PDA

View Full Version : How to use storage items for building?

missrose12
04-23-11, 05:51 PM
in one of my buildings all i need is a welcome mat, and i have 3 in my storage but when i select, it says "this material is used to complete constructable items" how can i use my welcome mats then?

ahshan
04-23-11, 05:54 PM
Double tap the building and click "Build"

TheFluffySlipper
04-23-11, 05:54 PM
How many do you require for that building? 4 all up? It keeps them in storage until you have the full amount. When you have enough, you can click on the building and then click complete. All of the materials in your storage set aside for it will then disappear.

It's just waiting for one more than you already have.

missrose12
04-23-11, 06:11 PM
its the gift shop that im talking about, i have 4/5 welcome mats. and i have 4 in my storage. are the ones im my storage the 4 out of 5 that i have??? that would make sense LOL.

RageofMars
04-23-11, 06:40 PM
You will need ALL the required building materials all at once before you can complete the building. While the building is in construction, these building materials you received from your neighbors will be kept in your storage. Once the building is complete (by clicking on the building to finish) they will be removed from your storage.

TheFluffySlipper
04-23-11, 07:27 PM
its the gift shop that im talking about, i have 4/5 welcome mats. and i have 4 in my storage. are the ones im my storage the 4 out of 5 that i have??? that would make sense LOL.

Yes they are the four out of the five. I fell for this too initially ... I was tapping everything thinking there must be a trick to it lol. I figured it out before too long :)