth, boar tusk, feral magic, fur, troll essence, troll horn | upon defeat: Seal of the Dark Elf

Dark Elf
Info: An excellent marksman and ally of Lulani. Visit them to see what they've gathered for you.
Found: reward for completing Goal 9, Part 3 of The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)
Drops: ~190 coins, earth wisp, elvenite, glimmerdust, living wood, wood (2-6)
Collection time: 22 hours (88 gems to speed up)

Elven bow
Info: A lightweight bow used by elves.
Found:reward for completing Goal 6, Part 1 of The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)
Uses: item used in expanding to plot W17 on the Island of Audra

Golden paint
Info: A shimmering golden paint.
Crafted: Potion Shop, 30 minutes - 20 white petals, 10 red petals, 10 water during Goal 5, Part 1 of The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)
Uses: item in Golden Arrow craft (Magic Forge, 1)

Golden arrow
Info: A shimmering golden arrow.
Crafted: Magic Forge, 1 hour - 1 golden paint, 1 windchaser arrow during Goal 5, Part 1 of The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)
Uses: completes goal

Kalani
Info: A mighty elven warrior, and daughter of Audra. Visit her for Expansion supplies!
Found: reward for completing Part 2 of The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)
Drops: earth wisps, enchanted lantern, expansion permit, trade tickets (2), wisp lanterns (2)
Collection time: 6 hours (24 gems to speed up)

Lightning stone
Info: A shockingly beautiful stone. Found by exploring Clouds. Used for Crafting.
Found: collecting from clouds during The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)
Uses: completes goal in Part 1

Lulani
Info: Queen of the dark elves and dark magic, Lulani. Visit her for precious ores!
Found: The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)
Drops: ~300 coins, adamant, coal, iron ore, jewels, mithril, silver ore, stone, wisp lantern, wyvern milk
Collection time: 10 hours

Lulani's Helm
Info: Lulani's helmet. She must have dropped it in battle.
Found: goal reward in Goal 4, Part 4 of The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)

Lulani's Lair
Info: A dark and mischievous looking lair.
Found: expanding to plot V21 during Part 4 of The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)
Drops: ~315 coins, baked butterfish, butterfish, catfish, catfish soup, fish,mercury feast, sentry horn, troll club, troll essence, troll horn
Collection time: 4 hours

Map of the West Winds
Info: A map that will help guide through the toughest of wind patterns.
Found: reward from Goal 5, Part 3 of The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)
Uses: item in expanding to plot W15

Payne
Found: character introduced during The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)

Seal of the Dark Elf
Info: A seal won by those worthy of defeating a Dark Elf. Used for crafting.
Found: defeating Dark Elf's (spawn from Bounty Hunter's Outpost and clouds) The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)
Uses: item in Windchaser Permit (Royal Exchange, 5)

Sky compass
Info: This compass only works from great heights.
Found: reward from Goal 2, Part 4 of The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)
Uses: used for expanding to plot V21

Sky shard
Info: A cloud that has been overtaken by dark magic. Clear it to stop the magic from spreading!
Found: market 800 coins | cleared in 20 actions | released during Goal 8 Part 1 The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)
Drops: lightning stone, cloud stone, glimmerdust, mushrooms, petals (all colours)

Skyhawk
Info: A beautiful skyhawk. Skyhawks are often allies of elves. Pet them for expansion supplies!
Found: reward for completing Part 1 of The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1) within 7 days of release.
Drops: 1-3 cloud stones, 5 energy, 1-2 skyhawk feathers
Collection time: 2 days (192 gems to speed up)

Skyhawk feather
Info: A fluttering feather. Found by defeating Skyhawks. Used for crafting.
Found: defeating Wild Skyhawks (from clouds, small clouds), Skyhawk (1-2) (pet) - released during Goal 10, Part 1 of The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)
Uses: item in Windchaser Lantern craft (Workshop, 4)

Small Cloud
Info: A cloud that floats close to the ground. Visit it to find Cloud Stones.
Found: market 500 coins, expanding in Island of Audra plots | released in Goal 8, Part 1 of The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)
Collection time: 10 minutes
Related items: Cloud, Small Cloud | spawns Wild Skyhawk (15/15 hits to defeat), Dark Elf (15/15 hits to defeat)

Spell of Flight
Info: A not-so-magical spell to help one fly once fallen from a great height. Hopefully...
Found: reward from Goal 4, Part 2 of The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)
Uses: used in expanding to plot W20

Staff of Audra
Info: An ancient weapon that wields dark powers that control the skies.
Found: defeating Lulani in Goal 5, Part 4 of The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)

Storm Cloud | size: 2x2
Info: A cloud swelling with thunder and lightning. Visit it to find Wind stones.
Found: expand to W20 - 1 Spell of Flight, 2400 RP, 300,000 coins, 2 windchaser lanterns, 2 expansion permits during Part 2 of The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)
Drops: white petals, wind stones (only while storyline active)

Sweet cider
Info: A delicious drink to help one warm in a storm.
Crafted: Kitchen, 2 hours - 5 wood, 2 syrup, 2 enchanter's essence | released during Goal 1, Part 1 of The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)
Uses: completes goals (you need 4 all up, 2 for goal 1/part 1 and 2 for goal 3/part 2. They can be made in advance.)

Temple of Storms | size: 3x3
Info: The birthplace of Lulani and Kalani
Found: expand to W19 - 2200 RP, 220,000 coins, 15 wisp lanterns, 1 expansion permit during The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)
Drops: 300 coins, algae water, blue fish, butterfish, catfish, dire boar spawn, energy, fey crystals, fish, fuzzy moss, lost page, mermaid scales, red fish, swamp water, Thurston’s Helmet, wind patterns, water

Torn fabric
Info: This looks like the same type of material the dark elves wear. Keep an eye out!
Found: defeating Wild Skyhawks in goal 3, Part 3 of The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)

Wanted poster
Info: Wanted: Lulani, Dark Queen of the Island of Audra.
Found: neighbour request in Goal 2, Part 4 of The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)

Wild Skyhawk (spawn)
Found: spawn from Clouds (Cloud, Small Cloud) | 15/15 hits to defeat | released during Goal 10, Part 1 of (The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)
Drops during battle: bone, creep tooth, fur, rat tail | upon defeat: skyhawk feather (1-3)

Wind patterns
Info: Drawing of various wind patterns that occur on the Island of Audra. They can be difficult to navigate without a map.
Found: reward from Goal 5, Part 3 of The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)

Wind stone
Info: A hardened piece of cloud caused by magic. Found by exploring storm clouds. Used for crafting.
Found: Storm Cloud | released during Goal 6, Part 2 of The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)

Windchaser armor
Info: A lightweight armor set that makes traveling by sky easier.
Crafted: Magic Forge, 1 hour - 1 windchaser sword, 1 windchaser shield, 5 Mithril
Found: The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)

Windchaser arrow
Info: A lightweight arrow used by elves.
Crafted: Magic Forge, 1 hour - 1 windchaser sword, 1 windchaser shield, 5 Mithril

Windchaser lantern
Info: A lantern that glows bright in the darkest of storms. Used for expanding.
Crafted: Workshop, 5 hours - 4 skyhawk feathers, 10 wisp lanterns, 6 cloud stones | released in goal 2, Part 2 of The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)
Uses: used for expanding

Windchaser permit
Info: A permit to show one's ability to cross treacherous land. Used for expanding.
Crafted: Royal Exchange, 6 hours - 5 Seal of the Dark Elf, 5 expansion permits, 8 cloud stones
Uses: used for expanding

Windchaser shield
Info: A lightweight shield used by elves.
Found:Watchtower during Goal 2, Part 1 of The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)
Uses: item in Windchaser Armor craft (Magic Forge, 1)

Windchaser sword
Info: A lightweight sword used by elves.
Found: Adventure reward during Goal 2, Part 1 of The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)
Uses: item in Windchaser Armor craft (Magic Forge, 1)

add to existing entries:

Wisp lantern use: item in Windchaser Lantern craft (Workshop, 10) released during The Island of Audra (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172-Castle-Story-04-22-The-Island-of-Audra-(main-story)-goals-on-page-1)
add to found: defeating skyhawks - bone, fur, rat tail from
add to found: defeating dark elf - creep tooth, boar tusk, feral magic, fur, troll essence, troll horn
add to found: clouds, small clouds, sky shard - glimmerdust, mushrooms, petals (all colours)
add to uses: expansion permit - item in Windchaser permit craft (Royal Exchange, 5)
add to found: Dark Elf - earth wisp, elvenite, glimmerdust, living wood, wood
add to found: Bounty Hunter - fur, hearty feast, light armor, longsword, milk (most common drop), rat tails, simple feast
Kalani - earth wisps, expansion permit, wisp lanterns
Lulani - adamant, coal, iron ore, jewels, mithril, silver ore, stone, wyvern milk
Skyhawk - cloud stones, 5 energy, skyhawk feathers

Sweet cider - Kitchen, 2 hours - 5 wood, 2 syrup, 2 enchanter's essence
Wood - item in Sweet cider craft (5)
Syrup - item in Sweet cider craft (2)
enchanters ess - item in Sweet cider craft (2)
mithril - item in Windchaser armor craft (5), item in Windchaser arrow craft (5)

Magic Forge crafts:
Golden arrow, 1 hour - 1 golden paint, 1 windchaser arrow
Windchaser Armor, 1 hour - 1 windchaser sword, 1 windchaser shield, 5 Mithril
Windchaser Arrow, 1 hour - 1 windchaser sword, 1 windchaser shield, 5 Mithril

Workshop crafts:
Windchaser lantern, 5 hours - 4 skyhawk feathers, 10 wisp lanterns, 6 cloud stones

Kitchen crafts:
Sweet cider - Kitchen, 2 hours - 5 wood, 2 syrup, 2 enchanter's essence - add to building guide and to the indiv entries

Royal Exchange:
Windchaser permit, 6 hours - 5 Seal of the Dark Elf, 5 expansion permits, 8 cloud stones

ShibuyaCloth
04-22-21, 03:45 AM
Map & Expansions
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/pics/CastleStory-AudraIslandMap.jpg
https://portailsmm.com/cs/pics/CastleStory-GameBoardPlots2.png
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/pics/CastleStory-ExpansionsMap2.png

Coord Royal Point Wisp Lantern Windchaser Lantern Coins Expansion Permit Windchaser Permit Specials Features Conditions
W15 3 300 3 500 000 3 Map of the West Winds Bounty Hunter's Outpost W16
W16 3 000 3 425 000 3 W21
W17 1 600 10 120 000 Elven Bow W16
W18 1 800 13 160 000 1 W17
W19 2 200 15 220 000 1 Temple of Storms W18
W20 2 400 2 300 000 2 Spell of Flight Storm Cloud W19
V21 4 000 4 700 000 1 Sky Compass Lullani’s Lair V22
W21 2 800 2 375 000 3 W20
V22 3 800 4 650 000 1 W22
W22 3 600 4 600 000 3 W15
Total 4 000 38 22 4 050 000 16 2 4 4 10

Audra Island I
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb914071.png_2v_31020.pngBounty Hunter (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Bounty%20Hunter,Name=true# _BountyHunter) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BountyHunter.png))Storable:YesInfo:A loyal elven bounty hunter. Visit them to see waht they've found for you!Type:DecorationClass:AnimalsSource:GiftSize:1x 1Sell:item cannot be sold!Drops:Coins (125), Light Armor, Hearty Feast, Simple Feast, Longsword, Milk, Creep ToothArc:Audra Island ICollection:360 minutes // 6 hoursColl. Speed-up:24 gemsLink:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb810070.png_2v_31020.pngCloud (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Cloud,Name=true#_Cloud) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Cloud.png))Storable:YesInfo:A cloud that floats close to the ground. Visit to find Cloud Stones.Type:DecorationClass:PlantsSource:PurchaseS ize:1x1Requirements: 500 coinsSell:0 coinsDrops:Mushroom, Orange Petal, Blue Petal, Red Petal, Cloud Stone, Lightning Stone, Glimmerdust, White PetalArc:Audra Island ICollection:10 minutesColl. Speed-up:1 gemsCap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb52698.png_2v_31020.pngCloud Stone (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Cloud%20Stone,Name=true#_C loudStone) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-CloudStone.png))Storable:YesInfo:A hardened piece of cloud caused by magic. Found by exploring Clouds. Used for Crafting.Type:MaterialSource:HarvestRequirements: 20 gemsFound:Cloud, Small CloudUsed for:Windchaser Lantern, Windchaser PermitArc:Audra Island ICap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb52713.png_2v_31020.pngElven Bow (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Elven%20Bow,Name=true#_Elv enBow) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-ElvenBow.png))Storable:YesInfo:A lightweight bow used by elves.Type:MaterialSource:GiftFound:GoalArc:Audra Island ICap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb52710.png_2v_31020.pngGolden Arrow (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Golden%20Arrow,Name=true#_ GoldenArrow) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GoldenArrow.png))Storable:YesInfo:A shimmering golden bow.Type:MaterialSource:CraftingCrafted in:Magic ForgeRequirements: 80 gems // 1 Golden Paint, 1 Windchaser ArrowArc:Audra Island IProduction:60 minutes // 1 hourProd. Speed-up:4 gemsCap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172Comments:A shimmering arrow.
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb52709.png_2v_31020.pngGolden Paint (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Golden%20Paint,Name=true#_ GoldenPaint) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GoldenPaint.png))Storable:YesInfo:A shimmering golden paint.Type:MaterialSource:CraftingCrafted in:Potion ShopRequirements: 70 gems // 20 White Petal,10 Red Petal, 10 WaterUsed for:Golden ArrowArc:Audra Island IProduction:30 minutesProd. Speed-up:2 gemsCap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172Comments:A faux gold paint.
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb52706.png_2v_31020.pngLightning Stone (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Lightning%20Stone,Name=tru e#_LightningStone) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-LightningStone.png))Storable:YesInfo:A shockingly beautiful stone. Found by exploring Clouds. Used for Crafting.Type:MaterialSource:HarvestRequirements: 2 gemsFound:Cloud, Small CloudArc:Audra Island ICap:999Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb810069.png_2v_31020.pngSky Shard (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Sky%20Shard,Name=true#_Sky Shard) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-SkyShard.png))Storable:YesInfo:A cloud that has been overtaken by dark magic. Clear it to stop the magic from spreading!Type:DecorationClass:PlantsSource:Purcha seSize:1x1Requirements: 800 coinsSell:0 coinsDrops:Mushroom, Orange Petal, Blue Petal, Red Petal, Cloud Stone, Lightning Stone, Glimmerdust, White Petal, SkunkupineArc:Audra Island ILink:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172Comments:Can be cleared in 20 actions
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb810072.png_2v_31020.pngSkybound Trap (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Skybound%20Trap,Name=true# _SkyboundTrap) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-SkyboundTrap.png))Storable:YesInfo:Chop to lure a Skyhawk or Dark Elf!Type:DecorationClass:OtherSource:PurchaseSize: 1x1Requirements: 25 gemsArc:Audra Island ILink:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172Comments:Can be cleared in 1 actions
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb914067.png_2v_31020.pngSkyhawk (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Skyhawk,Name=true#_Skyhawk ) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Skyhawk.png))Storable:YesInfo:A beautiful Skyhawk. Skyhawks are often allies of evles. Pet them for Expansion supplies!Type:DecorationClass:AnimalsSource:GiftSi ze:1x1Sell:item cannot be sold!Drops:Cloud StoneArc:Audra Island ICollection:2880 minutes // 48 hours // 2 daysColl. Speed-up:192 gemsCap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb52705.png_2v_31020.pngSkyhawk Feather (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Skyhawk%20Feather,Name=tru e#_SkyhawkFeather) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-SkyhawkFeather.png))Storable:YesInfo:A fluttering feather. Found by defeating Skyhawk. Used for Crafting.Type:MaterialSource:HarvestRequirements: 32 gemsFound:Wild SkyhawkUsed for:Windchaser LanternArc:Audra Island ICap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb810073.png_2v_31020.pngSmall Cloud (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Small%20Cloud,Name=true#_S mallCloud) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-SmallCloud.png))Storable:YesInfo:A cloud that floats close to the ground. Visit to find Cloud Stones.Type:DecorationClass:PlantsSource:PurchaseS ize:1x1Requirements: 500 coinsSell:0 coinsDrops:Mushroom, Orange Petal, Blue Petal, Red Petal, Cloud Stone, Lightning Stone, Glimmerdust, White PetalArc:Audra Island ICollection:10 minutesColl. Speed-up:1 gemsCap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb52707.png_2v_31020.pngSweet Cider (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Sweet%20Cider,Name=true#_S weetCider) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-SweetCider.png))Storable:YesInfo:A delicious drink to help one warm in a storm.Type:MaterialSource:CraftingCrafted in:KitchenRequirements: 35 gems // 5 Wood, 2 Syrup, 2 Enchanter's EssenceArc:Audra Island IProduction:120 minutes // 2 hoursProd. Speed-up:8 gemsCap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb499099.png_2v_31020.pngTemple of Storms (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Temple%20of%20Storms,Name= true#_TempleofStorms) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-TempleofStorms.png))Storable:YesInfo:The birthplace of Lulani and Kalani.Type:BuildingClass:TownSource:StorylineSize :3x3Sell:item cannot be sold!Drops:Coins (300)Arc:Audra Island ICollection:240 minutes // 4 hoursColl. Speed-up:8 gemsCap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb914067.png_2v_31020.pngWild Skyhawk (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Wild%20Skyhawk,Name=true#_ WildSkyhawk)Storable:NoType:SpawnClass:RegularSour ce:StorylineSize:5x5Found:Cloud, Small Cloud, Skybound TrapDrops:Bone, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Fur, Skyhawk FeatherArc:Audra Island ILink:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172Comments:15 HP
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb52708.png_2v_31020.pngWindchaser Armor (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Windchaser%20Armor,Name=tr ue#_WindchaserArmor) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WindchaserArmor.png))Storable:YesInfo:A lightweight armor set that makes traveling by sky easier.Type:MaterialSource:CraftingCrafted in:Magic ForgeRequirements: 135 gems // 1 Windchaser Sword, 1 Windchaser Shield, 5 MithrilArc:Audra Island IProduction:60 minutes // 1 hourProd. Speed-up:4 gemsCap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb52697.png_2v_31020.pngWindchaser Arrow (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Windchaser%20Arrow,Name=tr ue#_WindchaserArrow) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WindchaserArrow.png))Storable:YesInfo:A lightweight arrow used by elves.Type:MaterialSource:HarvestRequirements: 10 gemsFound:FarmhouseUsed for:Golden ArrowArc:Audra Island ICap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb52696.png_2v_31020.pngWindchaser Shield (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Windchaser%20Shield,Name=t rue#_WindchaserShield) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WindchaserShield.png))Storable:YesInfo:A lightweight shield used by elves.Type:MaterialSource:HarvestRequirements: 10 gemsFound:WatchtowerUsed for:Windchaser ArmorArc:Audra Island ICap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb52695.png_2v_31020.pngWindchaser Sword (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Windchaser%20Sword,Name=tr ue#_WindchaserSword) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WindchaserSword.png))Storable:YesInfo:A lightweight sword used by elves.Type:MaterialSource:AdventureRequirements: 12 gemsFound:AdventureUsed for:Windchaser ArmorArc:Audra Island ICap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172

Audra Island II
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb914069.png_2v_31020.pngKalani (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Kalani,Name=true#_Kalani) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Kalani.png))Storable:YesInfo:A mighty elven warrior, and daughter of Audra. Visit her for Expansion supplies!Type:DecorationClass:AnimalsSource:GiftSi ze:1x1Sell:item cannot be sold!Found:GoalDrops:Wisp Lantern, Trade TicketArc:Audra Island IICollection:360 minutes // 6 hoursColl. Speed-up:24 gemsCap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb52714.png_2v_31020.pngSpell of Flight (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Spell%20of%20Flight,Name=t rue#_SpellofFlight) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-SpellofFlight.png))Storable:YesInfo:A not-so-magical spell to help one fly once fallen from a great high. Hopefully...Type:MaterialSource:StorylineFound:Goa lArc:Audra Island IICap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb810071.png_2v_31020.pngStorm Cloud (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Storm%20Cloud,Name=true#_S tormCloud) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-StormCloud.png))Storable:YesInfo:A cloud swelling with thunder and lightning. Visit it to find Wind stones.Type:DecorationClass:PlantsSource:PurchaseS ize:2x2Sell:item cannot be sold!Drops:Coins (25), Wind Stone, White PetalArc:Audra Island IICollection:240 minutes // 4 hoursColl. Speed-up:16 gemsCap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb52699.png_2v_31020.pngWind Stone (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Wind%20Stone,Name=true#_Wi ndStone) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WindStone.png))Storable:YesInfo:A hardened piece of cloud caused by magic. Found by exploring Clouds. Used for Crafting.Rarity:Very RareType:MaterialSource:HarvestRequirements: 20 gemsFound:Storm CloudArc:Audra Island IICap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb52711.png_2v_31020.pngWindchaser Lantern (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Windchaser%20Lantern,Name= true#_WindchaserLantern) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WindchaserLantern.png))Storable:YesInfo:A lantern that glows bright in the darkest of storms. Used for Expanding.Type:MaterialSource:CraftingCrafted in:WorkshopRequirements: 280 gems // 4 Skyhawk Feather, 6 Cloud Stone, 10 Wisp LanternArc:Audra Island IIProduction:300 minutes // 5 hoursProd. Speed-up:20 gemsCap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172Comments:Required for certain expansions.
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb499097.png_2v_31020.pngBounty Hunter's Outpost (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Bounty%20Hunter's%20Outpos t,Name=true#_BountyHuntersOutpost) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BountyHuntersOutpost.png))Storable:YesInfo:A resting spot for great elven warriors.Type:BuildingSource:StorylineSize:3x3Sell :item cannot be sold!Found:GoalDrops:Coins (800), Dark ElfArc:Audra Island IIICollection:480 minutes // 8 hoursColl. Speed-up:8 gemsCap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172

Audra Island III
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb914068.png_2v_31020.pngDark Elf (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Dark%20Elf,Name=true#_Dark Elf) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-DarkElf.png))Storable:YesInfo:An excellent marksman and ally of Lulani. Visit them to see what they've gathered for you.Type:DecorationClass:AnimalsSource:PurchaseSiz e:1x1Requirements: 300 gemsSell:item cannot be sold!Drops:Coins (100), Wood, Living Wood, Glimmerdust, Earth WispEvents:0Arc:Audra Island IIICollection:1320 minutes // 22 hoursColl. Speed-up:88 gemsLink:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb914068.png_2v_31020.pngDark Elf (Spawn) (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Dark%20Elf%20%28Spawn%29,N ame=true#_DarkElfSpawn)Storable:NoType:SpawnClass: RegularSource:StorylineSize:5x5Found:Bounty Hunter's Outpost, Skybound Trap, Sky ShardDrops:Seal of the Dark Elf, Troll Essence, Energy, Fur, Creep Tooth, Bone, Boar Tusks, Troll Horn, Feral MagicArc:Audra Island IIILink:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172Comments:15 HP
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb52715.png_2v_31020.pngMap of the West Winds (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Map%20of%20the%20West%20Wi nds,Name=true#_MapoftheWestWinds) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-MapoftheWestWinds.png))Storable:YesInfo:A map that will help guide through the toughest of wind patterns.Type:MaterialSource:GoalFound:GoalArc:Aud ra Island IIICap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb52702.png_2v_31020.pngSeal of the Dark Elf (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Seal%20of%20the%20Dark%20E lf,Name=true#_SealoftheDarkElf) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-SealoftheDarkElf.png))Storable:YesInfo:A seal won by those worthy of defeating a Dark Elf. Used for Crafting.Type:MaterialSource:HarvestRequirements: 40 gemsFound:Dark ElfUsed for:Windchaser PermitArc:Audra Island IIICap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb52700.png_2v_31020.pngTorn Fabric (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Torn%20Fabric,Name=true#_T ornFabric) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-TornFabric.png))Storable:YesInfo:This looks like the same type of material the dark elves wear. Keep an eye out!Type:MaterialSource:HarvestRequirements: 30 gemsFound:Wild SkyhawkArc:Audra Island IIICap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb52701.png_2v_31020.pngWind Patterns (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Wind%20Patterns,Name=true# _WindPatterns) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WindPatterns.png))Storable:YesInfo:Drawing of various wind patterns that occur on the Island of Audra. They can be difficult to navigate without a map.Type:MaterialSource:HarvestFound:Temple of StormsArc:Audra Island IIICap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb52712.png_2v_31020.pngWindchaser Permit (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Windchaser%20Permit,Name=t rue#_WindchaserPermit) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WindchaserPermit.png))Storable:YesInfo:A permit to show one's ability to cross treacherous land. Used for Expanding.Type:MaterialSource:CraftingCrafted in:Royal ExchangeRequirements: 1270 gems // 5 Seal of the Dark Elf, 5 Expansion Permit, 8 Cloud StoneArc:Audra Island IIIProduction:360 minutes // 6 hoursProd. Speed-up:24 gemsCap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172Comments:Required for certain expansions.
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb52712.png_2v_31020.pngWindchaser Permit (Trade) (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Windchaser%20Permit%20%28T rade%29,Name=true#_WindchaserPermitTrade)Storable: NoInfo:Required to Expand to certain parts of your Kingdom.Type:TradeSource:StorylineCrafted in:Royal ExchangeRequirements: 5 Seal of the Dark Elf, 5 Expansion Permit, 8 Cloud StoneArc:Audra Island IIIProduction:360 minutes // 6 hoursProd. Speed-up:24 gemsLink:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172Comments:The trade disappear once all the expansions with permits are done. It comes back once now plots are available.

Audra Island IV
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb914070.png_2v_31020.pngLulani (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Lulani,Name=true#_Lulani) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Lulani.png))Storable:YesInfo:Queen of the dark elves and dark magic, Lulani. Visit her for precious ores!Type:DecorationClass:AnimalsSource:GiftSize:1 x1Sell:item cannot be sold!Found:GoalDrops:Coins (170), Iron Ore, Wyvern Milk, Silver Ore, Stone, Earth WispArc:Audra Island IVCollection:600 minutes // 10 hoursColl. Speed-up:40 gemsCap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb914070.png_2v_31020.pngLulani (Spawn) (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Lulani%20%28Spawn%29,Name= true#_LulaniSpawn)Storable:NoType:SpawnClass:GoalS ource:StorylineSize:5x5Found:Lulani’s LairDrops:Coins (200), Staff of Audra, Energy, Jewels, Troll Essence, Troll HornArc:Audra Island IVLink:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172Comments:150 HP
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb52703.png_2v_31020.pngLulani's Helm (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Lulani's%20Helm%20,Name=tr ue#_LulanisHelm) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-LulanisHelm.png))Storable:YesInfo:Lulani's helmet. She must have dropped it in battle.Type:MaterialSource:HarvestRequirements: 40 gemsFound:Sky ShardArc:Audra Island IVCap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb499098.png_2v_31020.pngLulani's Lair (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Lulani's%20Lair,Name=true# _LulanisLair) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-LulanisLair.png))Storable:YesInfo:A dark and mischievous looking lair.Type:BuildingClass:TownSource:StorylineSize:3 x3Sell:item cannot be sold!Drops:LulaniArc:Audra Island IVCollection:240 minutes // 4 hoursColl. Speed-up:8 gemsCap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb52717.png_2v_31020.pngSky Compass (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Sky%20Compass,Name=true#_S kyCompass) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-SkyCompass.png))Storable:YesInfo:This compass only works from great heights.Type:MaterialSource:GoalFound:GoalArc:Audr a Island IVCap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb9999121.png_2v_31020.pngStaff of Audra (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Staff%20of%20Audra,Name=tr ue#_StaffofAudra) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-StaffofAudra.png))Storable:YesInfo:An ancient weapon that wields dark power that controls the skies.Type:MaterialSource:HarvestRequirements: 170 gemsFound:LulaniArc:Audra Island IVCap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb52716.png_2v_31020.pngWanted Poster (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Wanted%20Poster,Name=true# _WantedPoster) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WantedPoster.png))Storable:YesInfo:Wanted: Lulani, Dark Queen od the Island of Audra.Type:MaterialSource:HarvestRequirements: 8 gemsFound:NeighborsArc:Audra Island IVCap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172

TeikaEmberstorm
04-22-21, 09:36 AM
Y'all do such an awesome job, consistently. Thank you.:love_heart:

greasyfork1
04-22-21, 11:05 AM
Y'all do such an awesome job, consistently. Thank you.:love_heart:

Oh My a whole Island ))

Delaying to start just to see what is coming.

SylvanSanctuary
04-22-21, 11:05 AM
This is a completely new island across the water!

It looks like to start this you must have Thurston’s Fort, Sabina’s House, and the Elven Outpost.

greasyfork1
04-22-21, 11:08 AM
Looks like you can do the 4 part steps without starting the main storyline...
Make 2X Ciders to open a new plot on the Island

2 hours in Kitchen - Wood Ench Ess Syrup
Watch Game resets had to restart craft..

I started the goal on second accound. and its to complete the 4 Steps in the other goal

hagypagy
04-22-21, 11:12 AM
OMG! What an update!! :love_heart:

It is a brand new island!!!
To the south of the mainland.

And it is also a continuation of the Elven storyline!! :eek:

Thank you so much Storm8!!! :love_heart:

WittyWitch
04-22-21, 11:13 AM

GiselleX16
04-22-21, 11:14 AM

WittyWitch
04-22-21, 11:14 AM

GiselleX16
04-22-21, 11:17 AM
This is GREAT!

TeikaEmberstorm
04-22-21, 11:19 AM
This is a completely new island across the water!

It looks like to start this you must have Thurston?s Fort, Sabina?s House, and the Elven Ecxhange.
1st step to to craft cider in the kitchen. It is a 2 hour craft with syrup, Enchanters Essence, and a 3rd item I missed.. Third item is 5 wood.

We can scroll out further and see more of our kingdom. And a new island. Oooooh very exciting! Thank you S8.:cool:

SylvanSanctuary
04-22-21, 11:21 AM
Thanks Teika. I had clicked craft on both kitchens to fast to catch the requirements.

Also agree with Hagy that this is a continuation of the Elven storyline.

GiselleX16
04-22-21, 11:21 AM
All my watchtowers are out and I started the Toadstool Adventure because it’s only two hours; we’ll see if it works.

WittyWitch
04-22-21, 11:27 AM
Optional goal when you collect from an adventure58985

i don’t have any, is it worth buying?

Lyzau
04-22-21, 11:36 AM
Wow the zoom-out view of my Queendom has gone to new levels! I can almost see it all at once!

Thank you for the exciting update S8, it looks fantastic!!

LonBB
04-22-21, 11:40 AM
Thank you for the new storyline!
Let’s enjoy the new adventures!

GiselleX16
04-22-21, 11:40 AM

i don?t have any, is it worth buying?

Per the Inventory Guide:

Faerie Skunkhouse
Drops: Rat Tails, Fur, tomatoes, creep tooth, sugar cane
Information about this item can be found in the Building Guide.

WittyWitch
04-22-21, 11:58 AM

Stymie52
04-22-21, 12:03 PM
All my watchtowers are out and I started the Toadstool Adventure because it?s only two hours; we?ll see if it works.

This all seems fabulous!
I also started The Toadstool Forest Adventure. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

WittyWitch
04-22-21, 12:11 PM

SofiaDeo
04-22-21, 12:14 PM
So frustrated....did Top Chef kitchen timer to speed up the 2 hour craft. Came back after an hour.....the timer actually STOPPED my craft! I had 1 hour 56 minutes left! I had done a few things around the kingdom after starting the build. It seems that as soon as I left the game, the kitchen completely stopped.

This totally ****ed my excitement for this event.

AmberWillowWinter
04-22-21, 12:55 PM
So frustrated....did Top Chef kitchen timer to speed up the 2 hour craft. Came back after an hour.....the timer actually STOPPED my craft! I had 1 hour 56 minutes left! I had done a few things around the kingdom after starting the build. It seems that as soon as I left the game, the kitchen completely stopped.

This totally ****ed my excitement for this event.

Oh, bummer! It's awful to have a glitchy start like that!

This event is so unique, I hope the awful stops draining the awesomeness.

Best of wishes, forum compadre! Keep us posted when it gets sorted!

mistycarrie
04-22-21, 01:04 PM
This all seems fabulous!
I also started The Toadstool Forest Adventure. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

It does work

belbar22
04-22-21, 01:06 PM
Amazing to have a new island. Did you notice they have taken the top right hand corner off the main island. It is all ragged now.

SylvanSanctuary
04-22-21, 01:19 PM
Amazing to have a new island. Did you notice they have taken the top right hand corner off the main island. It is all ragged now.

Yes. It looks so much better with the peaks than having that on point jarringly in the middle of the mountains. Makes the land look more 3D.

GameAddicted007
04-22-21, 01:20 PM
Make sure you have more than one Wathtower out! I had three and only the third one gave me the compass-or-whatever-was-its-name. Lantern Spires don't drop it.

GiselleX16
04-22-21, 01:31 PM
My first Watchtower dropped the Shield and the Toadstool Adventure dropped the Sword.

GiselleX16
04-22-21, 01:34 PM

It does look good.

annanettles
04-22-21, 01:46 PM
For step 5 you will need to make 10 golden paint (20 white and 10 red petals each).

JLEB143
04-22-21, 01:53 PM
I sent out an adventure yesterday that just came back and counted towards the goal. ( I got the sword) for anyone who may be worried about their keep. It worked in my instance, anyway.

macdonald
04-22-21, 01:57 PM
I sent out an adventure yesterday that just came back and counted towards the goal. ( I got the sword) for anyone who may be worried about their keep. It worked in my instance, anyway.

Yes it worked for me to. Also Got my shield on 3rd Tower.

Passera
04-22-21, 02:18 PM
Has anyone started the 7 day quest yet?

belbar22
04-22-21, 02:21 PM
Yes it worked for me to. Also Got my shield on 3rd Tower.

I haven’t been asked to go on an adventure. Have I missed something

Melany77
04-22-21, 02:25 PM
Wow this update is awesome. Also I love how much I can zoom out now, can almost view the whole kingdom!

macdonald
04-22-21, 02:27 PM
I haven’t been asked to go on an adventure. Have I missed something

Yes when you click on the goal for the sword, it says complete any adventure.

belbar22
04-22-21, 02:41 PM
Yes when you click on the goal for the sword, it says complete any adventure.

Ah thanks. Not there yet. Waiting for my watchtowers.

greasyfork1
04-22-21, 02:56 PM
Has anyone started the 7 day quest yet?

Yeah that is the reason for all the posts

robotparade
04-22-21, 02:57 PM
The Winter Watchtower and the Ice Cream Watchtower did not work for me to receive the special drops.

k0942
04-22-21, 03:12 PM
I can confirm that the Toadstool Adventure works for the sword!
It also took me 3 Watchtowers to get the drop, but I received it from the Gingerbread one!

SofiaDeo
04-22-21, 03:34 PM
The Winter Watchtower and the Ice Cream Watchtower did not work for me to receive the special drops.
It's too bad the specialty cottages, watchtowers, etc. rarely work in events for the event items.

mrgoodbar1961
04-22-21, 03:35 PM

i don?t have any, is it worth buying?

I did not receive this goal when I collected from my toadstool adventure .What Adventure did you use?

are1000
04-22-21, 03:42 PM
For anyone who is wondering - to collect the arrows you don’t have to fight any monsters. You just collect from farmhouses. In 13 collections I got 3 arrows.

Passera
04-22-21, 04:01 PM
Yeah that is the reason for all the posts

That's not for the 7 day thing. I'm asking about the part where you have to press go59006

BiggerBubbles
04-22-21, 04:08 PM
Not 100% sure, but it?s only one energy to try. I had already got the watchtower drop, and went to collect from my trade tickets droppers etc, saw a flash to say I couldn?t hold any more......wind.....and I had just collected from my lvl 10 Light Tower.59007

greasyfork1
04-22-21, 04:10 PM
That's not for the 7 day thing. I'm asking about the part where you have to press go59006

It?s the same thing.. this is just a 7 day event that if u wish to complete will give you a reward. If not you still have to do these goals but after a week you won?t get the special reward. Which in the past used to help you in the storyline. But I didn?t see anything unique that implicated it would help later on

nic_hawk
04-22-21, 04:18 PM
Tips:

1. You will need to make 2 rounds of sweet cider. Start the second before you ' give the first.
2. Max out your white petals (need 200) and red petals (need 100) - needed for 10 gold paints
3. Max out wisp lanterns if not there already
4. You can purchase a boatload of the clouds at 500 each. The goal to get the 25/250 can be pretty easily knocked out if you buy them all - note though they look similar, it is 2 kinds of clouds.
5. When it comes time to go to the island, you will have to fight a skyhawk. Clear your board of monsters.
6. Put out all your farmhouses to collect the needed arrows, I averaged 1 arrow per 5 farmhouses. Need 10 total
7. The 7-day special drop - the bounty hunter - is a 6 hour timer. So, I don?t know what she gives yet, but she shoots cool arrows.
8. You also get a bird (skyhawk) that looks like Nadina that drops expansion supplies on a 2-day timer.

Part 2 starts pretty easy, but comes to a screeching halt when we have to get 10 wind stones from the storm cloud which is a 4 hour timer and not a guaranteed drop.

mrgoodbar1961
04-22-21, 04:29 PM
Tips:

1. You will need to make 2 rounds of sweet cider. Start the second before you ' give the first.
2. Max out your white petals (need 200) and red petals (need 100)
4. You can purchase a boatload of the clouds at 500 each. The goal to get the 25/250 can be pretty easily knocked out if you buy them all - note though they look similar, it is 2 kinds of clouds.
5. When it comes time to go to the island, you will have to fight a skyhawk. Clear your board of monsters.
6. Put out all your farmhouses to collect the needed arrows, I averaged 1 arrow per 5 farmhouses.
7. The 7-day special drop - the bounty hunter - is a 6 hour timer. So, I don?t know what she gives yet, but she shoots cool arrows.
8. You also get a bird (skyhawk) that looks like Nadina that drops expansion supplies on a 2-day timer.

Part 2 starts pretty easy, but comes to a screeching halt when we have to get 10 wind stones from the storm cloud which is a 4 hour timer and not a guaranteed drop.
For those who need red flower petals my scorched roses from a previous event gave me some also don?t forget all the Valentine/Love Shack event flowers

GiselleX16
04-22-21, 04:42 PM
May I put my Watchtowers away after getting the Shield? Not sure if this is a once and done, or a repeat need.

newzealander
04-22-21, 05:21 PM
Don't forget to bring out any stored Plant In A Logs from cleared land, as these are a good source of red petals.

are1000
04-22-21, 05:26 PM
Tips:

2. Max out your white petals (need 200) and red petals (need 100)
6. Put out all your farmhouses to collect the needed arrows, I averaged 1 arrow per 5 farmhouses.

This is awesome! Thank you.

Too late on (1) ...

How many arrows will we need total? I am guessing 50 because you said 200 white petals (10 golden paints)?

nic_hawk
04-22-21, 05:38 PM

Too late on (1) ...

How many arrows will we need total? I am guessing 50 because you said 200 white petals (10 golden paints)?

10 arrows. The petals are for the gold paint you make and will need 10 of.

purrdue5
04-22-21, 05:48 PM

Too late on (1) ...

Which flower gives the white petals. Thanks so much. Been too long since i made them

WittyWitch
04-22-21, 05:51 PM
I did not receive this goal when I collected from my toadstool adventure .What Adventure did you use?

when I collected from my adventure I completed a separate goal, as well as one for this event. Sorry I got them mixed up! It?s from a totally different storyline in my goal book

are1000
04-22-21, 05:53 PM
Which flower gives the white petals. Thanks so much. Been too long since i made them

White trillium and Iceland poppy

are1000
04-22-21, 05:53 PM
10 arrows. The petals are for the gold paint you make and will need 10 of.

Right. For some reason I thought each golden arrow needed 5 regular arrows.

Thanks.

trailbean
04-22-21, 06:10 PM
Has anyone gotten an arrow from a Toadstool farmhouse?

purrdue5
04-22-21, 06:11 PM
White trillium and Iceland poppy

Thank you!!!

tigarlilyvol
04-22-21, 06:25 PM
Thank you!!!

Cloudberry bush will also give white petals but not every time and you can get cloudberries also to help on expansion.

QueenCarolyn
04-22-21, 06:25 PM
I also got a sword from my adventure in the barracks. I did not get a sword from my adventure from the haunted keep.

echowuuu
04-22-21, 07:06 PM

Looking good

Sirinshic
04-22-21, 07:41 PM
Cloudberry bush will also give white petals but not every time and you can get cloudberries also to help on expansion.

Best source for petals (3-5 in one picking) are the shrubs grown in arboretrum.

bobbyrae
04-22-21, 07:49 PM
I also got a sword from my adventure in the barracks. I did not get a sword from my adventure from the haunted keep.
That's where my sword came from too- the Barracks.

macdonald
04-22-21, 07:58 PM
FYI, everytime i needed to carry forward on goals on island i had to reboot game to continue.

newzealander
04-22-21, 08:19 PM
Do I need to keep doing short adventures after the first one to get the sword? Are there more swords to gather from adventures later on, or can I go back to a long adventure, and just concentrate on petals and farmhouses?

shortdanzr
04-22-21, 08:27 PM
has anyone seen a land sale? i know we get new land and a new island. but usually this also comes with discounted plots

mrgoodbar1961
04-22-21, 08:43 PM
I am confused as to which cloud to buy I have a few of each but am getting only lightening stones,not cloud stones from both types Which type should I buy to get cloud stones ,cloud or small cloud ? Also is there anything to expect from chopping the sky shard ? I only got white petals and mushrooms from the first one I chopped .

Stymie52
04-22-21, 09:37 PM
First Expansion Requirements:
Find the Elven Bow (mine was checked off)
Have 1600 Royal Points
Spend 120000 Coins
Use 10 Wisp Lanterns

Second Expansion Requirements (the plot to the direct left of the first):
Have 1800 Royalty Points
Pay 160000 Coins
Use 13 Wisp Lanterns
Use 1 Expansion Permit

Third Expansion Requirements (the plot to the direct left of the second):
Gather Cloud Stones 0/25
Give Cloud Stones to Adamir 0/25
Give Lightning Stones to Adamir 0/250

Stymie52
04-22-21, 09:51 PM
Goal 9 of Part 1 is the Third Expansion

Addendum:
The above Third Expansion to the plot with the Temple of Storms is a pre-quel to open the Third Expansion.

Third Expansion Requirements
Have 2200 Royalty Points
Pay 220000 Coins
Use 15 Wisp Lanterns
Use 1 Expansion Permit

Stymie52
04-22-21, 09:56 PM
FYI, everytime i needed to carry forward on goals on island i had to reboot game to continue.

The same thing happened to me. I had to continually reboot the game to move ahead.

colsieann
04-22-21, 11:49 PM
yes, I have gotten arrows from the toadstool farmhouses

ShibuyaCloth
04-23-21, 12:00 AM
For those wondering, this is a clone of the Sabina arc: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105193

roksta72
04-23-21, 12:29 AM
Wow this update is awesome. Also I love how much I can zoom out now, can almost view the whole kingdom!

Yeah.....it's.great.....like we all need a reminder of how far behind you,us peasants are,Queen Mel x
Lol,you know I'm taking the p***, my realm is a mess ;-) but I have managed a couple woohoo moments. On topic,for our beloved SW's benefit x,...loving a new island,and dark elves. Adamir is a soft ahem, bring on the dark elves,I say.

GiselleX16
04-23-21, 01:18 AM
Just got three Cloud Stones along with Lightening Stones from my 24 clouds, both big and small.

planetyarnia
04-23-21, 03:36 AM
Ok so I am up to Goal ten which is Explore the clouds and defeat the wild skyhawk.Although the skyhawk has been defeated the goal for explore the clouds is not being ticked off as completed..I can’t expand either as this goal just shows up as incomplete when I try to expand to that area.
Anyone else experiencing this?Have force closed and still no joy!
Edit:I just realised you have to defeat several Wild SkyHawks to move forward!Panic Over!

are1000
04-23-21, 03:57 AM
For those wondering, this is a clone of the Sabrina acrc: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103022&p=1523058&viewfull=1#post1523058

Good one.

Btw, your link takes me to the Tradesman. I think the link you meant to post was: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105193-Castle-Story-07-05-The-Search-for-Sabina

xiq24
04-23-21, 04:14 AM
For those looking for petals ...

Red petals
Found in: red trillium, Red Trillium Shrub, Berry Mound, Tunnel of Love, Kissing Booth, Garden of Stars - West, Scorched Rose, withering bush, Lumi, Agni, Lara, Faerie Minister, Faerie Bride and Groom, Cotton Candy Shrub, Music Box, Musical Fern, Banshee
Gnomebell flower, Witchy alpaca, Alina

White petals
Found in: Iceland Poppy patch, White Trillium, Fireworks Griffin, Royal Griffin, Griffina (Baron's tent), Yeti, Arctic Bear, Frozen Dahlia, Iceland Poppy Shrub, White Trillium Shrub, Baby Mantiwort, Sleeping Dahlia, Scorched Rose, Faerie Griffin, withering bush, Lumi, Agni, Lara, Gnomebell flower, Rocket, Glimmer Griffin, Mountain of the Wilds, Pilot Faerie, Amorabush, Beatrice

nic_hawk
04-23-21, 04:16 AM
Update: 2 collections of bounty hunter - each 155 coins and a black flag for milk. So, the possible drops seem to be rare.

I have also visited the storm cloud 3 times and no wind stones yet.

This is exactly the same frustration point of the Sabrina storyline.

bobbyrae
04-23-21, 05:36 AM
Yes I have.

RonjaR82
04-23-21, 05:38 AM
If you have trouble expanding to the new area's, try force-closing your game.
Remember you can buy the 2 Clouds (Cloud and Small Cloud) in the Market for only 500 Coins.

Goal 1 of Part 2/4 is 'Enter the Temple of Storms' which has a 4 hour waiting time.

I am confused as to which cloud to buy I have a few of each but am getting only lightening stones,not cloud stones from both types Which type should I buy to get cloud stones ,cloud or small cloud ? Also is there anything to expect from chopping the sky shard ? I only got white petals and mushrooms from the first one I chopped .

I just bought a bunch of each. I haven't noticed a difference in drops.
The Cloud Stones are a rare drop. They drops from both clouds, but you have to be patient (or collect from a lot of clouds ;))
I think the Sky Shard will be used in a future Goal/ Part.

hagypagy
04-23-21, 05:47 AM
Part I finished! :cool:
Easy enough to smash out.

I thought Audra Island would be a good fit for my Greek Temple.
Can’t wait to expand more and space things properly. :eek:

Thanks for an amazing update Storm8!:love_heart:

SylvanSanctuary
04-23-21, 07:16 AM
That looks great Hagy. I too have my stable slated for the island. I didn’t think about the Greek Temple. It fits in with the decor beautifully.

Stymie52
04-23-21, 07:40 AM
That looks great Hagy. I too have my stable slated for the island. I didn’t think about the Greek Temple. It fits in with the decor beautifully.

Hagy, I might do the very same. Love it! Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

robotparade
04-23-21, 09:01 AM

Me too. Thank you for posting that… Lets me know I’m not the only one. :p

TheQueenKnd
04-23-21, 09:27 AM
First Expansion Requirements:
Find the Elven Bow (mine was checked off)
Have 1600 Royal Points
Spend 120000 Coins
Use 10 Wisp Lanterns

Second Expansion Requirements (the plot to the direct left of the first):
Have 1800 Royalty Points
Pay 160000 Coins
Use 13 Wisp Lanterns
Use 1 Expansion Permit

Third Expansion Requirements (the plot to the direct left of the second):
Gather Cloud Stones 0/25
Give Cloud Stones to Adamir 0/25
Give Lightning Stones to Adamir 0/250

What are cloud stones and lightning stones?

RonjaR82
04-23-21, 10:16 AM
Goal 2 of Part 2/4 :
- Defeat Wild Skyhawks 2
- Gather Skyhawk Feathers 4
- Gather Cloud Stones 6
- Forge a Windchaser Lantern 1 (Workshop, 5 hours, 4 Skyhawk Feathers, 6 Cloud Stones, 10 Wisp Lanterns)

trailbean
04-23-21, 10:37 AM
Is there any difference between Clouds and Large Clouds, as far as drops are concerned?

LavaMagic
04-23-21, 10:41 AM
It would be great if we had a boat the ruler could cross in. ;)

RonjaR82
04-23-21, 10:49 AM
What are cloud stones and lightning stones?

They both drop from the Cloud and Small Cloud. Cloud Stone is a rare drop, Lightning Stone is not.
(both clouds are in the Market for 500 Coins if you've started the event and are asked to collect from them)

robotparade
04-23-21, 11:18 AM
I wish they would gray out the Sky Shard so you cant buy it before you need it.

SylvanSanctuary
04-23-21, 11:40 AM
has anyone seen a land sale? i know we get new land and a new island. but usually this also comes with discounted plots
I’m expecting the land sale to start on 4/30. We just got the teaser for what looks to be a good sale. Typically the new energy source happens around the time of the land sales.

I have started to restock some of my wisp lanterns from the plots for this storyline and am not going to go too crazy building the new expansion supplies just yet.

[S8] HungryGoblin
04-23-21, 11:41 AM
Please do not move items into the water as it is not an intended expansion and will cause issues with your items. The team is aware and looking into it.

Galadraal
04-23-21, 11:42 AM
Love the graphics and the ability to expand to an entire island. Looks like it will be a VERY long term storyline goal. Thanks Storm8 for keeping the game interesting.

StormWind looking forward to seeing all the steps and requirements; it's so helpful. Collecting from the clouds is a long ordeal

supermaman12
04-23-21, 11:47 AM
Me too. Is that typical? I rarely post.

Galadraal
04-23-21, 11:53 AM
HungryGoblin;1646076']Please do not move items into the water as it is not an intended expansion and will cause issues with your items. The team is aware and looking into it.

sorry, I was pretty sure it wasn't a new expansion area, I wondered if I could rest it there since it's a long way to move it out of the area. It would be SO much easier if we could store items from expanding

thelasus
04-23-21, 12:08 PM
HungryGoblin;1646076']Please do not move items into the water as it is not an intended expansion and will cause issues with your items. The team is aware and looking into it.
Consider making your post sticky at the beginning of this thread so that everyone knows.

deadpixel
04-23-21, 12:21 PM
Love the animation :love-struck:

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=59039&stc=1&d=1619205591

RobinCradles
04-23-21, 12:46 PM
Oh please please pleeeeeease let us expand in the water! I had mermaids and a ship and coral in there. Now they are all going back to dry land :(

AngellFarm
04-23-21, 12:59 PM

Yes, I did get an arrow from a toadstool house on my first try.

SpiritWind00
04-23-21, 02:30 PM
Hi all, no goals are provided for main story (normal) so I will build them as I go. Till then please read posts for info from other players. I started late as I'm just super busy at the moment. I'll try and get to it this arvy (7.30am for me now).

macdonald
04-23-21, 03:19 PM
So far 8 collections on Storm cloud, on the 8th got 1 wind stone.

eva178
04-23-21, 03:24 PM
Warning: There is a defect that allows you to place items on the plots R11, S11, & T11. Do not used those plots!

And witch plots are that exactly?

newzealander
04-23-21, 03:28 PM
HELP please!
im on the last step on Prt 1, and it says Journey to the Temple of Storms. If I hit Go, it just takes me to an arrow over the building on the Island. There's no option to expand there or anything. What am I missing? What do I do?

thelasus
04-23-21, 03:32 PM
Just restart the game and you will be able to expand.

newzealander
04-23-21, 03:44 PM
Thanks Lassus....actually I just realised I needed to do another expansion on the mainland first. I wish they would let us know what the prerequisite expansions were for these new expansions. I thought that given I had done the first two, the third would be available. But, no! Not that simple!

ladlasse
04-23-21, 03:50 PM
Part 2/4 goal 3
Visit Tavern
Drink sweet cider (2 are needed - made in kitchen) - 2 hrs for each cider

ladlasse
04-23-21, 03:59 PM
ShibuyaCloth - Temple of Storms gave me 300 coins on my first collection. I didn't see any black banners.

kat8rose
04-23-21, 04:00 PM
Is there a special trick to get back to the mainland LOL? I have restarted the game several times and I still end up somewhere in the middle of the sky or water I tried moving left right up down and I'm still in the blue. Maybe I am just that awful at this LOL. Thanks for any help. I also tried zooming out to no avail

P.S. I was thinking the island was in the upper right corner and it's actually in the lower left LMAO! I've always been bad with directions.

riverly
04-23-21, 04:05 PM
Is there a special trick to get back to the mainland LOL? I have restarted the game several times and I still end up somewhere in the middle of the sky or water I tried moving left right up down and I'm still in the blue. Maybe I am just that awful at this LOL. Thanks for any helpYes, I've been lost out at sea many times. If it feels to me I'm not getting anywhere I back paddle. Lol.

Queenzod
04-23-21, 04:31 PM
Wow! (Heart eyes) It?s...beautiful!

meme1098
04-23-21, 05:03 PM
Is there a special trick to get back to the mainland LOL? I have restarted the game several times and I still end up somewhere in the middle of the sky or water I tried moving left right up down and I'm still in the blue. Maybe I am just that awful at this LOL. Thanks for any help. I also tried zooming out to no avail

Zoom out as far as you can & then keep pushing the island down as many times as you can to get back to the mainland. Hope it helps.

ladlasse
04-23-21, 05:55 PM
Part 2/4
Goal 4 - Go to Thurston's fort
Goal 5 - Must expand to a plot on the island. It requires 2 windchaser lanterns. They are 5 hrs each. The one you made previously counts, but you'll need to make a second one (or hopefully both at once).

ladlasse
04-23-21, 06:09 PM
Goal 2 of Part 2/4 :
- Defeat Wild Skyhawks 2
- Gather Cloud Stones 6
- Forge a Windchaser Lantern 1 (Workshop, 5 hours, 4 Skyhawk Feathers, 6 Cloud Stones, 10 Wisp Lanterns)

You will need 2 windchaser lanterns in goal 5. Since it takes 5 hrs, try to forge it beforehand.

Em_storm
04-23-21, 07:39 PM
It would be great if we had a boat the ruler could cross in. ;)

Of course, then we would need a ferry faerie...

riverly
04-23-21, 08:42 PM
How or where or when do we get the Storm Cloud? I've read these posts several times looking for this answer. I can't seem to find it.
I'm still on a 5 hour wait for craft in workshop ( for that first lantern)
Actually I have two crafting right now.

Also, I'm wondering what ingredients are needed for the cider. Good grief!
It's the same cider as before. I need sleep.

ap1386
04-23-21, 08:59 PM
I?m in bullet 7 of part 1, where thrust on says ?careful my liege, I?ll await your prompt return?. But, when I click on the ?go? it just takes me to the island and an arrow points to it. Where am I supposed to go?

riverly
04-23-21, 09:05 PM
I?m in bullet 7 of part 1, where thrust on says ?careful my liege, I?ll await your prompt return?. But, when I click on the ?go? it just takes me to the island and an arrow points to it. Where am I supposed to go?I think that happened to me too. Go back into your game and see if it's fixed.
I think a restart fixed it.

Those expansions were a whirlwind. I hardly remember how I got thru them.

SofiaDeo
04-23-21, 09:12 PM
Thanks Lassus....actually I just realised I needed to do another expansion on the mainland first. I wish they would let us know what the prerequisite expansions were for these new expansions. I thought that given I had done the first two, the third would be available. But, no! Not that simple!
You may not need to do another expansion, the software is buggy. Do a few force quits first, then see if it works. I found this out after expanding, and still couldn't expand. I left the game for a few hours, then I could expand.

LonBB
04-23-21, 09:26 PM
OMG!
A bug? A glitch? A hack?
Lost 500 gems with The Island of Audra! Didn’t give the gem but the game just took it!
Referesh and restart since yesterday eve but the doe doesn’t work.����������

RonjaR82
04-23-21, 09:44 PM
OMG!
A bug? A glitch? A hack?
Lost 500 gems with The Island of Audra! Didn’t give the gem but the game just took it!
Referesh and restart since yesterday eve but the doe doesn’t work.����������

I'm so sorry you lost so many Gems. I know it feels terrible :(
Can you be more specific about how/ when you lost them? Did you see it happen? Did you accidentally speed something up?

RonjaR82
04-23-21, 09:47 PM
Part 2/4
Goal 5 - Must expand to a plot on the island. It requires 2 windchaser lanterns. They are 5 hrs each. The one you made previously counts, but you'll need to make a second one (or hopefully both at once).

Expanding in Goal 5, Part 2/4 costs :
- Spell of Flight (checked off)
- 2400 Royal Points
- 300.000 Coins
- 2 Windchaser Lanterns
- 2 Expansion Permits

How or where or when do we get the Storm Cloud? ......

Goal 6, Part 2/4 :
- Explore the Storm Cloud 1 (you get 1 from expanding in Goal 5, you can't buy any more in the Market, 4 hour waiting time, 16 Gem speed-up)
- Gather Wind Stones 10
- Give Wind Stones to Adamir 10

riverly
04-23-21, 09:59 PM
Expanding in Goal 5, Part 2/4 costs :
- 2400 Royal Points
- 300.000 Coins
- 2 Windchaser Lanterns
- 2 Expansion Permits

Goal 6, Part 2/4 :
- Explore the Storm Cloud 1 (you get 1 from expanding in Goal 5, you can't buy any more in the Market, 4 hour waiting time, 16 Gem speed-up)
- Gather Wind Stones 10
- Give Wind Stones to Adamir 10Thanks! Well I'm still a ways from that goal. I figured it was tied into an expansion somewhere.

BiggerBubbles
04-23-21, 11:30 PM
Well this is not good. With a 4 hr timer, or 16 gem speed up I had hoped the storm cloud would give at least 1 wind stone but none at all is not what I expected!

AmberWillowWinter
04-23-21, 11:59 PM
The spawn rate for the wild Skyhawks is amazing! I am going to fly through as many clouds as I can to gather feathers before the drop rate changes! I hope S8 brings out a character to to drop the cloud stones (that's the rare cloud drop, right?) or a special cloud for the sort of equivalent of faun seals. If the spawn rate stays good it would be less pressing, but it does take a lot of time to wade through. It would be a time saver.

Edit add: S8- AMAZING! A new island! Fab graphics! Wonderful animations! Thank you! : D

Stymie52
04-24-21, 12:18 AM
The spawn rate for the wild Skyhawks is amazing! I am going to fly through as many clouds as I can to gather feathers before the drop rate changes! I hope S8 brings out a character to to drop the cloud stones (that's the rare cloud drop, right?) or a special cloud for the sort of equivalent of faun seals. If the spawn rate stays good it would be less pressing, but it does take a lot of time to wade through. It would be a time saver.

Edit add: S8- AMAZING! A new island! Fab graphics! Wonderful animations! Thank you! : D

I collect Feathers from the Skyhawk about 4 or 5 times in a row. This takes up a lot of energy since it takes 15 hits to defeat (actually a few less). Then I go to the mainland and spawn a monster. I return to the Island and then collect from the Clouds. You could also spawn the Skyhawk from an isolated Cloud, and then collect from the rest of your Clouds. It's a good system, but is very energy intensive.
Agreed, love the new storyline!

echowuuu
04-24-21, 12:50 AM

Close look of the two buildings unlocked

Lyzau
04-24-21, 01:13 AM
Well this is not good. With a 4 hr timer, or 16 gem speed up I had hoped the storm cloud would give at least 1 wind stone but none at all is not what I expected!

The story follows the exact same quests and drop rates from Sabina's arch.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105193-Castle-Story-07-05-The-Search-for-Sabina

If you follow that, you will notice that on Part 2 goal 6, SW has noted
* Pick Wildberries 0/10 GO (skip 200 gems) | these are really rare! (You don't need to wait till you have 10 before moving on, but it's safer if you wait. SW)

Wildberries are the equivalent of Wind Stones in this story.

Patience seems to be the way to go on this part. Gives you time to gather more materials for the future expansions.

RonjaR82
04-24-21, 02:02 AM
... If you follow that, you will notice that on Part 2 goal 6, SW has noted
* Pick Wildberries 0/10 GO (skip 200 gems) | these are really rare! (You don't need to wait till you have 10 before moving on, but it's safer if you wait. SW) .....

How would we move on with less than 10 stones/ berries when the Goal askes to gather and give 10? (by paying the 200 Gems?)

As a stalling technique it's very effective, but also frustrating. A 4 hour wait for a rare drop of which we need 10? :confused:
I got nothing on my first collection too :(

I have to keep in mind it's a Main Story Event, and we're not meant to finish all of them in a week.
Patience indeed ;)
Good luck everyone! :D

LonBB
04-24-21, 02:41 AM
I'm so sorry you lost so many Gems. I know it feels terrible :(
Can you be more specific about how/ when you lost them? Did you see it happen? Did you accidentally speed something up?

Didn?t speed up anything!
Going to the Kingdom goals
=> The Island Of Audra Pt. 2.4
=> pushed the button go
=> Expand
=>Expansion requirements
=>Have a spell of Flight=>go
=>and then it keeps loading and loading and loading and took 500 gems!
Since yesterday eve and and this point it?s still loading...

Lyzau
04-24-21, 03:59 AM
How would we move on with less than 10 stones/ berries when the Goal askes to gather and give 10? (by paying the 200 Gems?)

I think she means don’t do the “give” part before you have collected all ten, or risk the “gather” counter going down again.

dupel
04-24-21, 04:45 AM
Hi! I think it`s time for one more building for tickets trading, even though it`ll have double timing :cool::rolleyes:

RonjaR82
04-24-21, 04:48 AM
I think she means don’t do the “give” part before you have collected all ten, or risk the “gather” counter going down again.

Ow, that makes sense. Thanks!

=> pushed the button go
=> Expand
=>Expansion requirements

The 'Spell of Flight' part auto completed for me.
Maybe you should contact S8 customer service, and they can see what happened : https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Try to give as much details as possible.
I really hope it gets sorted for you, good luck! :love_heart:

Hi! I think it`s time for one more building for tickets trading, even though it`ll have double timing :cool::rolleyes:

Couldn't agree more! :love_heart: Fingers crossed ;)

ShibuyaCloth
04-24-21, 04:57 AM
Working on the new interactive map, so the new coordinates will be:
https://portailsmm.com/cs/pics/CastleStory-AudraIslandMap-Coordinates.png

It's a screenshot so not fully readable. But range goes from V..BH and 13..22

RonjaR82
04-24-21, 05:10 AM
Reminder of where to get your Wisp Lantern :

Wisp lantern
Found: sparkling mine, deep mine, adventures, Feed the Baron kitchen craft, Flyger, White Flyger, Armored flyger, Flyger cub, White flyger cub, direwolf, direwolf pup, Enfield Kit, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Plush Prince + Princess, Armored Wyvern, Wyvern Hatchling, Meadow wolf, Armored Lion, Lion, Royal Lion, Ornery Goat, L7 Fire Fly Cove, Ring Bearer Goat, Birthday Goat, Vampire bat, Pumpkin goat, Gingerman, Gingerman Stack, Fi-Fi, Shadow Kitsunecorn, Armored Black Bear, Paper Tiger, Salvatore, Royal Siren, Siren, Mantistorm cub, Mantistorm, Truffle, Fangbeast puppet, L6 Puppet Theatre, Maxotaur, Shadow Fangbeast, Shadow Skunkupine, Sweet Kitsunecorn, Spring Fangpup, Armored Widow, Widow Queen, Biggest Baddest Wolf, L7 Piggy Cottage, Bengal Tiger, Monarch Wyvern, Kitty Knight, Kit n Boots, Arctic Sled, Present Skunkupine, Rainbow Mantis, Princess Bed, Glimmergras Dragon, L6 Light Tower, Lady Buninja, Florizel, Baby Bears, Armored Lizard, Ana, Dark Knight, Armida, Prince Zahid, Cleo, White Lion, Bamboo Grove, Duchess Winifred, Skelepine, Skelebeast, Lady Winter, Monsieur Wulf, Faux Reindeer, Tiny Reindeer, Mammoth, The Portal, Romantistorm, Banshee, Snow Leopard, Herc

GameAddicted007
04-24-21, 06:12 AM
Sorry if someone has already posted it - I actually checked and didn't see this information. Part 2/4 Goal 3 is to visit Tavern (1 is enough) and to give 2 Cidre (same as in Part1, crafted in Kitchen, 2h crafting time).
Upd: ah, sorry, ladlasse has posted it on the page 12.

TeikaEmberstorm
04-24-21, 06:35 AM

Close look of the two buildings unlocked

Echowuuu, you have a platoon regiment of clouds. They look like little soldiers.;) Mine do too now.:)

I've had unexpected delay and am just now beginning. I accidentally started the 7 day timer. I think it is for the lady in white robe with golden armor and a bow? I was thinking usually the pets dropped items relating to the storyline that helped with expanding from that line.

turquoisetranquility
04-24-21, 06:36 AM
I'm on goal 7 in part 1. The goal is to go to the island, to expand there it appears. When I press "go" it takes me there, but an expansion plot does not show. I don't see any way to continue.

SylvanSanctuary
04-24-21, 06:51 AM
Thank you Shibuya and Ronja.

Shibuya, your maps are extremely helpful. I always have the Expansion nugget open as a tab because it helps me visualize my kingdom and where to go next. It is so helpful to know what it needed to expand to all the different plots. I think I have expanded to about 60% of what is available so there are still many options left. Your maps make it easy to decide where I want to go. I had wondered how you were going to label the island. The image you included is fantastic.

TurquoiseTranquility - just force close your game and go back in. This will happen every time you expand to a new plot on the island. This is a glitch that many have experienced but it is easy to work around.

RonjaR82
04-24-21, 06:52 AM
I'm on goal 7 in part 1. The goal is to go to the island, to expand there it appears. When I press "go" it takes me there, but an expansion plot does not show. I don't see any way to continue.

Try force-close, it usually helps with that sort of problem. Good luck!

ladlasse
04-24-21, 06:56 AM

I received one on my first collection. Waiting for the second one. This will take time to collect 10.

Is the only timed part of the new storyline the first part? I know you don't have to finish it in 7 days, but you get a special prize, if you do. When we did other recent storyline plots, each section had a timer for the number of days to get a special prize. I'm on the last goal for the second part, and I've only seen a timer for the first part. It will help with the wait for 10 stones which take at least 4 hours each to collect from the storm cloud. I do realize I've grown more impatient with waiting, so I did speed up a couple of the steps in the first part. Better to wait and keep the gems. Fortunately I think I only used maybe 15 gems total.

Lyzau
04-24-21, 07:09 AM
Shibuya, your maps are extremely helpful. I always have the Expansion nugget open as a tab because it helps me visualize my kingdom and where to go next. It is so helpful to know what it needed to expand to all the different plots. I think I have expanded to about 60% of what is available so there are still many options left. Your maps make it easy to decide where I want to go. I had wondered how you were going to label the island. The image you included is fantastic.

LoL I do exactly the same. My interactive map is permanently open on a tab in my browser. Thank you so much Shibuya, for making this available, and continuing to do so much work for the community. Collecting all that info and the items and all that, no easy task.
I am curious and hopeful that we will eventually find more adventures on the new island. It looks promising and I will surely continue to expand there.

ladlasse
04-24-21, 07:12 AM
I think she means don?t do the ?give? part before you have collected all ten, or risk the ?gather? counter going down again.

That makes sense. On part 1 we have to collect 25 of the stones. I was collecting and giving right away. At some point, my collecting showed 3 more than my giving. I ended up having to collect 3 additional stones in order to get to the 25 gives.

ShibuyaCloth
04-24-21, 07:25 AM
Thank you Shibuya and Ronja.

TurquoiseTranquility - just force close your game and go back in. This will happen every time you expand to a new plot on the island. This is a glitch that many have experienced but it is easy to work around.

I am on it, it is quite some work as I need to build a complete new map foe the island. I have a post with a beta versions a few pages back.

SylvanSanctuary
04-24-21, 07:35 AM
Just so you know W20 will be cyan. The storm cloud is in that plot hidden by the trees.

The expansion requirements matched the plot for the Tree of Wilds. Except 2 Windchaser lanterns instead of Enchanted Lanterns and The Spell of Flight instead of Thurstan’s Letter

turquoisetranquility
04-24-21, 07:51 AM
Thank you!

WittyWitch
04-24-21, 08:07 AM
I?ve collected from my storm cloud 5 times now and no wind stones yet

ratdogs4
04-24-21, 08:43 AM
Same here - 4 collections, no wind stones.
How fun for players, eh?!?

nvangel
04-24-21, 09:21 AM
I forced closed still cant expand to new island

SofiaDeo
04-24-21, 09:29 AM
It may take 2-3 force quit attempts. I finally got in on 1 account by leaving the game for an hour.

SofiaDeo
04-24-21, 09:32 AM
It seems to be a rare drop. I have mmm 20 -odd clouds and it took 3-4 passes through all of them.

topmom952
04-24-21, 10:27 AM
Do wind stones drop from anything other than the storm cloud? Thanks

Lyzau
04-24-21, 10:51 AM
Do wind stones drop from anything other than the storm cloud? Thanks

No. Only from the 1 Storm Cloud that we get.

mrgoodbar1961
04-24-21, 11:17 AM
Same here - 4 collections, no wind stones.
How fun for players, eh?!?
3 times for me and no wind stones however I am looking at this as a positive no babysitting your game except for every four hours which is the exact time for a wisp lantern so I can replenish my stock of those

GiselleX16
04-24-21, 11:38 AM
I lucked out and got a Wind Stone on my first collection - I am sure that won’t happen often!

TheQueenKnd
04-24-21, 11:45 AM
Do we only need to do part 1 to get the exclusive pet? My 7 day timer is gone now.

SylvanSanctuary
04-24-21, 11:48 AM
Correct. You only need to complete Part 1 in 7 days to get the exclusive pet.

DeeDeeBird70
04-24-21, 11:49 AM
ShibuyaCloth - Temple of Storms gave me 300 coins on my first collection. I didn't see any black banners.

Does collecting from it trigger Part 2? I do not want to start that yet. I prefer to gather some more feathers and stone first. I do not have any other storylines to do, other than I have not summoned all the Academy students. I have enough scrolls but already have 46/30 walkers strolling about.

are1000
04-24-21, 11:53 AM
Btw, for the collectors out there, the golden arrows stay in your inventory so you don’t need to make 11 of them. The regular arrows and golden paint do of course get used up.

SylvanSanctuary
04-24-21, 11:54 AM
This goal flashed up really quickly and auto completed immediately - does anyone know what it is???

* Have ??
* Have ??

I think that was the requirements to start this quest.

You need to have:
Thurstan’s Fort
Sabina’s House
Elven Outpost

Double check your goal book. Mine showed up there again until I hit the GO button

Lavenderdale
04-24-21, 12:03 PM
Make sure you have more than one Wathtower out! I had three and only the third one gave me the compass-or-whatever-was-its-name. Lantern Spires don't drop it.
All I have out are Lantern Spires. *pouts*

Goal 9 of Part 1 is the Third Expansion

Addendum:
The above Third Expansion to the plot with the Temple of Storms is a pre-quel to open the Third Expansion.

Third Expansion Requirements
Have 2200 Royalty Points
Pay 220000 Coins
Use 15 Wisp Lanterns
Use 1 Expansion Permit
Thank you! And darn. I wasn't going to try for the 7-day because new plots are sometimes so expensive like 1m. These I can actually afford. So now I'm starting late. But is the "pet" worth it? The drops look like boring old adventure supplies that I can get from my guard dogs.

What is the prerequisite?

p.s. thank you to everyone posting steps, you guys rock! Especially nic_hawk who posted a list of all the things we need to start!

gramietee
04-24-21, 12:14 PM
Noticed this in the market. Are we suppose to buy this and clear it. If so what does it do

farmerbrown2010
04-24-21, 12:27 PM
I?m on 2/4 and am making my 2nd wind chaser lantern. I bought LOTS of the clouds and in 2 total collections I had enough shards for the lanterns- does take energy to collect all of them.

mxs010
04-24-21, 12:28 PM
Chopping sky shard gives you petals of all sorts. It becomes useful only when you reach Part 3 and have to chop it to search for the clue. Later on, Sky Shard spawns dark elves. Defeat them to get "Seals of Dark Elf". Those are used to make Windchasers Permits, which are needed for expansions starting with Part 4.

TheQueenKnd
04-24-21, 12:33 PM
That makes sense. On part 1 we have to collect 25 of the stones. I was collecting and giving right away. At some point, my collecting showed 3 more than my giving. I ended up having to collect 3 additional stones in order to get to the 25 gives.

I?m lost by why you had to collect 3 additional stones.

TheQueenKnd
04-24-21, 12:35 PM
Correct. You only need to complete Part 1 in 7 days to get the exclusive pet.

Thank you! I?m onto part two now. I?m confused why people are buying the clouds; I have 8 from expanding to Audra.

stormyskater
04-24-21, 12:44 PM

I had to open the expansion menu off of the market menu and click on the check-marked spot on the island

saddlebrookefarms
04-24-21, 12:59 PM
I am on part 1 level 7. It says to “journey to the island of Audra”. Do I need to do something to journey there? It shows taking me to it but I can’t do anything there.

newzealander
04-24-21, 01:19 PM

Nvangel, I had the same problem, and had to expand on my main island to allow me to expand to this plot. I had to open up O6, O7 and O8, then I was able to expand onto the island plots.

stanis87
04-24-21, 01:43 PM
I am part 2/4 . I have monoster in the Island Audra. I wanted to **** him, but new island brings me back to the Kingdom. Does anyone have the same problem?

ladlasse
04-24-21, 02:00 PM
I?m lost by why you had to collect 3 additional stones.

I think because I gave right after I collected each time and somehow they got out of sync. Maybe a setback or something. They should have always been the same and they were until I collected 17. Originally the give was also 17, somehow was only 14. I tried to keep giving, but it didn't change it back, so 8 had to collect 28 of the stones so the "give" part thought I had given 25. 8 guess this happened in a previous event and Spiritwind or someone else pointed out it's better to collect them all and then give.

Magicalkingdom2016
04-24-21, 02:15 PM
Me neither! With a 4 hr timer I figured we would get at least 1 wind stone each time. I?ve pulled twice from the storm cloud so far and no wind stones. 🙁

newzealander
04-24-21, 03:13 PM
What is the Spell of Flight? I need it to expand, but when I click on Go, it takes me to a whole load of gem items.

ShibuyaCloth
04-24-21, 03:17 PM
What is the Spell of Flight? I need it to expand, but when I click on Go, it takes me to a whole load of gem items.

It is given if you complete the goal 5 or part 2.

storm81775
04-24-21, 03:18 PM
=> pushed the button go
=> Expand
=>Expansion requirements

I can confirm that the same thing happened to me, except that I don't have that many gems so it kept saying "you don't have enough gems" and then it just froze there. I had to completely restart my device, not just restart the castle story app, to get the "Have a spell of Flight" to autocomplete.

When I just closed & restarted the castle story app only, then clicked "go" on "Have a spell Flight", the screen took me to some strange purchase menu that I cannot seam to find in the Market now. It had several items I've never seen before on sale for gems only, one item I believe was 500 gems. I think it would have been really easy to have gems deducted if I actually had some to deduct.

storm81775
04-24-21, 03:20 PM

I had the same thing happen. Completely restart your device, it was the only way I was able to get the "go" to autocomplete. Restarting the castle story app only didn't work for me.

tealbird81
04-24-21, 03:42 PM
It is given if you complete the goal 5 or part 2.

Help. I?m on #10 on 1/4. I have tried for hours to fight the bird. He won?t show up.

gridgirl
04-24-21, 03:46 PM
Help. I?m on #10 on 1/4. I have tried for hours to fight the bird. He won?t show up.

Are you 100% sure there are no other monsters in your kingdom?

fesxdgdgsgfb
04-24-21, 04:11 PM
I am on part 1 level 7. It says to ?journey to the island of Audra?. Do I need to do something to journey there? It shows taking me to it but I can?t do anything there.

I?m stuck there, too. Do we need to go on another adventure?

tealbird81
04-24-21, 04:23 PM
Are you 100% sure there are no other monsters in your kingdom?

LOL. After playing everyday for so many years, you would think I would have checked for a parked monster. Thank you soooo much.

QueenCarolyn
04-24-21, 04:26 PM
When you get to the wind stones with the four hour timer and very little chance of getting them, this adventure goes from fun and interesting to dull and tedious. So disappointed.

purplestars23
04-24-21, 04:41 PM
I am up to the step that says Journey to the Island of Audra (pt 1 step 7) but when I click GO nothing comes up it brings me to the island across the water but there is nowhere to click. I tried clicking expand and going from there but nothing. How do I move forward?

TeikaEmberstorm
04-24-21, 04:56 PM
Try exiting the game.

ShibuyaCloth your map is amazing and SO very helpful. And everyone posting is a huge help. Thank you..:love_heart:

macdonald
04-24-21, 05:01 PM
I am up to the step that says Journey to the Island of Audra (pt 1 step 7) but when I click GO nothing comes up it brings me to the island across the water but there is nowhere to click. I tried clicking expand and going from there but nothing. How do I move forward?

This is a common occurrence and to fix, try restarting the app, and or restarting your device. GL

bobbyrae
04-24-21, 05:04 PM
Trying to keep all these Parts 2 &3 Goals in one place until SW can update page 1.
NOTE : I have made some edits to the posts.

PART 2

If you have trouble expanding to the new areas, try force-closing your game.
*snip*

Goal 1 of Part 2 is 'Enter the Temple of Storms' which has a 4 hour waiting time.
*snip*

Goal 2 of Part 2 :
- Defeat Wild Skyhawks 2
- Gather Cloud Stones 6

You will need 2 windchaser lanterns in goal 5. Since it takes 5 hrs, try to forge it beforehand.

*snip* requires 2 windchaser lanterns. They are 5 hrs each. The one you made previously counts, but you'll need to make a second one (or hopefully both at once).
Advice: Make 2 Windchaser Lanterns instead of 1

Goal 3 of Part 2
Visit Tavern
Drink sweet cider (2 are needed - made in kitchen) - 2 hrs for each cider
This is the same sweet cider as we made before.

*snip*
*snip*
7. The 7-day special drop - the bounty hunter - is a 6 hour timer. So, I don't know what she gives yet, but she shoots cool arrows.

Goals 4 & 5 of Part 2

Expanding in Goal 5 of Part 2 costs :
- 2400 Royal Points
- 300,000 Coins
- 2 Windchaser Lanterns
- 2 Expansion Permits

Goal 6 of Part 2 :
- Gather Wind Stones 10
- Give Wind Stones to Adamir 10

The story follows the exact same quests and drop rates from Sabina's arch.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105193-Castle-Story-07-05-The-Search-for-Sabina

If you follow that, you will notice that on Goal 6, Part 2 SW has noted
* Pick Wildberries 0/10 GO (skip 200 gems) | these are really rare! (You don't need to wait till you have 10 before moving on, but it's safer if you wait. SW)

Wildberries are the equivalent of Wind Stones in this story.

Patience seems to be the way to go on this part. Gives you time to gather more materials for the future expansions.

Advice : Gather all the Wind Stones BEFORE "giving" them. Wind stone is a RARE drop.

Chopping sky shard gives you petals of all sorts. It becomes useful only when you reach Part 3 and have to chop it to search for the clue. Later on, Sky Shard spawns dark elves. Defeat them to get "Seals of Dark Elf". Those are used to make Windchasers Permits, which are needed for expansions starting with Part 4.

Part 3

For anyone wanting a peek past Part 2, here are the first six goals of Part 3.

Goal 1:
Visit 3 places: Temple Of Storms, tavern, Thurston's

Goal 2:
One expansion on island, location and requirements in images.

Goal 3:
Destroy sky shard, 20 hits. Find a clue from destroying the shard. Fight one sky hawk.

Goal 4:
Visit the temple of storms once. (3 gems to skip past this in goal book)

Goal 5:
Visit old Thomas' house once to get the map of winds from him.

Goal 6:
Journey to the Bounty Hunters post. This requires two expansions.
First expansion, to left of Bounty Hunter post:
Requirements are 3000 royalty points, 425000 coins, 3 expansion permits, 3 wind chaser lanterns

Second expansion:
Requirements are the map you already have, 3300 royalty points, 500000 coins, 3 expansion permits, 3 wind chaser lanterns

ladlasse
04-24-21, 05:18 PM
First two collections from storm cloud gave me 1 wind stone each time, so I thought I was doing great. The next two collections gave me nada. I am resigned that this is a storyline event, so it will just take time and patience. Actually that's probably better than the last couple where each part was timed and I worked hard to make sure I got them done in time. I'll try to slow down and enjoy the journey.

Update- now 4 collections in a row without a wind stone. I'll keep checking every 4 hours though. Eventually I'll get 10 and can finally finish part 2. No worries. We'll have another event to start on Thursday to keep us busy.

TheQueenKnd
04-24-21, 05:46 PM
When you get to the wind stones with the four hour timer and very little chance of getting them, this adventure goes from fun and interesting to dull and tedious. So disappointed.

What point do they do that?

Princess4110
04-24-21, 06:36 PM

I?m having the same problem as you when I hit go it takes me to an arrow with no way to expand. What expansion did you did to do first on the main island? I have no idea how to figure out which expansions I need to do to progress to the new island.

Pippinville
04-24-21, 06:37 PM
First two collections from storm cloud gave me 1 wind stone each time, so I thought I was doing great. The next two collections gave me nada. I am resigned
that this is a storyline event, so it will just take time and patience. Actually that's probably better than the last couple where each part was timed and I worked hard to make sure 8 got them done in time. I'll try to slow down and enjoy the journey.

Yep, I?ve collected five times and only got a wind stone the first time....its going to be slow from now on...

Galadraal
04-24-21, 06:44 PM
Trying to keep all these Part 2 Goals in one place until SW can update page 1.
NOTE : I have made some edits to the posts.

PART 2

Advice: Make 2 Windchaser Lanterns instead of 1

This is the same sweet cider as we made before.

Advice : Gather all the Wind Stones BEFORE "giving" them. Wind stone is a RARE drop.

Thank you so much for consolidating this in a post

SofiaDeo
04-24-21, 07:03 PM
What point do they do that?
It's in Part 2. When you do the expansion to the left of the Temple of Storms you get the Storm Cloud. It has a 4 hour timer and occasionally drops the Wind Stones.

Here's the Wind Stone inventory card:
59062 59063

I got 2 from my first 4 collections

TheQueenKnd
04-24-21, 07:25 PM
it's in part 2. When you do the expansion to the left of the temple of storms you get the storm cloud. It has a 4 hour timer and occasionally drops the wind stones.

here's the wind stone inventory card:
59062 59063

i got 2 from my first 4 collections

thank you! 😊

bobbyrae
04-24-21, 07:34 PM
I?m having the same problem as you when I hit go it takes me to an arrow with no way to expand. What expansion did you did to do first on the main island? I have no idea how to figure out which expansions I need to do to progress to the new island.
As has been said several times in this thread, just force close and restart your game. Once you restart you should see the plot become available for expansion. Once you have gotten to this point there is no expansion pre requirement to be able to expand to the island.

newzealander
04-24-21, 07:57 PM
Princess, I had to expand plots O5, O6 and O7 on the mainland to access the plots on the island. The interactive map link on page 1 of this thread will show you where they are - they are in the south eastern part of the mainland.
Once I expanded those, I could access the new plots. Force closing didn't work for me.

Just did collection 2 from the Storm Cloud - nothing either time.

GiselleX16
04-24-21, 09:10 PM
First two collections from storm cloud gave me 1 wind stone each time, so I thought I was doing great. The next two collections gave me nada. I am resigned
that this is a storyline event, so it will just take time and patience. Actually that's probably better than the last couple where each part was timed and I worked hard to make sure 8 got them done in time. I'll try to slow down and enjoy the journey.

Same thing happened to me - first two collections got the stone; third did not.

nukesters2
04-24-21, 09:43 PM
I had the same thing happen. Completely restart your device, it was the only way I was able to get the "go" to autocomplete. Restarting the castle story app only didn't work for me.
I have done this and still no spell of flight 
I have even deleted the game and reinstalled it. Still stuck. Probably stuck ill next week.

LonBB
04-24-21, 10:34 PM
I can confirm that the same thing happened to me, except that I don't have that many gems so it kept saying "you don't have enough gems" and then it just froze there. I had to completely restart my device, not just restart the castle story app, to get the "Have a spell of Flight" to autocomplete.

When I just closed & restarted the castle story app only, then clicked "go" on "Have a spell Flight", the screen took me to some strange purchase menu that I cannot seam to find in the Market now. It had several items I've never seen before on sale for gems only, one item I believe was 500 gems. I think it would have been really easy to have gems deducted if I actually had some to deduct.

Yes! Still have the (same) problem! It doesn?t mather how often I restart the game, it still keeps loading and loading. It?s time to ask help from Castle Story.
Hope that you can play the game! Time to sent SC a message.
(Sorry for not writing it well. I can?t write and express english very well)

topmom952
04-24-21, 10:35 PM
After 4 collections, still no wind Stone. :( Good thing this part isn’t timed!

RonjaR82
04-24-21, 11:07 PM
After 4 collections, still no wind Stone. :( Good thing this part isn’t timed!

You're not the only one. I collected all day yesterday and even 1 time in the middle of the night, but nothing.
I got my first drop this morning.

newzealander
04-24-21, 11:26 PM
You're not the only one. I collected all day yesterday and even 1 time in the middle of the night, but nothing.
I got my first drop this morning.
I actually sacrificed some gems, and sped up 2 collections. So 5 collections down, and no wind stone drop. This is ridiculous. I can understand maybe a 50% drop rate, but 5 collections??

TheQueenKnd
04-25-21, 12:04 AM
It's in Part 2. When you do the expansion to the left of the Temple of Storms you get the Storm Cloud. It has a 4 hour timer and occasionally drops the Wind Stones.

Here's the Wind Stone inventory card:
59062 59063

I got 2 from my first 4 collections

I?m to that part now so I guess I?ll see what my drop rate is. I have a TON of other story lines I?m working on so I?m okay w this one taking time. I?m trying to finish elemental discovery part two in time to get the exclusive pet. I?m also not done a misty marshlands, what storms that may come, and I?ve barely started the hidden forest. And I?m still working on raising the stakes and I play a lot. There are times that I think I won?t ever finish any of these story lines!

GiselleX16
04-25-21, 01:05 AM
I?m to that part now so I guess I?ll see what my drop rate is. I have a TON of other story lines I?m working on so I?m okay w this one taking time. I?m trying to finish elemental discovery part two in time to get the exclusive pet. I?m also not done a misty marshlands, what storms that may come, and I?ve barely started the hidden forest. And I?m still working on raising the stakes and I play a lot. There are times that I think I won't ever finish any of these story lines!

I know how you feel; at one point I had three events/story lines going at the same time and it was hard work! Growing and chopping trees, clicking on various flowers, replenishing inventories...I still feel funny not visiting Ivy every 12 hours - it seemed like I was there twice a day for a year. The current four hour visit is quite relaxing in comparison.

Woldawson
04-25-21, 03:48 AM
After 4 collections, still no wind Stone. :( Good thing this part isn?t timed!

Same here. Ugh! So annoying. 4 hour wait time between collections & we need 10. Collected 5 times myself, still not even one Wind Stone.

nancys627
04-25-21, 05:11 AM
I have done this and still no spell of flight 
I have even deleted the game and reinstalled it. Still stuck. Probably stuck ill next week.

Same thing is happening to me. I can't move on to the next goal because I'm stuck at this one. I tried rebooting my iPad several times, it didn't work.

bobbyrae
04-25-21, 05:47 AM
Nvangel, I had the same problem, and had to expand on my main island to allow me to expand to this plot. I had to open up O6, O7 and O8, then I was able to expand onto the island plots.

Princess, I had to expand plots O5, O6 and O7 on the mainland to access the plots on the island. The interactive map link on page 1 of this thread will show you where they are - they are in the south eastern part of the mainland.
Once I expanded those, I could access the new plots. Force closing didn't work for me.

Just did collection 2 from the Storm Cloud - nothing either time.

Of those three plots, I only have O7 open and was able to get to the island. It sounds like there may be a glitch. For some people force closing resolves the issue. Some have posted that they had to do several restarts to get it to open up for them.

Is there anyone here who has not yet opened plot O5, O6, O7 or O​8 who can confirm they were able to expand to the island?

EDIT: Thanks ShibuyaCloth for the reminder that PLOT O8 is unavailable and cannot be unlocked.

The Interactive Expansion Map: https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/GlimmerForestMap.html

laurelsail
04-25-21, 05:49 AM
I can’t get back to my main island! Please help! Thanks!

ShibuyaCloth
04-25-21, 05:58 AM
Of those three plots, I only have O7 open and was able to get to the island. It sounds like there may be a glitch. For some people force closing resolves the issue. Some have posted that they had to do several restarts to get it to open up for them.

Is there anyone here who has not yet opened plot O5, O6, O7 or O8 who can confirm they were able to expand to the island?

I have not opened O5, O6 & O7 and can access the island. O8 is not accessible. But I have opened 09 & O10 as I am still 2/3 away with Sabina's Arc (currently at part 3 goal 6).

ShibuyaCloth
04-25-21, 05:58 AM
I can’t get back to my main island! Please help! Thanks!

Just scroll the screen

SylvanSanctuary
04-25-21, 06:10 AM
1st collection from my Skyhawk gave me 2 cloud stones.

Laurelsail - I found it helps to Zoom Out all the way to get between the two land masses. Then there is less time over the water.

bobbyrae
04-25-21, 06:42 AM
I have not opened O5, O6 & O7 and can access the island. O8 is not accessible. But I have opened 09 & O10 as I am still 2/3 away with Sabina's Arc (currently at part 3 goal 6).
Thanks SC. Just checked the map and realized I've been trying in vain to figure out how to expand to O8 for a few weeks now 😜

So being unable to expand to the island without opening O5-O7 is a glitch.

LocalNews
04-25-21, 06:52 AM
I realized that I now have items that need leveling up so having this extra time to do that is a luxery I have not had 9n a long time. So waiting for the wind Cloud drop is not necessarily a. ad thing. I think some of us had this luxury when we started to play the game in the early days.

Dutchie27
04-25-21, 07:52 AM
Wow, I just lost about 280 gems, because I accidentally pressed button that I skip Winchester lantern, while I am still making it in the workshop. over the years I lost many gems, because we still do not have a confirm button. But 280 gems is a lot at once. I enjoyed this new quest-line, but sad too, because you loose gems so easily. I just bought a package, because I was back at 30 gems, to ease some of the pain I felt, when this happened. Is it worth the effort to contact storm8?

nukesters2
04-25-21, 07:57 AM
Same thing is happening to me. I can't move on to the next goal because I'm stuck at this one. I tried rebooting my iPad several times, it didn't work.

I even deleted my game and the reinstalled it. Took all night to finally load everything back. I still do not have the spell of flight.

kat8rose
04-25-21, 08:02 AM
I can?t get back to my main island! Please help! Thanks!

I had the same problem, LOL. The new island is at the bottom left of the screen. Try swiping downward and a bit to the left about six times. It should show you coastline of the mainland. You want to go NNE Good luck!

manusing
04-25-21, 08:14 AM
Did you notice that the things which usually give wisp lantern now just give earth wisp? Or it is just me?

lanie3938
04-25-21, 09:16 AM
Goal Information - Part II
x goals | Main Storyline

Been trying to get storm cloud to release wind stones.. so far nothing

GiselleX16
04-25-21, 09:43 AM
Did you notice that the things which usually give wisp lantern now just give earth wisp? Or it is just me?

I am getting an occasional lantern.

TheQueenKnd
04-25-21, 10:35 AM
I know how you feel; at one point I had three events/story lines going at the same time and it was hard work! Growing and chopping trees, clicking on various flowers, replenishing inventories...I still feel funny not visiting Ivy every 12 hours - it seemed like I was there twice a day for a year. The current four hour visit is quite relaxing in comparison.

Some story lines I?m only on part 2 and I?m a level 50! It seems like I won?t ever finish them. 😕

TheQueenKnd
04-25-21, 10:37 AM

Is there anyone here who has not yet opened plot O5, O6, O7 or O​8 who can confirm they were able to expand to the island?

What is O5, O6, O7, or O8?

TheQueenKnd
04-25-21, 10:39 AM
I would contact them; I think it would be worth it. They REALLY need to add a confirm button.

farmerted7
04-25-21, 10:59 AM

Goal 1:

Goal 2:

Goal 3:
Destroy sky shard, 20 hits. Find a clue from destroying the shard. Fight one sky hawk.

Goal 4:

Goal 5:

Goal 6:
Requirements are 3000 royalty points, 425000 coins, 3 expansion permits, 3 wind chaser lanterns

Second expansion:
Requirements are the map you already have, 3300 royalty points, 500000 coins, 3 expansion permits, 3 wind chaser lanterns

riverly
04-25-21, 11:09 AM
I'm making windchaser lanterns while waiting on wind stones.

ShibuyaCloth
04-25-21, 11:32 AM

See page #1, or in the sig below.

ShibuyaCloth
04-25-21, 11:34 AM

Made some tests, I believe the drop rate is around 20%. So it will take a long time before I have the 10 stones.

mailedogwhat
04-25-21, 11:40 AM

This is my second day of trying with nothing to show...

EDIT: I finally got a wind stone then the app reset and its gone. So I guess I'm 0/4

EDIT 4/29: I collect 4 times a day, and now have 5 stones. Yesterday was 0/4 though.

EDIT 5/2: I'm averaging about one every 1.5 to 2 days. VERY SLOW GOING

bobbyrae
04-25-21, 12:12 PM

Goal 1:

Goal 2:

Goal 3:

Goal 4:

Goal 5:

Goal 6:

Second expansion:

Thanks for posting that! Let me get started on those windchaser lanterns as I wait for years for those wind stones to drop

farmerted7
04-25-21, 01:09 PM
Thanks for posting that! Let me get started on those windchaser lanterns as I wait for years for those wind stones to drop

You're welcome! Thanks to you and others for posting goals as well.

The wind stones are like the dragonfly wisps from the Swamp Skimmer in Misty Marshlands part 2, goal 6. That was collect 10, then give to Thurston. (There is a note from SW in that misty marshlands goal write up that it's expected to take weeks to complete). Would be better if S8 just did a guaranteed drop every 24 hrs, or longer, as long as it was guaranteed. Or if the game had us craft something out of a drop we collect every 4 hrs... something more creative than gambling on our gambling. I appreciate doing something in the game to be engaged, rather than just getting ticked off with no drop after no drop.

Lavenderdale
04-25-21, 01:17 PM
I?m to that part now so I guess I?ll see what my drop rate is. I have a TON of other story lines I?m working on so I?m okay w this one taking time. I?m trying to finish elemental discovery part two in time to get the exclusive pet. I?m also not done a misty marshlands, what storms that may come, and I?ve barely started the hidden forest. And I?m still working on raising the stakes and I play a lot. There are times that I think I won?t ever finish any of these story lines!
You didn't ask for advice, but I'll give it anyway cause that's how I roll, lol.

Some storyline quests cost a lot more than they give in rewards. Some are not in the critical path to progress the main storyline. Raising the Stakes, Hammer Time, the Baron's statue and Pepe le skunkupine are parked on my quest log.

I encourage you to do Hidden Forest. It took a while because I only had one wisp pet from Search for Sabina and not many energy sources to hunt for other wisps. I've just finished the slog and all three pets are super reliable droppers now: sloth gives earth wisp, rhino gives mithril, elephant gives trade ticket. (I think the drops were less regular at release) A great reward for storyline!

I did 2 parts of Misty Marshlands but no big benefit so far. Haven't started Elemental part 2 because I'm not good at timed work.

What Storms May Come is cost-intensive. You have been playing a long time so maybe you are better off financially. Routine chopping resources for the mermaid castle cost 80k and 20k per piece. I'd wiped out my cash just buying the plot, lol. I pressed forward into the area and reached the long slog for orange shells. So that's ongoing now.

At the Academy I'm in a long slog for Benediction Brews for part 1.

I'm hoping my cash pile (2.9m) will be enough for the upcoming land sale. I think I'm gonna have to skip the Audra girl to save coins. But her drops look like simple adventure supplies? i have guard dogs for that. Any advice, anyone?

susieq62castle
04-25-21, 01:23 PM
Seems like any new storyline advancement, entails something that will slow upper level players down...when you have all supplies at maxed levels, then making very rare drops, ie storm cloud stone drops, take a long time, helps to prevent players speeding thru an event...frustrating, but understandable....always reminds me of the dreaded Sister Sister event....( the memory which still makes my brain cringe) ...this time, i find even speeding up the cloud, doesnt guarantee the stone drop..so...will have to fall back on what was it called?? Oh yes, patience! Good luck, everyone! Sigh..........

Cheekyqueen20
04-25-21, 01:50 PM
I'm hoping my cash pile (2.9m) will be enough for the upcoming land sale. I think I'm gonna have to skip the Audra girl to save coins. But her drops look like simple adventure supplies? i have guard dogs for that. Any advice, anyone?

Can I ask how you know there is going to be a land sale?

Lavenderdale
04-25-21, 02:02 PM

See page #1, or in the sig below.

But we don't need these, right? I don't have them, but after rebooting an expansion square turned up on the island. I'm saving up for land sales so I didn't open it.

Lavenderdale
04-25-21, 02:04 PM
Can I ask how you know there is going to be a land sale?

Only because other people said so, heh. It did happen the other times we got new storyline land. A couple (3?) of other new squares will temporarily be "on sale" for half their normal number of coins, lanterns, permits.

mxs010
04-25-21, 02:11 PM
Here are goals for Part 4

Goal 1:
Complete two expansions:
W22; 3600 royal points, 600,000 coins; 4 wind chaser lanterns, 3 expansion permits
V22: 3800 royal points, 650,000 coins, 4 wind chaser lanterns, 1 wind chaser permit

Goal 2:
Warn 20 community members of the storm
Ask neighbors for 20 wanted posters
Visit Sabina's house

Sky Compass added to inventory upon completion.

Goal 3:
Expand to Lullani’s Lair V21
1 Sky Compass
4000 Royal Points
700,000 Coins
4 Wind chaser Lanterns
1 Wind chaser Permit

This is the last expansion for this storyline. Do no complete this goal if you want to continue making Wind chaser Lanterns and Permits.

Goal 4:
Destroy 1 Sky Shards
Find Lulani Helm 1 (requires chopping several Shards)
Enter Lulani’s Lair 1

Goal 5:
Defeat Lulani (150 hits, spawns from the Lair)
Retrieve the Staff of Audra (autocomplete when you defeat Lulani)
Return the Staff of Audra (click on Go)

Receive Audra.

SylvanSanctuary
04-25-21, 02:14 PM

Don’t stress about the Bounty Hunter (the Audra girl if you complete in 7 days). Her drops match the guard dogs.

I agree with what you said above and definitely recommend the Hidden Legacy quests before the Elemental Discovery quests. The 3 pets from both quests approximately the same drops; however, I prefer the pets from Hidden Legacy. Hortensia is 10 hrs and the Turtle is 22. Both are guaranteed Trade Ticket droppers, but you can get 2 collections in each day from Hortensia.

The mermaid storyline is definitely a long term goal, but it is great to get 2,000 coins every 2 hrs and a guaranteed monster drop for the daily goals in other events.

trailbean
04-25-21, 02:16 PM
All my usual sources are giving me wisp lanterns at what seems to be normal rate: Princess Bed, Widow Queens (I have two), and I am fairly sure Deep Mines.

riverly
04-25-21, 02:50 PM
Well, it seems to me my flygers and cubs aren't giving as many lanterns as in the past. But that may be because I'm looking for the lanterns more now. I'm getting a lot of black flags for coal, because I'm maxed on coal. And iron ore too. Maxed out.

snowyhillz
04-25-21, 03:05 PM
Goal Information - Part I
11 goals | Main Storyline

Goal Pre-requisites & Notes:

This goal flashed up really quickly and auto completed immediately - does anyone know what it is???

* Have ??
* Have ??
Rewards: x gems
[COLOR=#008080]Congratulations:

The first goal

trilogylass
04-25-21, 04:35 PM
Definitely not my lucky day....4 tries for wind stone and 🚫. From reading other posts, I am not alone. I can?t remember when I?ve had so much fun😱

mxs010
04-25-21, 04:39 PM
Anybody got any luck collecting from Dark Elves? So far I've got only wooden beams. With 22 hr time and 300 gem price, I thought they will drop something rare, related to the storyline.

HuckleTown
04-25-21, 04:55 PM

It's me too. I purposely collected from all my wisp lantern droppers yesterday and today. I only got 2 or 3 lanterns.

sophiensissi
04-25-21, 05:09 PM

Same with me, only I?m on 6 times now.

farmerted7
04-25-21, 06:49 PM

Goal 1:

Goal 2:

Goal 3:

Goal 4:

Goal 5:

Goal 6:

Second expansion:

Goal 7:
Enter the Bounty Hunters Outpost once (8 hr timer, 8 gems to speed)

Goal 8:
Defeat a dark elf and get it's dark seal.
(Heads up: clicking on "Go" in the goal book points you to the Bounty Hunter Post. You DO NOT have to use it to spawn the dark elf. Instead, chop sky shards. You might spawn Skyhawks at first, but eventually, chopping shards will spawn dark elf. A big thanks to whoever posted earlier that shards spawn dark elves!!!)
REWARD= 1 windchaser permit
(AND Windchaser Permit is now craftable in the Royal Exchange: 5 Seal of the Dark Elf, 5 expansion permits, 8 cloud stones)

Goal 9:
Defeat a Dark Elf
Gather 5 Seal of Dark Elves
Gather 8 cloud stones
Prepare a Windchaser Permit (the one awarded from previous goal counts, so this is autocompleted)
REWARD= a Dark Elf, 22 hour timer

farmerted7
04-25-21, 06:52 PM
Kalani is awarded at the end of Part 2. First drop from Kalani on my board was 2 wisp lanterns.

Second drop was 2 trade tickets!

farmerted7
04-25-21, 07:23 PM
Here are goals for Part 4
Goal 5
Receive Audra.

Thank you for posting these!
Just confirming: is it Audra or Lulani that we get at the end of Part 4?

mxs010
04-25-21, 08:44 PM
Thank you for posting these!
Just confirming: is it Audra or Lulani that we get at the end of Part 4?

Yes, it is Lulani.