PDA

View Full Version : Business Bear Leaderboard - 2021 April 14

judyandthecat
04-14-21, 06:23 PM
This is a seven day leaderboard so there are going to be some rocket rides.
Make sure to check out the bull prize at the end of the milestones.

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1373595#post1373595

How to earn Leaderboard Points
Monkey Rocket Fountain - Collect 15 points every two hours
Craft items in the Windmill - 1+ points
Craft items in the Cider House - 1+ points
Craft items in the Dehydrator - 1+ points
Collect from your Hot Water Boiler - 1+points
Complete an order in the Farmer's Market - 4 points
Complete all orders in the Farmer's Market - 30+ points
Complete a Plane Delivery - 6 points
Feed and Collect from your pigs - 3 points
Craft items in the Noodle House - 1+ points
Win a Mystery Box - ? Points

Event Boost
Refer to Guidelines for Leaderboard Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1373595#post1373595) on how event boosts work.
Monkey Rocket Fountain - 125 gems

Event Prizes
Milestone Prizes
Your required Leaderboard points may vary according to farm levels.

High Levels: Levels 51 and above
200: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
400: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
600: 5 Darts
800: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
1000: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
1125: Quarterly Profits
1350: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
1625: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
1900: Monkey Rocket Fountain (NOTE: Boost Item - gives 15 Leaderboard Points every 2 hours)
2175: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
2450: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
2725: Accountant Penguin
3000: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
3225: Business Bull

Mid Levels: Levels 33 to 50

Low Levels: Levels 15 to 32

Note: Your milestone prizes can be found in your cellar upon acquiring the required Leaderboard points.

Rank Prizes
1st place: Gold Winner - Business Bear and Gold Trophy
2nd place: Business Bear and Silver Trophy
3rd place: Bronze Trophy, Stonks Sign, 10 Expansion Permits
4th - 6th places: 10,000 coins, Stonks Sign, 5 Expansion Permits
7th - 12th places: 7500 coins, 5 Expansion Permits
Consolation: 5000 coins

Note: Your Rank prize can be found in your cellar at the end of the event.

judyandthecat
04-14-21, 06:24 PM
Keep for Event information

Paul__
04-14-21, 06:28 PM
I love this pet! The pet at the end of the leaderboard also looks very nice too. I hope that the Cow moves around the farm. Would be unique since we don't have any regular farm animals that move around like pets.

TwixAndScones
04-14-21, 07:19 PM
That Stonks sign has some humour in it.

Also, can someone from the team confirm if the "Business Bull" (at the end of the milestones) is a regular pet or not? I have this feeling it's going to be a regular pet; but I'm not sure yet. I though at first it was a skin to the cow livestock, but it obviously isn't.

Anyway... I really like the Quarterly Profits! It's full of gems and gold. Not that it does anything, but I like the little gems detail to it. I'll be placing that near my mine, that would be a prefect spot for it!

Though it makes me wonder why everything is related to stonks, aside from the prizes in the event going along side this leaderboard. Though I will admit, I do really like the sign.

It might be related to the stock market, which in all honesty I don't know much about. But wonder why that's the general theme currently, has something happened in the stock market that I don't know about? Or is this just a random theme with nothing deep (reason wise) for it?

Paul__
04-14-21, 07:28 PM
That Stonks sign has some humour in it.

Also, can someone from the team confirm if the "Business Bull" (at the end of the milestones) is a regular pet or not? I have this feeling it's going to be a regular pet; but I'm not sure yet. I though at first it was a skin to the cow livestock, but it obviously isn't.

Anyway... I really like the Quarterly Profits! It's full of gems and gold. Not that it does anything, but I like the little gems detail to it. I'll be placing that near my mine, that would be a prefect spot for it!

Though it makes me wonder why everything is related to stonks, aside from the prizes in the event going along side this leaderboard. Though I will admit, I do really like the sign.

It might be related to the stock market, which in all honesty I don't know much about. But wonder why that's the general theme currently, has something happened in the stock market that I don't know about? Or is this just a random theme with nothing deep (reason wise) for it?

Tax Day is coming up in America, so the event is related to finances. Usually Tax Day is around April 15th here, but this year (and last year) the deadline was extended due to the pandemic. I'm guessing the event is still around this time because it might have been created before the extension was announced. Storm8 usually prepares content months in advance.

linborg
04-15-21, 09:18 AM
So far 4 spins of the wheel has given me 4 fence pieces!!! I feel like pulling my hair out!

TwixAndScones
04-15-21, 11:48 AM
Debating if should wait and see if I get a rocket boost or not, or if I should just use a 7 gem booster so I could get the Quarterly Profit thing. Since I use the gem booster to it's full potential, I should be able get it. But if I did that, I may not get a rocket boost as the others might.

And I'm still slightly wanting that Stonks Sign... "WHAT TO DO?" Be patience to get it, or rush and use 7 gems to get it (the QP) and not get that high of a score. Either way, I'll think this more through.

TwixAndScones
04-15-21, 05:21 PM
Can the team please re-size the "Quartely Profits" so people with eye-sight issues can see it.

Maybe have it be the same size as the Wheelbarrow decor, or close to it?

Was so excited to get it, and even spend gems to get it faster but ended up disappointed.

ExcalS8
04-15-21, 06:01 PM
Can the team please re-size the "Quartely Profits" so people with eye-sight issues can see it.

Maybe have it be the same size as the Wheelbarrow decor, or close to it?

Was so excited to get it, and even spend gems to get it faster but ended up disappointed.

Fair request. I updated the size to match the Wheelbarrow. You'll need to restart your game to see the update.

TwixAndScones
04-15-21, 07:07 PM
Fair request. I updated the size to match the Wheelbarrow. You'll need to restart your game to see the update.

Thanks so much Excal!!! For someone like me with eyesight issues, I cannot appreciate and show enough gratitude for this! :) Thanks for also taking me serious and not thinking I meant any ill-will with this either. Best regards -TnS

judyandthecat
04-16-21, 08:02 PM
The Bull is not an exotic pet.
Spotted on a farm!

just4thefun
04-17-21, 11:21 AM
The Bull is not an exotic pet.
Spotted on a farm!
58937. I just got the bull. He is a regular pet and can go in the rescue pen or wildlife enclosure.

TwixAndScones
04-20-21, 06:37 PM
WoW! The Stonks sign is much huger than I suspected.

Even huger than the Billboard I got in the summer. I'm not disappointed at will with the Stonks Sizing.