PDA

View Full Version : 1 day is normally 24 hours!

Rachael98
04-25-11, 06:25 AM
If you buy something that takes one day, the countdown starts at 22 hours! Normally there are 24 hours in a day! Please fix. Anyone else found this?

sehana
04-25-11, 06:36 AM
Really it is 22 hrs? I kinda like that it is 22 hrs. As I can't play the exact same time every time.

ahshan
04-25-11, 07:05 AM
It's always been like this. Probably not a bug, but a gift.

shawa13
04-25-11, 07:09 AM
DON'T fix that!! It's not a bug, it's a feature!

In fact, please make the gifting timer work on 22 hours. When I get up in the morning, I send my gifts. This means, each day, the 24 hour timer gets a little bit later, so each week, I lose a day of gifting because the time has crept past the time I have to leave for work.

Rachael98, use that extra 2 hours to make some shorter term clothes (like the Pastel Flair or the Cherry Vanilla) before you select your 1 days clothes. Your 1 day clothes will still be ready at the same time tomorrow.

Rachael98
04-25-11, 07:12 AM
DON'T fix that!! It's not a bug, it's a feature!

In fact, please make the gifting timer work on 22 hours. When I get up in the morning, I send my gifts. This means, each day, the 24 hour timer gets a little bit later, so each week, I lose a day of gifting because the time has crept past the time I have to leave for work.

Rachael98, use that extra 2 hours to make some shorter term clothes (like the Pastel Flair or the Cherry Vanilla) before you select your 1 days clothes. Your 1 day clothes will still be ready at the same time tomorrow.

Thank you for managing to spell my name right. I suppose it's OK