PDA

View Full Version : Confused!!

yvie46
04-23-11, 09:43 AM
When you visit neighbours and get the energy from visiting, if you are already at max what happens to the energy you collected? It's not added as extra anywhere so looks to me like you just lose it! Also if you add energy gifts and you are at max what happens to these? Ive lost valuable energy because of this - glitch or part of the game?

Looks to me that you shouldn't visit neighbours unless you are low on energy.

ahshan
04-23-11, 11:45 AM
The energy just disappears. That's the point of the denominator (22/24 - the 24 is the maximum amount you can have).
It is part of the game and the maximum amount of energy rises as you level. (24 to 25 to 26 to 27 etc.)
And when you level, the bar goes to the max as a level-up prize.
Good way to not waste your energy is to plan your every move that earns/loses energy.

Rachael98
04-24-11, 03:52 PM
Unfortunately, just part of the game.

Just_Ducky
04-25-11, 11:54 AM
So what is meant to encourage visiting neighbours, also discourages visiting neighbours. It's a good game in some aspects, but there are a few too many limits making it rather complicated when I'm just looking for a mindless break from a busy work day. These limits are quickly becoming a deal breaker for ZS, shame since I already have 50 neighbours and I dislike letting people down, even in a game.

trenae
04-25-11, 11:58 AM
So what is meant to encourage visiting neighbours, also discourages visiting neighbours. It's a good game in some aspects, but there are a few too many limits making it rather complicated when I'm just looking for a mindless break from a busy work day. These limits are quickly becoming a deal breaker for ZS, shame since I already have 50 neighbours and I dislike letting people down, even in a game.

It doesn't really discourage. If you are at/near full energy wait until your energy lowers before visiting another neighbor, spread it out. You'll get it once a day for visiting that particular player, and then next day you can do it again.

You also receive coins. There are numerous reasons to visit a neighbor, the addition of energy refill and coins is a nice addition.