PDA

View Full Version : SweetCo

cupcakecutie221
12-14-20, 12:16 PM
Are the SweetCo items still available? (Sprinkle flooring, the wallpaper, tables, chairs) I am just now doing these goals even though I know they are from forever ago. Any input would be appreciated! Thanks :)

AnnirasSweets
12-14-20, 06:56 PM
Are the SweetCo items still available? (Sprinkle flooring, the wallpaper, tables, chairs) I am just now doing these goals even though I know they are from forever ago. Any input would be appreciated! Thanks :)

As far as I know, the items needed to complete the SweetCo Goals are still missing from the market.

Mskristie36
01-13-21, 05:38 PM
Where can I find the SweetCo chairs; that's the only SweetCo goals that I can't complete.

AnnirasSweets
01-13-21, 10:33 PM
Where can I find the SweetCo chairs; that's the only SweetCo goals that I can't complete.

The majority of items connected to this goal set were removed from the market some time ago. As far as I am aware, the only way to complete these goals currently is by using gems to skip certain tasks. I suggest reading the Bugs Thread (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?110537) on the topic where other players have shared their findings on workarounds and whatnot.

SpiritWind00
01-31-21, 03:19 PM
closing duplicate thread. Please refer to the link above for continued discussion.