PDA

View Full Version : Spring bunny from basket causing crashes

lesleypsg1
04-23-11, 12:14 PM
Magma, if you're around...

I bought a basket and won the spring bunny

Every time I tap on it to try and place it on the farm, my game crashes.

I've tried restarting the game, I've tried a full restart of the iPad....ya ya running current software.

Still...spring bunny crashes whenever I try and take it from inventory. Please have them fix. Very annoying as I paid 24 gems for the cute critter FOR EASTER and looks like I can't place him for EASTER.
Maybe you can place for me? Then I'll move him where I want him. Or give me the 24 gems back.
Really..farm is the first game. These stupid quirks should've been worked out ages ago.

lesleypsg1
04-23-11, 02:45 PM
I'm hopping mad 

Sorry, couldn't resist

It's been a stressful week. I want my bunny I paid 24 gems for. Granted I bought these gems on sale at Christmas. But come on! Grown tough woman wants her bunny rabbit!

Yes, im making fun of myself. But my frustration is real. Magma (or normie...where are you Normie?) please release my bunny from storage so I can let him roam on the farm. To recap, got the bunny from the basket. Every time I tap him to take out of storage, game crashes. Rebooting iPad does not work.

This isn't bunny funny at all.



Rachael98
04-23-11, 02:49 PM
I'm hopping mad 

Sorry, couldn't resist

It's been a stressful week. I want my bunny I paid 24 gems for. Granted I bought these gems on sale at Christmas. But come on! Grown tough woman wants her bunny rabbit!

Yes, im making fun of myself. But my frustration is real. Magma (or normie...where are you Normie?) please release my bunny from storage so I can let him roam on the farm. To recap, got the bunny from the basket. Every time I tap him to take out of storage, game crashes. Rebooting iPad does not work.

This isn't bunny funny at all.



...but you are! PM GM or ST or Norman. Alternatively, support@teamlava.com might be able to help.

lesleypsg1
04-23-11, 02:57 PM
Ya already sent the support email and got the standard. Never thought of Pm, though looks like norm is AWOL, and magma away for the weekend.

My bunny will in all likelihood spend Easter in storage. I'm just expressing my frustration. Loudly. Lol



Thinking of starting a "free the bunny" march, or, er, hop

lesleypsg1
04-23-11, 03:07 PM
http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy25/lesleypsg/de7cf5ab.png

Spring bunny says:HELP ME! I'm trapped and can't get out!

Rachael98
04-23-11, 03:28 PM
Ya already sent the support email and got the standard. Never thought of Pm, though looks like norm is AWOL, and magma away for the weekend.

My bunny will in all likelihood spend Easter in storage. I'm just expressing my frustration. Loudly. Lol



Thinking of starting a "free the bunny" march, or, er, hop

What about SavoyTruffle? Also a SupetModerator. To use GM's words, "...working on other projects at the minute...". However, still an SM+

lesleypsg1
04-23-11, 06:02 PM
http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy25/lesleypsg/3dd3f58a.png

Nobody knows the trouble I've seen. Nobody knows my sorrow......

Honest, they were chocolate covered raisins. It was a joke. I didn't mean nuthin by it. It was only a gag see.

Please T.L., let me out. I've learned my lesson. I'll be a good wittle bunny wabbit.

Rachael98
04-24-11, 12:24 PM
http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy25/lesleypsg/3dd3f58a.png

Nobody knows the trouble I've seen. Nobody knows my sorrow......

Honest, they were chocolate covered raisins. It was a joke. I didn't mean nuthin by it. It was only a gag see.

Please T.L., let me out. I've learned my lesson. I'll be a good wittle bunny wabbit.

Aww...how cute. Good luck at getting probation Easter Bunny.

lesleypsg1
04-25-11, 05:18 AM
Spring rabbit still causing farm to crash every time I try to take out of storage. Hopefully TL is working today and some one can fix please. I'll send another email to support as well.

Before suggesting, please note device has been turned on and off several times since the rabbit was purchased. The iPad is running the most up to date OS.

lesleypsg1
04-25-11, 02:08 PM
My bunny still in inventory prison. Two emails have been sent to support with no response other than automation. Can T.L. Please fix.

Rachael98
04-25-11, 02:19 PM
Support are admittedly very limited at the weekend, especially, I imagine at Easter.

lesleypsg1
04-25-11, 02:35 PM
Support are admittedly very limited at the weekend, especially, I imagine at Easter.

I know...

But as I won't have time to get on them during the week......lol

Rachael98
04-26-11, 01:15 PM
I know...

But as I won't have time to get on them during the week......lol

I know, they'll still have the e-mails though. I imagine that they'll reply. If they ask a question you aren't obliged to answer it immediately. You can wait 'til the bank holiday Friday that TeamLava support on America won't have.

lesleypsg1
04-26-11, 06:32 PM
What bank holiday Friday? I'm Canadian eh. No bank holiday this Friday for us.

Magma, any word on when my bunny will get parole. I haven't received a response from support yet. Thanks

GroupMagma
04-26-11, 07:01 PM
Sorry about the no-response: sometimes it takes a while for me to run through the forums after a busy weekend. Feel free to shoot me a PM or VM in the future; I try to answer those fairly regularly.
(hilarious pics by the way :D )

I tested the Spring Rabbit on my device and it seems to be working fine. I'll take your device info to engineering and see if we can't recreate the bug. Thanks for bringing this to our attention; hopefully, we'll get this sorted out soon.

lesleypsg1
04-27-11, 04:20 AM
Sorry about the no-response: sometimes it takes a while for me to run through the forums after a busy weekend. Feel free to shoot me a PM or VM in the future; I try to answer those fairly regularly.
(hilarious pics by the way :D )

I tested the Spring Rabbit on my device and it seems to be working fine. I'll take your device info to engineering and see if we can't recreate the bug. Thanks for bringing this to our attention; hopefully, we'll get this sorted out soon.

Dude....I did send you a PM LOL. AND YOU EVEN ANSWERED. Iz ok tho, iknow,busy weekend :)

Yes please have them check into. Bunny is looking forward to his release so he can hop about the farm and bug the dogs. :)

GroupMagma
04-27-11, 10:27 AM
Dude....I did send you a PM LOL. AND YOU EVEN ANSWERED. Iz ok tho, iknow,busy weekend :)

Yes please have them check into. Bunny is looking forward to his release so he can hop about the farm and bug the dogs. :)

Sorry about that; lots of PMs. V_V :o

I've passed along the info to engineering, and they're investigating the matter. Thanks for your patience.

lesleypsg1
04-27-11, 02:21 PM
Sorry about that; lots of PMs. V_V :o

I've passed along the info to engineering, and they're investigating the matter. Thanks for your patience.

Bunny thanks you and engineering for believing in his innocence and settig him free. I thank you too.

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy25/lesleypsg/7d9f4e4a.png

Rachael98
04-27-11, 02:39 PM
Bunny thanks you and engineering for believing in his innocence and settig him free. I thank you too.

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy25/lesleypsg/7d9f4e4a.png

Yay! Well done TeamLava! Bunny, enjoy your new home. So, what were you put behind bars for anyway?

I like the story of the PM! lol. You could have sent me a PM...I did send you a PM. You replied!...oops! Lol. Teehee! I love this thread. It's so funny with photos, bugs, jokes, mistakes...and then me. I'm not funny laugh though. I'm funny weird. Anyway, best of all, this thread ends "happily ever after"

PS: The Royal Wedding! Friday 29th April 2011, extra bank holiday (yes!)! Celebrations on RestaurantStory at No1 Lunch Box ( RosieLeighP, Rachael98 to access. Requests will be denied, bit you can access us through that). Good luck Kate and Will!