PDA

View Full Version : Lilac Raccoon Event + New Tree House Prizes - 2021 Apr 5

Paul__
04-05-21, 05:12 PM
Lilac Raccoon Event + New Tree House Prizes iOS Only

Learn more information about Piper's Tree House:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88922-Farm-Story-2-Farm-Activities-and-Features-Guide&p=1247865&viewfull=1#post1247865

New Tree House Prizes (limited time)

Lucky Red Panda Event (14 days)
Win any 3 grand prizes in Piper's Tree House and win Lucky Red Panda pet!

just4thefun
04-05-21, 10:16 PM
I love the flower prizes!

TwixAndScones
04-06-21, 09:47 PM
Haven't been on the game or forum for like 3-4 days now, but I am a bit shocked. The prizes are interesting, and more my type than any other tree house prizes they've offered up to this point. I will have 15 darts soon - debating if I should wait to see if the Mantis will eventually pop up or not, so I could potentially use the darts then.
Either way, I'll decide it on my own. As having people decide for me just never goes well. Currently got the fountain being offered, a little interested but not sure yet.

I may get an iTunes card, but that will be going towards new music purchases. If I wasn't getting bored of my 6Hour+ TS playlist, maybe then would I decide spending that money here instead. Haven't had much motivation lately on spending money on the game. Though maybe that's a good thing.

TwixAndScones
04-09-21, 04:17 PM
Haven't been on the game or forum for like 3-4 days now, but I am a bit shocked. The prizes are interesting, and more my type than any other tree house prizes they've offered up to this point. I will have 15 darts soon - debating if I should wait to see if the Mantis will eventually pop up or not, so I could potentially use the darts then.
Either way, I'll decide it on my own. As having people decide for me just never goes well. Currently got the fountain being offered, a little interested but not sure yet.

The Orchid Mantis appeared! Used my free 15 darts to get it, + plus 1 extra, so 16 to get.

Very cool.

Lapetshop7
04-14-21, 05:23 PM
I really want the mantis and the hummingbird pet but I keep just getting the same decoration offered each time the time starts again