PDA

View Full Version : Mardi Gras Frog Leaderboard- 2021 Feb 3

judyandthecat
02-03-21, 07:25 PM
What a beautiful Frog!

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1373595#post1373595

How to earn Leaderboard Points
Mardi Gras Tree - Collect 15 points every two hours
Craft items in the Windmill - 1+ points
Craft items in the Cider House - 1+ points
Craft items in the Dehydrator - 1+ points
Collect from your Hot Water Boiler - 1+points
Complete an order in the Farmer's Market - 4 points
Complete all orders in the Farmer's Market - 30+ points
Complete a Plane Delivery - 6 points
Feed and Collect from your pigs - 3 points
Craft items in the Noodle House - 1+ points
Win a Mystery Box - ? Points

Event Boost
Refer to Guidelines for Leaderboard Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1373595#post1373595) on how event boosts work.
Mardi Gras Tree - 125 gems

Event Prizes
Milestone Prizes
Your required Leaderboard points may vary according to farm levels.

High Levels: Levels 51 and above
200: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
400: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
600: 5 Darts
800: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
1000: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
1125: Mardi Gras Throne
1350: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
1625: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
1900: Mardi Gras Tree (NOTE: Boost Item - gives 15 Leaderboard Points every 2 hours)
2175: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
2450: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
2725: Mardi Gras Inflatable Arch
3000: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
3225: Mardi Gras Lobster

Mid Levels: Levels 33 to 50

Low Levels: Levels 15 to 32

Note: Your milestone prizes can be found in your cellar upon acquiring the required Leaderboard points.

Rank Prizes
1st place: Gold Winner - Mardi Gras Frog and Gold Trophy
2nd place: Mardi Gras Frog and Silver Trophy
3rd place: Bronze Trophy, King's Bread Wreath, 10 Expansion Permits
4th - 6th places: 10,000 coins, King's Bread Wreath , 5 Expansion Permits
7th - 12th places: 7500 coins, 5 Expansion Permits
Consolation: 5000 coins

Note: Your Rank prize can be found in your cellar at the end of the event.

judyandthecat
02-03-21, 07:28 PM
Saved for event information!

TwixAndScones
02-03-21, 07:57 PM
The Mardi Gras*** Lobster looks decent enough.

Only thing I'm looking forward on getting in this particular leaderboard.

Anyways, I hope the stand looks better in game. It makes the lobster look a bit flat.

caterpilar88
02-03-21, 08:08 PM
Nah I don?t like frog, I always wish gnome prize for valentines event, pride or cupid boy gnome

Natasha_07
02-04-21, 09:49 AM
The Mardi Gras frog is okay but I feel exhausted from the previous leaderboard.

It would've been nice to have at least 1 'pink cloche' from the milestones though.

TwixAndScones
02-05-21, 05:46 PM
The Mardi Gras*** Lobster looks decent enough.

Only thing I'm looking forward on getting in this particular leaderboard.

Anyways, I hope the stand looks better in game. It makes the lobster look a bit flat.

Nevermind, that lobster is small. Will still get it, but I'm not going to take it out of storage. Glad I didn't use some of my spare gems to use on a booster to get that lobster faster - like I was going to at first.

TwixAndScones
02-07-21, 01:09 AM
Glad I continued, despite that lobster being small.

So far, within my 9+ months (roughly) of playing, I've got 20 free gems in total from the milestone chest(s). 10 today and the other a few months ago.

Lapetshop7
02-07-21, 03:57 AM
I was really hoping this short of leaderboard would have given boosters from milestone chests like this short kinda leaderboard has before.. I'm only like 1,140 points on this one.. No way I'm getting the full 3000 something unless I just happen to get a chest that boosts me up or I spend gems..

Natasha_07
02-07-21, 12:44 PM
Can someone who has the 'Mardi Gras Lobster' placed on their farm post a picture of what it looks like unfed.

I want to first make sure it doesn't look disturbing like the ghost and snowman in a jar.

Please and thank you. :)

TwixAndScones
02-07-21, 03:29 PM
Can someone who has the 'Mardi Gras Lobster' placed on their farm post a picture of what it looks like unfed.

I want to first make sure it doesn't look disturbing like the ghost and snowman in a jar.

Please and thank you. :)

Was trying not to take it out or storage, to show you, but I managed to do so anyway.

Here's a size comparison to Eel Diamond, and the fish decoration thingy.

I think it would be great if it were the size of say like the seahorses.

But anyway, sometimes if you look on your leaderboard (like the higher placing player(s) with all milestones unlocked) you may see the item/pet or otherwise, on there farm.

May sell mine if I cannot find a place for it soon, though it does look decent paired next to to fish post. But that's not enough reason for me to keep it unless I do mange to find a place for it.