PDA

View Full Version : Vintage gold cash register/green curtain changing rooms..

madeleinexo
04-23-11, 05:57 AM
Sorry in advance if this has been talked about before but I didn't seem to find it asked anywhere.
Upon visitng other boutiques I have noticed these vintage looking gold cash registers and greenish colored curtain changing rooms. I thought maybe they were unlocked for higher levels but I had more levels than they did.. Does anyone know where we get them? Are they gifts from one of the mystery items? Thanks, girls! xoxoxo

talyon
04-23-11, 07:05 AM
Sorry in advance if this has been talked about before but I didn't seem to find it asked anywhere.
Upon visitng other boutiques I have noticed these vintage looking gold cash registers and greenish colored curtain changing rooms. I thought maybe they were unlocked for higher levels but I had more levels than they did.. Does anyone know where we get them? Are they gifts from one of the mystery items? Thanks, girls! xoxoxo

Yes u acquire them from the mystery box and others in egg.

driftboutique
04-23-11, 11:14 AM
Yes u acquire them from the mystery box and others in egg.

Egg? When was there an egg?

Rachael98
04-24-11, 04:32 PM
Egg? When was there an egg?

It should have come in the free weekly Easter update. Check the AppStore!

driftboutique
04-24-11, 07:42 PM
I have the most recent FS update, with no egg. What are the egg items? I haven't seen any unfamiliar items in my neighbors' shops but perhaps I missed them... 

charmschool
04-24-11, 10:06 PM
I also have not received any eggs.
As far as I know, there has been only 1 update since the release, no?

TheFluffySlipper
04-24-11, 10:15 PM
There was no egg in FS ... only the magic box.

charmschool
04-24-11, 10:35 PM
I see. Thanks for the confirmation. Then what is up with this egg business?

There was no egg in FS ... only the magic box.

TheFluffySlipper
04-25-11, 04:03 AM
I see. Thanks for the confirmation. Then what is up with this egg business?

The egg is an Easter themed prize box in a couple of the other games. It works the same as the magic box.

People are probably just getting confused between games ... I know I do 

driftboutique
04-25-11, 07:24 AM
The egg is an Easter themed prize box in a couple of the other games. It works the same as the magic box.

People are probably just getting confused between games ... I know I do 

I was thinking that might be the case, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on any egg action 

Rockinkitten
05-01-11, 02:08 AM
I have seen people with 3 or 4 green changing rooms, 2 vintage cash registers and 3 or 4 magazine tables. does that mean they spent hundreds of gems on the magic boxes? Do you ever get more than one item in a magic box? They seem really bad value if you have to buy them all with real money... Love the items though! Wish we could just buy them with lots of coins..