PDA

View Full Version : 2 Birthday Dragons?

deamon506
11-22-20, 10:09 PM
So, I somehow have 2 birthday dragons and I have no idea how since they were acquired by leaderboard points and have expired. I was going to disenchant one of them and noticed I can?t. Is that an intentional mechanic? I feel like they should be able to be traded lol

mymonta
11-24-20, 12:42 PM
So, I somehow have 2 birthday dragons and I have no idea how since they were acquired by leaderboard points and have expired. I was going to disenchant one of them and noticed I can?t. Is that an intentional mechanic? I feel like they should be able to be traded lol

We got one in an event some time ago - I think for DS's 7th birthday, and then we just got one by reaching a certain milestone in the last leaderboard.

Some dragons can't be traded. This is intentional on S8's part, I believe, but I don't know why. It is interesting to me that this particular dragon can't be d/c since it is just yellow/green. Somewhere around here we have a thread on other dragons that can't be d/c. I know that Neo Rose is one of them.

mymonta
11-24-20, 12:45 PM
Here is the link to the previous discussion: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?110390-Dragons-That-Can-t-Be-Traded-For-Essence&highlight=can%27t+traded+essence