PDA

View Full Version : Confirm use of gems

WillowBluff
11-17-20, 02:38 PM
All items appreciated. But the BEST GIFT OF ALL would be a CONFIRMATION prompt BEFORE USING GEMS! Every other game I play does this. I carelessly, accidentally spent all the gems I saved for expansion during this last goal, not the first time. PLEASE consider this gift to your players! XOXOX

escapeddad
01-17-21, 11:56 AM
Totally agree on this, have done that my self

njm68
02-20-21, 06:39 PM
All items appreciated. But the BEST GIFT OF ALL would be a CONFIRMATION prompt BEFORE USING GEMS! Every other game I play does this. I carelessly, accidentally spent all the gems I saved for expansion during this last goal, not the first time. PLEASE consider this gift to your players! XOXOX

Agree! I wasted so many gems this week because I hit the mystery crate button.

norywalker
12-27-21, 02:11 AM
Yes this happened to me several times, latest just a few days ago. I was clicking past all the pop-ups when going back into the game, and apparently spent 24 gems on a crate because I clicked one too many times. And to top it off, I don?t know which crate it was, or where the items went!

SpiritWind00
12-27-21, 04:26 PM
Closing duplicate thread. This thread can be used to request this feature. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?27916-Gem-Confirmation