PDA

View Full Version : DECEMBER EVENT: Yuletide Gift Bash! - 2020 Dec 4

Paul__
12-04-20, 03:41 PM
Yuletide Gift Bash! Android and iOS. This is a Monthly Goal Event.

Updates

The issue with the Winter Revelry goal has been fixed!

If you have not checked, the bug with the Winter Revelry goal has been fixed! The side goal will give you a Deluxe Yuletide Present for free if you complete all 6 steps.

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1555593&viewfull=1#post1555593

Getting Started
This is a monthly event. Day 1 starts when the event starts. Subsequent days start at game reset time, midnight California time. Fulfil the Daily Goals to complete the Main Goal to win the Grand Prize. You can use this Time Zone Converter (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the Storm8 time zone (PT).

Main Goal
A Chilly Royal
If you can open enough of my gifts, I?ve got a new pet for you!
Get Yuletide Present x32
REWARDS: [Name] Raccoon

Daily Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 2: Yuletide Gift Bash!
I?ve got presents for you! I just need a little help first...
Visit Community Farmers! x10
REWARDS: 100 Present Axes

Goal 2 of 2: Yuletide Gift Bash!
Just help me send a few deliveries and this present is all yours!
Send Deliveries in the Order Warehouse x20
REWARDS: Yuletide Present

Event Prizes
- [Name] Raccoon (from goal)
- Random prizes (See post 2 for a list)
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Items
Yuletide Present - 50 gems
Deluxe Yuletide Present - 300 gems

Paul__
12-04-20, 03:45 PM
Yuletide Present Prizes

Christmas Tree
Winter Topiary Chicken
Winter Topiary Sheep (Fairyreserve)
Winter Topiary Cow
Winter Topiary Pig
Gingerbread Castle (caterpilar88)
Reindeer of Light (caterpilar88)
Snowball Fight
Santa Gnome (Fairyreserve)
Tree of Lights
Penguin Carol (caterpilar88)
Winter Flamingo
Candy Cane Lamp
Reindeer of Lights
Xmas Light Display (Lapetshop7)
Nutcracker Solider (Lapetshop7)
Gingerbread Tree (Fairyreserve)

Deluxe Yuletide Prizes

PET: Festive Polar Bear (dugambon)
PET: Christmas Caterpillar (TwixAndScones)
EXOTIC PET: Christmas Seahorse (caterpillar88)
EXOTIC PET: Christmas Fly Trap (TwixAndScones)
EXOTIC PET: Snowy Snowglobe (TwixAndScones)
EXOTIC PET: Festive Jack In The Box
Table with Milk and Cookies (PuntaMita)
Stocking Piles (TwixAndScones)
Coal Pig (TwixAndScones)
Ornament Pile (TwixAndScones)
Holiday TV (TwixAndScones)
DIY Tree (TwixAndScones)
Ornament Pile (TwixAndScones)
Plate & Cookies (TwixAndScones)
Snowman Inflatable (TwixAndScones)
Stocking Stand (TwixAndScones)

Please reply to this thread with what prizes you get from each and I?ll add them here! Thank you in advance.

You can get a free deluxe present from the Winter Revelry goal!

Winter Revelry
Goal 1 of 6
Make 1 Fried Egg
Give 15 Fried Eggs
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 6
Make 1 Dried Mango
Give 13 Dried Mango

Goal 3 of 6
Make 1 Lotion Jar
Give 10 Lotion Jar

Goal 4 of 6
Make 1 Sun Protection Lotion
Give 10 Sun Protection Lotion

Goal 5 of 6
Make 1 Quiche
Give 10 Quiche

Goal 6 of 6
Make 1 Canned Ravioli
Give 5 Canned Ravioli
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Deluxe Yuletide Present, 3 experience points

TwixAndScones
12-04-20, 03:47 PM
The Christmas present flytrap... cool, but don't think I will win it due to it coming from the 300 gem present, and we only got one for free last time.

Unfortunate! And it's based on luck as well, the odds will probably not be in my favour..

I'm not buying extra 300 gem presents either so there's that that goes against me as well.

For me personally, I'm not looking forward to it.

I'm sitting this out entirely. Disappointed. At least with the other flytraps the odds weren't stacked and it wasn't based on luck that I've got them. Even if I wasn't happy to see the princess flytrap a winning 1st/2nd place prize, it at least wasn't based on luck that time.

Hopefully they offer it again in the future, I'd happily spend money to get it directly. But I'm not going to spend over 15 dollars for just two presents that I will have slim and small chances on getting the flytrap. Especially when that's all I'm interested in getting.

Natasha_07
12-04-20, 05:58 PM
Goodness I hate doing deliveries... The new yuletide present prizes are pretty.

I like the TV, flytrap, beaver, snow globe and seahorse the most.

TwixAndScones
12-04-20, 08:45 PM
The Christmas present flytrap... cool, but don't think I will win it due to it coming from the 300 gem present, and we only got one for free last time.

Unfortunate! And it's based on luck as well, the odds will probably not be in my favour..

I'm not buying extra 300 gem presents either so there's that that goes against me as well.

I'm sitting this out entirely. Disappointed. At least with the other flytraps the odds weren't stacked and it wasn't based on luck that I've got them. Even if I wasn't happy to see the princess flytrap a winning 1st/2nd place prize, it at least wasn't based on luck that time.

Hopefully they offer it again in the future, I'd happily spend money to get it directly. But I'm not going to spend over 15 dollars for just two presents that I will have slim and small chances on getting the flytrap. Especially when that's all I'm interested in getting.

Though, I'd be lying if I said the urges weren't there. I've had every flytrap that's been offered since the floral one that was offered in a leaderboard months ago.

I just seen a farm with it, and it really made me want it more.

I just wish it were apart of a leaderboard or in a different event where luck wasn't so heavily involved in getting it.

I could spend 40 dollars and still possibly not get it. And the idea or thought of that slightly scares me.

Natasha_07
12-04-20, 09:06 PM

Dude, if history repeats itself then you will be able to get both yuletide presents from participating in December events.

Even if it's just a couple, you'd get a chance at trying for your flytrap. Let's hope we get several events that offer them! :p

TwixAndScones
12-04-20, 09:11 PM
Dude, if history repeats itself then you will be able to get both yuletide presents from participating in December events.

Even if it's just a couple, you'd get a chance at trying for your flytrap. Let's hope we get several events that offer them! :p

I don't know what you mean by history repeats itself? But I'm not risking it for a long while if I do.

Natasha_07
12-04-20, 10:04 PM
I don't know what you mean by history repeats itself? But I'm not risking it for a long while if I do.

It means if this event is just like prior events of the same type where you smash presents for prizes, it's possible to get them from other events throughout Dec.

We had a similar event last year 'Yuletide Gift Bash' & 'Winter Presents' in 2018.

TwixAndScones
12-04-20, 10:56 PM
It means if this event is just like prior events of the same type where you smash presents for prizes, it's possible to get them from other events throughout Dec.

We had a similar event last year 'Yuletide Gift Bash' & 'Winter Presents' in 2018.

If I understand correctly, then hopefully. But regardless, I think it all comes to luck of what prizes you get. Even if you get multiple 300 gem presents from events throughout December, it still doesn't guarantee you a flytrap from any of them. I just hope if I do buy into it, I get lucky.

I'm waiting for a Christmas/winter sale between bakery and farm, but if nothing good is being offered when the sale(s) hit, I'm definitely looking into getting the some of the 300 gem presents.

Natasha_07
12-04-20, 10:58 PM
So what did you guys get on day #1 ? :)

Post pics if you can, please and thank you.

Paul__
12-04-20, 11:45 PM
I will keep a list as always in Post #2 of what people get if they post here.

orca1006
12-05-20, 01:53 AM
Dear S8 team,

can you please extend the time for the first day to more than just 6-7 hours, like what you have so generously done the last several times?
i’m temporarily in a different time zone, and I didn’t even get a chance to start step 1 for the first day before it “expired” (hence missed a gift).....

thank you very much.....

judyandthecat
12-05-20, 05:36 AM
Daily Goal expires at 3 am Eastern Daily Savings Time
Day 1 - Dec 4 - 1 Yuletide Present
Day 2 - Dec 5 - 1 Yuletide Present

Total so far - 2 Yuletide Presents

caterpilar88
12-05-20, 06:32 AM
Open the 50 gems present got: gingerbread castle, reindeer of light

Paul__
12-05-20, 11:15 AM

Total so far - 2 Yuletide Presents

For the first goal, we get a little extra time as long as we visited 10 community members before 3 AM.

judyandthecat
12-05-20, 02:41 PM
For the first goal, we get a little extra time as long as we visited 10 community members before 3 AM.

Unfortunately if you did not visit any farms then the goal ended.
I didn't do anything on my baby farm to see if it would be there.
It was gone and new day began.

Fairyreserve
12-05-20, 05:12 PM
Day 1 - Topiary sheep (joins 3 siblings from last year)

Fairyreserve
12-06-20, 12:35 AM
Day 2 - Santa Gnome

TwixAndScones
12-06-20, 12:36 PM
I see that the hours isn't as long as they use to be. But since I am trying for 10,000 experience points a day from the planes, I might as well participate in it.

Natasha_07
12-06-20, 04:45 PM
At this rate I might not be able to get 32 gifts because the timer is only 11 hours for me by the time I check the game.

I wish S8 would make an exception for this month and give us 30 days on the timer instead of 24 hours.

Fairyreserve
12-06-20, 07:34 PM
Day 2 - Santa Gnome
Day 3 - Topiary pig (many year old siblings)

fabulouslara
12-07-20, 12:34 AM
Can someone please tell me how I can get Yuletide presents to get the White fox?? I must send deliveries to receive the presents but it has been three days since The event started but I only got 1 present. Is this about time zones?

Paul__
12-07-20, 01:09 AM
Can someone please tell me how I can get Yuletide presents to get the White fox?? I must send deliveries to receive the presents but it has been three days since The event started but I only got 1 present. Is this about time zones?

You get one goal everyday which lasts 24 hours starting at 3 AM ET. If you complete 20 deliveries within 24 hours you will win a regular yuletide present.

Peggyg723
12-07-20, 05:31 AM

and you have to visit 10 farms each day BEFORE you send your deliveries.

Fairyreserve
12-07-20, 08:16 AM
and you have to visit 10 farms each day BEFORE you send your deliveries.

And they have to be COMMUNITY farms, not neighbors.

inara_24
12-07-20, 09:05 AM
Normally if I don?t get all my 20 deliveries in one day it will carry over to the next for a few hours. This time it?s not doing that. I had 19 deliveries when I went to bed and stuff ?cooking? so it would be ready when I woke up. This morning it was back to 1!

gdr4gon
12-07-20, 09:07 AM
Wasn't the time frame used to be 48 hours? Why did they cut in in half? :(

inara_24
12-07-20, 11:47 AM
Wasn't the time frame used to be 48 hours? Why did they cut in in half? :(

During the week especially, I find it very difficult to send 20 deliveries. Sometimes I do 10!

judyandthecat
12-07-20, 04:55 PM
Day 3 - Dec 6 - 1 Yuletide Present
Day 4 - Dec 7 - 1 Yuletide Present

Total so far - 4 Yuletide Presents

Fairyreserve
12-07-20, 06:25 PM
Day 2 - Santa Gnome
Day 4 - Christmas tree

Lilliepaddd
12-07-20, 06:35 PM
Gingerbread castle
Santa gnome x2
Festive tree

I really want the snow globe!

caterpilar88
12-07-20, 10:23 PM
Penguin carol,

Fairyreserve
12-08-20, 07:15 PM
Day 1 - Topiary sheep (joins 3 siblings from last year) 🐑
Day 2 - Santa Gnome 🎅
Day 3 - Topiary pig (many year old siblings) 🐽
Day 4 - Christmas tree 🎄
Day 5 - Topiary pig 🐽

TwixAndScones
12-08-20, 07:45 PM
Day 2 - Santa Gnome 🎅
Day 4 - Christmas tree 🎄
Day 5 - Topiary pig 🐽

Oh, they're offering trees? Hopefully I can eventually win one.

Does anyone have any pictures of the Christmas tree that they can show me?

Paul__
12-08-20, 07:54 PM
Oh, they're offering trees? Hopefully I can eventually win one.

Does anyone have any pictures of the Christmas tree that they can show me?

Here is a picture of the Christmas tree. It also spins around.

Fairyreserve
12-09-20, 05:23 PM
Day 1 - Topiary sheep (joins 3 siblings from last year) ��
Day 2 - Santa Gnome ��
Day 3 - Topiary pig (many year old siblings) ��
Day 4 - Christmas tree ��
Day 5 - Topiary pig ��
Day 6 - Reindeer of Lights (ooh! I don't have one of those!) ��️

caterpilar88
12-09-20, 10:36 PM
Christmas light display

TwixAndScones
12-10-20, 12:53 AM
Was running against time tonight, and I still was able to get the 6th present they're offering each day. + The extra one from earlier from the event. Which now equates to 7! I'm hoping they're going to offer a 300 gem present soon as a reward.

Fairyreserve
12-10-20, 05:01 PM
Day 2 - Santa Gnome ��
Day 5 - Topiary pig ����
Day 6 - Reindeer of Lights (ooh! I don't have one of those!)��️
Day 7 - Topiary Oinker #3 ������

TwixAndScones
12-11-20, 12:41 AM
I'm not really wanting to get the present from today. One missed present isn't going to set me back, or at least I hope. Especially if they do ever offer a free deluxe present.

A1ian0re
12-11-20, 03:58 AM
I?m so sad my phone didn?t alert me to a new event as had been away from game for about a week due to work. I love doing these events but I?ve missed 4 days so not likely to get 32. Do you reckon they will offer 4 as prizes for other goals? I got the one for the gingerbread event but doubt they?ll do any more will they? I normally get these and really enjoy doing them!

Paul__
12-11-20, 07:36 AM
I?m so sad my phone didn?t alert me to a new event as had been away from game for about a week due to work. I love doing these events but I?ve missed 4 days so not likely to get 32. Do you reckon they will offer 4 as prizes for other goals? I got the one for the gingerbread event but doubt they?ll do any more will they? I normally get these and really enjoy doing them!

I think the Duluxe Yuletide Presents count towards the total. We may be able to get them from a side goal in the future.

Fairyreserve
12-11-20, 10:12 PM
Day 2 - Santa Gnome 🎅
Day 4 - Christmas tree 🎄
Day 5 - Topiary pig 🐽🐽
Day 6 - Reindeer of Lights (ooh! I don't have one of those!) 🕯️
Day 7 - Topiary Oinker #3 🐽🐽🐽
Day 8 - Topiary chicken 🐔

Fairyreserve
12-11-20, 10:14 PM

I would say go for it anyway, there are re often side goals.

powella
12-12-20, 02:15 AM
Found the answer! From the fishing pond!
Hi, where do I get the green baubles from to make the holiday wreath?

Lapetshop7
12-12-20, 03:35 PM
I just got something to be added to the list "Xmas light display"

Fairyreserve
12-12-20, 06:52 PM
Day 2 - Santa Gnome ��
Day 5 - Topiary pig �� ��
Day 6 - Reindeer of Lights (ooh! I don't have one of those!) ��️
Day 7 - Topiary Oinker #3 �� �� ��
Day 8 - Topiary chicken ��
Day 9 - Nutcracker Soldier ��

Fairyreserve
12-12-20, 08:56 PM
I have no idea why sometimes it shows my emojis and sometimes it doesn't.

Fairyreserve
12-13-20, 07:49 PM
Day 2 - Santa Gnome
Day 4 - Christmas tree
Day 5 - Topiary pig
Day 6 - Reindeer of Lights (ooh! I don't have one of those!)
Day 7 - Topiary Oinker #3
Day 8 - Topiary chicken
Day 9 - Another Topiary oinker

Natasha_07
12-13-20, 08:24 PM
Everyone is getting nice prizes, meanwhile...

I could use a 'Christmas tree' and 'gingerbread castle' plus still waiting on an event for a deluxe present like a leaderboard.

Fairyreserve
12-13-20, 11:33 PM
Everyone is getting nice prizes, meanwhile...

I could use a 'Christmas tree' and 'gingerbread castle' plus still waiting on an event for a deluxe present like a leaderboard.

If I could give you my Topiary snow creatures I would.

caterpilar88
12-14-20, 06:28 AM
Can u guys tell me the new goal pop up said winter revelry , with egg fry is for deluxe gift rewards? I don?t know how to post pic

Fairyreserve
12-14-20, 09:24 AM
Can u guys tell me the new goal pop up said winter revelry , with egg fry is for deluxe gift rewards? I don?t know how to post pic

So, that's a side goal that sometimes will give you event items, but usually just gives expansion papers. You have to make and then give large quantities of random crafts to get to the end. It's ALOT of effort, and for me, at level 62 and now needing secondary expansion stuff, not the papers, it's rarely worth it for me. BUT. If you need expansion parts, it might be worth it, and it's also a good money maker, because you can make and sell those items for the folks that are participating.

TwixAndScones
12-14-20, 02:01 PM

I was wondering this as well. So is it not for the deluxe present? Is it just for some tools/papers?

caterpilar88
12-14-20, 02:23 PM
Oh just want to know if it give deluxe yuletide gift at the end so i will try, if not i give up lol

Paul__
12-14-20, 02:28 PM
Since our moderator judyandthecat is away, i'm going to contact another Mod to see if they can help with this.

TwixAndScones
12-14-20, 03:45 PM
Oh just want to know if it give deluxe yuletide gift at the end so i will try, if not i give up lol

I don't know either.. I don't want to participate if it isn't offering a deluxe present, but since no one seems to fully know; or since it isn't confirmed one way or another - I may have to check for myself and see.

Fairyreserve
12-14-20, 10:32 PM
I don't know either.. I don't want to participate if it isn't offering a deluxe present, but since no one seems to fully know; or since it isn't confirmed one way or another - I may have to check for myself and see.

I highly doubt, it, historically it doesn't. But you never know.

Fairyreserve
12-14-20, 11:23 PM
Day 2 - Santa Gnome
Day 4 - Christmas tree
Day 5 - Topiary pig
Day 8 - Topiary chicken
Day 10 - Topiary chicken (that makes 9 total)

TwixAndScones
12-15-20, 01:08 AM
I highly doubt, it, historically it doesn't. But you never know.

Yeah, fair point.

---

NOT RELATED TO THE PERSON I QUOTED.

---
Anyway, I'm going to spend 30 dollars later today, which would equal 1,000+ gems. Which would get me 3 deluxe presents.

Whoever reads this section, please keep me in your "hope circle" as I either want the dog in a plane, or the flytrap - and I hope I win either of them in my trying efforts later today.

Natasha_07
12-15-20, 01:26 AM
Yeah, fair point.

---

NOT RELATED TO THE PERSON I QUOTED.

---
Anyway, I'm going to spend 30 dollars later today, which would equal 1,000+ gems. Which would get me 3 deluxe presents.

Whoever reads this section, please keep me in your "hope circle" as I either want the dog in a plane, or the flytrap - and I hope I win either of them in my trying efforts later today.

Good luck, hope you get 2 flytraps instead. :)

dugambon
12-15-20, 06:20 AM
Festive polar bear

Lapetshop7
12-15-20, 07:23 AM
Did this come from regular or deluxe presents?

Festive polar bear

Lapetshop7
12-15-20, 07:25 AM
Xmas light display
Nutcracker soldier

Yuletide Present Prizes

Christmas Tree
Winter Topiary Chicken
Winter Topiary Sheep (Fairyreserve)
Winter Topiary Cow
Winter Topiary Pig
Gingerbread Castle (caterpilar88)
Reindeer of Light (caterpilar88)
Snowball Fight
Santa Gnome (Fairyreserve)
Tree of Lights
Penguin Carol (caterpilar88)
Winter Flamingo
Candy Cane Lamp
Reindeer of Lights

Deluxe Yuletide Prizes

Name

Please reply to this thread with what prizes you get from each and I?ll add them here! Thank you in advance.

Fairyreserve
12-15-20, 01:14 PM
Day 2 - Santa Gnome 🎅
Day 4 - Christmas tree 🎄
Day 5 - Topiary pig 🐽 🐽
Day 6 - Reindeer of Lights (ooh! I don't have one of those!) 🕯️
Day 7 - Topiary Oinker #3 🐽 🐽 🐽
Day 8 - Topiary chicken 🐔
Day 9 - Another Topiary oinker 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽
Day 10 - Topiary chicken (that makes 9 total) 🐔 🐔
Day 11 - Another Reindeer of Lights 🕯️🕯️

TwixAndScones
12-15-20, 02:01 PM
:(

I'm a bit upset I got a repeated item, especially since I only bought 3 presents - but that is a risk I took.

I just wish they weren't 10 or so dollars a present, otherwise I would be less hesitant to try again.

I may get another iTunes card in the next hour though, and at least get 1 more present. If I don't get a semi good item after my 1st try, I'm just going to spend the extra money I have left to get the new Kid Cudi album.

Paul__
12-15-20, 02:47 PM
If you have not checked, the bug with the Winter Revelry goal has been fixed! The side goal will give you a Deluxe Yuletide Present for free if you complete all 6 steps.

TwixAndScones
12-15-20, 02:49 PM

Oh good! I'm going to get it soon then. Thanks for this!

judyandthecat
12-15-20, 04:36 PM
Oh good! I'm going to get it soon then. Thanks for this!

Just got wifi a few hours ago and the side goal worked for me.

TwixAndScones
12-15-20, 04:39 PM
Just got wifi a few hours ago and the side goal worked for me.

Yeah, I finished it about an hour ago. I'm glad we got a free deluxe present.

TwixAndScones
12-15-20, 05:52 PM
I spend another 30 dollars on the game - equals 60 dollars all together = 6 deluxe presents.

x2 Stocking Piles
x1 Cool Pig
x1 Ornament Pile
x1 Festive Polar Bear
x1 Holiday TV

Plus, the free deluxe gift - which would put my total at

x2 Ornament Pile instead of just the 1.

I'm wanting for a Christmas sale on both of the S8 games I play before doing anything more. But I'm probably not going to buy into more deluxe presents, and won't get anything unless a flytrap is being directly offered.

Just wished they would've offered the Christmas flytrap elsewhere and not from a "luck" present, where as I was saying previously, luck is heavily involved in getting it.

I should've looked into doing what I wanted to before, which was buy that new album. Well even if not now, I'm getting it within the next week and half, unless the sales are that good. Manage to disappoint myself 9/10 times.

Lapetshop7
12-15-20, 08:36 PM
Can anyone please post what the wintertime goal is asking for

Paul__
12-16-20, 12:13 AM
Can anyone please post what the wintertime goal is asking for

Here is the goal:

Goal 1 of 6
Make 1 Fried Egg
Give 15 Fried Eggs

Goal 2 of 6
Make 1 Dried Mango
Give 13 Dried Mango

Goal 3 of 6
Make 1 Lotion Jar
Give 10 Lotion Jar

Goal 4 of 6

Goal 5 of 6
Make 1 Quiche
Give 10 Quiche

Goal 6 of 6
Make 1 Canned Ravioli
Give 5 Canned Ravioli

Lapetshop7
12-16-20, 09:13 AM
Thank you

Here is the goal:

Goal 1 of 6
Make 1 Fried Egg
Give 15 Fried Eggs

Goal 2 of 6
Make 1 Dried Mango
Give 13 Dried Mango

Goal 3 of 6
Make 1 Lotion Jar
Give 10 Lotion Jar

Goal 4 of 6

Goal 5 of 6
Make 1 Quiche
Give 10 Quiche

Goal 6 of 6
Make 1 Ravioli
Give 5 Ravioli

Lapetshop7
12-17-20, 05:46 AM
I guess the regular presents doesn't have pets in them.. Keep getting the same stuff I already had from last year.. I already have too many raccoon pets and I don't have as much time to send 20 deliveries a day in between work, kids virtual learning, etc.. I mean if there was pets or different decorations I don't already have then I wouldn't mind doing this, but I think I'm done with this unless there is another deluxe present involved.. I already done missed so many days already

dugambon
12-17-20, 07:21 AM
Did this come from regular or deluxe presents?

The polar bear came from a DeLuxe present

dugambon
12-17-20, 07:23 AM

Finish all 6 goals and you get a DeLuxe present. I got the polar bear from my DeLuxe present.

dugambon
12-17-20, 07:24 AM
So, that's a side goal that sometimes will give you event items, but usually just gives expansion papers. You have to make and then give large quantities of random crafts to get to the end. It's ALOT of effort, and for me, at level 62 and now needing secondary expansion stuff, not the papers, it's rarely worth it for me. BUT. If you need expansion parts, it might be worth it, and it's also a good money maker, because you can make and sell those items for the folks that are participating.you do not get expansion parts, but a DeLuxe present. Totally worth the effort

dugambon
12-17-20, 07:25 AM
I was wondering this as well. So is it not for the deluxe present? Is it just for some tools/papers?

Side goal gives a DeLuxe present

dugambon
12-17-20, 07:25 AM

Side goal gives DeLuxe present

dugambon
12-17-20, 07:26 AM

Side goal gives a DeLuxe present

PuntaMita
12-17-20, 07:58 PM
My deluxe present is a table with milk and cookies.
Another farmer got a TV set.
Very disappointing...

bj2500
12-17-20, 08:29 PM
I got a ornament pile which is so tiny. From my free deluxe present. I did buy one and got the stocking pile. :/

caterpilar88
12-17-20, 09:37 PM
Omg, i got Christmas seahorse, so cute

Natasha_07
12-17-20, 10:35 PM
Omg, i got Christmas seahorse, so cute

Congrats! I wanted that one. :)

Lapetshop7
12-20-20, 04:35 PM
One of my neighbors has gotten these items from deluxe presents:

Wise doggy (exotic pet in a airplane)
Snowy snowglobe
Snowman inflatable

Fairyreserve
12-20-20, 11:46 PM
I got a snowman in a bottle from the deluxe present. Which is frankly a little disturbing looking. Meh. Oh well.

Fairyreserve
12-20-20, 11:48 PM
Day 2 - Santa Gnome
Day 4 - Christmas tree
Day 5 - Topiary pig
Day 8 - Topiary chicken
Day 11 - Another Reindeer of Lights
Day 12 - gingerbread tree
Day 13 - Topiary chicken
Day 14 - 3rd Reindeer of Lights

Natasha_07
12-21-20, 09:19 AM
I am so ready for a new event, hopefully a leaderboard which offers 2 yuletide presents and 1 deluxe. :)

Fairyreserve
12-22-20, 01:30 AM
Day 2 - Santa Gnome
Day 4 - Christmas tree
Day 5 - Topiary pig
Day 8 - Topiary chicken
Day 13 - Topiary chicken
Day 15 - tree of lights

caterpilar88
12-22-20, 08:50 PM
I give up, run out crafts , 32 gifts, each gift 20 delivery, too much, be4 delivery 23 to get final prize is difficult, don?t know why added to much ... h

TwixAndScones
12-24-20, 03:25 PM
I really want the puppy. I've got to stop thinking about that, otherwise I'm going to give into my urges and be disappointed all over again.

TwixAndScones
12-27-20, 01:14 AM
Man! I am happy with my haul.

I got:

Snowman Inflatable
Plate & Cookies
Christmas Flytrap
Stocking Stand
Snowy Snowglobe
Christmas Caterpillar
DIY Tree
Festive Jack In The Box

Plus two more repeats to items I already had.

3x Ornament Pile
2x Holiday TVS

I'm going to get another iTunes card today, and I hope that gets me that puppy in a plane.

That's now 140 dollars spent on this. It would've been more had I not bought some more Travis Scott songs, but later today it will equal out to 150+

TwixAndScones
12-27-20, 01:28 AM
Man! I am happy with my haul.

I got:

Snowman Inflatable
Plate & Cookies
Christmas Flytrap
Stocking Stand
Snowy Snowglobe
Christmas Caterpillar
DIY Tree
Festive Jack In The Box

Plus two more repeats to items I already had.

3x Ornament Pile
2x Holiday TVS

I'm going to get another iTunes card today, and I hope that gets me that puppy in a plane.

That's now 140 dollars spent on this. It would've been more had I not bought some more Travis Scott songs, but later today it will equal out to 150+

It's a little funny how I wasn't wanting to buy into the presents at first. but now I am glad I did. Even if I complained about my horrible luck last time and said I wouldn't do it again, I did try once again.

I can only hope me trying again later will get me that dog.

TwixAndScones
12-27-20, 02:25 AM
Thought the Snowglobe and Jack in box was decorations. They weren't so do note that if you get them as well. I haven't found a place to put them in, but I've got to find somewhere now. As I'm not going to sell them, especially not for 0 coins.

Bobbar1
12-28-20, 05:42 AM
I am going to be around 5 presents short of bashing. I was very busy at the beginning of the event. In past years there have been other chances but I?ve not seen any
Any suggestions on how to get the extras Besides buying with gems

judyandthecat
12-28-20, 04:28 PM
Thought the Snowglobe and Jack in box was decorations. They weren't so do note that if you get them as well. I haven't found a place to put them in, but I've got to find somewhere now. As I'm not going to sell them, especially not for 0 coins.

Oh oh I really want to see the snowglobe do tell me when you put it out so I can go have a peek!

Fairyreserve
12-29-20, 06:16 PM
[QUOTE=Fairyreserve;1638517]Day 1 - Topiary sheep (joins 3 siblings from last year)
Day 2 - Santa Gnome
Day 4 - Christmas tree
Day 5 - Topiary pig
Day 8 - Topiary chicken
Day 13 - Topiary chicken
Day 15 - tree of lights

Forgot to note each day, but from memory, 2nd tree of Lights, 2 gingerbread houses, another Topiary chicken, a Topiary cow, 3rd Santa Gnome.

I don't spend money on this game except for one time a year largedt gem pack in preparation forwhen I suspect a show pony is coming. I want to throw some $ at the developers to say thank you once a year, but a few bucks is enough.

ankavale1000
12-30-20, 08:50 AM
[QUOTE=Fairyreserve;1638517]D

I don't spend money on this game except for one time a year largedt gem pack in preparation forwhen I suspect a show pony is coming. I want to throw some $ at the developers to say thank you once a year.

Same here. I buy largest gem pack at end of year — I call it my Annual FS2 Membership Fees lol

Fairyreserve
12-31-20, 02:26 AM
[QUOTE=Fairyreserve;1639004]

Same here. I buy largest gem pack at end of year — I call it my Annual FS2 Membership Fees lol

Ha! That is totally what it is!

Fairyreserve
12-31-20, 02:28 AM
Day 2 - Santa Gnome
Day 4 - Christmas tree
Day 5 - Topiary pig
Day 8 - Topiary chicken
Day 13 - Topiary chicken
Day 15 - tree of lights

Forgot to note each day, but from memory, 2nd tree of Lights, 2 gingerbread houses, another Topiary chicken, a Topiary cow, 3rd Santa Gnome.

Tree of lights
Topiary chicken

Fairyreserve
12-31-20, 01:39 PM
Day 2 - Santa Gnome
Day 4 - Christmas tree
Day 5 - Topiary pig
Day 8 - Topiary chicken
Day 13 - Topiary chicken
Day 15 - tree of lights
Day 16- Gingerbread House
Day 17 - Topiary Cow
Day 18 - Gingerbread House
Day 19 - Topiary Chicken
Day 20 - Santa Gnome
Day 21 - Tree of Lights
Day 22 - Missed it!
Day 23 - Tree of lights
Day 24 - Topiary Chicken
Day 25 - Festive Planter

Not sure what day we're on, so I'm guessing at the days above.

I did learn that the very strange Santa in a jar is actually a snowman in a jar, and it's not a decoration, it's an exotic pet, so like the flytraps. That came from a deluxe present, though. Not real keen on that one, but it's better than I originally thought.

I haven't gotten any pets. Has anyone gotten a pet from the daily presents?

I know there's been some frustration about being able to send 20 planes. I basically prepare as many planes as I can for the next day. Some stuff I won't send, I"ll only sell, we all have those, so I just delete those and wait for a new order. If they are something that will take a long time, I just it to craft and wait for it overnight. You should be crafting cow feed, chicken feed, cream, butter, sugar, brown sugar, flour, and corn syrup at all times, because those are what you're going to need to craft alot of stuff. I buy the other stuff I need, and if it's not in the paper, I click on every farm I can and go look for it. I peruse my neighbors stands constantly for stuff. That's not going to help you if you're several gifts behind this event but hope it helps for the next one.

Paul__
12-31-20, 03:16 PM
Day 2 - Santa Gnome
Day 4 - Christmas tree
Day 5 - Topiary pig
Day 8 - Topiary chicken
Day 13 - Topiary chicken
Day 15 - tree of lights
Day 17 - Topiary Cow
Day 19 - Topiary Chicken
Day 20 - Santa Gnome
Day 21 - Tree of Lights
Day 22 - Missed it!
Day 23 - Tree of lights
Day 24 - Topiary Chicken
Day 25 - Festive Planter

Not sure what day we're on, so I'm guessing at the days above.

I did learn that the very strange Santa in a jar is actually a snowman in a jar, and it's not a decoration, it's an exotic pet, so like the flytraps. That came from a deluxe present, though. Not real keen on that one, but it's better than I originally thought.

I haven't gotten any pets. Has anyone gotten a pet from the daily presents?

I know there's been some frustration about being able to send 20 planes. I basically prepare as many planes as I can for the next day. Some stuff I won't send, I"ll only sell, we all have those, so I just delete those and wait for a new order. If they are something that will take a long time, I just it to craft and wait for it overnight. You should be crafting cow feed, chicken feed, cream, butter, sugar, brown sugar, flour, and corn syrup at all times, because those are what you're going to need to craft alot of stuff. I buy the other stuff I need, and if it's not in the paper, I click on every farm I can and go look for it. I peruse my neighbors stands constantly for stuff. That's not going to help you if you're several gifts behind this event but hope it helps for the next one.

Unfortunately I don’t think there’s any pets that drop directly from from the regular gift boxes but if you win or buy 31 boxes of any kind you can get this brand new pet:

Fairyreserve
12-31-20, 03:33 PM
Unfortunately I don’t think there’s any pets that drop directly from from the regular gift boxes but if you win or buy 31 boxes of any kind you can get this brand new pet:

Yes, I'm lookin' forward to adding that cutie to the family!

Fairyreserve
01-01-21, 07:28 PM
[QUOTE=Fairyreserve;1639101]Day 1 - Topiary sheep (joins 3 siblings from last year)
Day 2 - Santa Gnome
Day 4 - Christmas tree
Day 5 - Topiary pig
Day 8 - Topiary chicken
Day 13 - Topiary chicken
Day 15 - tree of lights
Day 17 - Topiary Cow
Day 19 - Topiary Chicken
Day 20 - Santa Gnome
Day 21 - Tree of Lights
Day 22 - Missed it!
Day 23 - Tree of lights
Day 24 - Topiary Chicken
Day 25 - Festive Planter
Day 26 - snowy palm tree

yukigray
01-02-21, 11:39 PM
Oh oh I really want to see the snowglobe do tell me when you put it out so I can go have a peek!

Its on my farm at the back by the llamas, peek away. The farms a little crowded I haven't opened enough land yet but eventually there will be a Christmas section.

I got the Poinsetta fly trap with my free box so check that out too if you like. PS to those who think I'm lucky, I'm the most unlucky person you will likely meet.

I love the pets in the presents but I miss when they gave out several on leaderboards and such. Only 1 you can get for free is massively disappointing and they don't even do a half price sale after Chrismas, kinda Grinchy if you ask me.

TwixAndScones
01-05-21, 01:35 AM
Realisation has set in that I'm not going to get the Puppy in a plane, I truly envy those who were able to get it.

I've spent another 100 dollars today, and mind you the gems weren't on sale, to try to achieve to get it. That's now about 250 dollars spent, and I didn't get it. I said I wouldn't give in, but I did. Day has been ruined, though it was completely my fault. Didn't even get anything half good, aside from the Snowman In A Jar - which isn't even half great. Got nothing but repeats to items I already had and didn't care to have more of.

TwixAndScones
01-05-21, 02:50 AM
Realisation has set in that I'm not going to get the Puppy in a plane, I truly envy those who were able to get it.

I've spent another 100 dollars today, and mind you the gems weren't on sale, to try to achieve to get it. That's now about 250 dollars spent, and I didn't get it. I said I wouldn't give in, but I did. Day has been ruined, though it was completely my fault. Didn't even get anything half good, aside from the Snowman In A Jar - which isn't even half great. Got nothing but repeats to items I already had and didn't care to have more of.

I'm debating if I should get a 50 dollar iTunes again, and try my luck yet again - before they're gone later today. Though I believe 98% that I won't get it, but I also of this irrational fear of not trying and having had the possibility of getting it if I were to try.

Indecisive, however I'm leaning towards not doing it. The risks are super high of me not getting it, especially due to the gems not being on sale for me. And I don't want to be disappointed yet again. As I've got enough repeated decorations that I'm never going to use. I don't want to add more to that long list.

duckbean
01-05-21, 04:57 PM
I got the racoon but it says he needs a gentle gazebo which is 500 gems. Is there another pet house he can use?

Paul__
01-05-21, 05:17 PM
I got the racoon but it says he needs a gentle gazebo which is 500 gems. Is there another pet house he can use?

This Raccoon can go in the Rescue Pen, Snow Park, or Icy Igloo

duckbean
01-05-21, 06:26 PM
The icy igloo worked Thank You

TwixAndScones
01-05-21, 08:11 PM
I hope they offer the "Wise Puppy" again in the future. It's doubtful but one can dream!

judyandthecat
01-06-21, 01:22 PM
I hope they offer the "Wise Puppy" again in the future. It's doubtful but one can dream!

They usually offer the prizes ...not right away.
Black Friday is often the day.

Paul__
01-06-21, 03:23 PM
They usually offer the prizes ...not right away.
Black Friday is often the day.

Don?t forget every 2 weeks we get a random pet or exotic pet on sale for gems! I think that the Wise Puppy is a pet.

TwixAndScones
01-08-21, 01:49 PM
I've made a little permanent winter section on my farm with a few items I got from the deluxe presents.

And not even half of what I got from the deluxe presents are in the picture.

I still have these items in storage/cellar.

1x DIY Tree
4x Ornament Pile
2x Holiday TV
3x Coal Pig
1x Stocking Pile
1x Inflatable Snowman
1x Royal Winter Racoon
1x Festive Polar Bear.

I might eventually make that little winter section bigger by expanding and adding some more items I have in my cellar in there, but for now, this is what it looks like.

judyandthecat
01-08-21, 01:58 PM
I've made a little permanent winter section on my farm with a few items I got from the deluxe presents.

And not even half of what I got from the deluxe presents are in the picture.

I still have these items in storage/cellar.

1x DIY Tree
4x Ornament Pile
2x Holiday TV
3x Coal Pig
1x Stocking Pile
1x Inflatable Snowman
1x Royal Winter Racoon
1x Festive Polar Bear.

I might eventually make that little winter section bigger by expanding and adding some more items I have in my cellar in there, but for now, this is what it looks like.

Beautiful I do love the snow globe!