PDA

View Full Version : Gem Promotion

clojo0
04-25-11, 02:03 AM
Hi, I know some players have got there's but I haven't, come on! Why not to everyone? I'm not downloading until I'm offered 6 free gems!

mattdiner
04-25-11, 04:03 AM
Check City Story. The offer credited to all games, but only showed up in City Story.

Rachael98
04-25-11, 04:08 AM
I don't know. It's weird. Almost like a glitch, except that it isn't. I hope you get the promotion soon. Personally, I was too excited about the new game to really care about 6 gems, but you've waited now. It wouldn't be fair to have waited and then not get the gems!

Happy Easter

clojo0
04-25-11, 04:32 AM
It seems to only advertise the magic egg. If i don't get the promotion then I don't get the game

TheFluffySlipper
04-25-11, 05:39 AM
It seems to only advertise the magic egg. If i don't get the promotion then I don't get the game

I think Matt meant check to see if you have the extra free gems in CS ... not check for the pop up.

mattdiner
04-25-11, 05:43 AM
I think Matt meant check to see if you have the extra free gems in CS ... not check for the pop up.
Actually, I did mean the popup.

@clojo0
Hopefully the promotion isn't over, as they may only last a couple of days. If the gem promotion is over, then I would fully encourage you to wait it out until the next promotion is offered. That's what I am doing for Fashion Story.

ahshan
04-25-11, 07:09 AM
Try restarting your apps if you have multitasking and restart your device.
I don't know if this would do anything, but it's worth a try.

clojo0
04-25-11, 10:57 AM
I'll try and restart again, grh!