PDA

View Full Version : Need MASTERY and UNDO the "neighbor request for materials"!!!

illusive7
04-23-11, 09:44 PM
No way to EARN gems, not everyone can afford to spend tens of dollars on just GAMES!

And needing building materials from neighbors is a pain when neighbors don't pay attention to requests or even care... Should be a way to "self earn" 'em!

jashypashy
04-23-11, 09:57 PM
I couldn't agree with you more on the neighbor request! All I get are tons of requests for various items from the same neighbors!! This can get pretty annoying!

Also agree... Need ways to earn gems in the game!

Rockinkitten
04-24-11, 12:43 AM
I agree with everything said here!

TheFluffySlipper
04-24-11, 01:48 AM
And needing building materials from neighbors is a pain when neighbors don't pay attention to requests or even care... Should be a way to "self earn" 'em!

Absolutely agree on the material requests. It is just getting out of hand! Many neighbours are sending all of their requests to all of their neighbours which leaves you tap-tap=tapping till your finger nearly drops off!

illusive7
04-24-11, 02:33 PM
Not only that but if u've accepted 20 gifts per day than ur neighbors cant accept the requests u've sent previously. Totally annoying!!!

Rockinkitten
04-25-11, 12:30 PM
What annoys me mostly is that I get dozens of requests from the same neighbours all the time but they completely ignore my ONE request and send me energy packs all the time. In 3 days I have only had 2 things I actually needed.

It would be much better if you could only send one request per day to a neighbour. Just like you can only send one gift.

cameoz
04-25-11, 08:19 PM
Yeah, what's up with all the material requests, but the I try to fulfill them and I get the "max 20 gifts" message. But they NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER send me anything I requested. This better get fixed, or ZS is a bust IMO.