PDA

View Full Version : FEB EVENT: Bun In The Oven - 2021 Feb 3

Paul__
02-03-21, 04:02 PM
Bun In The Oven! Android and iOS. This is a Monthly Goal Event.

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1555593&viewfull=1#post1555593

Getting Started
This is a monthly event. Day 1 starts when the event starts. Subsequent days start at game reset time, midnight California time. Fulfil the Daily Goals to complete the Main Goal to win the Grand Prize. You can use this Time Zone Converter (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the Storm8 time zone (PT).

Main Goal
Full of Love
If you can open enough of my gifts, I?ve got a new exotic pet for you!
Get 2021 Pink Cloche x34
REWARDS: Valentine’s Chest

Daily Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 2: Bun In The Oven!
How about something sweet? Help me with a few things and I’ve got a Pink Cloche full of sweet prizes inside of it!
Visit Community Farmers! x10
REWARDS: 100 Basket of Goodies

Goal 2 of 2: Bun In The Oven!
Just help me send a few deliveries and this present is all yours!
Send Deliveries in the Order Warehouse x20
REWARDS: Pink Cloche 2021

Event Prizes
- Valentine’s Chest (from goal)
- Random prizes (See post 2 for a list)
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Items
Pink Cloche 2021 - 50 gems
Love Oven 2021 - 300 gems

Paul__
02-03-21, 04:03 PM
Pink Cloche 2021 Prizes
- Date Night Table (TwixAndScones)
- Date Night Chair
- Pink Balloons
- Calves Playing
- Chicks Playing
- Love Birds
- Rose Petal Path
- Bicycle Date
- Valentine’s Flowers
- Love Potion (A1ian0re)
- White Petal Path (A1ian0re)
- Peacock Statue (A1ian0re)
- PET: Kissing Bat
- PET: Adoring Jackalope (dugambon)
- PET: Sweet Crab

Love Oven 2021 Prizes
- TBA

Please reply to this thread with what prizes you get from each and I?ll add them here! Thank you in advance.

Paul__
02-03-21, 04:04 PM
creating more space if needed later

TwixAndScones
02-03-21, 04:35 PM
Did anyone see a pop-up of the new pets/items from the "Love Oven 2021" ?

Paul__
02-03-21, 04:36 PM
I didn’t get it either. I was under the impression that I accidentally closed out of it but I guess not.

TwixAndScones
02-03-21, 04:39 PM
I didn’t get it either. I was under the impression that I accidentally closed out of it but I guess not.

Same. I thought I either missed it, or wasn't paying attention. Until I opened my second phone up, just to make sure, and knew there was no way I could've missed it. I clicked very slowly the second time.

Was going to go out and possibly buy 1 of the 300 gem thing, but the rustic plough was offered in the tree house and I wanted that more. Especially since I don't know what pets or the decorations look like yet.

Paul__
02-03-21, 06:18 PM
The issue with the pop-up has been fixed! Thanks team! I will update Post #1 in a little bit.

Paul__
02-03-21, 06:24 PM
@TwixAndScones There’s a flytrap in this event!! I love the colors.

TwixAndScones
02-03-21, 06:30 PM
@TwixAndScones There?s a flytrap in this event!! I love the colors.

I am upset yet again. I don't like when Storm8 does this; I barely got lucky and got the Christmas flytrap last event like this one.

In all honesty, however I don't like the colours to this particular flytrap. So I'm not sure if I'm going to try and buy some of the Love ovens to get it yet.

Because for one, I may not get it, even if I did, it may take over 100 dollars for me to even get it. It took me over 150+ dollars to get last one, I don't know if I would want to take another risk yet again. Especially since I am not the biggest fan of this particular flytrap

caterpilar88
02-03-21, 07:04 PM
They love u twixandscone, they know u r big customer that y they design just for u every event lol , good luck, hope u can get it easy this x

Fairyreserve
02-03-21, 09:20 PM
I like these prizes much better than the hot chocolate.

TwixAndScones
02-03-21, 10:09 PM
Thank you, caterpillar88! I hope I can get something cool

Anyway, I finally got the free Pink Cloche 2021 from today,

Date Night Table

The exotic pet they're offering at the end is decent looking. Don't have an idea of where I could possibly place it, if I were to get it. But I still have over a month to figure that out, which is nice.

But I literally couldn't miss a day from this, as they aren't offering any extra day/cloche really for a missed day or two.

Paul__
02-03-21, 10:26 PM
Thank you, caterpillar88! I hope I can get something cool

Anyway, I finally got the free Pink Cloche 2021 from today,

Date Night Table

The exotic pet they're offering at the end is decent looking. Don't have an idea of where I could possibly place it, if I were to get it. But I still have over a month to figure that out, which is nice.

But I literally couldn't miss a day from this, as they aren't offering any extra day/cloche really for a missed day or two.

Looks nice. There are matching chairs as well. It was from last years Valentine’s boxes as part of the 300 gem one. Not sure if they are in this years 50 gem box though.

Natasha_07
02-04-21, 09:44 AM
I am upset yet again. I don't like when Storm8 does this; I barely got lucky and got the Christmas flytrap last event like this one.

In all honesty, however I don't like the colours to this particular flytrap. So I'm not sure if I'm going to try and buy some of the Love ovens to get it yet.

Because for one, I may not get it, even if I did, it may take over 100 dollars for me to even get it. It took me over 150+ dollars to get last one, I don't know if I would want to take another risk yet again. Especially since I am not the biggest fan of this particular flytrap

I agree with @caterpilar88.

I think S8 really loves you and your flytraps as is evident with the amount of flytraps we've gotten since last year. LOL! :)

I wish I got the same loving with Easter stuff all the time since it's around my birthday!

caterpilar88
02-06-21, 10:43 AM
Date night table in pink box 50 gems, i also got kisses bat and playing chick

TwixAndScones
02-06-21, 07:23 PM
I have about 45 dollars currently, which would hopefully put me at 4 ovens. I may spend more later on in the month, but I literally just spend 100 dollars with the last event + the hogs within the last 2 weeks. I'm not about to put 200 dollars in the game monthly - like I have for 3 months. 100 dollars is already sufficient enough

For now, with the 45 dollars, I hope I can get something good or at least decent.

Paul__
02-06-21, 11:54 PM
Looks like you can earn pets from the standard Pink Cloche!

Lapetshop7
02-07-21, 06:14 AM
Nice!!! Hoping I get a pet from one. Fingers crossed!

Looks like you can earn pets from the standard Pink Cloche!

Lapetshop7
02-07-21, 06:15 AM
The matching chairs are! I got the table the other day then got the chair yesterday! So cute!!!

Looks nice. There are matching chairs as well. It was from last years Valentine’s boxes as part of the 300 gem one. Not sure if they are in this years 50 gem box though.

Lapetshop7
02-07-21, 06:16 AM
Good luck to you

I have about 45 dollars currently, which would hopefully put me at 4 ovens. I may spend more later on in the month, but I literally just spend 100 dollars with the last event + the hogs within the last 2 weeks. I'm not about to put 200 dollars in the game monthly - like I have for 3 months. 100 dollars is already sufficient enough

For now, with the 45 dollars, I hope I can get something good or at least decent.

A1ian0re
02-07-21, 07:01 AM
I love these events!
I will list the prizes I get from the daily goal standard Pink Cloche here (don't use gems so cant help with the oven)
1. Peacock Statue
2. Date Night Chair
3. White Petal Path
4. Date Night Chair
5. Love Potion

duckbean
02-08-21, 09:01 PM
What pet house can the sweet crab go in besides the gazebo?

Paul__
02-08-21, 09:17 PM
What pet house can the sweet crab go in besides the gazebo?

Check the Sand Castle or the Backwoods Bayou

TwixAndScones
02-09-21, 08:49 PM
I love these events!
I will list the prizes I get from the daily goal standard Pink Cloche here (don't use gems so cant help with the oven)
1. Peacock Statue
2. Date Night Chair
3. White Petal Path

A white petal path, how nice! I really want another valentine flowers from the Pink Cloche. I got one already, just need a second one to complete the look.

Speaking of, does anyone have a picture of the White Petal Path? I may have seen it before in a neighbouring farm, but wasn't paying attention to look at the name.

Paul__
02-10-21, 07:25 AM
A white petal path, how nice! I really want another valentine flowers from the Pink Cloche. I got one already, just need a second one to complete the look.

Speaking of, does anyone have a picture of the White Petal Path? I may have seen it before in a neighbouring farm, but wasn't paying attention to look at the name.

I will try to find it in my cellar later tonight when I have more free time and put it out on my farm for you to see.

judyandthecat
02-10-21, 08:11 AM
I will try to find it in my cellar later tonight when I have more free time and put it out on my farm for you to see.

I have lots of them out on my farm.

Fairyreserve
02-10-21, 08:49 AM
Grrr ... I missed TWO days. One i fell asleep, one I missed by ONE MINUTE. Anyone know if there will be side options to earn add'l pink cloches? If not, I'll miss it by one pink cloche.

caterpilar88
02-10-21, 09:31 PM
Buy it from market

Fairyreserve
02-10-21, 10:31 PM
Buy it from market

Yeah, I just don't wanna.<wink>. But at least that's an option.

Paul__
02-10-21, 11:24 PM
Grrr ... I missed TWO days. One i fell asleep, one I missed by ONE MINUTE. Anyone know if there will be side options to earn add'l pink cloches? If not, I'll miss it by one pink cloche.

If there is a side goal for you to get a 300 dollar oven those should count too. There hasn’t been one yet but let’s see what happens on Sunday.

dugambon
02-11-21, 02:46 PM
Nice!!! Hoping I get a pet from one. Fingers crossed!

I got a jackalope from the pink cloche.

TwixAndScones
02-14-21, 04:50 AM
Got a cool monkey...

Only thing I'm actually happy with out of my 6+ ovens.

Got two regular pets, I will never display them. Got a few decorations but not too happy with them either.

Would actually trade all the items/pets I got, except my monkey, for the flytrap or the seahorse heart.

TwixAndScones
02-14-21, 04:16 PM
I spent another 30 dollars, means closer to 100 now.

I got two Heart Seahorses! I'm in love :love_heart: (thanks to my beautiful and lovely wife for getting me a card for valentines!)

I am so happy, didn't know someone could get two of the same exotics, but here's proof. Will try again later on with my money like I did very early today, to maybe get the flytrap. But if I didn't get it, I at least got the monkey and two seahorses!

judyandthecat
02-14-21, 04:44 PM

I got two Heart Seahorses! I'm in love :love_heart: (thanks to my beautiful and lovely wife for getting me a card for valentines!)

I am so happy, didn't know someone could get two of the same exotics, but here's proof. Will try again later on with my money like I did very early today, to maybe get the flytrap. But if I didn't get it, I at least got the monkey and two seahorses!

Beautiful!

Lapetshop7
02-14-21, 08:50 PM
Got the sweet crab from the regular one!! So cute!! Thanks storm8

Lapetshop7
02-14-21, 08:51 PM
Congratulations! I bet it's cute! I just got a sweet crab from mine!!

I got a jackalope from the pink cloche.

TwixAndScones
02-15-21, 07:25 PM

This is such a coincidence, especially since I got two of each and now have news in my personal life two of something not even a day after having received both seahorses. Very weird but also random.

Anyway, got a rose petal path from the free pink cloche today, I hope I get 3 more so I could possibly place it (or see how it looks first) next to my seahorse area.

I only need 10 more pink cloches to get the valentines chest, since I had bought some ovens it counted towards the chest thing.

Anyway, I'm not going to feed my "Monkey Date" again, as I like it better once it's done feeding

fo0ozss
02-15-21, 10:07 PM
Please help
I lost my prize
i think it is a rabbit
I feed it and it Disappeared it is not in my cellar 😭

judyandthecat
02-16-21, 02:59 AM
Please help
I lost my prize
i think it is a rabbit
I feed it and it Disappeared it is not in my cellar ��

Try Force closing your game and reopen it.
Crossing fingers for you. Then look in your cellar and see if you still have the Pink Cloche which would mean your internet collection likely glitched.

fo0ozss
02-17-21, 01:18 PM
Thank you 🍃
But it didnt work

TwixAndScones
02-21-21, 01:39 AM
I hope we'll see a free oven soon or at least eventually. I'll get another 30 dollar card (with my own money) to try my luck again. I've saved my other remaining gems from the last purchase which would help me get an extra oven. Which would put my total at 4 ovens all together. Either way, getting an extra (free) one would be nice and maybe helpful in my quest to get the flytrap or one of the other exotic pets, maybe even a repeat to one of the other exotic pet(s) I got, which would also be nice and welcomed.

Paul__
02-21-21, 11:12 AM
I hope we'll see a free oven soon or at least eventually. I'll get another 30 dollar card (with my own money) to try my luck again. I've saved my other remaining gems from the last purchase which would help me get an extra oven. Which would put my total at 4 ovens all together. Either way, getting an extra (free) one would be nice and maybe helpful in my quest to get the flytrap or one of the other exotic pets, maybe even a repeat to one of the other exotic pet(s) I got, which would also be nice and welcomed.

I am hoping we get one with the next event! I was a little surprised that there was no side goal this time, even one that just rewarded points.

judyandthecat
02-21-21, 11:14 AM
I am hoping we get one with the next event! I was a little surprised that there was no side goal this time, even one that just rewarded points.

Side goal often Sunday night so we will see in a few hours. Fingers crossed. I see kittens on a picnic!

Paul__
02-21-21, 11:17 AM
Side goal often Sunday night so we will see in a few hours. Fingers crossed. I see kittens on a picnic!

That is true. I was thinking we wouldn’t have one this event because the goal is usually released in the first Sunday of the event instead of the second. I am still remaining optimistic though!

Lapetshop7
02-22-21, 01:43 PM
I got piglets playing from the pink cloche! So cute!!!! Lol

Pink Cloche 2021 Prizes
- Date Night Table (TwixAndScones)
- Date Night Chair
- Pink Balloons
- Calves Playing
- Chicks Playing
- Love Birds
- Rose Petal Path
- Bicycle Date
- Valentine?s Flowers
- Love Potion (A1ian0re)
- White Petal Path (A1ian0re)
- Peacock Statue (A1ian0re)
- PET: Kissing Bat
- PET: Adoring Jackalope (dugambon)
- PET: Sweet Crab

Love Oven 2021 Prizes
- TBA

Please reply to this thread with what prizes you get from each and I?ll add them here! Thank you in advance.

jigsaw75
02-22-21, 05:39 PM
Can the habitats for the Kissing Bat be released into the store? My daughter doesn’t have a place for her new pet.

judyandthecat
02-22-21, 06:00 PM
Can the habitats for the Kissing Bat be released into the store? My daughter doesn’t have a place for her new pet.

Reporting it over!

jigsaw75
02-22-21, 08:28 PM
Reporting it over!

Thanks!

TwixAndScones
02-23-21, 03:29 PM
I tried again just now, and got another monkey, the cat picnic, and two repeats to items I already had,

Also unlocked the Vday Mimic.

As I was saying before the love ovens count against it, which helped me get it sooner than others.

Anyway, didn't get the flytraps - but so far I am okay with that. I got another monkey that I wanted, the cats I also wanted so I'm fine.

orca1006
02-23-21, 11:39 PM
can i ask how many total cloches/ovens we are supposed to have at this point ? i know i did NOT miss a day....but somehow, i have only 20 cloches but 2100 hammers (ie 21 days x 100 per day) to go with them.....hmmmmm.....:/

Paul__
02-23-21, 11:59 PM
I tried again just now, and got another monkey, the cat picnic, and two repeats to items I already had,

Also unlocked the Vday Mimic.

As I was saying before the love ovens count against it, which helped me get it sooner than others.

Anyway, didn't get the flytraps - but so far I am okay with that. I got another monkey that I wanted, the cats I also wanted so I'm fine.

Congratulations on the V-Day Mimic, the monkey and your cats!

StrawberryCoconut1285
02-25-21, 05:02 PM
Hello!
I have a problem with a prize won on february 24th by the Valentine's Pink Cloche 2021 after 20 deliveries completed. I had won the item "Chicks Playing", which I had already placed inside of my farm, when suddenly the game went back a few seconds and made me reopen the prize by giving me the same Valentine's Day Flowers (for the 4th time!).
Just yesterday I finally won the prize "Chick Playing" and I wish to have that prize!
I wrote the support, and they have been closed my ticket without any answer.
I really don't know what to do to recover my prize! Please, help me out. 😢😔

StrawberryCoconut1285
02-25-21, 05:05 PM
Hello!
I have a problem with a prize won on february 24th by the Valentine's Pink Cloche 2021 after 20 deliveries completed. I had won the item "Chicks Playing", which I had already placed inside of my farm, when suddenly the game went back a few seconds and made me reopen the prize by giving me the same Valentine's Day Flowers (for the 4th time!).
Just yesterday I finally won the prize "Chick Playing" and I wish to have that prize!
I really don't know what to do to recover my prize! Please, help me out. 😢😔

judyandthecat
02-25-21, 05:44 PM
Hello!
I really don't know what to do to recover my prize! Please, help me out. ����

Sounds like your internet connection had a glitch. Which is very unfortunate.
Just some suggestions I do.
I never leave my game open I force close when ever I am not playing.
Before opening a prize like the Cloche I usually visit a neighbour or gather my crops or something so I know I am connected to the server.
Not much can be done for an internet problem. I am sorry this happened to you. There are a lot of days left and hopefully you will get the chicks again.

Rynetory2 posted this information about sync issues:

Sync Issues
Ensure your connection is good. Always fresh start your game before you do any actions to avoid sync issues. It is recommended that we do not leave our games running in the background.
If you discover that you have forgotten to close out your game, force shut it without doing any activity and start it again.
You can force save your game progress by visiting another farm, clicking on your newspaper or clicking Social/Community.
Do not leave your game immediately after your last action. Try to force save your game progress and sync with Storm8 servers before closing your game.

TwixAndScones
02-25-21, 05:53 PM
Sounds like your internet connection had a glitch. Which is very unfortunate.
Just some suggestions I do.
I never leave my game open I force close when ever I am not playing.
Before opening a prize like the Cloche I usually visit a neighbour or gather my crops or something so I know I am connected to the server.
Not much can be done for an internet problem. I am sorry this happened to you. There are a lot of days left and hopefully you will get the chicks again.

Rynetory2 posted this information about sync issues:

Sync Issues
Ensure your connection is good. Always fresh start your game before you do any actions to avoid sync issues. It is recommended that we do not leave our games running in the background.
If you discover that you have forgotten to close out your game, force shut it without doing any activity and start it again.
You can force save your game progress by visiting another farm, clicking on your newspaper or clicking Social/Community.
Do not leave your game immediately after your last action. Try to force save your game progress and sync with Storm8 servers before closing your game.

That, and make sure after you collect or get something, you visit a neighbour or even a visitor before shutting down your game. I've lost roughly over 40,000 coins due to me collecting my earned coins from my trading/market stall and instantly force closing the game not even 40 seconds after collecting said coins.

Do as Judy says before popping open a cloche , making sure your sever is in sync, and also make sure the sever is in sync / up to date before force closing your game. Otherwise you could close hard earned coins, prizes or etc.

TwixAndScones
02-28-21, 03:58 PM
"What's In The Oyster?" Goal maybe in relation to this, with possibly getting a free oven, but I cannot know this or find out until tomorrow.

I decided to make spaghetti earlier (to get 4 leaderboard points) and I'm now stuck on the goal where it's saying make ravioli.

I should've waited to do the spaghetti. I am so mad at myself now :mad: I won't know for another day unless someone finds out before then.

judyandthecat
02-28-21, 04:02 PM
"What's In The Oyster?" Goal maybe in relation to this, with possibly getting a free oven, but I cannot know this or find out until tomorrow.

I decided to make spaghetti earlier (to get 4 leaderboard points) and I'm now stuck on the goal where it's saying make ravioli.

I should've waited to do the spaghetti. I am so mad at myself now :mad: I won't know for another day unless someone finds out before then.

My machine was just filled with spaghetti too...so be it

TwixAndScones
02-28-21, 04:08 PM
My machine was just filled with spaghetti too...so be it

Yeah, there's about 6 days left to this anyway... there shouldn't be a rush to get it finished within just one day let alone within a few hours of the goal coming out.

TwixAndScones
02-28-21, 05:52 PM
I had no reason to fear, all they are is 3 land deeds

orca1006
03-01-21, 06:18 AM
I had no reason to fear, all they are is 3 land deeds

thanks for the heads up!!

booooooo... so there are absolutely NO ways to earn extra cloches/ovens at all this month (i don?t see any in the leaderboard milestones)....man...i don?t know if i?m gonna be able to get all 34 then cuz for some unknown reason, i seem to be missing a cloche....sigh :(

caterpilar88
03-01-21, 06:29 AM
So rewards at the end not love oven then?

judyandthecat
03-01-21, 08:51 AM
So rewards at the end not love oven then?

Three land deeds is the reward.

judyandthecat
03-01-21, 08:55 AM
thanks for the heads up!!

booooooo... so there are absolutely NO ways to earn extra cloches/ovens at all this month (i don?t see any in the leaderboard milestones)....man...i don?t know if i?m gonna be able to get all 34 then cuz for some unknown reason, i seem to be missing a cloche....sigh :(

I haven't missed any so today:
March 1
Count is 27 of 34 cloches

orca1006
03-01-21, 10:21 AM
I haven't missed any so today:
March 1
Count is 27 of 34 cloches

thanks ms judy :)

yeah i really thought i was diligently finishing all these deliveries everyday and didn’t think i missed any....but somehow, i only have 26 of 34 as of Mar 1st...but 2700 hammers....so somehow i must have screwed up a stage 2 of one of the days.....sigh :/

segelj
03-01-21, 04:29 PM
What does the prize Valentine Chest do? Give surprise craft items?

Fairyreserve
03-02-21, 01:43 AM
What does the prize Valentine Chest do? Give surprise craft items?

It's an exotic pet like the chest from the Xmas event.

I don't need the chest, I'm not that fond of exotic pets, and I'm one cloche short, so unless I buy one for 50 gems I won't get it. But I've been pretty lucky and gotten three real pets! I've also gotten like a million vday tables... But worth it for the pets! And all those planes mean leveling up! At level 64 it's a barren wasteland until 70, so that's one of the cool things about events forcing you to send planes, you level quicker.

TwixAndScones
03-02-21, 02:23 PM
Will be trying again today, really hoping for that flytrap now. Would be most happy with that. Got two seahorses and two monkeys, which is nice, wouldn't mind another 1 to either of them if I had that flytrap. But I don't yet, and probably still won't after today. I would have just the perfect place for it as well, but like I said - I don't see myself getting it. Anyway, there hasn't been a free oven offer yet either. I really hope they do one but with there only being a week left, who knows.

This will probably be my last time trying before the ovens are gone. Which would put my total of 150 dollars spent into it. 30 from my wife the other 100+ was from my own wallet.

Though I cannot say that I am not happier with this smash event in comparison to the last Christmas one, because I am. I got two seahorses and monkeys, which I absolutely adore. Just wish I could get the flytrap as well.

segelj
03-02-21, 04:11 PM
It's an exotic pet like the chest from the Xmas event.

I don't need the chest, I'm not that fond of exotic pets, and I'm one cloche short, so unless I buy one for 50 gems I won't get it. But I've been pretty lucky and gotten three real pets! I've also gotten like a million vday tables... But worth it for the pets! And all those planes mean leveling up! At level 64 it's a barren wasteland until 70, so that's one of the cool things about events forcing you to send planes, you level quicker.

I’m in the same position. I don’t need the chest. I was hoping for some interesting prizes, but mostly just received tables, chairs and balloons. Lots of them. Chickens and pigs also.

TwixAndScones
03-02-21, 04:39 PM
Will be trying again today, really hoping for that flytrap now. Would be most happy with that. Got two seahorses and two monkeys, which is nice, wouldn't mind another 1 to either of them if I had that flytrap. But I don't yet, and probably still won't after today. I would have just the perfect place for it as well, but like I said - I don't see myself getting it. Anyway, there hasn't been a free oven offer yet either. I really hope they do one but with there only being a week left, who knows.

This will probably be my last time trying before the ovens are gone. Which would put my total of 150 dollars spent into it. 30 from my wife the other 100+ was from my own wallet.

Though I cannot say that I am not happier with this smash event in comparison to the last Christmas one, because I am. I got two seahorses and monkeys, which I absolutely adore. Just wish I could get the flytrap as well.

Didn't get anything I wanted, just got more repeated items (decorations) that I didn't want more of. Disappointing but I knew I most likely wouldn't get lucky, not even with the flytrap. I probably won't dump as much money into this going forward anymore. It's just not worth the effort or frustration at times, let alone money. Especially since just for one oven sets you back about 10 dollars, or closer to.

I seen a farm with two flytraps, if only I had the same luck. Would trade everything I had but my seahorses and monkeys for just (1) flytrap.

Minimalio
03-04-21, 11:51 PM
Ho lo stesso problema di Orca 1006...non mi conteggia tutte le cloche conquistate...oltretutto va contro la matematica...perch? contando quelle che mi sono ritrovata di volta in volta in cantina..rimangono comunque due cloche fuori dal conteggio finale!!!
Io spero che almeno ci diano una possibilit? di conquistare altre cloche in altro modo. Non sarebbe giusto altrimenti!! C'? stato sicuramente un errore all'inizio dell'evento non dipendente dalla mia conduzione del gioco...io purtroppo non me ne sono accorta subito e non ho potuto segnalarlo...me ne sono accorta quando altri vicini hanno lamentato lo stesso problema!!
Mi dispiace perdere questo forziere...anche perch? nell'evento passato non mi ? stato riconosciuto il premio nonostante avessi completato il gioco!! 😔

judyandthecat
03-05-21, 03:21 AM
Ho lo stesso problema di Orca 1006...non mi conteggia tutte le cloche conquistate...oltretutto va contro la matematica...perch? contando quelle che mi sono ritrovata di volta in volta in cantina..rimangono comunque due cloche fuori dal conteggio finale!!!
Io spero che almeno ci diano una possibilit? di conquistare altre cloche in altro modo. Non sarebbe giusto altrimenti!! C'? stato sicuramente un errore all'inizio dell'evento non dipendente dalla mia conduzione del gioco...io purtroppo non me ne sono accorta subito e non ho potuto segnalarlo...me ne sono accorta quando altri vicini hanno lamentato lo stesso problema!!
Mi dispiace perdere questo forziere...anche perch? nell'evento passato non mi ? stato riconosciuto il premio nonostante avessi completato il gioco!! ��
English:
I have the same problem as Orca 1006 ... it doesn't count all the conquered yokes ... besides it goes against the math ... why? counting the ones that I found myself from time to time in the cellar .. still two cloches remain out of the final count !!!
I hope they at least give us a chance? to conquer other yokes in another way. It wouldn't be fair otherwise !! There? it was definitely a mistake at the beginning of the event not dependent on my playing the game ... unfortunately I didn't notice it right away and I couldn't report it ... I noticed it when other neighbors complained about the same problem !!
I'm sorry to lose this chest ... also why? in the past event not me? the prize was recognized despite completing the game !! ��

Paul__
03-05-21, 09:39 AM
Mi dispiace perdere questo forziere...anche perch? nell'evento passato non mi ? stato riconosciuto il premio nonostante avessi completato il gioco!! 

I am going to answer this question in English because it is my only language I know how to speak:

Sometimes between 9 PM ET and 3 AM ET it will show the timer as one less day than it is. This is because on the final day you only have until 9 PM ET instead of until 3 AM ET.

judyandthecat
03-06-21, 06:22 AM
Today's Count
Saturday March 6th
I have 32 of 34 cloches
I have not missed any days.

judyandthecat
03-08-21, 06:09 AM
Monday, March 8
I have the 34 of 34 cloches and received the prize.
Looks like one or two days left on timer so those that missed can let us know if they can still send planes tomorrow.
Fingers crossed for those that missed a day or two.

db1323
03-08-21, 08:16 AM
Monday, March 8
Looks like one or two days left on timer so those that missed can let us know if they can still send planes tomorrow.

I think there is some kind of a glitch. Yesterday I had 33 cloches and all of a sudden a love oven appears and gems were deducted. I had not touched on it to buy nor opened it. I emailed support. Today, I finished sending planes to get the 34 total (which I did) and no prize appears.
I have rebooted and nothing. Hopefully support will fix this issue.

TwixAndScones
03-08-21, 05:58 PM
I have bought all the ovens I could before they disappear and are gone.

Ending my items at 14/17 items.

I got;
3x Heart Wreath - Decoration
3x Vday Flower Awning -
Decoration
2x Date Menu(s) - Decoration
2x Monkey Date(s) - Exotic Pet
2x Heart Seahorse(s) - Exotic Pet
2x Ring Pillow(s) - Decoration
1x Kitty Date - Decoration
1x White Rose Trap - Exotic Pet
1x Shy Eel - Exotic Pet
1x Opossum Garbage - Exotic Pet
1x Koalas in Love - Exotic Pet
1x Pink Swan - Regular Pet
1x Love Panda - Regular Pet
1x Lovely Roses - Decoration

Decided to post what I got in case that it helps fill up the love oven item/pet section that remains clear and empty currently.

Minimalio
03-09-21, 12:12 AM
I am going to answer this question in English because it is my only language I know how to speak:

Sometimes between 9 PM ET and 3 AM ET it will show the timer as one less day than it is. This is because on the final day you only have until 9 PM ET instead of until 3 AM ET.

Ho completato tutti gli ordini nei tempi stabiliti..anzi con anticipo..ma i conti non tornano. Oltre questo io ho messo fuori dalla cantina tutti i forni e risultano in numero maggiore di 3 rispetto al conteggio finale. Non posso avere il forziere perch? il gioco non mi riconosce tre forni...non ? corretto...almeno mi dessero la possibilit? di ottenere altri forni in altri modi..non mi sembra giusto spendere tante gemme per un problema che non dipende da me.
Perdona se scrivo in italiano..ma l'inglese lo capisco ma non lo so scrivere. Grazie per il tuo intervento

Minimalio
03-09-21, 09:44 AM
Fino all'ultimo ho sperato che il gioco si riallineasse...ma non ? successo 😔 ho completato anche l'ultimo giorno con largo anticipo rispetto al tempo a disposizione..ma non mi ritrovo il conteggio dei 34 forni che servono per ottenere il premio finale...mi calcola 31/34... la beffa aggiuntiva sta nel fatto che io ho aperto tutti e 34 i forni!! Molto molto delusa!! Non sono disposta a spendere 150 gemme per un premio che dovrebbe essere mio di diritto.
Buona fortuna a voi che ancora giocate.

db1323
03-09-21, 05:07 PM
Fino all'ultimo ho sperato che il gioco si riallineasse...ma non ? successo �� ho completato anche l'ultimo giorno con largo anticipo rispetto al tempo a disposizione..ma non mi ritrovo il conteggio dei 34 forni che servono per ottenere il premio finale...mi calcola 31/34... la beffa aggiuntiva sta nel fatto che io ho aperto tutti e 34 i forni!! Molto molto delusa!! Non sono disposta a spendere 150 gemme per un premio che dovrebbe essere mio di diritto.
Buona fortuna a voi che ancora giocate.

It appears this player is experiencing the same problem that I have. (See above) I’ve translated their Italian to English. I have repeatedly contacted Storm support and this is the reply I get....”We have limited support services for Farm Story 2 and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience “.

What good is it to participate in these quests when there are glitches and then we can’t get ahold of support? I have posted this on the “glitches” forum but no response.

Minimalio
03-09-21, 10:37 PM
It appears this player is experiencing the same problem that I have. (See above) I’ve translated their Italian to English. I have repeatedly contacted Storm support and this is the reply I get....”We have limited support services for Farm Story 2 and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience “.

What good is it to participate in these quests when there are glitches and then we can’t get ahold of support? I have posted this on the “glitches” forum but no response.

Frustrante!! E meno male che si tratta di un gioco e dovrebbe rilassarci rispetto ai problemi della vita quotidiana...che dire? Ci sono sempre altre piattaforme con giochi avvincenti 😉....se in farm story 2 non contiamo niente...
Buona fortuna db1323 e grazie per il tuo contributo...dimostra che il problema non ? del giocatore ma di un sistema che avrebbe bisogno di qualche attenzione in pi? da parte degli ideatori del gioco!!

orca1006
03-10-21, 12:13 PM
Monday, March 8

i finished my number 34 cloche with less than 24 hours left on the goal list timer (ie PST 3/9 Tuesday) to get the prize just in time.
I did somehow miss 1 day.
No new thing popped up for PST 3/10 Wednesday.