PDA

View Full Version : Help me with some questions about gifts

Silas20
12-11-20, 03:20 AM
So guys I hope someone will help me here. My Neighbors keep sending me requests to give them 1.SweetCo Raffle Tickets and send a 2.Bakery Assistant. What should I do? I can?t find any of these two items on the gift list, I mean I had to achieve these goals too and I just sent the requests but I don?t know how to help others with the same goal ☹️

AnnirasSweets
12-11-20, 06:00 AM
So guys I hope someone will help me here. My Neighbors keep sending me requests to give them 1.SweetCo Raffle Tickets and send a 2.Bakery Assistant. What should I do? I can?t find any of these two items on the gift list, I mean I had to achieve these goals too and I just sent the requests but I don?t know how to help others with the same goal ☹️

These items in particular are not materials from the parts list (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111139) you can gift, rather they are goal-specific requests you can accept.

When you receive a notification of a request you should have two options to the right: Accept or Decline. By clicking Accept you are giving your neighbor the part they are requesting, there's nothing more you need to do on your end.