PDA

View Full Version : Ripping yourself off is NOT a good idea!

Rachael98
04-24-11, 03:47 PM
TeamLava. I have (and regularly play on) RestaurantStory and ZooStory. A promotion popped up and I thought that I'd give TreasureStory a try (I needed some gems anyway, so it was convinient). I got my gems on RS (that's where I got the promo by the way). So, I quite happily bought what I wanted. But then I went onto ZooStory. I had my 10 original gems saved up. But I had 16! I hadn't accepted promotion on ZS, and I'm skint so I didn't buy any. Despite the fact that I'd already had my gems on RS, I also got the 6 in ZS. Now, I certainly don't mind 6 free extra gems, but I think you do. I'd appreciate it if you kept them there (perhaps a treat for informing you of this?), but if you must take them away, my ID is Rachael98 and my zoo Blitzkreig. For your own sakes, I hope you fix this, although also for ours-we love these games. It would be rubbish if you went out of business. Happy Easter!

TheFluffySlipper
04-24-11, 05:33 PM
You get the gems for all of your games regardless of which game you accepted the pop up from :)

Rachael98
04-24-11, 05:53 PM
You get the gems for all of your games regardless of which game you accepted the pop up from :)

I never have before! I must com- no. I'll just sit tight and be quiet instead.

Rachael98
04-25-11, 02:54 AM
TheFluffySlipper is right. You get the Gems in all games, regardless of the game you accepted the offer from.

Thank you. I wasn't aware of this. Unfortunately because of a known problem with my account, I can't change it. Well, thank you TeamLava, it's an added bonus.