PDA

View Full Version : Going for the Bullseye Event + New Tree House Prizes - 2020 Nov 27

Paul__
11-27-20, 04:55 PM
Going for the Bullseye Event + New Tree House Prizes iOS Only

Learn more information about Piper's Tree House:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88922-Farm-Story-2-Farm-Activities-and-Features-Guide&p=1247865&viewfull=1#post1247865

New Tree House Prizes (limited time)

Going for the Bullseye Event (15 days)
Win any 3 grand prizes in Piper's Tree House and win a Golden Buffalo pet!

TwixAndScones
11-28-20, 02:13 AM
I'm confused I threw about 3 darts and got one of the collectibles from it, but it didn't count?

Are you supposed to actually win a full game of the dart game?

judyandthecat
11-28-20, 02:47 AM
I'm confused I threw about 3 darts and got one of the collectibles from it, but it didn't count?

Are you supposed to actually win a full game of the dart game?

I think it means three grand prizes but I could be wrong.

Paul__
11-28-20, 12:26 PM
I think it means three grand prizes but I could be wrong.

Yes it is three grand prizes.

TwixAndScones
11-28-20, 01:09 PM
Yes it is three grand prizes.

Can someone explain it in a more easier way (for me to understand) what "grand prizes" mean?

I'm still a bit confused.

Lapetshop7
11-28-20, 05:19 PM
It's the pets or decorations being offered to win.. Do you see the picture posted somewhere above with pets and decorations in the picture? You have to win three of those to get the buffalo pet.

Can someone explain it in a more easier way (for me to understand) what "grand prizes" mean?

I'm still a bit confused.

TwixAndScones
11-28-20, 05:28 PM
It's the pets or decorations being offered to win.. Do you see the picture posted somewhere above with pets and decorations in the picture? You have to win three of those to get the buffalo pet.

Yeah I did, I guess it didn't make sense to me at first. It probably seems like something I should've known without asking. But thanks for the helping me.

I probably won't win the Buffalo. But I'm fine with that! It's not a flytrap so it isn't a loss for me at least.

Paul__
12-14-20, 10:51 PM
Ok guys it looks like since this event is now over the prizes have been reverted back to the previous Tree House Prizes.