PDA

View Full Version : Sending Valentines Event - 2021 February 10

judyandthecat
02-10-21, 03:35 PM
Choose your pet!

How this event works.
These are the prizes for the event. To obtain the prizes you have to collect Sealed Valentines from the Valentine Mailbox that you buy from the Market. You collect from the mailbox every three hours. You can upgrade your mailbox by doing Goals 1 to 12. Basically you send planes to get Valentines to upgrade the Mailbox. They are Random Drops and there are four different Valentines that can drop.

When you collect from Mailbox.
Example: You just collected 20 Sealed Valentines
The 20 Valentines will go to each of the following five items. Two of the items are decorations and three of the items will be used to make your choice of two pets in the Farmer's Outpost.
Spread the Love Prizes
Collect Sealed Valentines from the Valentine's Mailbox to get exclusive prizes!
Collect 50 Sealed Valentine to win Chocolate BonBons (1 of items needed for pet)
Collect 225 Sealed Valentines to win Love Buggy - decoration
Collect 500 Sealed Valentines to win Bouquet of Flowers (1 of items needed for pet)
Collect 1100 Sealed Valentines to win Sealed Spritzer- decoration
Collect 2100 Sealed Valentines to win Candy Word Hearts (1 of items needed for pet)
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

You need 2100 Sealed Valentines to obtain the one item..Candy Word Hearts to make the pet. This is why it is important to upgrade your mailbox. When you buy it from the Market it only gives 4 Sealed Valentines every three hours.

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485

Getting Started
1. (instructions on event screen)
2. You need to send planes
3. You cannot buy the event items
4. 4 different Valentine drop from planes - random drops

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 12: Sealed Valentines
We're going to need to get more Sealed Valentines if we want to be able to share our love with everyone. I bet we could use these Valentine notes to improve our Valentine's Mailbox!
Buy Valentine Mailbox from Market
Send 1 Plane
Give 1 Friendly Valentine
Give 1 Loving Valentine
Give 1 Adoring Valentine

All Valentines come from planes.
They cannot be sold or traded.
We are going to have to upgrade our mailbox as soon as possible.
You collect from it every three hours.

Goal 2 of 12: Sealed Valentines
The more Valentines we turn in, the more Sealed ones we get back!
Give 2 Friendly Valentine
Give 2 Loving Valentine
Give 2 Adoring Valentine

Goal 3 of 12: Sealed Valentines
Keep collecting Valentines to improve how many we receive!
Give 3 Friendly Valentine
Give 3 Loving Valentine
Give 3 Adoring Valentine

Goal 4 of 12: Sealed Valentines
Morgan, if I collect a lot of Valentines can I get a prize?
Give 4 Friendly Valentine
Give 4 Loving Valentine
Give 4 Adoring Valentine

I received 20 and I have completed Goal 4

Goal 5 of 12: Sealed Valentines
Piper, isn't all the love you'll receive, enough?
Give 5 Friendly Valentine
Give 5 Loving Valentine
Give 5 Adoring Valentine

Goal 6 of 12: Sealed Valentines
Well, yes, but also who doesn't like being loved!
Give 6 Friendly Valentine
Give 6 Loving Valentine
Give 6 Adoring Valentine

I finished Goal 6
I collected 28 Sealed Valentines

Goal 7 of 12: Sealed Valentines
Ok, if you can collect enough Valentines, I'll let you trade in some items for a New Pet or Exotic Pet.
Give 7 Friendly Valentine
Give 7 Loving Valentine
Give 7 Adoring Valentine

Goal 8 of 12: Sealed Valentines
Yay, I can't wait! Let's keep getting these Valentines, so we can get Sealed ones faster!
Give 9 Friendly Valentine
Give 9 Loving Valentine
Give 9 Adoring Valentine

Goal 9 of 12: Sealed Valentines
Lucas, don't you love Valentines?
Give 13 Friendly Valentine
Give 13 Loving Valentine
Give 13 Adoring Valentine

Goal 10 of 12: Sealed Valentines
I love, love.
Give 18 Friendly Valentine
Give 18 Loving Valentine
Give 18 Adoring Valentine

Goal 11 of 12: Sealed Valentines
Lucas, me too! I love just about everyone!
Give 23 Friendly Valentine
Give 23 Loving Valentine
Give 23 Adoring Valentine

Goal 12 of 12: Sealed Valentines
(Task caption)
Give 30 Friendly Valentine
Give 30 Loving Valentine
Give 30 Adoring Valentine
REWARDS: 200 coins, Swan Lake, 3 experience points

Completing all 12 Goals will get you the following prize:
Swan Lake

Side Goals
Choose a Loving Friend!
Use your Chocolate BonBons, Bouquet of Flowers and Candy Word Hearts to get a new friend! Choose Love Bugs or the Exotic Love Swans!
Get the Chocolate BonBons
Get the Bouquet of Flowers
Get the Candy Word Hearts
Choose the pet you want to make!
Recipe in the Farmer's Outpost

Goal 1 of 2: Valentines for Everyone
Need more Valentines? We can use these DIY Mailboxes to get more!
Buy 1 DIY Mailbox from the Market - 20 gems
One Time Use

Spread the Love
Collect 50 Sealed Valentine to win Chocolate BonBons (1 of items needed for pet)
Collect 500 Sealed Valentines to win Bouquet of Flowers (1 of items needed for pet)
Collect 2100 Sealed Valentines to win Candy Word Hearts (1 of items needed for pet)

Upgrade Information
There are 12 upgrades.
You upgrade your Mailbox by completing the above Goals
Mailbox starts at giving 4 Sealed Valentines
Goal 1 - gives 8 Sealed Valentines
Goal 2 - gives 12 Sealed Valentines
Goal 3 - gives 16 Sealed Valentines
Goal 4 - gives 20 Sealed Valentines
Goal 5 - gives 24 Sealed Valentines
Goal 6 - gives 28 Sealed Valentines
Goal 7 - gives 32 Sealed Valentines
Goal 8 - gives 36 Sealed Valentines
Goal 9 - gives 40 Sealed Valentines
Goal 10 - gives 44 Sealed Valentines
Goal 11 - gives 48 Sealed Valentines

Event Prizes
Love Bugs - Pet
Love Swans - Exotic Pet
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost
DIY Mailbox- 20 gems - one time use

judyandthecat
02-10-21, 03:35 PM
How this event works.
These are the prizes for the event. To obtain the prizes you have to collect Sealed Valentines from the Valentine Mailbox that you buy from the Market. You collect from the mailbox every three hours. You can upgrade your mailbox by doing Goals 1 to 12. Basically you send planes to get Valentines to upgrade the Mailbox. They are Random Drops and there are four different Valentines that can drop.

The 20 Valentines will go to each of the following five items. Two of the items are decorations and three of the items will be used to make your choice of two pets in the Farmer's Outpost.
Spread the Love Prizes

You need 2100 Sealed Valentines to obtain the one item..Candy Word Hearts to make the pet. This is why it is important to upgrade your mailbox. When you buy it from the Market it only gives 4 Sealed Valentines every three hours.

If you are confused, the team put out a little popup that should help!

Paul__
02-10-21, 03:36 PM
This event works similar to this years Halloween event which let you choose your prize! If you finish all 12 goals you get an exclusive decoration. Not sure if it is animated.

judyandthecat
02-10-21, 04:02 PM
Looks like all sending planes.
And looks like we upgrade the mailbox to get more items by getting the items as Random Drops from planes.
Timer on the mailbox of three hours, so from previous events I temember that timer resetting when you upgrade so will know when I get what I need from the plane.

judyandthecat
02-10-21, 04:24 PM
Notes:
All Valentines come from planes.
They cannot be sold or traded.
We are going to have to upgrade our mailbox as soon as possible.
You collect from the Mailbox every three hours.
You need to collect 2100 Sealed Valentines to make the pet in the Farmer's Outpost.
I can collect 5 to 6 times a day.

Good News: I gave and my timer did NOT reset!

I finished Goal 6
I collected 28 Sealed Valentines

TwixAndScones
02-10-21, 04:58 PM
I really want the possible ladybugs In the car. It's so nice!

I am not too happy that it includes the whole send planes out, but since we already have the free pink cloche daily by sending the 20 planes out, it shouldn't hopefully be difficult.

Natasha_07
02-10-21, 05:07 PM
I want the 'Love Swans' but I don't really understand this event.

Can we only get the items from sending deliveries ?

Hanja49
02-10-21, 05:19 PM
What are the daily stamps for?

judyandthecat
02-10-21, 05:39 PM
What are the daily stamps for?

I am thinking the one stamp that I am getting a lot of is for the diy mailbox that you buy for gems and I think it is a one time use but until someone buys it and posts we won't know.

Hanja49
02-10-21, 05:46 PM
I am thinking the one stamp that I am getting a lot of is for the diy mailbox that you buy for gems and I think it is a one time use but until someone buys it and posts we won't know.

Thank you Judy. I will not use them then, not spending real money on this game. And I only have 40 gems, due to a lot of things i bought accidentily by clicking on a button without wanting it. I really make a lot of unwanted clicks. Too much in a hurry I think. Should be more careful.

Fairyreserve
02-10-21, 06:02 PM
I don't understand this event. What are we giving the three kinds of valentine's to? How do you upgrade your mailbox after you initially buy it in the market. That asked...

You buy the diy mailbox for 20 gems, give it a stamp, and 10 minutes later you get 15 of the initial event goal, the heart thing. It's one time us eonly.

duckbean
02-10-21, 06:36 PM
The goals part 1-12 is not coming up on my game is anyone else having the same problem?

judyandthecat
02-10-21, 06:44 PM
I don't understand this event. What are we giving the three kinds of valentine's to? How do you upgrade your mailbox after you initially buy it in the market. That asked...

You buy the diy mailbox for 20 gems, give it a stamp, and 10 minutes later you get 15 of the initial event goal, the heart thing. It's one time us eonly.

Go to you to do list and you have goals where you give the Valentine's.

Now I have completed Goal 4 and I just made my first collection and I received 20 sealed Valentine's.

judyandthecat
02-10-21, 06:47 PM
The goals part 1-12 is not coming up on my game is anyone else having the same problem?

Try force closing your game.
Are you playing on android or iOS?

duckbean
02-10-21, 07:00 PM
I am on Android, I tried force closing the game its still not coming up

judyandthecat
02-10-21, 07:03 PM
I received 20 and I have completed Goal 4

Mailbox starts at giving 4 Sealed Valentines
Completing the following Goals upgrades your Mailbox.
Goal 1 gives 8 Sealed Valentines
Goal 2 gives ? Sealed Valentines
Goal 3 gives ? Sealed Valentines
Goal 4 gives 20 Sealed Valentines

Please note what Goal you have completed and upon collecting how many Sealed Valentines you receive.
Then post here so I can fill it in.
Thanks.

judyandthecat
02-10-21, 07:04 PM
I am on Android, I tried force closing the game its still not coming up

Are there any android players doing the event tonight and do you see the goals?

Fairyreserve
02-10-21, 07:05 PM
Go to you to do list and you have goals where you give the Valentine's.

Now I have completed Goal 4 and I just made my first collection and I received 20 sealed Valentine's.

I do not have those goals either, and I also am on android, did a force close, and also rebooted my phone.

gmelemg
02-10-21, 07:17 PM
Are there any android players doing the event tonight and do you see the goals?

Same issue here, on Android, other goals are there, but not the ones to upgrade the mailbox (same issue as the last event of this style)

Fairyreserve
02-10-21, 07:18 PM
Same issue here, on Android, other goals are there, but not the ones to upgrade the mailbox (same issue as the last event of this style)

I was taking a break during that one. Did it get resolved

judyandthecat
02-10-21, 07:19 PM

I have flagged this over.

Fairyreserve
02-10-21, 08:15 PM
I have flagged this over.

Thank you.

caterpilar88
02-10-21, 08:34 PM
How come I don?t have an option to turn in upgrade mail box?

AstronomyDan
02-10-21, 08:51 PM
Still nothing at all on Android

princessskykennedy
02-10-21, 10:04 PM
How come I don?t have an option to turn in upgrade mail box? I don’t either. Very confused with this quest.

Fairyreserve
02-10-21, 10:30 PM
If you're on android there's a bug. Judy flagged it over for STORM8 to fix.

gmelemg
02-10-21, 11:35 PM
Looks to be fixed now...

Paul__
02-10-21, 11:40 PM
Thank you to the game team for a quick response! Enjoy your event!

tsumtsum27
02-11-21, 01:36 AM
I read all the post in here, I read all the to-do list.. I still dont know how play haha

princessskykennedy
02-11-21, 06:06 AM
Edited to add...found it! Still no option to upgrade!! I really want the penguin! Please help. Thank you

Paul__
02-11-21, 07:08 AM
Edited to add...found it! Still no option to upgrade!! I really want the penguin! Please help. Thank you

Do you see the goal “Sealed Valentines (1/12)?” Complete each task to upgrade. Once you upgrade you get more points for each collection.

Paul__
02-11-21, 07:14 AM
I read all the post in here, I read all the to-do list.. I still dont know how play haha

Pretty much you need to collect Sealed Valentines to win prizes. You can collect Sealed Valentines from the Valentine Mailbox which you can buy in the market. You can collect from every 3 hours. You start off by getting 4 Sealed Valentines per collection, but you can upgrade the Valentine Mailbox by completing goals in the “Sealed Valentine” chain. Every time you complete a goal there, you will get more Sealed Valentines per collection. If you complete all 12 goals you can also win a bonus decoration prize!

Check the “Spread the Love” task to see what prizes you can get by earning Sealed Valentines. Once you get enough Sealed Valentine for a prize, you should get a goal where you can redeem it! Hope this helps!

Fairyreserve
02-11-21, 09:54 AM
Pretty much you need to collect Sealed Valentines to win prizes. You can collect Sealed Valentines from the Valentine Mailbox which you can buy in the market. You can collect from every 3 hours. You start off by getting 4 Sealed Valentines per collection, but you can upgrade the Valentine Mailbox by completing goals in the ?Sealed Valentine? chain. Every time you complete a goal there, you will get more Sealed Valentines per collection. If you complete all 12 goals you can also win a bonus decoration prize!

Check the ?Spread the Love? task to see what prizes you can get by earning Sealed Valentines. Once you get enough Sealed Valentine for a prize, you should get a goal where you can redeem it! Hope this helps!

Paul, do I have to tap on the mailbox to activate it? When the bug existed, I tapped it and it immediately started the 3-hour countdown. After the 3 hours it just sat there inert. Like a decoration, nothing came out of it, and nothing was counted against the collection percentages. After the glitch fix just now, I have the goals, and I've been able to give the Valentines. But nothing is happening with the mailbox. I tap on it, and it is just inert, no countdown, no collecting, no nothing, it's just acting like a decoration. I do have stamps, but it won't let me give it any stamps. I can buy the boost for 20 gems, and that worked, I got 15 heart box thingies for that. But nothing happens with my mailbox. Sorry to be a pain. Is this normal, am I doing something wrong or not doing something I should, or do I have a further glitch?

Peggyg723
02-11-21, 10:35 AM
Fairyreserve - Did you try swiping the bucket over it? I think that might work to collect items

Lilliepaddd
02-11-21, 10:35 AM
It doesn't say a thing about one time use only on the back of the Valentines for everyone...I'm so mad!

judyandthecat
02-11-21, 10:39 AM
Paul, do I have to tap on the mailbox to activate it? When the bug existed, I tapped it and it immediately started the 3-hour countdown. After the 3 hours it just sat there inert. Like a decoration, nothing came out of it, and nothing was counted against the collection percentages. After the glitch fix just now, I have the goals, and I've been able to give the Valentines. But nothing is happening with the mailbox. I tap on it, and it is just inert, no countdown, no collecting, no nothing, it's just acting like a decoration. I do have stamps, but it won't let me give it any stamps. I can buy the boost for 20 gems, and that worked, I got 15 heart box thingies for that. But nothing happens with my mailbox. Sorry to be a pain. Is this normal, am I doing something wrong or not doing something I should, or do I have a further glitch?

The flag goes up when ready.
You have to swipe the mailbox to collect from it.

Paul__
02-11-21, 11:18 AM

Can check the goal titled “Spread the Love” and see if the progress counters go up after doing Judy’s advice?

Fairyreserve
02-11-21, 11:22 AM
<foreheadslap>. Twht worked. It didn't occur to me to use the bucket. Thanks.

Lapetshop7
02-11-21, 01:22 PM
I didn't do the Halloween one like this... So with this one, can you only pick between one of the items in the farmers outpost once you have everything needed for them to craft? What if you wanted both? Is that possible??

Paul__
02-11-21, 01:29 PM
I didn't do the Halloween one like this... So with this one, can you only pick between one of the items in the farmers outpost once you have everything needed for them to craft? What if you wanted both? Is that possible??

Once you finish the event there will be an option to buy the other prize with Gems.

Natasha_07
02-11-21, 01:56 PM
I'm stuck on goal 1 because I don't have all the items from deliveries. :(

Lapetshop7
02-11-21, 02:42 PM
Okay thank you

Once you finish the event there will be an option to buy the other prize with Gems.

otgland
02-11-21, 03:06 PM
I'm stuck on goal 1 because I don't have all the items from deliveries. :(

Me too!

linborg
02-11-21, 03:11 PM
I find this to be an ?odd? event. Don?t quite understand it.

judyandthecat
02-11-21, 04:13 PM
I find this to be an ?odd? event. Don?t quite understand it.

These are the prizes for the event. To obtain the prizes you have to collect Sealed Valentines from the Valentine Mailbox that you buy from the Market. You collect from the mailbox every three hours. You can upgrade your mailbox by doing Goals 1 to 12. Basically you send planes to get Valentines to upgrade the Mailbox. They are Random Drops and there are four different Valentines that can drop from planes.

Spread the Love - Prizes

TwixAndScones
02-11-21, 08:41 PM
Is there any word if the Love Bugs can also go in the Bug Barn habitat?

Also struggling as well. The blue friendly notes are hard to get in comparison to say like the Pink or Green ones.

TwixAndScones
02-12-21, 04:20 AM

Also struggling as well. The blue friendly notes are hard to get in comparison to say like the Pink or Green ones.

Just seen a farm with the Love buggy displayed. Not sure I'm a fan of the sizing. A 2x2 that is also massive in height. I think it would've been nice as a 1x1 or even a 2x2 that is a bit smaller (in height) than what it is.

Though regardless of what the Love Bug habitat is/could be, if I ever get to the point of getting a pet - I'm choosing the Love Swans over them. I like exotic pets more than regular pets, but that's even if I reach that point. Which seems unlikely since I am only on goal 3/12. And goal 10 is already asking for 18 of each notes, I highly doubt I will get to the point of even reaching 5-7.

draughnc
02-12-21, 06:40 AM

It goes in the backyard bayou. We should be able to put them in the bug barn, but we can't.

Natasha_07
02-12-21, 12:40 PM
My God! I'm still to get a single green valentine note from goal 1, I think I'm done with this event. :(

It sucks that we can only get things from deliveries (I still don't know) so getting the swans is a no go for me.

ExcalS8
02-12-21, 12:44 PM
It goes in the backyard bayou. We should be able to put them in the bug barn, but we can't.

I like this idea. Granted!

Also added a little tutorial explanation in case people are confused by how the event works. Happy Valentine's!

TwixAndScones
02-12-21, 02:45 PM

Was thinking the same, use up some new habitat space. Instead of just having only one pet being able to go in there so far. A 3x3 space for habitat seems so much just for one pet, why not add the ability to add a second that could go in there? Especially since some players may already have a backwoods bayou that is already full. Thinking it made sense to do so as well.

Paul__
02-12-21, 05:47 PM
If you are confused, the team put out a little popup that should help!

ExcalS8
02-12-21, 07:16 PM
Was thinking the same, use up some new habitat space. Instead of just having only one pet being able to go in there so far. A 3x3 space for habitat seems so much just for one pet, why not add the ability to add a second that could go in there? Especially since some players may already have a backwoods bayou that is already full. Thinking it made sense to do so as well.

Just in case you missed my post from the previous page, we did add support for the Love Bugs to be housed in the Bug Barn.

Paul__
02-12-21, 07:21 PM

Also added a little tutorial explanation in case people are confused by how the event works. Happy Valentine's!

Thank you! Have a great Valentines Day!

Paul__
02-12-21, 07:22 PM
I like that the team gave us a regular pet option. The Exotic Pets can't be stored so sometimes I do not put them out. This gives people a choice of which one they want!

judyandthecat
02-12-21, 07:40 PM
Just in case you missed my post from the previous page, we did add support for the Love Bugs to be housed in the Bug Barn.

That's fantastic ...Bug House is a nice habitat.
Can we have it placed in the Market for sale for the players that do not have it.
Thanks! Storm Team is Great!

TwixAndScones
02-12-21, 07:55 PM

Sorry Excal, it wasn't clear to me in your pervious post.

Though thanks for taking time and clarifying it to me. Good news to hear this, thanks so much to the team for making it compatible with the Bug Barn as well.

Fairyreserve
02-13-21, 12:46 AM

Super duper, thank you so much!

RoyalBlue305
02-13-21, 06:13 PM
That's fantastic ...Bug House is a nice habitat.
Can we have it placed in the Market for sale for the players that do not have it.
Thanks! Storm Team is Great!

Yes that would be very helpful to have it available in the market. I don?t have a Bug Barn and all my other habitats are full. Wish we could get more habitats as well. I have to store pets now unfortunately.

Thanks to S8 for reading the forum and helping us! And thanks to Judy and Paul for all the work you both do!

draughnc
02-13-21, 08:57 PM

Thank you!

TwixAndScones
02-14-21, 05:13 AM
Does anyone think me being part 8 of 12 is good enough to complete this? I may try to get to part 9/12 later today, but I don't think I'll be able to get any higher than a 9.

I currently get 31 sealed valentines every 3 or 4 hours. When I get to part 9, I should be able to at least get 33-35 roughly in my estimations. Would that be enough to get a pet (of my choosing) in time?

If not, I won't be upset that I didn't get it. I wouldn't even know a place to put it in, and probably wouldn't for a while.

I don't care for the swan thing at the end of all 12 parts, just the exotic swan pet.

judyandthecat
02-14-21, 07:14 AM
Does anyone think me being part 8 of 12 is good enough to complete this? I may try to get to part 9/12 later today, but I don't think I'll be able to get any higher than a 9.

I currently get 31 sealed valentines every 3 or 4 hours. When I get to part 9, I should be able to at least get 33-35 roughly in my estimations. Would that be enough to get a pet (of my choosing) in time?

If not, I won't be upset that I didn't get it. I wouldn't even know a place to put it in, and probably wouldn't for a while.

I don't care for the swan thing at the end of all 12 parts, just the exotic swan pet.

Look at the 2100 number and estimate approximately how many you need then divide that by amount of days left to tell you if you can do it.
I can finish with the amount I am collecting right now but I would like swan lake. I have sent so many planes I have deleted a lot of stock in my barn and I still want to send my 20 daily planes a day so now I just finished goal 10 and the next goal is give 23 of each so I am going through the Market trying to refill my barn and have decided right now to only send my 20 planes each day for next four days and then will see how close I am to level 12 but am thinking it could be give 30 of each.

I also always collect six times and sometimes seven times.

TwixAndScones
02-14-21, 01:52 PM
Look at the 2100 number and estimate approximately how many you need then divide that by amount of days left to tell you if you can do it.
I can finish with the amount I am collecting right now but I would like swan lake. I have sent so many planes I have deleted a lot of stock in my barn and I still want to send my 20 daily planes a day so now I just finished goal 10 and the next goal is give 23 of each so I am going through the Market trying to refill my barn and have decided right now to only send my 20 planes each day for next four days and then will see how close I am to level 12 but am thinking it could be give 30 of each.

I also always collect six times and sometimes seven times.

I got the love Buggy almost two days ago, which means I would at least have 300 points, and that's just a close estimate. I can get 180 points a day, especially if my timing is correct with it only taking 3 hours to reset itself. Though that means I cannot slack with this, I would have to get on every time I could to collect as if I don't, even if I just miss 1 - it would set me back tremendously and I wouldn't get the pet. I have very small chances of even getting it now, but I think maybe it could work if I don't mess about. As getting to part 12 personally, it isn't do-able for me. Getting to part 5-7 yesterday was hard enough, getting through part 8 to 9 would take all of my energy and time today, as the blue ones are super rare on my end. Pink is super easy to get, green decently easy, blue is on a whole level of hardness.

Petticoatwriter
02-14-21, 02:12 PM
Hi, not sure where I should be putting this post but I’d like Who is my concern over the fact that they end one event and start another one immediately the next day. I really wish they would give us even three days so that we can work on our kingdom before they start another event. Thank you for listening just a suggestion I’m finding myself getting a little bored because most of these events are repetitious with how you work them

Paul__
02-14-21, 02:21 PM
Hi, not sure where I should be putting this post but I’d like Who is my concern over the fact that they end one event and start another one immediately the next day. I really wish they would give us even three days so that we can work on our kingdom before they start another event. Thank you for listening just a suggestion I’m finding myself getting a little bored because most of these events are repetitious with how you work them

By “kingdom” do you mean Castle Story? This is the Farm Story 2 forums. The Castle Story forums are below:
https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?210-Castle-Story

TwixAndScones
02-14-21, 04:44 PM
By ?kingdom? do you mean Castle Story? This is the Farm Story 2 forums. The Castle Story forums are below:

Even if they're (possibly) talking about castle story, I think it could be also implied here. Just by switching the word "kingdom" out with farm, even if they might be posting in wrong forum. We only get a day or so in-between goals, and sometimes the events can get costly or take too much resources to get through. Though personally, I do like the hustle and bustle across some events. This one however, is my least favourite.

judyandthecat
02-14-21, 04:48 PM
Even if they're (possibly) talking about castle story, I think it could be also implied here. Just by switching the word "kingdom" out with farm, even if they might be posting in wrong forum. We only get a day or so in-between goals, and sometimes the events can get costly or take too much resources to get through. Though personally, I do like the hustle and bustle across some events. This one however, is my least favourite.

I love the continuous rollout of events. I look at it this way...take this event players need a lot of product for planes meaning if a farmer chooses to sit this Event out they can make a Bundle of coins by keeping their store full.

Choose the events you want to participate in and sit some out if you choose too.
No penalty for not playing an event.

TwixAndScones
02-14-21, 04:58 PM
I love the continuous rollout of events. I look at it this way...take this event players need a lot of product for planes meaning if a farmer chooses to sit this Event out they can make a Bundle of coins by keeping their store full.

Choose the events you want to participate in and sit some out if you choose too.
No penalty for not playing an event.

Yeah, that's fair.

Lapetshop7
02-14-21, 08:47 PM
I'm only on goal 6/12 .. *tears* lol.. Keep having a hard time getting the blue ones from the airplanes every single time! Fingers crossed I finish in time..

Fairyreserve
02-14-21, 10:31 PM
I love event always rolling I to the next one. I'm very unlikely to get the pet but I'm gonna keep trying. And I do like the ones where you have to send planes cuz it really helps you level up.

Natasha_07
02-15-21, 12:41 AM
I'm only on goal 6/12 .. *tears* lol.. Keep having a hard time getting the blue ones from the airplanes every single time! Fingers crossed I finish in time..

Don't feel bad, I'm still on 2/12 because of the green ones mainly.

Good luck!

Petticoatwriter
02-15-21, 04:30 AM
By ?kingdom? do you mean Castle Story? This is the Farm Story 2 forums. The Castle Story forums are below:
Oh my gosh I just realized I posted on the wrong game so sorry thank you

Lilliepaddd
02-15-21, 06:17 PM
Don't feel bad, I'm still on 2/12 because of the green ones mainly.

Good luck!

I can't get green ones....17 yellow and 9 blue. This game sucks the life out of me!

Fairyreserve
02-16-21, 04:21 PM
I've been low on all of them, but green seems to be the chronic issue. I'm on step 5. There's 9 days left and I just keep sending alot of planes, so there's hope, but my expectations are low.

judyandthecat
02-16-21, 05:04 PM
I just seen Swan Lake on a farm I visited.
It was animated a Cupid riding on the swan going around and through the tunnel!
Back to sending planes!

Paul__
02-17-21, 12:29 AM
I've been low on all of them, but green seems to be the chronic issue. I'm on step 5. There's 9 days left and I just keep sending alot of planes, so there's hope, but my expectations are low.

Interesting, I haven’t had much issues with the Green envelopes, but I have with the Yellow ones.

TwixAndScones
02-17-21, 02:30 AM
May try to send a fair amount of planes today, to hopefully get past part 9 and be on part 10. Maybe if I'm lucky enough, I can get past part 10 as well.

I think I did the maths correct, and if so, at my current rate, I wouldn't be able to get the pet in time. So I need to progress at least 1 part more, and I might fair just a bit better.

caterpilar88
02-17-21, 11:52 AM
Im on part 11 now, out of craft, need to buy n filling up, delivery every x when i done my work hopefully finish right times

fo0ozss
02-17-21, 01:26 PM
I have the same problem with the blue cards

Fairyreserve
02-17-21, 04:50 PM
Seems the low cards are random per player.

Paul__
02-18-21, 12:19 AM
I think that the chances of all the envelopes are the same but some people get more lucky on some parts then others. Not positive about that but it is just my best guess.

judyandthecat
02-18-21, 06:52 AM
I finally reached the final goal this morning.

Goal 12
Give 30 Friendly Valentine
Give 30 Loving Valentine
Give 30 Adoring Valentine
REWARDS: 200 coins, Swan Lake, 3 experience points

Swan Lake is an animated decoration...four by four squares

judyandthecat
02-18-21, 07:20 PM
Ok has anyone else reached the end because something went wrong when I got the final ingredient the first two ingredients disappeared when I hit the word go to take me to the Farmers Outpost. I have force closed and missing two ingredients have not returned.

caterpilar88
02-18-21, 09:00 PM
It can be sell,but no one can buy except s8, have u accident sell it,?

judyandthecat
02-18-21, 09:04 PM
It can be sell,but no one can buy except s8, have u accident sell it,?

No when I hit the go the two disappeared.
I did not realize they could be sold and that is scary.
At least I hope I didn't sell them.

Everyone be careful I did not realize they could be sold!

Paul__
02-18-21, 09:04 PM
Ok has anyone else reached the end because something went wrong when I got the final ingredient the first two ingredients disappeared when I hit the word go to take me to the Farmers Outpost. I have force closed and missing two ingredients have not returned.

Make sure that you complete the goal to redeem your prizes. I forgot to do that with my first prize.

TwixAndScones
02-19-21, 01:10 AM
What?

Here I was thinking it would be decent sizing and a 2x2 pet, but it'e only a 1x1, and might I add, very small.

Even smaller than the Mardi Gras Lobster from the last leaderboard.

Lapetshop7
02-19-21, 06:22 AM
Well... With almost four days left and me only being on goal 9/12 and 50% on the 2,100 part, there is no way I'm going to finish this goal in time.. Its like no matter how many airplanes I send, the drop rate on blues on my end are so low.. I keep getting mainly just greens.. I think the only way I will be able to finish is if I use gems and I don't plan on doing that this time.. Sucks after all the hard work you put in just to not be able to get it unless a miracle with the airplanes happens ... Guess I will keep trying though.. Well good luck everyone else

RoyalBlue305
02-19-21, 09:18 AM
Unfortunately I don’t see how I can finish this event. Still on 3/12. No adoring valentines at all. Pretty incredible. Not sure why it’s throttled down so low like this. I would spend gems if I thought there was a chance but why when it’s so difficult. Takes the enjoyment out of playing actually. It’s gets boring and repetitive to struggle to build plane deliveries that don’t garner any needed items. Why make the game impossible?

TwixAndScones
02-19-21, 04:42 PM
Like Royal and Lapet, I won't be able to finish either. Though I am now 100% okay with this, as the sizing to the Love Swans is disappointing, add that to my eye sight issues and yeah, I am more okay with not getting it than actually getting unlike before. I can barley see it as is, imaging my bad eye days.

I will continue to use my mailbox after the event (as a decoration) unless I manage to get another seahorse, I'll be leaving that there. Glad I at least like something out of this event, even if it was super easy to get.

just4thefun
02-19-21, 10:56 PM
I won?t be making it to the end of goal 12 either. The drop rates have completely dried up. Disappointing but I?m still hopeful that I will finish the other part of the event.

Lapetshop7
02-20-21, 06:16 AM
I'm just now 61 % to the 2100 part and still stuck on goal 9/12.. No way I'm getting the pet or finishing the other goal

princessskykennedy
02-20-21, 07:20 AM
nvm....deleted post.....my error deleted parts. Ugh

RoyalBlue305
02-20-21, 08:22 AM
Like Royal and Lapet, I won't be able to finish either. Though I am now 100% okay with this, as the sizing to the Love Swans is disappointing, add that to my eye sight issues and yeah, I am more okay with not getting it than actually getting unlike before. I can barley see it as is, imaging my bad eye days.

I will continue to use my mailbox after the event (as a decoration) unless I manage to get another seahorse, I'll be leaving that there. Glad I at least like something out of this event, even if it was super easy to get.

Hi Twix...where and how did you get the Seahorses. They are nice. And I can relate to the eye issues. Some of the items in many of these events are so tiny that it?s not worth it to take up the limited space I have.

Paul__
02-20-21, 09:24 AM
Hi Twix...where and how did you get the Seahorses. They are nice. And I can relate to the eye issues. Some of the items in many of these events are so tiny that it?s not worth it to take up the limited space I have.

The Kissing Seahorses are from the Love Oven 2021 which is available in the market for the rest of the month. The Love Oven 2021 gives a random prize and costs 300 gems. You can read more about this event in the designated thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111901-FEB-EVENT-Bun-In-The-Oven-2021-Feb-3

Woldawson
02-20-21, 12:19 PM
Why make the goals so tough & drop rates so small? I?m on goal 10 & need 18 friendly valentines. First time checking goals 11&12 & like many others here, won?t make it. I?m sending off about 50 deliveries daily & I?m lucky if I get 5 FVs daily. TL loves pissing off its loyal players😑😑

Fairyreserve
02-20-21, 01:42 PM
Why make the goals so tough & drop rates so small? I?m on goal 10 & need 18 friendly valentines. First time checking goals 11&12 & like many others here, won?t make it. I?m sending off about 50 deliveries daily & I?m lucky if I get 5 FVs daily. TL loves pissing off its loyal players����

Because they want you to spend gems. I don't fault them for wanting that, they need to generate income. but it's awfully frustrating, I know.

My kryptonite is definitely the green ones. I'm sending alot of planes, at least double the 20 minimum to get a cloche, so it's not that I'm not crafting and purchasing from neighbors, cuz I'm 24/7'ing here. But I've gotten exactly three green ones in the last 48 hours, so I have a ton of the other two waiting to go for the next level, but getting greens are like pulling teeth. On the bright side, I'm about to level up to 64 in about 10 more xp.

Fairyreserve
02-20-21, 01:45 PM
While it's clear the three color or valentines cards can be sold, I haven't seen any of them in any slots. Is this something that only the bots buy? That's not cool.

judyandthecat
02-20-21, 03:43 PM
While it's clear the three color or valentines cards can be sold, I haven't seen any of them in any slots. Is this something that only the bots buy? That's not cool.

Bots only!

Woldawson
02-20-21, 10:23 PM
Because they want you to spend gems. I don't fault them for wanting that, they need to generate income. but it's awfully frustrating, I know.

My kryptonite is definitely the green ones. I'm sending alot of planes, at least double the 20 minimum to get a cloche, so it's not that I'm not crafting and purchasing from neighbors, cuz I'm 24/7'ing here. But I've gotten exactly three green ones in the last 48 hours, so I have a ton of the other two waiting to go for the next level, but getting greens are like pulling teeth. On the bright side, I'm about to level up to 64 in about 10 more xp.

I?m currently on goal 10 & would need to spend 900 gems to complete goal 10. I?m guessing to complete goal 11, 2000 gems & goal 12, 3000-4000 gems. TL are insane if they think players will use 7000 gems at a cost of $400 for a 1/1 decor swan! If they made the cost 100 gems for $5. Maybe! Players would spend that but $400. Ok🙄🙄.

TwixAndScones
02-21-21, 01:29 AM
Could the team maybe resize the Love Swans, the exotic pet? At least so they're visible to people with eyesight issues, like myself. They're too small (the swans) to even notice or see to feed. I thought the Eyeball and construction paper flytrap sizing were bad and hardly visible (before they were then resized), but this is much worse in comparison.

I might be able to get lucky and maybe get to the pet, due to me being on part 11 and past part 10, which means I get 44-46 envelopes every 3 hours. I am now 82 percent there. But if the swans don't see a size change (and I do get lucky with a pet) I'm going to have to pick the regular pet, even if I don't particularly want to, just to get something that's even noticeable and visible to my eyes.

No genuine hate to the team, I just wouldn't be able to see it.

RoyalBlue305
02-21-21, 07:46 AM
The Kissing Seahorses are from the Love Oven 2021 which is available in the market for the rest of the month. The Love Oven 2021 gives a random prize and costs 300 gems. You can read more about this event in the designated thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111901-FEB-EVENT-Bun-In-The-Oven-2021-Feb-3

Ah ok. Thanks Paul for the info. I?ll check it.

princessskykennedy
02-21-21, 09:26 PM
Umm did storm turn off drops on the deliveries? HUGE difference...��

Fairyreserve
02-21-21, 11:51 PM
Umm did storm turn off drops on the deliveries? HUGE difference...��

I noticed it too. No envelope drops in 15 deliveries.

orca1006
02-22-21, 09:22 AM

i finally finished getting all 3 to craft the bees today...(just in time...phewww...)
and i noticed once I started crafting the pet I wanted, BOTH disappeared from the crafting menu, and a new goal appeared allowing be to buy the swans for 450gems...
so i guess this is the only way to get both pets for anyone who wanted....so choose carefully unless you have extra 450 to spare :)

judyandthecat
02-22-21, 11:11 AM
i finally finished getting all 3 to craft the bees today...(just in time...phewww...)
and i noticed once I started crafting the pet I wanted, BOTH disappeared from the crafting menu, and a new goal appeared allowing be to buy the swans for 450gems...
so i guess this is the only way to get both pets for anyone who wanted....so choose carefully unless you have extra 450 to spare :)

Yes you get your choice of one and the other is for sale.

I am still working on Goal 12.

TwixAndScones
02-22-21, 12:08 PM

I like and have a preference for exotic pets over regular, but this time it looks like I'm going to have to get a regular pet. Disappointing, but at least I reached the end and can get a pet.

orca1006
02-22-21, 01:03 PM
Yes you get your choice of one and the other is for sale.

I am still working on Goal 12.

still working on goal 12 here as well..... those greens are just so hard to get.... i was actually having trouble with the blues the first 2-3 days, then the greens just stopped showing up....
i will be ok if i don’t get to finish 12 in time.
i’m extremely grateful i got those bees :)

Lapetshop7
02-22-21, 09:36 PM
I'm on goal 10/12 .. So getting the swan decoration won't happen.. I'm okay with not getting it though as I really don't care if I get it because its a valentine decoration I would just store until February every year so I'm not going to buy this decoration.. Anyways I'm 94% on the last part of the goal to get the last piece to craft either the swans or the pet thanks to me using 1 or 2 gems each time to speed up the mailbox early the past two days .. If I wouldn't have used a one or two gems each time, i would probably be like 75 or 80% right now.. But spending a few gems each time is way better then spending the 250 gems to craft the pet I want

Fairyreserve
02-22-21, 11:07 PM
I am only on 9 of 12,but I really want the bees. I may actually spend the 250 gems on the final heart candies so I can do it. I've been waiting and waiting for a new show pony, but it doesn't seem to be happening.

AstronomyDan
02-22-21, 11:40 PM
Where do the final pets go? I'm assuming the exotic one is a stand-alone pet, but what enclosure do the bugs go in? Trying to decide which to get...

gdr4gon
02-23-21, 01:20 AM
Hi, yes can we please have the bug barn in the market. My bee's from the previous event are still homeless :(

Fairyreserve
02-23-21, 01:54 AM
I saw some bugs living in crawlers hollow.

segelj
02-23-21, 04:24 AM
Does anyone know if the penguin decoration is animated?

gdr4gon
02-23-21, 05:01 AM

Yes, it kinda turns side to side, like looking around.

segelj
02-23-21, 08:09 AM
Yes, it kinda turns side to side, like looking around.
Great, thanks.

Paul__
02-23-21, 08:11 AM

Feel free to add me if you want to see the animation, I put it in the front of my farm. ID is Paul__ (with two underscores)

HelloUncertainty
02-23-21, 08:19 AM
Why is everyone calling the love bug bees?? They look like ladybugs to me. Unless not everyone has the same prize.

orca1006
02-23-21, 10:36 AM
Why is everyone calling the love bug bees?? They look like ladybugs to me. Unless not everyone has the same prize.

lol sorry i’m kinda blind i just assumed they looked like bees ;)

orca1006
02-23-21, 10:38 AM
Where do the final pets go? I'm assuming the exotic one is a stand-alone pet, but what enclosure do the bugs go in? Trying to decide which to get...

lovebugs can go to the following according to the description:

crawler’s hollow
backwoods bayou
bug barns
jungle falls

Fairyreserve
02-23-21, 10:45 AM
They look like bees to me, but now that you mention it, they also look like ladybugs!

Paul__
02-24-21, 12:02 AM

They do look like ladybugs! I thought that I was the only one that thought that.