PDA

View Full Version : Spring Babies Event - 2021 March 31

judyandthecat
03-31-21, 02:35 PM
Haven't got the popup yet and watch for Leaderboard around nine tonight as I see a fountain for sale

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485

Getting Started
1. (instructions on event screen)
2. Sending planes gets Leaderboard Points too!
3. New item released 5:30 pm eastern daylight savings time

Collection Items
Day 1 - Send Planes
Day 2 - from Pigs
Day 3 - from Windmill
Day 4 - from Sheep
Day 4 - Lower Levels from Dairy
Day 5 - from Fishing
Day 5 - Lower Levels from Bakery
Day 6 - from Cider House
Day 7 - from Farmer's Outpost
Day 8 - from the Mine
Day 8 - Lower Levels from the Sugar Spinner
Day 9 - from Almond Trees
Day 10 -

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 11: Spring Babies
I love when all the baby animals appear this time of the year!
Make 5 Plane Deliveries
Get 3 Egg Rattles - random drop planes
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 11: Spring Babies
Baby animals are so cute! I want to hug them all!
Buy Pastel Playmat from the Market
Get 3 Rosette Eggs from Pastel Playmat

Goal 3 of 11: Spring Babies
We should check all on all of our animals to visit all the new Baby animals!
Get 3 Dotted Eggs from Pigs

Goal 4 of 11: Spring Babies
I love little baby foxes!
Get 3 Floral Eggs from Windmill

Goal 5 of 11: Spring Babies
Did you know a lot of baby animals have special names? Like baby foxes, they are called kits!
Get 3 Wavy Eggs from the Sheep
Lower Levels from the Dairy

Goal 6 of 11: Spring Babies
I don't care what they are called, I want to love them all!
Get 3 Rainbow Eggs from Fishing
Lower Levels from Bakery

Goal 7 of 11: Spring Babies
Lucas, do you like baby animals?
Get 3 Scalloped Eggs from Cider House

Goal 8 of 11: Spring Babies
I love all baby animals.
Get 3 Spotted Eggs from Farmers Outpost

Goal 9 of 11: Spring Babies
Get 3 Starry Eggs from the Mine
Lower Levels from the Sugar Spinner

Goal 10 of 11: Spring Babies
Get 3 Heart Eggs from Almond Trees

Goal 11 of 11: Spring Babies

Side Goal (optional) (if any)
Cracking Up
If you turn in enough Spring Baby items to the Collections Gallery, I've got a new special friend for you!
Submit 5 Baby Bunny Den Collections
REWARDS: 200 coins, prize, 3 experience points

Goal 1 of 2: Rockabye
Missing some items? Turn your extra Spring Baby items into other. Items. You can make what you need for the Baby Bunny Den. Collection!
Buy Baby Bassinet from the Market

Event Prizes
Baby Bunny Den
Spring Mobile
Baby Bottle Cub
Pastel Lambs
Piglet in Nest
Pastel Playpen
Eggcellent Mommy Book
Wooden Stacking Bunny
Rocking Bunny
Rocking Lamb
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Golden Lure, 3 experience points

Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost
Baby Bassinet - 175 gems
Spring Bait - 19 gems

judyandthecat
03-31-21, 02:35 PM
Saved for event information

Paul__
03-31-21, 02:42 PM
I got the pop up. Here it is:

judyandthecat
03-31-21, 02:48 PM
I got the pop up. Here it is:

Oh love these prizes ...pastels!

grameys
03-31-21, 03:23 PM
bought the basinet, expanded it out filled it with eggs to make it made one egg and disapeared?

judyandthecat
03-31-21, 03:39 PM
bought the basinet, expanded it out filled it with eggs to make it made one egg and disapeared?

Is it still invisible? I can see it on your farm.

TwixAndScones
03-31-21, 03:44 PM
Yeah... I'm just going to focus on the Leaderboard, if and when that comes. Though If the leaderboard doesn't peak my interest either, at least I can take a break from the game and the events.

Lapetshop7
03-31-21, 05:17 PM
Right now, this event doesn't really interest me. Especially the prizes.. I think I might sit this one out and just try to expand since it's been awhile since I have. My cheapest expansion spot is 280,000 coins and right now I'm only 124,553 coins so I still have a ways to go to earn coins to even expand so I'm thinking I might really just craft to earn coins, but idk right now.. maybe if there's a leaderboard that has interesting prizes, I might try for that, but I'm not overly spending my coins this event because I need to expand again.. I'm out of room! Good luck to everyone else though

TwixAndScones
03-31-21, 06:20 PM
What is up with the strong baby themes in both leaderboard + event going on right now? I'm probably not getting it, but is there any reason to/for it?

Natasha_07
03-31-21, 08:00 PM
Love these prizes! Spring, Easter coincide with my birthday plus I love the baby theme in both events.

Thank you S8! :p

Natasha_07
03-31-21, 08:03 PM
What is up with the strong baby themes in both leaderboard + event going on right now? I'm probably not getting it, but is there any reason to/for it?

Maybe because Spring is a time for rebirth of the land, the time when the grass starts to show & the flowers begin their cycle...

I don't know, just speculating. But I love springtime, the vibrant colors, etc.

orca1006
04-01-21, 08:59 AM
can we please make the egg rattles sellable please....they?re filling up my barn......thanks S8 team! :)

ExcalS8
04-01-21, 11:42 AM
can we please make the egg rattles sellable please....they?re filling up my barn......thanks S8 team! :)

Reasonable request. The Egg Rattles should now be sellable.

judyandthecat
04-01-21, 03:10 PM
Goal 3
Get 3 Dotted eggs from the pigs

orca1006
04-01-21, 10:39 PM
Reasonable request. The Egg Rattles should now be sellable.

THANK YOU!!! :love_heart:

TheJenny007
04-02-21, 11:08 AM
I completed the first 2 goals and now I don?t see the challenge except for a countdown on trying to collect certain things from collecting all eggs ... which is the original challenge. Does anyone see how to get the other eggs? It doesn?t make sense to me to not know where to get them but have time running out 🤷🏻*♀️
So confused lol

judyandthecat
04-02-21, 03:13 PM
Goal 4
Collect 3 Floral Eggs from the Windmill

judyandthecat
04-02-21, 03:16 PM
I completed the first 2 goals and now I don?t see the challenge except for a countdown on trying to collect certain things from collecting all eggs ... which is the original challenge. Does anyone see how to get the other eggs? It doesn?t make sense to me to not know where to get them but have time running out ����*♀️
So confused lol

The new item is unlocked each day at 5:30 pm eastern daylight savings time

As soon as you collect the three items for the goal it disappears until the new item is released the next day.
Post 1 of this thread will have the new released item.

judyandthecat
04-03-21, 05:07 PM
Goal 5
Get 3 Wavy Eggs from the Sheep

judyandthecat
04-04-21, 03:56 PM
Goal 6
Get 3 Rainbow Eggs from Fishing

Fairyreserve
04-05-21, 09:41 AM
I like this one! Love the pastels and baby farm animals! Is that collections prize an exotic, or are those chicks a pet?

judyandthecat
04-05-21, 05:08 PM
Goal 7
Get 3 Scalloped Eggs from Cider House

judyandthecat
04-06-21, 05:04 PM
Goal 8
Get 3 Spotted Eggs from Farmers Outpost

judyandthecat
04-07-21, 04:56 PM
Goal 9
Get 3 Starry Eggs from the Mine
Lower Levels from the Sugar Spinner

judyandthecat
04-07-21, 04:58 PM
Having trouble getting a certain event item?
Baby Bassinet is on sale for 88 gems

This Boost item helps you make an item using previous day items!

judyandthecat
04-08-21, 02:44 PM
Goal 10
Get 3 Heart Eggs from Almond Trees

Moissonor
04-08-21, 02:45 PM
Merci
For goal 10.

anidayle
04-08-21, 04:19 PM

Spring is when everything has babies / hatches !

judyandthecat
04-09-21, 02:32 PM
Goal 11
Collect 3 Zigzag Eggs from The Juicer

There are four full days left in the event plus a few hours so you have lots of time to keep collecting Event Items!
If you are having an issue collecting some items consider buying the Boost Item!
You can take previous day event items and turn them into the item you need.
The beautiful pink Baby Bassinet is on sale for 88 gems.
After the event it will become a decoration!

Good Luck and have fun!

Fairyreserve
04-09-21, 04:39 PM
Of course I pre-pack the studio with 8 scarves ready to collect... And it's the juicer. Gah! OK, off to make lots of juice.

If it's a real pet ill buy the bassinet. If it's an exotic I won't. Waiting for someone to get it and tell us what it is.

judyandthecat
04-09-21, 06:29 PM
Of course I pre-pack the studio with 8 scarves ready to collect... And it's the juicer. Gah! OK, off to make lots of juice.

If it's a real pet ill buy the bassinet. If it's an exotic I won't. Waiting for someone to get it and tell us what it is.

It is a very cute four square exotic pet.
Baby Bunny Den
Has three Bunny heads popping up!

Minimalio
04-09-21, 11:34 PM
Having trouble getting a certain event item?
Baby Bassinet is on sale for 88 gems

This Boost item helps you make an item using previous day items!
Comprata la culla..ma scompare ogni volta che cerco di riprodurre un oggetto...riavvio il dispositivo e il gioco e della culla si vede solo l'impronta ..e non posso riprodurre niente perch? mi chiede di sbloccare i vari elementi con le gemme. Che senso ha?? Qualcun altro problemi simili? Sta diventando snervante questo gioco. Anche perch? ottengo poco o nulla dalle varie postazioni..impossibile per me fare le collezioni!
Non so pi? che fare...qualcuno potrebbe darmi consigli o aiuto? Grazie

judyandthecat
04-10-21, 04:05 AM
Comprata la culla..ma scompare ogni volta che cerco di riprodurre un oggetto...riavvio il dispositivo e il gioco e della culla si vede solo l'impronta ..e non posso riprodurre niente perch? mi chiede di sbloccare i vari elementi con le gemme. Che senso ha?? Qualcun altro problemi simili? Sta diventando snervante questo gioco. Anche perch? ottengo poco o nulla dalle varie postazioni..impossibile per me fare le collezioni!
Non so pi? che fare...qualcuno potrebbe darmi consigli o aiuto? Grazie

Bought the cradle .. but it disappears every time I try to reproduce an object ... I restart the device and the game and of the cradle you can see only the imprint .. and I can't reproduce anything why? asks me to unlock the various elements with gems. What does it mean?? Does anyone else have similar problems? This game is getting nerve-wracking. Also why? I get little or nothing from the various workstations .. impossible for me to make collections!
I don't know anymore what to do ... could someone give me advice or help? Thank you

Can someone that bought the cradle explain.
I know someone said earlier you can't see it when it was in operation but that it worked.
As with any machine you can make it have more slots by using gems but that is not necessary.
Go to an item you want to make and it will want you to give two of the day before item as the ingredients

Natasha_07
04-10-21, 09:25 AM
I made around 40 or more juices & not a single egg yet. :mad:

sweetcolors
04-10-21, 04:48 PM
Me either... Ive tried restarting my game and everything.
Help... why is this happening?

Fairyreserve
04-10-21, 09:08 PM
It is a very cute four square exotic pet.
Baby Bunny Den
Has three Bunny heads popping up!

Thanks much!

Paul__
04-11-21, 12:40 AM
Me either... Ive tried restarting my game and everything.
Help... why is this happening?

Unfortunately, the final drop is always rare in this event type. It's not a game issue.

Hanja49
04-11-21, 04:16 AM
Unfortunately, the final drop is always rare in this event type. It's not a game issue.

Who are the guys creating this game? They must be either sadistic or eager to get money to do this trick every time. It is almost impossible to get the last items. I really am feeling sad everytime this happens.........

judyandthecat
04-11-21, 08:45 AM
Who are the guys creating this game? They must be either sadistic or eager to get money to do this trick every time. It is almost impossible to get the last items. I really am feeling sad everytime this happens.........

There is a booster building for sale in every event that you can make hard to get items.
Baby Bassinet is on sale for 88 gems.
You can make hard to get items using two of the previous day event item.

You can turn in a lot more collections this way.

If a game does not produce revenue it would cease to exist!

Hanja49
04-11-21, 11:12 AM
There is a booster building for sale in every event that you can make hard to get items.
Baby Bassinet is on sale for 88 gems.
You can make hard to get items using two of the previous day event item.

You can turn in a lot more collections this way.

If a game does not produce revenue it would cease to exist!

You are right Judy, sorry, I get a bit frustraded when I cannot finish. Buying things like baby bassinets I cannot afford. Do not have a lot of gems, have 45 at this moment. I cannot afford to buy gems with real money, so I have to finish it the hard way.

I understand that the game needs money, sorry.

judyandthecat
04-11-21, 04:54 PM
You are right Judy, sorry, I get a bit frustraded when I cannot finish. Buying things like baby bassinets I cannot afford. Do not have a lot of gems, have 45 at this moment. I cannot afford to buy gems with real money, so I have to finish it the hard way.

It can be frustrating trying to get Event items to drop when we all want to turn in as many collections as we can.
Try sending trains for gems if I can't get the five gems for a full train I always go for the six items for two gems.
Some players can watch a video every day for one gem.
Feeding all my pets usually gives me one or two gems a day.
My best investment was purchasing Show Ponies.
They give 15 gems a week.
If the grandchildren give me an iTunes card I always use them for gems.
So hang in there!

Fairyreserve
04-11-21, 10:56 PM

I completely understand, too. Some things that might help...

* the best advice I was ever given was to invest in show ponies. That means making a purchase w/real money to get the gems to buy one, but once you have it, you're guaranteed 15 gems a week. 52 weeks in a year, and that alot of gems.

* think of the $ u'd spend on the purchase of gems like a replacement for something you don't need that week. Like of you're a Starbucks person, one week giving up Starbucks will buy you at least some gems. Or if you get a McDonald's meal, that's a good $7 or $10 bucks, that's some gems. When you're at the grocery store, instead of buying snacks you can do without, put that $ into gems. If you're able to think of the money spent differently, that helps.

* does this game give you joy? Do you enjoy playing it? If so, it's OK to pay a little bit to enjoy it more. For me, it's worth paying $34/yr to buy max gems so that I can afford a show pony. I do it one time. I spend that in a week at s'bucks and Co aider it a trade off. For other ppl, it might be purchasing a $10 pack during an event. I used to love the mine packs; kind of worthless to some ppl, but I dunno, for five bucks I get a kick out of those compass and other tools in there. If it gives you joy, then it's worthy.

jinglebellsfarm
04-13-21, 02:13 PM
This event was as frustrating as the others. Played Carnival, didn?t get the Panther. Player CNY, didn?t get the Fuu Dog or Golden Ox. Many other some events. And now playing this event, have done almost all tasks. Stuck at the last one and no egg coming out of the juicer. Only 4 hours left! Just want the cute Pastel Lambs, will probably quit playing if I don?t get them 😩🥵

TwixAndScones
04-13-21, 07:11 PM

No, you shouldn't feel bad for venting frustration. Don't apologise.

Not everyone has the means to afford let alone be able to spend money into the game, or would even want to spend money into the game, and you shouldn't feel bad for not doing that. Regardless of how good/bad your financial situation is, either.

If you have the resources for trains, you could earn 5 gems a day if you fully fill it. Even if you don't fully fill it, fill it half way so you can at least get 2 gems. If you do this right, you could potentially be making 5 gems a day + plus the 1 daily gem video if you get the option to watch it, so 6! While granted, you won't be able to fill up each train catalogs, as even I'm not able to, but the gems will eventually accumulate up to buying something you feel is worth it. Weather that be something like an event booster type building, so it could help you more, or even something as simple as a pet or decoration. You can get more gems this way (with 4-7 trains) than 1 show pony can give you within that week - that is unless you absolutely struggle filling up trains.

Think of it this way, you can get a show pony with real money and get the gems with almost little to no effort, but it costs money. The trains however, are free to fill up at least in terms of real world money, but take more effort. It's a double edged sword, as they say, but take this knowledge with you and do whatever you like and can with said knowledge. But gems aren't everything either, it should be something to enhance your gameplay, not be something you need to use to advance and progress in your gameplay, like it seems like it's making you feel currently.

JustKay
04-13-21, 09:57 PM
Yay! I did pretty well in this event. Got the baby bunnies and only missed out on the ?mobile? decoration. Managed to win the leaderboard too. Really loved the art for the events this week. I normally keep these exotic pets in storage since you can?t store them again, but for these I will put them out. Great job, S8!