PDA

View Full Version : Slight lagging problem

mharjrae
04-23-11, 02:31 AM
There was a slight lagging problem when u tap on your gift on the catalogue menu.
It takes a bit of seconds before u put it on to the counter or a rack.
Is it just me or anyone has this kind of slight problem?
Thanks for your feedback!

TheFluffySlipper
04-24-11, 02:10 AM
No this happens to me a lot. Sometimes it's a few seconds, sometimes it's about 15-20 seconds. I'm on iPhone 3 and have wondered if maybe the older phone just doesn't process it as quickly. What device are you playing on?

Rachael98
04-24-11, 04:36 PM
No this happens to me a lot. Sometimes it's a few seconds, sometimes it's about 15-20 seconds. I'm on iPhone 3 and have wondered if maybe the older phone just doesn't process it as quickly. What device are you playing on?

No, no. I don't play FS, but it does on most of the stories. My iPod is the top-of-the-range 4thGeneration so it's nothing to do with the device. I think it just needs a bit of time to register. Maybe TL will try to find us a fix, but 'lag' as it was called (though technically it isn't) might not be fix-able because it's because of scripts. If it's overloaded with them, it takes more time. But the scripts are necessary!

MissCeara
04-24-11, 06:48 PM
This game is incredibly slow. It really needs optimization. Not only what you mention, but the neighbor menu is almost impossible to scroll through, as it stutters constantly.

Also, the order menus drop painfully slow. I can fill 14 ovens in BS or RS in less than half the time that I can place an equal number of orders in FS because the menus drop so slowly. I counted one time and after you tap "order" there can be a lag of up to 10 seconds on the old clothing. It seems to be faster with the newer clothing, however. Regardless, this makes it nigh impossible and thoroughly unenjoyable to do continuous rounds of 1 minute orders, as the lag is just too frustrating to wait through.