PDA

View Full Version : How much memory do you need for Castle?

29vanilla
12-29-20, 11:40 AM
Sorry but I’m going to ask an off topic question except it is on topic to me bc it would make my gaming experience so much better. Lol

I want to purchase an iPad but wondering how much memory is required. I am a regular, maybe addicted to Castle Story and Bakery Story. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

And sorry Mods. I just really want to see my kingdom in a larger screen.

Thanks

salima240
12-29-20, 12:10 PM
Sorry but I?m going to ask an off topic question except it is on topic to me bc it would make my gaming experience so much better. Lol

I want to purchase an iPad but wondering how much memory is required. I am a regular, maybe addicted to Castle Story and Bakery Story. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

And sorry Mods. I just really want to see my kingdom in a larger screen.

Thanks

You can get an iPad with 32GB or 64GB. Castle story won?t take up too much space so a 32 GB should be enough. I have an iPad with 128GB only because I use it for other things!

29vanilla
12-29-20, 12:25 PM
You can get an iPad with 32GB or 64GB. Castle story won?t take up too much space so a 32 GB should be enough. I have an iPad with 128GB only because I use it for other things!

Thanks so much :)

GiselleX16
12-29-20, 02:29 PM
When I bought my iPad three years ago, I went for 128GB so I would never ever ever have to worry over visiting others in Castle Story ;). (I was continually running out of room in my 16GB iPhone.). Currently, the app size on my iPad is 163.7MB and documents and data are 210.1MB.

salima240
12-29-20, 09:54 PM
When I bought my iPad three years ago, I went for 128GB so I would never ever ever have to worry over visiting others in Castle Story ;). (I was continually running out of room in my 16GB iPhone.). Currently, the app size on my iPad is 163.7MB and documents and data are 210.1MB.

Yes 16Gb is definitely not enough. Software updates can take up to 12GB or more.