PDA

View Full Version : Fae-stival - 2021 Mar 18

Paul__
03-18-21, 04:33 PM
Fae-stival This is a 10 days cruise.

The Fae-stival Cruise has arrived! Elida is here to celebrate her favorite dishes! If you can show her how helpful you can be, then she might bring some fairy magic to your Restaurant!

Cruise Guide
Refer to Cruise Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide) for more information.

Cruise Day
This cruise uses Set C in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide&p=1343792&viewfull=1#post1343792

Prizes
Once you have completed all 10 days, Elida will visit your restaurant every few hours and drop you the ingredient to make Poached Pixie Pears (gem recipe).

Gem Recipe
Poached Pixie Pears - 4 turbinado sugar + 10 vanilla + 10 eggs + 10 special ingredient (drops from the character) (Jubilee Oven)

Limited Time Recipes
Fairy Bread - 8 flour + 8 sugar + 8 Fairy Flowers (Diner Stove)
Seed Cake - 9 flour + 9 sugar + 9 eggs + 9 Fairy Flowers (Commercial Stove)
Honeyed Milk - 10 cream + 10 sugar + 10 Fairy Flowers (Celebration Stove)

Skeptacular
03-24-21, 12:16 PM
Three limited time recipes that all require sugar. Why?

Laijna21
03-25-21, 01:27 AM
How do I tap on Elida?

Paul__
03-25-21, 06:07 AM
How do I tap on Elida?

Once you complete the cruise, she will come into your restaurant and a bubble with the ingredient she drops will appear. I haven’t finished this cruise yet, but here’s an example of a previous character. You need to tap on her once she appears to unlock the recipe which earns gems :)

chrissydid
03-29-21, 09:20 AM
I’m on the last day of the cruise and the “fairy feast” didn’t show up in my library— also preventing me from moving forward with the event challenge... is there a way to fix this? I wouldn’t have noticed that I didn’t get it if it weren’t for the event challenge which is now stuck without “earning” that prize.... thanks

Paul__
03-29-21, 11:00 AM
I’m on the last day of the cruise and the “fairy feast” didn’t show up in my library— also preventing me from moving forward with the event challenge... is there a way to fix this? I wouldn’t have noticed that I didn’t get it if it weren’t for the event challenge which is now stuck without “earning” that prize.... thanks

Have you completed all of the other steps necessary for the cruise/goal?

chrissydid
03-30-21, 04:26 AM
Yep. Character comes in and my cruise is now completed. Still says I’m missing Day 6 “fairy feast” (the one square deco of grass and mushrooms etc). My event task is stuck on master the seed cake to level one (completed) and serve the milk cake ( completed) and collect day 6 fairy feast. If I push go next to that task it takes me to the market. I guess to buy one? It doesn’t show up for purchase either. Stage 1 of this event task also included collecting deco which I had already in my library from a previous cruise. Thanks

chrissydid
03-30-21, 05:07 AM
Yep. Character comes in and my cruise is now completed. Still says I?m missing Day 6 ?fairy feast? (the one square deco of grass and mushrooms etc). My event task is stuck on master the seed cake to level one (completed) and serve the milk cake ( completed) and collect day 6 fairy feast. If I push go next to that task it takes me to the market. I guess to buy one? It doesn?t show up for purchase either. Stage 1 of this event task also included collecting deco which I had already in my library from a previous cruise. Thanks
This is the thing I’m missing
Fairy character has already come twice with her stones
Here’s the screen showing the missing step:
Finally caught the fairy coming for a snack

Paul__
03-30-21, 10:56 AM
Ok thank you. I’ll report the issue over and see what they can do.

chrissydid
03-30-21, 02:37 PM
Thanks!