PDA

View Full Version : Storm shade dragon in Leaderboard

squigglish
03-03-21, 06:31 PM
The four hour dragon, stormshade , needed for leaderboard shows up as a black square on IOS but on Android, the egg is shown. That should be corrected, thanks

[S8] Vanellope
03-04-21, 10:00 AM
The four hour dragon, stormshade , needed for leaderboard shows up as a black square on IOS but on Android, the egg is shown. That should be corrected, thanks

Thanks for flagging this over! I let the team at Storm8 know, and they were able to provide a quick fix! You may need to force close or reinstall the game for the changes to be reflected.

If you're still experiencing any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8! Link is in my signature :)

squigglish
03-05-21, 12:10 PM
Vanellope;1643258']Thanks for flagging this over! I let the team at Storm8 know, and they were able to provide a quick fix! You may need to force close or reinstall the game for the changes to be reflected.

If you're still experiencing any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8! Link is in my signature :)

Thank you, but their quick fix did not work. It is still a black box on IOS but on Android the graphics are right. I did force stop it on IOS but am unwilling to bother reinstalling the game. I do thank you for your effort and thus I see no need for me to submit a support ticket