PDA

View Full Version : The Twelve Days - 2020 Dec 23

Paul__
12-23-20, 03:33 PM
The Twelve Days Minimum level is 14 for participation. Android and iOS. This is a Collection Event.
Have fun and enjoy your event!

For higher level players, please note that Day 1 requires you to buy "Pear Trees" in the market to convert Pear-tridges to Turtle Doves. These are different from the permanent pear trees in game. The ones required for this event are available in the market for 2,000 coins and are a one time use.

Issue with the Hen in a Pear Tree being invisible - fixed!

Hi! I pushed out a fix for the Hen in a Pear Tree decoration about an hour ago, so the issue should resolve when the game is relaunched. Thanks for your reports!

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248486&viewfull=1#post1248486

Collection Items
New collection events unlock everyday at 2:30 PM PT.

Day 1 - from Pear Trees
Day 2 - from the Pigs
Day 3 - from the Windmill
Day 4 - from the Sheep
Day 5 - from Fishing
Day 6 - from the Cider House
Day 7 - from the Farmer's Outpost
Day 8 - from Mining
Day 9 - from Almond Trees
Day 10 - from the Studio

Event Prizes
Present Hermit Crab (Exotic Pet)
Drum Monkey (Exotic Pet)
Geese Laying
Swimming Swan
Milking Maid
Lords and Ladies Dancing
Snow Cow
Snow Chicken
Snow Pig
Snow Sheep
Candy Pane Path
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost
Present House - 83 gems *On Sale!* (originally 165 gems) (Use this Present House to combine items for Twelve Days event)
Hen in a Pear Tree - 20 gems (Give a Pear-tridge to this Hen in a Pear Tree to get Turtle Doves and other artifacts! **One Time Use Only**

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 11: Twelve Days
This is my favorite time of the year! I can't wait to get all my presents, I hope I get birds, I've really been into birds lately! What did you get me, Morgan?
Send Deliveries in the Order Warehouse x5 (Great for keeping the farm running!)
Get Pear-tridge x3 (Collected from completed deliveries in the Warehouse)
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 xps

Goal 2 of 11: Twelve Days
You know, Piper. If you like birds, you could try and get some here. Just check out that Pear Tree!
Get Pear Tree x1 (Buy this from the Market!)
Get Turtle Doves (Collected from the Pear Trees!)

Goal 3 of 11: Twelve Days
You know the reason I love the tree house? It's cause it helps me be closer to the birds!
Get French Hens x3 (Collected from the Pigs)

Goal 4 of 11: Twelve Days
Piper, I should get you some bird calls for your tree house, then you'll be surrounded by your own flock!
Get Calling Birds x3 (From completed crafts in the Windmill!)

Goal 5 of 11: Twelve Days
Oh wow! That sounds amazing! I can't wait to be surrounded by birds!
Get Gold Rings (Collected from the Sheep!)

Goal 6 of 11: Twelve Days
Piper, why don't you check in with Lucas to see what's his favorite animal!
Get Geese-a-Laying (Found after fishing in the Fishing Pond!)

Goal 7 of 11: Twelve Days
Lucas, what's your favorite animal?
Get Swans-a-Swimming (From competed crafts in the Cider House!)

Goal 8 of 11: Twelve Days
I like cows.
Get Maids-a-Milking (From completed crafts in the Farmer's Outpost!)

Goal 9 of 11: Twelve Days
Presents are great but this season is also great for music and dancing!
Get Ladies Dancing (Found after mining in the Mine!)

Goal 10 of 11: Twelve Days
I know I've seen Lucas, dancing around the farm lately! He really gets into it!
Get Lords-a-Leaping (Collected from the Almond Tree)

Goal 11 of 11: Twelve Days
Get the music playing! Let’s celebrate and really get into the holiday spirit!
Get Pipers Piping (From completed crafts in the Studio!)

Good luck on your collections everyone!

Side Goals (optional)

Collect Them All
Can you get all of the prizes from the Collections Gallery? I've got a prize if you can!
Submit the Present Hermit Collection x1 (At the Collections Gallery)
Get Present Hermit Crab x1 (Glowing and showing!)
Get Geese Laying x1 (Time for a nap!)
Get Swimming Swan x1 (Right into the deep end!)
Get Milking Maid x1 (I've made a huge mistake.)
Get Lords and Ladies Dancing x1 (Just put one foot in front of the other)
Get Snow Cow x1 (A cool cow!)
Get Snow Chicken x1 (A cool chicken!)
Get Snow Pig x1 (A cool pig!)
Get Snow Sheep x1 (A cool sheep!)
Get Candy Pane Path x1 (What a sweet step!)

Bang On The Drum All Day
If you turn in enough Twelve Days items to the Collections Gallery, I've got a new special friend for you!
Submit the Present Hermit Crab Collection x5 (Get this from the Collections Gallery!)
REWARDS: 200 coins, Drum Monkey, 3 xps

Goal 1 of 2: That's No Partridge
Is that a hen? Pass her a Partridge to really attract the birds!
Get Hen in a Pear Tree x1 (Buy this from the Market!)
Send Deliveries in the Order Warehouse x1 (Great for keeping the farm running!)
Get Pear-tridge x5 (Collected from completed deliveries in the Warehouse!)

Goal 1 of 2: Welcoming Gifts
Missing some items? Turn your extra Twelve Days items into other items. You can make what you need for the Present Hermit Crab Collection!
Have Present House x1 (Buy this from the Market!)

Fishing for Gifts (Unlocked upon completing "Twelve Days (5/11)")
Want an extra chance at some "Twelve Days" items from the Pond? Use the Festive Bait!
Get Festive Bait x1 (Use Gems to get this in the Bait Wheel!)

Paul__
12-23-20, 03:34 PM
placeholder 2

judyandthecat
12-23-20, 03:35 PM
Big thanks to Paul for starting our event threads.

PuntaMita
12-23-20, 04:48 PM
Thank you Paul, very kind of you to help our farming community in this busy time of year.
Blessings to you and yours!

TwixAndScones
12-23-20, 05:09 PM
I'm glad that they're offering a monkey again.

I'm going to look into getting the "hen in a pear tree" once the event is closer to done, so that I don't have it sitting and looking odd/out of place on my farm until the event is over. It's nice, though it'd use it only for decoration/design purposes.

I like the Geese Laying, and it definitely could look good in a water setting. I would place it near my fish shops, if I were to get any.

Paul__
12-23-20, 07:42 PM
For higher end players, please note that Day 1 requires you to buy "Pear Trees" in the market to convert Pear-tridges to Turtle Doves. These are different from the permanent pear trees in game. The ones required for this event are available in the market for 2,000 coins and are a one time use.

Natasha_07
12-24-20, 04:51 AM
Lack of color, the prizes are bland and look like ghosts. Not very merry!

Natasha_07
12-24-20, 09:04 AM
Can someone please speculate how much the 'Present House' boost will cost once on sale ? Thank you.

I might do this event just to get the milking maid and present crab.

Paul__
12-24-20, 03:50 PM
Goal 3 of 11: Twelve Days
You know the reason I love the tree house? It's cause it helps me be closer to the birds!
Get French Hens x3 (Collected from the Pigs)

Paul__
12-24-20, 09:11 PM
Can someone please speculate how much the 'Present House' boost will cost once on sale ? Thank you.

I might do this event just to get the milking maid and present crab.

It usually goes 50% off halfway through the event.

Paul__
12-26-20, 01:00 AM
(Sorry for the late post I was busy with Christmas)

Goal 4 of 11: Twelve Days
Piper, I should get you some bird calls for your tree house, then you'll be surrounded by your own flock!
Get Calling Birds x3 (From completed crafts in the Windmill!)

Natasha_07
12-26-20, 07:15 AM
I only got 1 'Calling Birds' from the windmill so far, LOL! :rolleyes:

Paul__
12-26-20, 03:45 PM
Goal 5 of 11: Twelve Days
Oh wow! That sounds amazing! I can’t wait to be surrounded by birds!
Get Gold Rings (Collected from the Sheep!)

Paul__
12-27-20, 03:34 PM
Item 5 is from the Fishing Pond!

Natasha_07
12-27-20, 07:08 PM
I wish the 'Present House' would go on sale tomorrow since it will be day 6.

judyandthecat
12-28-20, 01:34 AM
I wish the 'Present House' would go on sale tomorrow since it will be day 6.

Me too as I want to add it to my Christmas collection.
I am so sorry I didn't splurge and buy the elves.

orca1006
12-28-20, 06:49 AM
heads up: DON?T do the ?presents for everyone? side goal unless you need old expansion parts.

I was wishing for a deluxe present like the last event...so I went ahead and did it. 3 land deeds is the reward for goal 6... how disappointing :(

goal 1: give 7 maple bacon and eggs
goal 2: give 10 dark chocolates
goal 3: give 10 dried apples
goal 4: give 5 ravioli
goal 5: give 10 bubble bath bottles
goal 6: give 13 almond puddings

goal 1-5 = 200 coins + 3 Xp
goal 6 = 3 land deeds + 200 coins + 3 Xp

HappyBunny09
12-28-20, 11:29 AM
is the windmill broken.?? i’ve been trying for days to get the calling birds and nothing, i’ve gotten every other thing so far.

Paul__
12-28-20, 11:41 AM
is the windmill broken.?? i’ve been trying for days to get the calling birds and nothing, i’ve gotten every other thing so far.

The drops from the windmill are rarer than others, but I’ve gotten a few drops so far.

TwixAndScones
12-28-20, 01:40 PM
heads up: DON?T do the ?presents for everyone? side goal unless you need old expansion parts.

I was wishing for a deluxe present like the last event...so I went ahead and did it. 3 land deeds is the reward for goal 6... how disappointing :(

goal 1: give 7 maple bacon and eggs
goal 2: give 10 dark chocolates
goal 3: give 10 dried apples
goal 4: give 5 ravioli
goal 5: give 10 bubble bath bottles
goal 6: give 13 almond puddings

goal 1-5 = 200 coins + 3 Xp
goal 6 = 3 land deeds + 200 coins + 3 Xp

I did as well thinking they'd offer a free deluxe present, but they didn't. I am also a bit disappointed. Land expansions aren't hard to get really, especially with them doing the whole send 20 planes out a day to get a regular present. A lot of people are getting land stuff that way, and for all that effort and items needed, I'd personally rather just send planes out.

Paul__
12-28-20, 03:35 PM
Item 6 comes from the Cider House

Goal 7 of 11: Twelve Days
Lucas, what’s your favorite animal?
Get Swans-a-Swimming (From competed crafts in the Cider House!)

HappyBunny09
12-29-20, 10:15 AM
how they expect you to get your collections if the windmill is rarer than other ones.

Paul__
12-29-20, 03:38 PM
Item 7 comes from the Farmer's Outpost

I like cows.
Get Maids-a-Milking (From completed crafts in the Farmer's Outpost!)

TwixAndScones
12-29-20, 04:52 PM
Since the cow collectible comes from the farmers outpost, I'm making watermelon drinks!

If nothing else, like if I don't get any collectible from it, I could easily sell them.

It doesn't need sugar like the Bag of sweets does, as I still need that sugar for the windmills.

Anyway.. I hope the drop rate is good.

Natasha_07
12-29-20, 04:56 PM
Me too as I want to add it to my Christmas collection.
I am so sorry I didn't splurge and buy the elves.

We are on day 7 and still no sale on it, I hope it doesn't stay full price the whole event.

Fairyreserve
12-29-20, 06:19 PM
Since the cow collectible comes from the farmers outpost, I'm making watermelon drinks!

If nothing else, like if I don't get any collectible from it, I could easily sell them.

It doesn't need sugar like the Bag of sweets does, as I still need that sugar for the windmills.

I don't know about "easily," I mean, everyone else is doin' the same thing. And they're not worth alot.. Ight wanna save them for deliveries and trains.

Fairyreserve
12-29-20, 06:20 PM
We are on day 7 and still no sale on it, I hope it doesn't stay full price the whole event.

Yeah, I'm susprised it's not on sale today.

TwixAndScones
12-29-20, 06:22 PM
I don't know about "easily," I mean, everyone else is doin' the same thing. And they're not worth alot.. Ight wanna save them for deliveries and trains.

It doesn't matter to me if they're worth a lot or not, I think anything that sells over 2,000 or a little over that is enough. I will sell them as I choose and wish to.

My selling is what works best for me, so I will continue to do what I think is best for my farm and profit. You do what you think is best for yours on your farm. Don't worry about mine, as I'm doing quite well for myself. Next time, please don't tell me what to sell and what I shouldn't sell.

Paul__
12-29-20, 07:17 PM

I'm hoping it goes on sale tomorrow!

Paul__
12-29-20, 07:27 PM

For the collection events that have required crafts from the Farmer's Outpost since the watermelons came out earlier this year, I've just made a bunch of Watermelon Grills. When I go to sleep I make the longer crafts so I can use them for deliveries.

TwixAndScones
12-29-20, 07:53 PM
For the collection events that have required crafts from the Farmer's Outpost since the watermelons came out earlier this year, I've just made a bunch of Watermelon Grills. When I go to sleep I make the longer crafts so I can use them for deliveries.

Fair enough. I'm just doing what works for me, personally waiting the longer time I prefer.

Fairyreserve
12-29-20, 08:57 PM
It doesn't matter to me if they're worth a lot or not, I think anything that sells over 2,000 or a little over that is enough. I will sell them as I choose and wish to.

My selling is what works best for me, so I will continue to do what I think is best for my farm and profit. You do what you think is best for yours on your farm. Don't worry about mine, as I'm doing quite well for myself. Next time, please don't tell me what to sell and what I shouldn't sell.

I was trying to help by telling you that everyone will have the same idea, to make the quickest craft, and therefore it won't be an easy sell. I mean, sure, stormie and the bots will eventually buy them, just was trying to be helpful and recommend another, possibly more strategic path. But whatever works for you, obvs you should do you, man.

TwixAndScones
12-29-20, 10:46 PM
I was trying to help by telling you that everyone will have the same idea, to make the quickest craft, and therefore it won't be an easy sell. I mean, sure, stormie and the bots will eventually buy them, just was trying to be helpful and recommend another, possibly more strategic path. But whatever works for you, obvs you should do you, man.

Regardless of, I've seen people sell stuff from the Cider House and it gets bought. Even with the sheep's wool, people are still selling that and some people are still buying, even though collectibles can also come from them. I'm not at all worried. And to me, the items in the Cider House are a bit easier and faster to make. As the watermelon drink requires 8 M&S watermelons (just for one drink) which have a rarer drop then all of the other watermelons.

Worst comes to worst - it's a learning experience to not sell them really going forward. It's a risk I like learning on my own. I will take that risk and know to not do it again next time, than have an idea in my head thinking it won't. As I've underestimated some of my listings before thinking they wouldn't sell good at all and they've sold very well.

Either way, I wouldn't sell them for at least a few more weeks from now to even a month from now. Which by then, this event will be over.

We have different opinions and views about this, which is fine. We'll go about the way we see may work. In your words "but whatever works for you -- you do you" as well. Best regards -TnS.

I hope I didn't come across as mean spirited, so I'm sorry if it seems that way. I just thought you were telling me to do it YOUR way, so I got a little defensive. For that I apologise.

Paul__
12-30-20, 03:32 PM
Present house is on sale for 83 gems!!57997

Paul__
12-30-20, 03:36 PM
Item 8 comes from the Mine

Presents are great but this season is also great for music and dancing!
Get Ladies Dancing (Found after mining in the Mine!)

TwixAndScones
12-30-20, 04:19 PM

I think I've done quite well, just need 1 more cow collectible from the farmers's outpost, hopefully the last two collectibles will be easy to get as well.

The mine was quite easy to get collectibles from, as I only had to use 15 or so pickaxes to get them 5 collectibles

Natasha_07
12-30-20, 05:25 PM
Finally!!!!! The 'Present House' is on sale! I bought it immediately. :)

TwixAndScones
12-30-20, 07:30 PM
I bought the Festive Bait, and it's been very good catching "Geese-a-Laying"

Natasha_07
12-30-20, 09:01 PM
I bought the Festive Bait, and it's been very good catching "Geese-a-Laying"

Mine didn't count towards the goal, don't know what that's about. :(

Paul__
12-30-20, 09:18 PM

Can you try using regular bait to see if the Geese-a-Laying you get from those count towards the goal?

TwixAndScones
12-30-20, 09:19 PM

???

TwixAndScones
12-30-20, 09:48 PM
This is creative,

for the 10th day of the collectible, it's piper playing an instrument.

In the 12 days of Christmas song, the lyric goes

"Eleven pipers piping" It took me a minute to understand the reference since it's an English song (it's not really a song that gets played in Italy) but I finally got it.

I thought the play on things was good, especially on the piper part.

Natasha_07
12-31-20, 12:00 AM
Can you try using regular bait to see if the Geese-a-Laying you get from those count towards the goal?

I used about 20 golden rule or more and it didn't count, neither did the anchovies baits. :(

BTW I'm talking about the festive bait goal, I bought the bait but the geese didn't count towards the goal.

TwixAndScones
12-31-20, 01:47 AM
I used about 20 golden rule or more and it didn't count, neither did the anchovies baits. :(

BTW I'm talking about the festive bait goal, I bought the bait but the geese didn't count towards the goal.

If I understand, drops of the geese are random. I got 8 geese back to back using the festive bait. And only got 5 in random drops after using 20 Golden lures before that. The festive bait I think is supposed to heighten your chances of getting a "Geese-a-Laying" but it doesn't guarantee it.

I'm confused though, are you not getting geese at all? Or is it just not counting against your tally?

Paul__
12-31-20, 02:16 AM
If I understand, drops of the geese are random. I got 8 geese back to back using the festive bait. And only got 5 in random drops after using 20 Golden lures before that. The festive bait I think is supposed to heighten your chances of getting a "Geese-a-Laying" but it doesn't guarantee it.

I'm confused though, are you not getting geese at all? Or is it just not counting against your tally?

You are right, you are not guaranteed to get Geese-a-laying, they are a random drop but the Festive Bait increases your chances at getting the item.

Natasha_07
12-31-20, 11:56 AM

You are right, you are not guaranteed to get Geese-a-laying, they are a random drop but the Festive Bait increases your chances at getting the item.

As stated previously I'm referring to the 'festive bait' goal (Fishing For Gifts).

- When I got the goal prompt, I bought the 'festive bait' & used it.

- I got 'geese-a-laying' from said bait yet it was not counted to said goal.

- I am not talking about chances or randomness of the 'festive bait' or saying that I don't get geese-a-laying because I do get them.

- Again, what I am saying is that the 'geese-a-laying' that I got using the 'festive bait' is/was not counted towards the 'Fishing For Gifts' goal.

Paul__
12-31-20, 12:17 PM
As stated previously I'm referring to the 'festive bait' goal (Fishing For Gifts).

- I am not talking about chances or randomness of the 'festive bait' or saying that I don't get geese-a-laying because I do get them.

- Again, what I am saying is that the 'geese-a-laying' that I got using the 'festive bait' is/was not counted towards the 'Fishing For Gifts' goal.

I checked if I was having the issue and it works fine for me.

If you want to complete the goal maybe try buying another bait or speeding it up with gems (The bait will be added to your inventory.)

Fairyreserve
12-31-20, 01:13 PM

So I noticed that I got prompted for the festive bait BEFORE the pond/Geese was released. Is it possible you made the bait and used it before the official release of the pond, and, therefore, it did not count?

TwixAndScones
12-31-20, 01:17 PM

I don't know then. As I'm not having issues personally.

Natasha_07
12-31-20, 01:39 PM
So I noticed that I got prompted for the festive bait BEFORE the pond/Geese was released. Is it possible you made the bait and used it before the official release of the pond, and, therefore, it did not count?

Nope, it was after the pond goal I used it. :)

I don't do things ahead when it comes to goals because I don't want to redo / waste time in case the action doesn't count.

Well, it's a good thing the 'Fishing For Gifts' goal is not needed for progress in this event.

Fairyreserve
12-31-20, 01:45 PM
Nope, it was after the pond goal I used it. :)

I don't do things ahead when it comes to goals because I don't want to redo / waste time in case the action doesn't count.

Well, it's a good thing the 'Fishing For Gifts' goal is not needed for progress in this event.

Yeah, as you're a long time player who knows what they're doing, I figured that wasn't it, but it's all I could think of. Glitches suck. I'm sorry! For me, the fishing pond is the tightest, it's not giving up very much. I've only got 7 geese so far (not using festive bait, either), and I've probably fished 30 times. Wellp. Whatchagonnado?

Natasha_07
12-31-20, 01:58 PM
Yeah, as you're a long time player who knows what they're doing, I figured that wasn't it, but it's all I could think of. Glitches suck. I'm sorry! For me, the fishing pond is the tightest, it's not giving up very much. I've only got 7 geese so far (not using festive bait, either), and I've probably fished 30 times. Wellp. Whatchagonnado?

If possible try using golden lure bait while the fish are spinning in the pond to get more geese-a-laying.

I've used more than 20 for this event and have gotten way less of the event item, than in previous events.

I think as long as you have 5 it's okay since it's 5 collections needed unless you want to get every single collectible deco/pet.

Personally I try to get all the deco or pet that I like, in this event the 'present crab' & 'milking maid' cow are the only ones I like. LOL! :cool:

Paul__
12-31-20, 03:38 PM
Item 9 comes from Almond Trees

I know I?ve seen Lucas, dancing around the farm lately! He really gets into it!

TwixAndScones
12-31-20, 04:08 PM
Item 9 comes from Almond Trees

I know I?ve seen Lucas, dancing around the farm lately! He really gets into it!

Thanks for always posting what place you can get collectibles from.

Anyway, was about to ask a foolish question, but luckily I found out on my own.

Blossoming Almond Trees work to get collectibles from as well for this, didn't think they did at first so I was going to ask if they did. Glad they do. Cannot wait until I get that monkey tomorrow!

Paul__
01-01-21, 04:20 PM
Day 10 comes from Almond Trees

Goal 11 of 11: Twelve Days
Get the music playing! Let’s celebrate and really get into the holiday spirit!
Get Pipers Piping (From completed crafts in the Studio!)

Good luck on your collections everyone!

TwixAndScones
01-01-21, 05:39 PM
I'm crafting 14 fancy Handbags, which all together would take 49 hours, about two days.

(By the way, before anyone quotes this;

I acknowledge it's not the best tactic, so I don't need to get told it isn't - as I know it's not)

Anyway, very nice. These handbags are the only item that I wouldn't care if they take forever to sell or if they have to be bought by bots, as they bring in a lot of coins per 10 you sell. It helps me expand faster that way, which I do need to expand at least one more time. I wouldn't sell them for at least a few weeks though.

I like the longer time, because I don't have to get on every few hours. I've been quite busy lately with my children (a 3 year old toddler and a baby that's almost 6 months - both very active) so the extra time is very helpful for me personally.

Fairyreserve
01-01-21, 07:30 PM
I'm crafting 14 fancy Handbags, which all together would take 49 hours, about two days.

(By the way, before anyone quotes this;

I acknowledge it's not the best tactic, so I don't need to get told it isn't - as I know it's not)

Anyway, very nice. These handbags are the only item that I wouldn't care if they take forever to sell or if they have to be bought by bots, as they bring in a lot of coins per 10 you sell. It helps me expand faster that way, which I do need to expand at least one more time. I wouldn't sell them for at least a few weeks though.

I like the longer time, because I don't have to get on every few hours. I've been quite busy lately with my children (a 3 year old toddler and a baby that's almost 6 months - both very active) so the extra time is very helpful for me personally.

Nothing wrong w/this if you're jot in a hurry, and you're certainly going to end up w/alot of coin. Have fun!

Natasha_07
01-02-21, 05:06 PM
I want 8 'milking maid' cows but so far I haven't gotten any yet.

little_veggie
01-03-21, 06:15 AM
A dressed up drumming monkey . Ugh what bad taste !!
Am trying to get a few prizes but that can stay away

TwixAndScones
01-04-21, 06:18 PM
The snowy white animals are to bland.

I just want the Geese Laying and the Swimming Swan.

TwixAndScones
01-05-21, 03:40 AM
Was trying to catch anchovy with a golden lure, as I have before.

If only I bought that Present house! I regret that a bit now.

judyandthecat
01-05-21, 03:43 AM
The pear tree will make a pretty decoration after this event and the event ends tonight.
I bought a bunch of them to use!

raissawinda
01-05-21, 08:40 AM
The snowy white animals are to bland.

I just want the Geese Laying and the Swimming Swan.

Are they animated?

Paul__
01-05-21, 08:52 AM
Are they animated?

The snowy animals are not animated but the Geese Laying and Swimming Swan are.

I have all the items besides the pets since I do not want to place them yet because they are permanent, feel free to add me if you would like to see them.

raissawinda
01-05-21, 08:57 AM
The snowy animals are not animated but the Geese Laying and Swimming Swan are.

I have all the items besides the pets since I do not want to place them yet because they are permanent, feel free to add me if you would like to see them.

I won a milking maid and she's animated, I got a geese laying but the connection was bad so I lost him. Still mining for another chance...

Natasha_07
01-05-21, 01:26 PM
I want present crabs !!!!! :cool:

EDIT: Out of 25 prizes only got 1 'milking maid' cow and no 'present' crab.

kindefarm1890
01-06-21, 09:29 AM
I purchased 3 gem pear trees. Now that the event is over they are invisible. I can store the pear trees but when I take them out again they remain invisible. Also tried resetting the game which did not work. Anyone else having issues with the hen in a pear tree?

Lapetshop7
01-11-21, 01:16 PM
My hen in a pear tree is doing the same!! Won't show up.. Please fix this

I purchased 3 gem pear trees. Now that the event is over they are invisible. I can store the pear trees but when I take them out again they remain invisible. Also tried resetting the game which did not work. Anyone else having issues with the hen in a pear tree?

judyandthecat
01-11-21, 02:55 PM
My hen in a pear tree is doing the same!! Won't show up.. Please fix this

I have reported this over.
Keeping fingers crossed.

ExcalS8
01-11-21, 03:07 PM
Hi! I pushed out a fix for the Hen in a Pear Tree decoration about an hour ago, so the issue should resolve when the game is relaunched. Thanks for your reports!

judyandthecat
01-12-21, 07:58 AM

You's are the best!
Thank You!

TwixAndScones
01-25-21, 11:51 PM
I made an area with the lantern tree

I cannot wait until I can expand again!

It looks super whimsical. I am proud of the way I have paired the Scarin' in the Rain with it.