PDA

View Full Version : SALE: Valentine Sales 2021 (Dragon Story)

Paul__
02-10-21, 12:18 AM
Valentine Sales 2021

Natasha_07
02-10-21, 05:20 PM
I was excited then I realized the 'coming soon' part when I opened my game! LOL! :)

deamon506
02-13-21, 08:14 PM
Forever disappointed that a gold producing dragon doesn?t go on sale 😂

mymonta
02-15-21, 03:22 PM
I have successfully bred Glitter, Cupid, Ringbearer, Valentine, and Beau so far. This is across all 4 of my accounts, so I'm not just super lucky or something. I'm trying for Neo Bride.

random59
02-16-21, 03:53 AM
I have a question for the enlightened of this forum, when did XO become breedable? I have just bred it but my XO in the Codex states not breedable, any answers on this for me.

deamon506
02-16-21, 10:32 AM
I have a question for the enlightened of this forum, when did XO become breedable? I have just bred it but my XO in the Codex states not breedable, any answers on this for me.

I would guess because it was an expired dragon you could no longer breed it

mymonta
02-16-21, 12:34 PM

It became breedable when this sale began. You can go through the list of all the sale dragons and see which ones are breedable and which ones aren't. I have been breeding since the sale started to get the ones that I don't already have that are breedable through the duration of this sale (see my post above). I also got 2 Starry Nights. I didn't know that the sale would continue after today, so I broke down and bought neo Bride because I had no luck breeding her. Anyway, once this sale ends, XO and all the others that are able to be bred during this sale will go back to being unbreedable, so get what you want now!

mymonta
02-17-21, 03:35 PM
I'm so disappointed. I thought that I had bred 2 Starry Nights, but I got 2 Social Dragons instead. :(

deamon506
02-17-21, 08:22 PM
I'm so disappointed. I thought that I had bred 2 Starry Nights, but I got 2 Social Dragons instead. :(

EZ 80 essence at least

mymonta
02-18-21, 11:10 AM
EZ 80 essence at least

Yes, I am happy to get the Essence! I'm trying to decide what to craft on the account that got the 2 Socials. I'm thinking maybe Bladewing - it is a cool looking Champion. So many of the champions are kind of homely, but please don't tell them I said that. i don't want to hurt their feelings! ;)
And then so many of them are cute babies that I hate to grow them up. I wish we had a fountain of youth habitat for the champion types.