PDA

View Full Version : Community events

ghostiemom
12-22-20, 12:48 PM
Are there no community events anymore? So no more opportunity to earn land? There is only leaderboard and tales events now?

lily684
12-22-20, 04:51 PM
No more world events also means no more adventure tickets for those who do not participate in bingo. I hope this is just temporary.

shortdanzr
12-22-20, 05:30 PM
i think because people spend more gold in lieaderboard and tales

Mostreal
12-22-20, 06:38 PM
They have been doing Leaderboard-Tales-Leaderboard-Tales-Community over the last few months (so, we've been through that twice now...)

No more community event also means no Marble keys for the marble key islands, which puts a real crimp in expansion if you are at the part where it takes 60 Keys to open a new slot.

ghostiemom
12-22-20, 07:03 PM
They have been doing Leaderboard-Tales-Leaderboard-Tales-Community over the last few months (so, we've been through that twice now...)

No more community event also means no Marble keys for the marble key islands, which puts a real crimp in expansion if you are at the part where it takes 60 Keys to open a new slot.

Yes. The expansion is the part that really hurts for me.

delimiah
12-22-20, 08:55 PM
Agreed! I only play the community events for the keys! And now even that S8 decide to take it away from us! No time left to craft the keys as the tales require us to craft dragons and stupid decor stuffs that we don't need. Even leader board need us to craft the required dragon if we can't breed it which is usually the case. And it takes 24hrs to craft 1 miserable key!!

MajicHearts
12-27-20, 04:34 AM
agreed! I only play the community events for the keys! And now even that s8 decide to take it away from us! No time left to craft the keys as the tales require us to craft dragons and stupid decor stuffs that we don't need. Even leader board need us to craft the required dragon if we can't breed it which is usually the case. And it takes 24hrs to craft 1 miserable key!!

agreed!!!

Paul__
12-27-20, 03:58 PM
The community events haven't been removed from the game, but the last few months they've been changing up the schedule. Some months do not have community events while others do.

lily684
12-28-20, 06:07 PM
The community events haven't been removed from the game, but the last few months they've been changing up the schedule. Some months do not have community events while others do.

I hope so because just leaderboard and tales is going to become extremely repetitive. Tales is okay as a break between leaderboard and community events, but thats it. It is too long and boring to have so often. Not to mention, a waste of so much food.