PDA

View Full Version : Help! Question about items in storage.

farmerbobina
04-25-11, 06:48 AM
I am currently building 2 attractions and need building materials for both to finish. I have some of the items needed in my storage from previous gifts but don't know how to getbthem out to use. In FS and BS, you just click on them but there is no "my gifts" section or anything like it for ZS. Help, plz!

Rachael98
04-25-11, 06:53 AM
I am currently building 2 attractions and need building materials for both to finish. I have some of the items needed in my storage from previous gifts but don't know how to getbthem out to use. In FS and BS, you just click on them but there is no "my gifts" section or anything like it for ZS. Help, plz!

No, go to design (press the arrow in the bottom right of the screen, then tap it). There should be something that says storage. However, if you have the things for the building it will show anyway.

ahshan
04-25-11, 07:15 AM
You have to have all the items in your storage and then double tap the building, click build, and you will use the items for completing the building.
You cannot use the item until you have all of the necessary items for the building.

TheFluffySlipper
04-25-11, 02:22 PM
I have some of the items needed in my storage from previous gifts but don't know how to getbthem out to use.

You don't actually 'get them out to use'. Building materials are kept in your storage until you have enough to complete your building. The amount that you see when you tap on the unfinished building refers to these stored items eg: '3/5 gloves' means you have 3 in storage and require the remaining 2 from neighbours. Once you have all items and tap 'build', all of those materials will disappear from your storage.

cameoz
04-25-11, 08:32 PM
This needs to be fixed. It's a MAJOR GLITCH. I request materials and get nothing. I try to give and it won't go through. Honestly, did you guys even beta test this thing?

TheFluffySlipper
04-26-11, 12:09 AM
This needs to be fixed. It's a MAJOR GLITCH. I request materials and get nothing. I try to give and it won't go through.
Are you talking about gifting? That isn't actually what this thread is about. Do you get any gifts, or just not the ones you've requested? Your gifts probably aren't going through because many players are spamming their requests and hitting the 20 limit quickly.

Honestly, did you guys even beta test this thing?
I have wondered that too! Maybe we are the beta testers! :(