PDA

View Full Version : Building Part request spams from Neighbors

RageofMars
04-23-11, 04:29 PM
I have been spammed by the same neighbors daily for multiple building parts several times a day.

I understand that if I reply to their request, they will receive a maximum of one gift from me per day, as any additional ones I respond to that same neighbor will only result in the message, "player has already received maximum of gifts for today", regardless of if they've reached their 20 gift cap.

Please fix it so that when a neighbor already responded to a gifting request, or have already sent a gift for the day, that their name will not show up on the list to request building parts from when a player clicks on the building that needs completion. This will limit all the spams.

Thanks!

Rachael98
04-23-11, 04:46 PM
I have been spammed by the same neighbors daily for multiple building parts several times a day.

I understand that if I reply to their request, they will receive a maximum of one gift from me per day, as any additional ones I respond to that same neighbor will only result in the message, "player has already received maximum of gifts for today", regardless of if they've reached their 20 gift cap.

Please fix it so that when a neighbor already responded to a gifting request, or have already sent a gift for the day, that their name will not show up on the list to request building parts from when a player clicks on the building that needs completion. This will limit all the spams.

Thanks!

Excellent point. Sorry not to be of more help. I hope it stops soon.

Another point to fix:

In 'news', if you've been toured, it says 'x cleaned your zoo' oops!

iloverest
04-24-11, 06:09 PM
Apart from receiving numerous gift request from neightbours, I DO NOT receive any gift from neighbours which is weird!!!!
I know there are 20 pending gifts maximum in one go, but when my friend try to send me gifts, it says "20 maximum reached" while i have a;ready checked i have no pending gifts that need to be "accept"

TheRealAtropos
04-24-11, 08:55 PM
Please make the part request spam stop... 30-100 a day from the same guy for the same parts is really wearing me out.

Just_Ducky
04-25-11, 11:51 AM
I am completely in agreement with this. If a person has made a gift request of a neighbour, that neighbour should no longer be available to request from, just like after you've sent a neighbour a gift, that neighbour's "gift" selection is greyed out. The "spam" requests are quickly getting old.

sophiacml
04-25-11, 05:01 PM
If you already checked 20 per day, that's about it. Even if your neighbors send to you, you won't receive them.
Apart from receiving numerous gift request from neightbours, I DO NOT receive any gift from neighbours which is weird!!!!
I know there are 20 pending gifts maximum in one go, but when my friend try to send me gifts, it says "20 maximum reached" while i have a;ready checked i have no pending gifts that need to be "accept"

sophiacml
04-25-11, 05:02 PM
I post on my neighbors' walls for those who repeatedly send more than 1 request. I told them one request per neighbor per day. It works pretty good to me.

GroupMagma
04-25-11, 05:25 PM
Thanks for the bug reports; I'll be sure to pass these along to engineering. :)

sweetie_bug
07-26-11, 11:04 PM
I remove people who have less stars then I do. That pretty much clears up that problem.