PDA

View Full Version : Won?t load

Woldawson
03-29-21, 05:43 PM
This happens to me so often. Castle Story just will not load. I get the ?check ur internet connection? message. Im CONNECTED!! Everything else on my phone works! I try logging in on my iPad. Still CS won?t load. Anyone know why this is?? I have nothing else open, I have plenty of ram & GB space on my phone & iPad. All other Storm8 games load. CS is the only one that won?t open. I play Dragon, Fantasy, Bakery1&2 & Restaurant 1&2, Farm2, Pet Shop, Dream City, Jewel Mania. They all load without a problem. HELP😣

kathlhug
04-30-21, 07:40 PM
This is happening for me tons. They basically said it?s my phones problem but if enough people send in they?ll have to acknowledge it. [

ShibuyaCloth
05-01-21, 01:16 AM
If you have an old device, then be sure you have as little as possible things installed and no other application running (force close everything). A hard reboot might help as well. Once in the game try to of load your game board with all things that are not needed. If possible install the latest version on that device.

I have a iPhone 11 and the game crashes often, so I decided to offload all things I don't need to play the event. Yes it is a barren field, but the game don't crash so often.