PDA

View Full Version : Cocoa Snowman Leaderboard - 2021 Jan 20

judyandthecat
01-20-21, 03:37 PM
These look very very interesting too!

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1373595#post1373595

How to earn Leaderboard Points
Winter Fudge Fountain- Collect 15 points every two hours
Craft items in the Windmill - 1+ points
Craft items in the Cider House - 1+ points
Craft items in the Dehydrator - 1+ points
Collect from your Hot Water Boiler - 1+points
Complete an order in the Farmer's Market - 4 points
Complete all orders in the Farmer's Market - 30+ points
Complete a Plane Delivery - 6 points
Feed and Collect from your pigs - 3 points
Craft items in the Noodle House - 1+ points
Win a Mystery Box - ? Points

Event Boost
Refer to Guidelines for Leaderboard Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1373595#post1373595) on how event boosts work.
Winter Fudge Fountain - 125 gems

Event Prizes
Milestone Prizes
Your required Leaderboard points may vary according to farm levels.

High Levels: Levels 51 and above
200: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
600: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
1000: 5 Darts for Piper's Treehouse
1400: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
1800: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
2250: Snowman Mylar Balloon
2700: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
3250: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
3800: Winter Fudge Fountain (NOTE: Boost Item - gives 15 Leaderboard Points every 2 hours)
4350: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
4900: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
5450: Winter Tea Cup Stack
6000: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
6500: Winter Dressed Rabbit

Mid Levels: Levels 33 to 50

Low Levels: Levels 15 to 32

Note: Your milestone prizes can be found in your cellar upon acquiring the required Leaderboard points.

Rank Prizes
1st place: Gold Winner - Cocoa Snowman and Gold Trophy
2nd place: Cocoa Snowman and Silver Trophy
3rd place: Bronze Trophy, Winter Candy Jars, 10 Expansion Permits
4th - 6th places: 10,000 coins, Winter Candy Jars, 5 Expansion Permits
7th - 12th places: 7500 coins, 5 Expansion Permits
Consolation: 5000 coins

Note: Your Rank prize can be found in your cellar at the end of the event.

judyandthecat
01-20-21, 03:37 PM
Saved for event information

TwixAndScones
01-20-21, 07:10 PM
I'm only looking forward to the fences from the wheel.

As none of the pets or prizes interests me in this particular leaderboard; nor the event going alongside it - aside from that possible flytrap being offered.

Anyway, I'm not going to do anything aside from spinning the wheel to try to get them fences.

I won't collect from pigs, or the fountain if I ever get it. I'll leave my pigs as is, and I'll be leaving the fountain in storage.

Luckily for me anyway, I am down with COVID. I am glad I can just sit this one out as much as I want and rest, without the feeling of missing out or not having something I wanted.

judyandthecat
01-20-21, 07:50 PM
I'm only looking forward to the fences from the wheel.

As none of the pets or prizes interests me in this particular leaderboard; nor the event going alongside it - aside from that possible flytrap being offered.

Anyway, I'm not going to do anything aside from spinning the wheel to try to get them fences.

I won't collect from pigs, or the fountain if I ever get it. I'll leave my pigs as is, and I'll be leaving the fountain in storage.

Luckily for me anyway, I am down with COVID. I am glad I can just sit this one out as much as I want and rest, without the feeling of missing out or not having something I wanted.

Keeping you in good thoughts that you recover quickly.

caterpilar88
01-27-21, 07:35 AM
I like the old snow man better, hope they sell it soon

judyandthecat
01-27-21, 08:30 PM
I won the Winter Dressed Rabbit because I got terrific spins on the wheel and some good treasure chests.
That is one advantage of being on a board that has some players that have high scores.
The game will try to help the lower scoring players catch up.
I am in 11th spot so not going to win first or second but the rabbit is adorable so I am very, very happy!

caterpilar88
01-27-21, 09:26 PM
Congrats, im not there yet, don?t know if i can win first or second, but i will try lol 😂 hope nex event will be gnome prize,

judyandthecat
01-27-21, 09:29 PM
Congrats, im not there yet, don?t know if i can win first or second, but i will try lol �� hope nex event will be gnome prize,

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. That snowman looks really, really nice!

Paul__
01-28-21, 11:44 AM
I won the Winter Dressed Rabbit because I got terrific spins on the wheel and some good treasure chests.
That is one advantage of being on a board that has some players that have high scores.
The game will try to help the lower scoring players catch up.
I am in 11th spot so not going to win first or second but the rabbit is adorable so I am very, very happy!

Congratulations! I went to your farm to check it out and I love it! Can?t wait to get it. I got on a leaderboard with a score with lower scores so I guess that is why I am not getting good spins. Good thing is that I am on track to win the Snowman.

Natasha_07
01-30-21, 06:37 AM
I really like the Winter Candy Jars. :)

caterpilar88
02-01-21, 11:10 PM
Don?t understand, someone not boosting, until today last day starts score up high easy, none spend any gems , event i delivery stuck alot

Paul__
02-01-21, 11:32 PM
Don?t understand, someone not boosting, until today last day starts score up high easy, none spend any gems , event i delivery stuck alot

They may have bought the Value Pack for 10 dollars that gives 1,800 points.

caterpilar88
02-02-21, 03:49 AM
No i saw how he move, its not go thousands or hundreds each move but 30 point , fews point, delivery ect but only couple fews hour he below little over thousand n he lead everybody. Well i will spend to win him no matter what lol

TwixAndScones
02-02-21, 08:12 PM
I am glad (lucky even) that I got the Winter Tea Cup Stack. I just got it around the afternoon? I think, cannot really rembering for some reason. Though I do get it sometime today.

It looks decent next to my other winter items, especially since it's permanent.

I didn't really send planes, collect from pigs or place out my fountain that I had got. Only spinned the wheel and hope I get lucky somewhere along the lines.

I hope the next event, or leaderboard even, offers a flytrap. Though it better not be a final winning prize, rather than part of a milestone or something. Otherwise I'm going to be on the edge of my seat until said event/leaderboard is over.

b95709e
02-03-21, 01:10 AM
Once again an event has finished where I just missed out on top two places having spent a fortune on using gems! I will not be bothering with these again, despite submitting the collection many times I did not get all the prizes, just duplicates of the rubbish ones!
Also, can we please have something to spend the gold bells on!!!

caterpilar88
02-03-21, 11:19 AM
I won first, first i tie, but they not allowed me to tie, then i won lol 😂

judyandthecat
02-03-21, 02:32 PM
I won first, first i tie, but they not allowed me to tie, then i won lol ��

Congratulations!