PDA

View Full Version : New Year New York - 2021 Jan 7

Paul__
01-07-21, 10:15 PM
New Year New York This is a 10 days cruise.

The New Year New York Cruise has arrived! Party Gal is here to bake up her favorite dishes! If you can show her how helpful you can be, then he might bring back some revelry dishes to your Restaurant!

Cruise Guide
Refer to Cruise Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide) for more information.

Cruise Day
This cruise uses Set C in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide&p=1343792&viewfull=1#post1343792

Prizes
Once you have completed all 10 days, The Party Gal will visit your restaurant every few hours and drop you the ingredient to make Ball Drop Cake (gem recipe).

Gem Recipe
Ball Drop Cake - 4 turbanado sugar + 10 flour + 10 vanilla + 10 special ingredient (drops from the character) (Jubilee Oven)

Limited Time Recipes
New Year Pizza Tower - 8 cheese + 8 beef + 8 Party Popper (Diner Stove)
Plate Scrapper - 9 flour + 9 cream + 9 chicken + 9 Party Popper (Commercial Stove)
Manhattan- 10 sugar + 10 basil + 10 Party Popper (Celebration Stove)

ilovemushrooms123
01-08-21, 09:05 PM
New Year New York This is a 10 days cruise.

The New Year New York Cruise has arrived! Party Gal is here to bake up her favorite dishes! If you can show her how helpful you can be, then he might bring back some revelry dishes to your Restaurant!

Cruise Guide
Refer to Cruise Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide) for more information.

Cruise Day
This cruise uses Set C in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide&p=1343792&viewfull=1#post1343792

Prizes
Once you have completed all 10 days, The Party Gal will visit your restaurant every few hours and drop you the ingredient to make Ball Drop Cake (gem recipe).

Gem Recipe
Ball Drop Cake - 4 turbanado sugar + 10 flour + 10 vanilla + 10 special ingredient (drops from the character) (Jubilee Oven)

Limited Time Recipes
New Year Pizza Tower - 8 cheese + 8 beef + 8 Party Popper (Diner Stove)
Plate Scrapper - 9 flour + 9 cream + 9 chicken + 9 Party Popper (Commercial Stove)
Manhattan- 10 sugar + 10 basil + 10 Party Popper (Celebration Stove)

Hi Paul, I was just wondering how many gems do you get after I make any gem recipe? I noticed that you competed several cruises, and was wondering if you only get one gem per recipe. Thank you!

Paul__
01-10-21, 10:11 PM
Hi Paul, I was just wondering how many gems do you get after I make any gem recipe? I noticed that you competed several cruises, and was wondering if you only get one gem per recipe. Thank you!

Hi,
You always get at least one, but sometimes you will get several at once. It is a random drop. My record is 5 gems from a single dish.

ilovemushrooms123
01-21-21, 06:01 PM

I completed the new year gal cruise, made the ball drop cake, and completed the masteries challenge for three recipes plate scraper, pizza tower, and Manhattan but did not receive my rewards such as 4 gold stamps, experience and coins.
View attachment for proof
There were no claim button at bottom
I spent endless hours playing this and highly disappointed

I cannot even upload the file with all the check marks saying I completed the plate scraper, Manhattan, and pizza tower

Paul__
01-21-21, 07:07 PM

I completed the new year gal cruise, made the ball drop cake, and completed the masteries challenge for three recipes plate scraper, pizza tower, and Manhattan but did not receive my rewards such as 4 gold stamps, experience and coins.
View attachment for proof
There were no claim button at bottom
I spent endless hours playing this and highly disappointed

I cannot even upload the file with all the check marks saying I completed the plate scraper, Manhattan, and pizza tower

For Goal 4, you were required to make a Ball Drop Cake as well. (You had to scroll down to see it)

ilovemushrooms123
01-21-21, 07:14 PM

ilovemushrooms123
01-21-21, 07:14 PM
this is proof that i completed the cruise masteries, but i did not get my 1,000 coins and 4 gold stamps. please help

Paul__
01-21-21, 09:35 PM
There is a fourth task for that goal, you need to scroll down to see it. It looks like you have not completed it.

ilovemushrooms123
01-22-21, 09:31 AM
There is a fourth task for that goal, you need to scroll down to see it. It looks like you have not completed it.

I did also make the ball drop cake. It was also made before the time expired. What should I do now? I worked so hard for those 4 stamps

Paul__
01-22-21, 10:17 AM
I did also make the ball drop cake. It was also made before the time expired. What should I do now? I worked so hard for those 4 stamps

Did you serve the Ball Drop Cake before the goal expired?

ilovemushrooms123
01-23-21, 08:44 AM
Yes, I did. Everything was served so I’m thinking it may been a bug issue. What do you suggest doing?

ilovemushrooms123
01-23-21, 11:59 AM
Did you serve the Ball Drop Cake before the goal expired?

Yes, I did. Everything was served so I?m thinking it may been a bug issue. What do you suggest doing?