PDA

View Full Version : Small avatar for Expression dragon does not appear

Rfs04
02-28-21, 03:02 PM
Small avatar for Expression dragon does not appear when I tap on habitat it resides in. I get the spinning display. When I tap that and have dragon appear by itself ( to feed) it does display. The same avatar seems to be used in battle arena since that doesn't display in the list of dragons but he shows up to battle. I use Android tablet.

[S8] Vanellope
03-01-21, 02:31 PM
Small avatar for Expression dragon does not appear when I tap on habitat it resides in. I get the spinning display. When I tap that and have dragon appear by itself ( to feed) it does display. The same avatar seems to be used in battle arena since that doesn't display in the list of dragons but he shows up to battle. I use Android tablet.

Thanks for flagging this over! It looks like it's the HUD icon for the Expression Dragon. I let the team at Storm8 know, and they were able to provide a quick fix! You might need to force close your game for it to reflect the changes.

If you experience any issues with your account, please make sure to submit a ticket to Support at Storm8!

Link is in my signature :)