PDA

View Full Version : Carnival Event - 2021 Feb 3

judyandthecat
02-03-21, 03:33 PM
Do you see that cat!
Like what a beauty!
Then we get an event for the month that Paul is doing a separate thread on!
There will also be a Leaderboard today...there is a fountain for sale.

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485

Getting Started
1. (instructions on event screen)
2. Items used in recipes can be traded and/or bought
3. So Watch your Newspaper
4. Items made from recipes are INVISIBLE

Where to Find Event Items
Piper's Rhinestone - Chocolatier
Piper's Exotic Feathers - Mine
Piper's Exotic Feathers - Lower Levels - Feed Mill
Piper's Tambourine - Crops
Morgan's Rhinestone - Deep Fryer
Morgan's Tambourine - Random Drop Planes
Morgan's Exotic Feathers - Fishing
Lucas' Rhinestone - from Apple Trees
Lucas' Exotic Feathers - from Passion Fruit Vines
Lucas' Tambourine - from pigs

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 8: Carnival
It's time again to dance and sing! Let's shake off the cold and really get partying!
shake off the cold and really get partying!
Get 1 Piper's Rhinestones from Chocolatier
Get 1 Piper's Exotic Feathers from the mine
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 nail, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 8: Carnival
I love dancing! I am going to play my tambourine all day!
Have Farmer's Outpost
Get 10 Piper's Tambourine from crops
Make 3 Piper's Headdress in Farmer's Outpost
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Recipe: Piper's Headdress
10 minutes Farmer's Outpost
1 Piper's Rhinestone
1 Piper's Exotic Feathers
10 Piper's Tambourine

Goal 3 of 8: Carnival
Me too! Let's make the farm feel like we're in the tropics!
Make 10 Plane Deliveries
Get 2 Morgan's Rhinestones from Deep Fryer
Get 2 Morgan's Tambourine - random drop planes
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 screw, 3 experience points

Goal 4 of 8: Carnival
I want to wear those costumes and dance in a parade!
Get 1 Morgan's Exotic Feathers from fishing
Make 3 Morgan's Headdress in Farmer's Outpost
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Recipe: Morgan's Headdress
45 minutes Farmer's Outpost
2 Morgan's Rhinestone
2 Morgan's Tambourine
1 Morgan's Exotic Feathers

Goal 5 of 8: Carnival
Lucas, can you come and dance with us?
Get 1 Lucas' Rhinestone from Apple Trees
Get 1 Lucas' Exotic Feathers from Passion Fruit Vines
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 paint, 3 experience points

Goal 6: Carnival
I can shake it!
Get 3 Lucas' Tambourine from pigs
Make 3 Lucas Headdress in Farmer's Outpost
Get 1 Carnival Farm Float in Farmer's Outpost
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 plank, 3 experience points

Recipe: Lucas' Headdress
15 minutes Farmer's Outpost
1 Lucas' Rhinestone
1 Lucas' Exotic Feathers
3 Lucas' Tambourine

Recipe: Carnival Farm Float
1 hour Farmer's Outpost
1 Piper's Headdress
1 Morgan's Headdress
1 Lucas' Headdress

Goal 7 of 8: Carnival
This is exciting, let's all get dressed and ready to dance around the farm!
Have Jaguar Float
Bring 1 Carnival Farm Float to Jaguar Float
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 hammer, 3 experience points

Goal 8 of 8: Carnival
Yay! I can't wait to show our friends how much fun we can have! Let's dance!
Turn in 23 Carnival Farm Floats to the Jaquan Float
Visit 20 Community Farmers
REWARDS: 200 coins, Carnival Parade, 3 experience points

This is for sale in market for 250 gems.
What an awesome Reward!

Event Prizes
Jaguar - pet - Wildlife Den, Rescue Pen, Jungle Falls
Brazilian Fountain
Carnival Drums
Purple Feather Stand
Carnival Sign
Carnival Scarecrow
Feather Chicken Dance
Party Balloons
Gold Star Tile
Confetti Path
Carnival Parade for turning in 23 collections
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

judyandthecat
02-03-21, 03:33 PM
Saved for event information!

TwixAndScones
02-03-21, 04:25 PM
I'm not particularly interested in any of the prizes aside from the Gold Star Tile. As I was only able to buy one of them months ago, if I could get at least 6 more - I could put them or see how they would look in my star (celebrity) area.

judyandthecat
02-03-21, 04:28 PM
I'm not particularly interested in any of the prizes aside from the Gold Star Tile. As I was only able to buy one of them months ago, if I could get at least 6 more - I could put them or see how they would look in my star (celebrity) area.

I see the Show Pony Stable is listed for 35 days.
Is there a show pony in those 300 gem items?
Waiting patiently for the popup showing the prizes.

ExcalS8
02-03-21, 05:23 PM
I see the Show Pony Stable is listed for 35 days.
Is there a show pony in those 300 gem items?
Waiting patiently for the popup showing the prizes.

Unfortunately, that was an error. The correct habitats should be appearing now.

Paul__
02-03-21, 05:26 PM
Unfortunately, that was an error. The correct habitats should be appearing now.

Thanks for the fix!

Lilliepaddd
02-04-21, 12:24 PM

Seriously the Jaguar is spectacular!

mmrl
02-04-21, 08:23 PM
Yes! I want the Jaguar ��!!

Paul__
02-04-21, 08:26 PM
I am glad that they gave us a regular pet instead of an exotic pet!

tsumtsum27
02-05-21, 05:30 AM
Im a little behind. The jaguar is lucky prize, right ?

judyandthecat
02-05-21, 06:33 AM
Im a little behind. The jaguar is lucky prize, right ?

Yes you are turning the Carnival Farm Float (made in Farmer's Outpost)
In at the Jaquar Float that you buy from the Market.

Fairyreserve
02-05-21, 07:13 AM
OK what is the carnival parade exactly? What does it do? It looks like the flags from the medieval event, which were just a deco. I'm assuming for 23 turnins it's something more. Anyone know what it is yet?

Paul__
02-05-21, 07:18 AM
OK what is the carnival parade exactly? What does it do? It looks like the flags from the medieval event, which were just a deco. I'm assuming for 23 turnins it's something more. Anyone know what it is yet?

It will give you an event item everytime you collect from it for the rest of the event then it becomes a decoration.

Fairyreserve
02-05-21, 08:15 AM
It will give you an event item everytime you collect from it for the rest of the event then it becomes a decoration.

Ah. Thanks, Paul.

TwixAndScones
02-05-21, 06:16 PM
Since all I want is the gold star tiles, I'll be sitting this one out. I'm going to use my farmers outpost to craft something else instead, like I have been for two days now anyway.

So I'm not cluttering up the newspaper up more, I'll be selling event items after it's over. Because bots will buy it. It's a win-win, I think. Especially since I cannot find anything in the newspaper I need due to the clutter of the Tambourine(s) already being all over the market.

Good luck to those who want something from this event, or even want the Jaguar.

Mitzi111
02-06-21, 04:04 AM
wait.... did I read that correctly? We have to craft 69 headdresses?

segelj
02-06-21, 09:08 PM
Does anyone know what level you need to be at to get a second Jungle Falls?
I’m getting a message that I need to level up to buy another one to accommodate my Jaguar. I’m at level 70.
I know I can put the Jaguar in a rescue pen, but I really don’t want him there with my dogs. I want him with my wild animals in the jungle area.
Thanks!

Paul__
02-06-21, 11:48 PM
Does anyone know what level you need to be at to get a second Jungle Falls?
I?m getting a message that I need to level up to buy another one to accommodate my Jaguar. I?m at level 70.
I know I can put the Jaguar in a rescue pen, but I really don?t want him there with my dogs. I want him with my wild animals in the jungle area.
Thanks!

Sorry but you cannot get a second Jungle Falls at this time.

A1ian0re
02-07-21, 08:00 AM
I've just worked out i have 41 hours 25 mins worth of crafts left to make and the event (if its counting down using the same time as the leaderboard) has 59 hours left. I am currently making my first Carnival Farm Float ready to put in the float and have 2 more ready to go afterwards, made all 23 of the first headdresses ready. The only one that will stump me i think is the pink headdresses. But I am still hopeful I can do this event now I am back on the game. Only started not 24 hours ago after being away from the game for few weeks. Thanks to a migraine preventing me from reading my work I need to do I may just have the time to do this event so long as I dont get another aura. Fingers crossed. The Jaguar is so cute!!!

I got the Jaguar on my 4th turn in, YES!!!

Fairyreserve
02-08-21, 01:03 PM
I got the jaguar on the 2nd turn in, and he's adorable. Got lucky. I am gonna keep crafting cuz while I don't need the other stuff, it uses a ton of resources, which helps empty my barn, thank goodness. It's nice to have such an easy event as far as getting event items, but man oh man, the tambourines are a big problem, oy! That's all the store is carrying! But that's OK, the green headdress takes 10 tambourines, and it's only 10 minutes. So just keep making those, the parts are easy to get.

segelj
02-08-21, 06:03 PM
I got the jaguar on the 2nd turn in, and he's adorable. Got lucky. I am gonna keep crafting cuz while I don't need the other stuff, it uses a ton of resources, which helps empty my barn, thank goodness. It's nice to have such an easy event as far as getting event items, but man oh man, the tambourines are a big problem, oy! That's all the store is carrying! But that's OK, the green headdress takes 10 tambourines, and it's only 10 minutes. So just keep making those, the parts are easy to get.

You may be better off if you just throw away the extra tambourines. Your losing out on mining tools (to get green feathers) by crafting green headdresses that you cannot sell or use.

Lilliepaddd
02-08-21, 08:29 PM
I?ve turned in close to 50 times and no Jaguar. I know this is a game of chance but seriously what gives???

Fairyreserve
02-08-21, 11:35 PM
You may be better off if you just throw away the extra tambourines. Your losing out on mining tools (to get green feathers) by crafting green headdresses that you cannot sell or use.

I'm selling the tambourines at full price in my bottom slots so I can make some mo ey, but I'm definitely not mining for feathers for the sake of the feathers. I am mining for other stuff tho, and if I get the feathers, great. But you're 100% right that the crafting of the green headdress will waste mining tools otherwise. I am definitely looking fwd to tomorrow when the event is over and the tambourines go away!

Natasha_07
02-09-21, 09:57 AM
I made extras but didn't get any carnival scarecrow, Brazilian fountain (which I wanted the most) and the jaguar.

Fairyreserve
02-10-21, 08:52 AM
I made extras but didn't get any carnival scarecrow, Brazilian fountain (which I wanted the most) and the jaguar.

Yeah, I got a TON of the signs, but no scarecrow or fountain.

A1ian0re
02-11-21, 06:59 AM
I turned in 24 and the only one i didnt get was the fountain, did anyone manage to get that prize?

Paul__
02-11-21, 07:07 AM
I turned in 24 and the only one i didnt get was the fountain, did anyone manage to get that prize?

I got a second fountain from the box this year. It was a random drop unfortunately.