PDA

View Full Version : Ok teamlava! This game is seriously boring!!!!

dracuella2
04-24-11, 08:41 AM
First off let me say I am a huge teamlava fan!! I have every story game that's been released so far! And I don't wait for the gem offers to download them. Zoo story has been a total let down! I have bought all the animals I can, all the attractions I can, have expanded to a point and now, without spending gems, I can't play anymore! I am a single mom doing my best to get by and the teamlava games give me a real outlet! But I noticed with the last few stories released that teamlavais getting greedier and greedier. More and more things cost gems to buy. Single parents like me can't afford to spend the money on that type of luxury. However, all the other games do have a way for you to earn gems within the game. There is nothing like that in zoo story! I was really looking forward to it's releas, but now that I have been playing it for a few days, I very disappointed! These games are my only relaxation, but I have no money to spend on gems. This game appears to require you to do that for enjoyable game play. Please put back mastery or add some sort of minigame or some way for the struggling among us to continue to play these games. You shouldn't have to be rich just to play a game. Come on teamlava! Help out the fans who really love these games and give us a way to earn gems in the game. Otherwise I may just stop playing altogether. : (

ahshan
04-24-11, 08:53 AM
They're adding mastery back in the next update so don't worry.
In this thread Norman says "We are still refining the Mastery feature. It will be reintroduced at the next update. "
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11124-Did-mastery-get-taken-out-of-the-game
And I actully find Zoo Story the most time-consuming game. I really like it because of all the things you can do. Some animal prices are a bit ridiculous, but yeah, overall I think the new games are fun.

lesleypsg1
04-24-11, 08:54 AM
Norman has written elsewhere that they're working on the mastery for this game, and should be fixed in an upcoming update.

Hang in there.

illusive7
04-24-11, 02:37 PM
Zoo Story is EXTREMELY TIME CONSUMING!! Theirs practically TOO many things to worry about in the game... Its kinda annoying.

They need to update previous gameS... Such as: EMPIRE STORY!!
They've done NOTHING to it in the almost 50 levels that I've played...

Rachael98
04-24-11, 02:50 PM
Zoo Story is EXTREMELY TIME CONSUMING!! Theirs practically TOO many things to worry about in the game... Its kinda annoying.

They need to update previous gameS... Such as: EMPIRE STORY!!
They've done NOTHING to it in the almost 50 levels that I've played...

I don't mind about ES (sorry, not very helpful for your bid, but I don't play ES. I didn't like the look of the "I've played this game for months and still no update reviews. I'd much rather) have an update for RestaurantStory, mainly featuring new foods and a drinks tool. However, I have every confidence that TL are already working on that.

TheFluffySlipper
04-24-11, 05:12 PM
I don't really understand this rant. Sorry to use an already overused term but if ZS is not for you, then don't play. There are numerous other games to play.

What some people seem to forget is that TL is a business. Their staff don't work for free. How else are they supposed to earn money? This 'free game - pay for additions' format is gaining popularity amongst users because it gives you the opportunity to play for free ... which I'm sure many people appreciate.

RageofMars
04-24-11, 06:31 PM
I agree. I'm perfectly happy with the available free content. You get what you paid for, and if you paid nothing, then the free version is pretty good.

BlakBeard
04-24-11, 06:36 PM
I agree with the OP 99%. I can't agree with being a single mom since I'm a man. :)