PDA

View Full Version : Cant breed my tigers! Bug?

celshark
04-24-11, 08:42 AM
Has anyone tried breeding animals that cost gems? I have 2 tigers and it says I require only 6 gems to breed them. I currently have 8 gems, but when ever I try to breed the tigers it just goes back to the empty nest screen. It seems I can choose other animals to breed, but not the tigers.

I can get as far as the screen where you select the animal to breed, then I choose the tiger and it goes back to the nest screen. I've tried going through the breed menu and through the animal exhibit menu...neither works. Any thoughts? I want a baby tiger!

Rachael98
04-24-11, 03:50 PM
Has anyone tried breeding animals that cost gems? I have 2 tigers and it says I require only 6 gems to breed them. I currently have 8 gems, but when ever I try to breed the tigers it just goes back to the empty nest screen. It seems I can choose other animals to breed, but not the tigers.

I can get as far as the screen where you select the animal to breed, then I choose the tiger and it goes back to the nest screen. I've tried going through the breed menu and through the animal exhibit menu...neither works. Any thoughts? I want a baby tiger!

I'm not sure with gem animals, but I know that coin animals can't breed more than a certain amount at a certain level. Level up and try again. If it persists, I recommend support@teamlava.com.

TheFluffySlipper
04-24-11, 05:40 PM
I'm not sure with gem animals, but I know that coin animals can't breed more than a certain amount at a certain level. Level up and try again. If it persists, I recommend support@teamlava.com.

I'd say celshark hasn't reached the breeding limit on tigers considering the post is about not being able to breed them ;)

ZS does seem quite glitchy in general so my guess is that this is a glitch. I hope they sort it out for you because I'd love to see a baby tiger too! :)

trenae
04-25-11, 11:10 AM
I ran into this issue with a couple of the coin bought animals, likely mine is due to hitting the limit that is allowed.

@celshark - was it your first time trying to breed the tigers? Are you able to breed other animals?

GroupMagma
04-25-11, 12:36 PM
I ran into this issue with a couple of the coin bought animals, likely mine is due to hitting the limit that is allowed.

@celshark - was it your first time trying to breed the tigers? Are you able to breed other animals?

I believe we ran into this issue today; there doesn't seem to be a pop-up notifying you when you can't add more animals; at least, not all the time.
I'll keep you all posted with info as it comes. Thanks!

celshark
04-25-11, 12:53 PM
Thank you all for your help. I'm level 25 now, I am able to breed other animals and I have the necessary amount of gems required to breed my tigers. I have purchased 2 tigers. I am still unable to breed my tigers as of today. I'll keep an eye out for any updates on this issue. Thank you all and thank u groupmagma