PDA

View Full Version : Getting coins when collecting crops...

LetiB
04-24-11, 01:31 AM
I'm not sure if this is suppose to happen, but I noticed when I'm collecting my crops, sometimes I get coins from it too.
Has anyone noticed this too?
Should I be getting coins for every crop I collect or is it suppose to be just from some of them?

TheFluffySlipper
04-24-11, 01:35 AM
That just means they've been tipped or 'toured' by your neighbours ... the little sparkles above them indicate they've been tipped.

LetiB
04-24-11, 01:54 AM
That just means they've been tipped or 'toured' by your neighbours ... the little sparkles above them indicate they've been tipped.

I'm not talking about the lil sparkles. I'm talking about when you collect your crops...you know how a lil apple and blue star pop out for you to collect? Well sometimes a lil thing for coins pops out to collect too, and not just from all the crops that have been "toured" by other ppl.
For example, when my crops are ready to be collected, they all have lil sparkles above them, but when I collect them I get coins from them too, just not from all of them. So is that normal?

TheFluffySlipper
04-24-11, 02:00 AM
I don't know about you but I find with the bouncing sparkles it's sometimes hard to see exactly which item has been tipped. Is it possible that it just looks like they've all been tipped? Other than that, I can't imagine why else you'd be receiving coins for your crops ...

LetiB
04-24-11, 02:14 AM
I don't know about you but I find with the bouncing sparkles it's sometimes hard to see exactly which item has been tipped. Is it possible that it just looks like they've all been tipped? Other than that, I can't imagine why else you'd be receiving coins for your crops ...

No, I can tell which ones are tipped or not. So I'm thinking maybe it's a bug :/

RageofMars
04-24-11, 09:18 PM
When you harvest from sparkly (toured) crops/trees you'll get 20 coin also (used to be a 100 coin bonus), but if that crop/tree is harvested when it's not sparkly/toured you won't get the 20 coin bonus.

As stated above, because the sparkly is slightly higher than the ground, sometimes when a lot of crops are close together it's hard to tell which row of crop is actually toured.

Edited: TeamLava has changed the 100 coin Toured Bonus to 20 coins as of 4/24/11.

TheFluffySlipper
04-25-11, 05:43 AM
Edited: TeamLava has changed the 100 coin Toured Bonus to 20 coins as of 4/24/11.

Waaaahhhhyyyy did you do that TL?  *sniff sniff*