PDA

View Full Version : ❄️ Post Your Holiday Wish Lists Here! ❄️

pixiegamer
11-12-20, 01:37 AM
Hi everyone!

With the holidays coming up, what items would you like to see brought back during seasonal sales?

Whether it's furniture items, older decor, or box prizes; or discounts on boxes/existing items/expansions, please post below what you'd like to see on sale :) Pictures of items are highly encouraged. Happy posting!

https://image.freepik.com/free-vector/red-sale-price-tag-style-banner-design-template_1017-27328.jpg

Note: this thread is for existing items in the game only. If there's something new you'd like to see come to Bakery Story, please post your ideas in the Theme Suggestions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?55345-Bakery-Story-Theme-Suggestions) thread. Please also note that while suggestions will be taken into account, it is ultimately at the Storm8 Staff's discretion as to what actually comes on sale at the time the sale(s) go(es) live.

makaylajohn
11-12-20, 10:48 AM
Please, please, please storm8 give us one good thing to hold on to in this nightmarish year...please let us unlock old goals with diamonds. I beg you!
Discounts on expansion and boxes would be nice. Water tables!!

kimmy42
11-12-20, 01:28 PM

charaekin
11-12-20, 01:57 PM
All Halloween, autumn and Christmas items. Weve gotten a few items released here and there the last few years. Last years autumn and Black Friday sales for Bakery story were terrible. I would like to see a massive sale for all items being that 2020 has been such a tough year and the sales here haven’t been the greatest. Especially for us newer players who would like to get those things sold in past years sales.

Francys08
11-12-20, 02:03 PM
Please bring these decorations if possible:

Glamor Floor 57354

Live Band 57358

Jazz Drummer 57359

Standing Bassist 57360

Trumpet Player 57361

Christmas recipes like Gingerbread Cake, Christmas Cake and please unlock the Mince Pie from the Easy Oven.

kayjco2
11-12-20, 03:18 PM
I wish they all could be California girls.

Also GEM DISPENSERS!!!!

And cute Christmas decorations of traditional red and green with hints of white and an itty bitty smidge of gold.

TwixAndScones
11-12-20, 05:41 PM
I'd like old goal items to be released, specifically flower type items to be released again. I'm currently in the process of doing a flower shop theme in honour of my late aunt, and would like any/all flower items I can possibly get.

My wish list.

Fields of Flowers

Orchid Collection

Flower Bed

While yes, I was playing whilst some of these items were offered and even have the flower bed on a different bakery, I wasn't really playing my TwixAndScones account at the time. At least not actively, so I don't have any of these items there. Which is the bakery I want them on to complete said design.

Random things that I also want.

Sparkling Pink Tile

Fall Leaves Tile

Lilliepaddd
11-12-20, 06:39 PM
Release locked stoves, maybe more expansions.

cgags13
11-12-20, 08:55 PM
I would like gem dispensers.

Also release Christmas decor prior to Christmas.... so we are not still working on Christmas goals when Christmas is over. Thank you ❤️

TwixAndScones
11-12-20, 08:56 PM
and the sales here haven?t been the greatest. Especially for us newer players who would like to get those things sold in past years sales.

I see your point with the newer players not having stuff from years past, but I'd actually wager and say that it's been better for newer players compared to older players in terms of recent sales. So I respectfully disagree.

People who have played for more than a year to even two years (if not longer) have almost all of the stuff, if not all the stuff they keep offering in recent sales for the past two years. Where newer players still have some new stuff to buy from the sales. Because for older players, they don't have anything new to really buy when sales hit. It's been all the same.

So let's hope for older and newer players' sakes, they actually offer something better than what they have been offering lately.

---
more requests.

I'd like to see some Christmas items from years past.

Specifically the Elf Bake Shop and the Hockey Penguin.

Italy Cake

Truffle Chair

Rose Column

cgags13
11-12-20, 09:01 PM
I would like new items to appear at the beginning, rather than so far down when searching.

Also when using discontinued items, I would like to be able to display the item without having to go back thru the list of items again to get a 2nd one.

stripesbakery1
11-13-20, 05:23 AM
I would like to have back some classic CHRISTMAS items. There were times when I couldn't play the goals, because I was too busy. So it would be great to see for example the Titan Tannenbaum or some old tables and chairs which are not avaiable at the moment. If its possible, it would be great to purchase more items with coins not with gems.

therainbowscafe
11-13-20, 06:57 AM
Would love too see all the recipes in the Candy Cane Maker unlocked! I havent had the opportunity to complete the goal years ago so 3 recipes are locked for me. Tiles and Wallpapers sale would be great (those that cost gems, maybe halve the prize), the Holiday Table, Minty Tree, Mrs Claus,Reindeer mailbox, holiday counters would be awesome to see back in the sale

Natasha_07
11-13-20, 09:53 AM
Thank you for the thread!

- Lollipop center

- Mahjong table

- Fireworks display

- Birthday presents (Birthday Box, I hate clowns & already have 1 trying for this item)

- Mint Tree (Candy Box)

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o618/rhapbap/64624501ea807b81db8bff8b4f9ddb14.jpg

- All items from the Holiday Box for individual purchases

https://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/pcabral031/04499479_zpsgxj1djx1.jpg (https://s1379.photobucket.com/user/pcabral031/media/04499479_zpsgxj1djx1.jpg.html)

https://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/pcabral031/bakery_story-2011-10-09-10-03-01_zpsegessktj.jpg (https://s1379.photobucket.com/user/pcabral031/media/bakery_story-2011-10-09-10-03-01_zpsegessktj.jpg.html)

- Winterland, cookie snowmen (Winter Gift)

- Santa's hat cake (Christmas Present 2012)

https://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h400/yana_ma/BakeryStory/43f8bcb35526d44dbaadfd6ee71c4153.jpg

- North Pole Express

https://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h400/yana_ma/BakeryStory/0fc8a526a137888b6e6e27d876d78283.jpg

arilexiana
11-13-20, 11:21 AM
Please do goals with frappe fountain and coffee machine or make it possible to purchase locked appliances

Please provide an opportunity to pay with coins or gems to open locked recipes on machine that we own

geordieprogman
11-13-20, 11:44 AM
Could we have Malefic Manor and the North Pole Express please? I can't think of anything else but I may be back. :)

TheLegendKid08
11-13-20, 12:01 PM
57408 57409 57410

57411 57412

Gem dispenser

Cupid corner booth

Elf bake shop and Reindeer Mailbox

Royal booth

Christmas foods

Duck Fountain

Classic Thanksgiving and Christmas decorations

christmascandy1
11-13-20, 01:19 PM
\
I w love to be able to have almost like a swap meet where u could trade diamonds or actually trade like ovens ..i have been wanting to buy the sheep (easter) oven forever..i have been playing this game over 18 years,,,plz hear us (older) girls and guys out!!
57389[/QUOTE]

EdiiLouise
11-13-20, 02:07 PM
Elf bake shop

arilexiana
11-13-20, 07:57 PM
Yes Gem dispenser please

luincristiel
11-13-20, 09:11 PM
All items out of all boxes/ cates, including 1st prizes which have been offered as side goal prizes

Bakerbettym
11-14-20, 12:24 AM
Hi everybody! I'd love to see 2 things happen: a really substancial discount on expansions (it would be really sweet if we could buy any expansion, not going one by one too); and an old goal appliances sale (I really want the pampered oven!). Please please, pretty please!!! :-)

Sebsmommy15
11-14-20, 01:59 AM
All I want as another gem dispenser! As for decor, hopefully some new “old” ones I don’t already have. Been playing for over 6 years.

prettybakery3
11-14-20, 01:59 PM
So I was looking at last year's Christmas sale and this is what I would love to see again:

Also, not holiday related but I would like to buy some of these:

and the TURQUOISE DOOR (could not find a picture)

Restaurant4576
11-14-20, 05:37 PM
Gem machines
Recipes Roasted Goose, Cherry Muffins and Brawny Muffins.
Holiday decorations

Sprinklessweettreats
11-14-20, 06:59 PM
I really want the yeti waiter!

Daengel
11-14-20, 07:56 PM
I missed these previous goals so I'd love to have chance to get them pls!

LightAndLove83
11-15-20, 06:05 AM
I?d like to see the gem dispenser brought back for Black Friday. They offered it 4 or 5 years ago back and then again about a year or so ago during a sale, but then took it back. Talk about savage! I had spent $1000?s on this game and was highly disappointed when they chose to do that. I?d spend stupid money if they would bring it back.

Another thing that might be nice, is to have old goals from the earlier days of the game, brought back. Newer players would enjoy this, and older players who may have missed those goals, for whatever reason, would then have a chance to either play the goal, or take a break till the next goal, as some players feel inundated with goals at this point. Maybe just offering prizes from those goals, to be up for purchase, would be nice. Either way.

Also, I?ve played this game for 8 years and realized, in all that time, I don?t have a lot of holiday stuff. For those of us with larger bakeries, there just isn?t enough to decorate with, when it comes to the holidays. So, more holiday goodies would be nice.

AinoDK
11-15-20, 09:24 AM
More expansions please. It's been aged and I'm desperate for more space

kimmy42
11-15-20, 03:09 PM
Chinese Tea Set
Lantern
New Year Scroll
Jade Vase
Antique Display
Mini Dragon Statue
Pagoda Cake

vanillalatte101
11-16-20, 06:16 AM
North Pole express!

MamaFoodie
11-16-20, 08:41 AM
Please bring back old stoves and unlock them. So many recipes I don?t have.

bezczelnyguy
11-17-20, 08:20 AM
I'm here just for frappe fountain and coffee machine, or one sale for locked appliances.

WillowBluff
11-17-20, 02:37 PM
All items appreciated. But the BEST GIFT OF ALL would be a CONFIRMATION prompt BEFORE USING GEMS! Every other game I play does this. I carelessly, accidentally spent all the gems I saved for expansion during this last goal, not the first time. PLEASE consider this gift to your players! XOXOX

TwixAndScones
11-17-20, 04:23 PM
Pumpkin Patch and Red Wagon

Fruit Fountain

Snowman And Stuffed Penguin

Curling

ForeverSmall
11-18-20, 12:00 AM
Christmas themed cash register
Christmas doors
Floor tiles that actually look like snow (like in RS)
Snowy tree wallpaper
Christmas windows
Unlock previous Christmas goal appliances & recipes
A giant sale with loads of decorations both large & small... ... BEFORE Christmas arrives 😉

therainbowscafe
11-18-20, 07:17 AM
Christmas themed cash register
Christmas doors
Floor tiles that actually look like snow (like in RS)
Snowy tree wallpaper
Christmas windows
Unlock previous Christmas goal appliances & recipes
A giant sale with loads of decorations both large & small... ... BEFORE Christmas arrives 😉

Such great ideas, the Christmas themed cash register would be so dreamy! Oh and ditto, would be great to have all of this before the holidays!

I agree with @TwixAndScones kindly bring back the lovely Pumpkin Patch pretty please

MamaFoodie
11-19-20, 08:50 AM
Sale on locked appliances without asking for neighbors to send parts.

AnnirasSweets
11-19-20, 04:27 PM
Top things I'd love to see in the Holiday Sales this year:
1. New expansions - and please, can they be reasonably priced?
2. Sale on Appliance Slots
3. More box items listed for sale individually
4. Relisted Locked/Removed Appliances

sugarie4
11-20-20, 12:37 PM
Please unlock these appliances
Fruit chocolate dip
Winter wonder oven
Winter oven
Winter wedding oven
Winter frost oven
Rose oven
Frozen Banana Stan
Summer icebox
Frosty Freezer
Patisserie oven
Frappe Fountain
Choco love oven

����Jade vase
����Truffle chair (been wanting this for so long)

kurozatou
11-21-20, 01:36 AM
You don't get everything from your wish list, so it's better to dump everything on.

Off the top of my head〜TITAN TANNENBAUM! 57507 Yeah, yeah, I know it's a final goal prize from like 2016, so it's still in-the-middle-recent-ish and if they were to release a goal item, it should be something older like, say, Winter Wedding (I'd love that too!). But they released more recent holiday final goal prizes like Reindeer Centerpiece and Shimmery Partygoers, so I'd love to see the same for Titan Tannenbaum. It could also be a short or side goal prize. That's cool too.

In the pic, there's also North Pole Express. Yep, we totally need that. I also would like to see the reindeer family back in here. 57508 Look at their faces, begging to be re-released!

Next, Lighted Pillars. Pretty common, see them a lot in holiday sales, so please let them stay as a staple! I swear I'll horde as much as I can buy.

For tables, I'd love to see Gingerbread, Snow Globe, and Gift Wrap Tables!

Next— Okay, fine. I have a long list. I would itemize more decor, but honestly they're mostly from boxes and crates. I'm okay if they don't show up on shop, but I'd love to see another mass 50%-off sale on holiday crates! I've been saving up for that. On the side, it would be nice to see the good ol' Gem Dispenser and Mighty appliances back too.

Edit:

Okay, so I went back to gather more ahahaa.
Tiles and Wallpaper: 575095751057511

kurozatou
11-21-20, 01:53 AM

Aaand then, I forgot about Holly tables. I know they're never on sale, but I can be hopeful ahahaa. 57513

And then last one, Chocolate Fountain. I need me some chocolate! I didn't realize they removed it already ;-; 57514

Okay, hehe. That's that. I'm done. I dumped it all.

dunnaway52
11-21-20, 05:56 AM
I would like to see some of the old ovens come back like yuletide candy maker winter wonder oven harvest candy maker santa`s oven also bring back ginerbread land

seesters
11-21-20, 06:22 AM
All of them!

DawnLovesDD
11-22-20, 12:02 AM
My overall suggestion would be to release every single fall/thanksgiving and winter/christmas/new years item EVER put out and leave it there until March to allow us all to be able to get them. During each season, all items ever available to be placed in catalogue, and then replaced with next season/holiday immediately after.
I think EVERY oven should be in the catalogue. Why does it matter if a goal was done for it. Let us have ALL recipes from every oven. There is no reason to hold back. This would make everyone happy.
I think every table, chair, wall decor, wallpaper, and floor should be made available also at all times. Again, they would benefit from everyone buying them.

Ovens:
Fall-Turkey Oven, Fall Oven, Hay Bale Fountain, and Cornucopi Oven - with ALL recipes included
Winter- I want these ovens more than anything: SNOWMAN OVEN AND SNOWMAN FOUNTAIN - Top choice with ALL recipes included
Winter/Christmas I also want these ovens: Santas Oven, Candy Cane Maker, Marzipan, Winter Wonder Oven, Yuletide Candy Maker, Yuletide Oven, Winter Wedding Oven, Winter Frost Fountain, Santas Shop Fountain, Santas Shop Oven

Fall Tables/Chairs:
Leaf Table, Fall Leaves, Autumn Table, Thanksgiving, and Tri-Leaf
Leaf Chairs, Fall Leaves, Duo Leaf, Thanksgiving

Fall Wall Decor:
Autumn Window, Turkey Wall Lamp, Turkey Wreath, Turkey Door, Fall Windows, Acoustic Autumn

Fall Floor Decor:
Bakesgiving Cornucopia, Turkey Cupcakes, Pile Of Leaves, Pilgrim Vase, Playful Leaves, Fall Tree, Gobble Divider, Lodge Fireplace, Autumn Foliage, Autumn Couch, Autumn Garden, Leaf Couch, Log Couch, Turkey Float, Leaf Lantern, Fall Breads, Fall Baker

Winter Tables/Chairs:
Snowman Table & Chair, Christmas Table and Chair, Snow Globe Table and Chair, Snowy Table and Chair, Frost Table and Chair, Holiday Table and Chair, Snowflake Table and Chair, Gingerbread Table & Chair, Santas Shop Table and Chair, Frosted Branches Table and Chair, Winter Wedding Table and Chair, Iced Crystal Table and chair, Xmas Light Table and Chair, Light Table and Chair, Ornament Chair, Snowball Table and Chair, Candy Cane Table adn Chair, Gift Wrap Table and Chair, Candy Table and Chair, Icicle Table and Chair, Ice Table and Chair, Santas Hat Chair, Gingerbread Stool (old), Shimmery Silver Table and Chair (keep in catalog), Cranberry Party Table and Chair (keep in catalog), Holly Table and Chair, Time table and chair

Winter Wall Decor: Gingerbread Sconce, Frost Door, Lantern, New Years Scroll, Snow Flake Mirror, Candy Clock, Navy Blue Door, Express Sign, Cranberry Lantern, Christmas Menu, Christmas Door, Lodge Door, Jingle Bell Wreath, Noel Lights, Frost Window, Home Sweet Home, Ginger Bread Clock, Bear Log Clock, Mistletoe, White Owl, NYE Balloon, NYE Crazy Confetti, White Wreath, Snowy Branch Lantern, Reindeer Wreath

Winter Floor Decor: Sparkling Fountain, Sled Penguin, Comet, Vixen, Dancer/Prancer, Ginger Claus, Snowman Baker, Snowball Fight, Winter Display, Elf Bake Shop, Beary Happy New Year, Giant Candy Cane, Teddy Bear, Holiday Waitress, Giant Ornament, Candy Cane Fountain, Ice Couch, Winter Proposal, Large Crystal, Mrs Claus, Penguin Cake, Reindeer Penguin, Santas Grotto, Elf Dolls, Snowman Tree, Reindeer Centerpiece, Stack of Gifts, Santas Workshop, Snowy Divider, Gingerbread Baker, Lit Trees, Magic of Christmas, Love Ice Sculpture, Big Buddy, Ice Skating, Santa Cake Display, Santas Hat Cake, Snow Couple, Romantic Skate, Ice Fireplace, Holiday Bear, Holiday Balloon, Candy Cane fence, Tiered Winter Cake, Little Helper, Santa's Workshop, Pinecone Pedestal, Gingerbread Baker, Magic of Christmas

Misc Decorations (keep in catalog permanently): Urban Palms, Garden Cake, Glow Tree, Sundae Sofa, Ice Cream Sofa, Turquoise Candy Display, Turquoise Pottery Cabinet,Victorian Seat, Lotus Fountain, Barista Counter, Swiss Chocolate Display, Cozy Couch Decoration, Rose Gold Couch, Rose Gold Fountain, Rose Gold Planter, Rose Gold Divider, Party Hazel Decoration, Shimmery Bouquet, Bakers Square, Dessert Castle, Book Club Meeting, Ice Cream Stack, Verdant Display, Amethyst Lounge, Amethyst Cake Display, Fairy Kitchen, Blossom Topiary, Amethyst Fountain, Duck Fountain, Bubble Contest, Warm Fire, Gelato Machine, Gladiolus Date, Spring Sectional, Bakers Corner, Bakers Display, Pastel Lounge, Coffee Shop, Amethyst Pair, Cake Delivery Cake Pop Bouquet, Mini Ferris Wheel, Water Garden, Amethyst Cookies, Artsy Piano, Antique St Lamp, Spring Sectional,

Misc Tables and Chairs (Keep in Catalog) - Sidewalk Table and Chair, Tartan Table, Sweet Blue Table and Sweet Pink Chair, Cheesecake Table, Whipped Cream Chair, Table of Heart Table, Daffodil table, Tulip Chair, Daisy Table, White Lattice stool, Sweetheart Table and Chair, Marble Trend Table and Chair, White Wicker Chair, Bistro Chair, Amethyst Petals Table and Chair, Red Rose Table and Chair, Shimmery Silver Table and Chair, Cranberry Party Table and Chair, Parisian Picnic Chair, Mint Chocolate Chair, Loves Me Table and Chair, Holly Table (Peach),

Misc Wall Decor: Hanging Ivy, Lodge Door, Amethyst Heart, Turquoise Door, Teacup Clock

Misc Ovens to Bring Back and Leave in Catalog: Frappe Fountain, Coffee Machine, Frozen Banana Stand, Bow Fountain, Import Ice Creamery, Anti Griddle, Prismatic Oven, Opalescent Machine, Flag Stove, Firework Oven,Candy Hatchery, Fondue Fountain, Choco Love Oven, Grand Slam Oven, Ballpark Oven, Whip Fountain, Artsy Icebox, Garden Oven, Old Brick Oven, Fudge Station, Royal Oven, Fairy Tale Oven, Gourmet Soda Machine, Frosty Freezer, Musical Drink Machine, Rose Oven, Truffle Maker, Fruit Chocolate Dip, Summer Icebox, Octob Oven, Hallo Oven, Parfait Potion

joeybasenji
11-22-20, 07:49 AM
Holiday wishlist

snowman table. Snowman chair in both bakery story and restaurant story.
These are true xmas items. Please give them in bakery story as well!

Also the gem dispenser. It was given in a sale before but taken away shortly after buying it without warning this was so unfair.

lacatedral1
11-23-20, 11:56 PM
Magic of Christmas
All reindeer's (Rudolph, Blitzen, Comet, Cupid, Dancer, Prancer, Dasher, & Donner
Light-up Christmas tree
Elf shop
Titan Tannenbaum
White elephant
Santa's grotto

Piles of presents

I also would love non-Christmas items like
-Truffle chairs
-Jack-o-lantern patch

- la catrina
-ofrenda
-calavera mariachi

charaekin
11-24-20, 02:21 PM
I see your point with the newer players not having stuff from years past, but I'd actually wager and say that it's been better for newer players compared to older players in terms of recent sales. So I respectfully disagree.

People who have played for more than a year to even two years (if not longer) have almost all of the stuff, if not all the stuff they keep offering in recent sales for the past two years. Where newer players still have some new stuff to buy from the sales. Because for older players, they don't have anything new to really buy when sales hit. It's been all the same.

So let's hope for older and newer players' sakes, they actually offer something better than what they have been offering lately.

---
more requests.

I'd like to see some Christmas items from years past.

Specifically the Elf Bake Shop and the Hockey Penguin.

Italy Cake

Truffle Chair

Rose Column

I understand where your coming from. I guess what we really need is some new content.

TwixAndScones
11-24-20, 02:54 PM
I understand where your coming from. I guess what we really need is some new content.

Now that I can get behind and agree on! We really do.

charaekin
11-24-20, 04:02 PM
Snow and icy tiles would be wonderful. How about some snowy trees like Restaurant story? Oh and and all the reindeer!

lacatedral1
11-25-20, 01:14 PM

lacatedral1
11-25-20, 01:15 PM

four_arts29
11-25-20, 11:34 PM
I'd like to have more of coffee display pieces and some big displays!.

four_arts29
11-25-20, 11:37 PM
These 2 also i would like to have!

vnswift
11-26-20, 04:35 AM
I?ve been playing for 12 years! I need some new content!! And can we please categorize our stuff when scrolling? It takes me days to decorate bc I have to go through 17 tabs to get to my stuff

Hi everyone!

With the holidays coming up, what items would you like to see brought back during seasonal sales?

Whether it's furniture items, older decor, or box prizes; or discounts on boxes/existing items/expansions, please post below what you'd like to see on sale :) Pictures of items are highly encouraged. Happy posting!

https://image.freepik.com/free-vector/red-sale-price-tag-style-banner-design-template_1017-27328.jpg

Note: this thread is for existing items in the game only. If there's something new you'd like to see come to Bakery Story, please post your ideas in the Theme Suggestions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?55345-Bakery-Story-Theme-Suggestions) thread. Please also note that while suggestions will be taken into account, it is ultimately at the Storm8 Staff's discretion as to what actually comes on sale at the time the sale(s) go(es) live.

Kbcabc
11-26-20, 07:37 AM
My holiday wish (and perhaps many others from what I have read on various forum threads) would be to include in the game and ability to unlock (with gems, etc.) all of the locked goal items for each player's game. I have seen many posts that people would pay real money for this and I am definitely one of them. This company could make so much money from doing this so I can't understand why it hasn't happened yet. PLEASE consider designing a way to incorporate this into the game play. I am EAGER to spend money to get this in return.

cadreamer
11-26-20, 09:34 AM
I wish Storm8 would reduce the number of parts needed to build appliances in the 15-day goals. Requiring 72 parts for the second appliance is obnoxious!

pixiecorpse11
11-26-20, 09:43 AM
I want them back. Even goal items that was not unlocked. I hope it's possible to get the item even if we havent completed a previous goal. Hope we get the chance to acquire items from the past goals.

geordieprogman
11-26-20, 10:19 AM
One last one from me please. Is there any chance of getting the carousel please? Thank you

creppyrainbow
11-26-20, 04:35 PM

butterquest
11-27-20, 03:15 AM
- Gem dispenser
- Coffee dispenser
- Winterland

joeybasenji
11-27-20, 04:12 AM
Snowman table. Snowman chair from rs in bs please

gem dispenser. Ice crate

MamaFoodie
11-27-20, 06:00 AM
Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale

steelersbabyyy
11-27-20, 06:37 AM
I?ve been playing for 12 years! I need some new content!! And can we please categorize our stuff when scrolling? It takes me days to decorate bc I have to go through 17 tabs to get to my stuff

Yes this! It takes me forever to redecorate my bakery because I have to scroll forever.

prettybakery3
11-27-20, 09:13 AM
Yes this! It takes me forever to redecorate my bakery because I have to scroll forever.

Omg!!! Definitely, It might not the the right thread but also for the items that are no longer available to purchase when you place one it takes you back to the first page and it is really annoying!!!!

kob678
11-27-20, 11:13 AM
I'd love to see all of the items from the old *classic* boxes and crates as a separate purchase

scarfnbarf2014
11-27-20, 12:15 PM
Please unlock all the past food items in the different appliances. As a diligent player on both bakery and restaurant story games having played for over 6 years it would be nice to have these items to serve. In a previous version of the game I was given an option to complete goals for a certain number of gems. I cashed in several different challenges and never had them completed and only lost my gems. As it stands I have in the bakery on the basic drink maker and oven 4 items that I have no way to unlock; cranberry cider, mince pie, love muffins, and molten lava cake.

I've downloaded every version of the gamessage since I started playing and these have never unlocked. I'd just like to have all the food items to keep erring gems.

BirdyGirl79
11-27-20, 01:06 PM
Santa's workshop and everything Christmas!

Garden Glow and Garden Glow Tree
https://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/Bakery%20Story%20Garden%20Party/GardenGlow-Copy.jpg

pixiecorpse11
11-28-20, 02:14 PM

pixiecorpse11
11-28-20, 02:21 PM
Please allow other players to buy items that they were not able to unlock from past goals. Since we recently joined the game we didn't have the chance to complete the previous goals or goals from the past now we can't unlock or buy the items from it. Please give us the chance to buy them still and have them unlocked.

pixiecorpse11
11-28-20, 02:29 PM
Please allow new players to purchase goal items even if we haven't unlocked them. Hope we get the chance to do a goal that was already done in the past.

zeldashepard
11-29-20, 09:58 PM
Winter fireplace

Frosted branch table & Winter frost chair (and Snowy table and chair)

Nompombrepe
11-30-20, 09:22 AM
I started playing like in 2013 and there were already like 20 ovens that were locked. Then I stopped playing for like a year or more in 2015 because by then I had already I baked everything I could. Then I started again from cero...and I just counted the ovens that are locked and I have 110. I never spend money. But I would, if the ovens would be unlocked for gems. It's a lost opportunity to make serious $$$. Players have been asking for years, and it's amazing S8 hasn't given in. At least bring them back as 5 day goals and unlock the old recipes in the process. There was a time when it was possible to buy ovens on certain sales...seasonal appliance sales would be amazing. Every sale I hope there might be 1 or 2...but no.... hopefully in 2021 you have a change of heart S8. You have very loyal players...Give a little back.

shanelle1234
11-30-20, 11:51 PM

shanelle1234
12-01-20, 12:05 AM

shanelle1234
12-01-20, 12:05 AM

kob678
12-01-20, 05:43 AM
hoping for a decent christmas sale now, with lots of winter stuff (especially from past years). also new expansions would be great, 4-5 at least.

aeb1961
12-01-20, 06:17 AM
Bring back Anything gingerbread please!! House, tree reindeer, welcome elf, street lamp etc.

minanamisakura
12-03-20, 12:07 AM
please give us more time for goals and bring back old ovens, please

sweetpea6645
12-03-20, 05:30 AM
Winter Night and the Snowy Tables and the Snow Globe chairs ANYTHING n EVERYTHING that's WINTER, ICY and SNOWY... SNOWY FLOOR TILES.. I need to have these for my decorations please you guys didn't release it last year release it this year.... PLEASE.... And COFFEE STUFF

LightAndLove83
12-10-20, 08:16 AM
I?d love to see the Holiday Divider out of the Holiday Crate. We don?t really have any Holiday fencing or any shrubbery, (bushes) with snow and/or lights on them. a lot of deco with snow, or ice, but dividers, or rather, more fences and winter shrubbery would be GREAT!

LightAndLove83
12-10-20, 08:20 AM
I want to add that, I really wish they would bring back the weekly updates! Even if it was just over the Holiday months. So October then December would really be nice. Not asking for anything extravagant. Maybe only a few items. Chairs and tables, or plants and animals, or wallpaper and floor tiles? Something! I?ve been playing 8 years and noticed after all that time, I still don?t have a lot of winter/Holiday items.

sugarie4
12-10-20, 02:01 PM
I really hope the Christmas sale is better than the (disappointing) black Friday 'sale'. Also, hoping to see a lot of things that were suggested in this thread 🤞🤞🤞

sweetcolors
12-10-20, 09:27 PM
I would love to have all gingerbread decorations and if we could unlock recipes for ovens we already have.

ladysurvivor
12-11-20, 05:38 AM
I?d love to see the Holiday Divider out of the Holiday Crate. We don?t really have any Holiday fencing or any shrubbery, (bushes) with snow and/or lights on them. a lot of deco with snow, or ice, but dividers, or rather, more fences and winter shrubbery would be GREAT!

Actually more dividers of any kind would be amazing. Simple dividers of varying colors to be used whenever and maybe some taller ones that can more give the illusion of actual walls in our shops. Speaking of dividers, how about corner pieces so we don't have to rig pillars and vases and stuff to close corners in our faux divider "walls?"

geordieprogman
12-11-20, 02:00 PM
Actually more dividers of any kind would be amazing. Simple dividers of varying colors to be used whenever and maybe some taller ones that can more give the illusion of actual walls in our shops. Speaking of dividers, how about corner pieces so we don't have to rig pillars and vases and stuff to close corners in our faux divider "walls?"

And speaking of corners, I would love corners for the water garden. :)

geordieprogman
12-11-20, 02:15 PM
Castle Story has a nice new sale tonight. Are we getting one on Bakery? If so could I request the North Pole Express please? Thank you :)

Candystwingirls
12-11-20, 04:59 PM
Holiday tiles for sure and regular everyday tiles. Our tile variety or solid colour tiles are lacking. I think tiles with little details on them are so busy looking when u zoom out.

I would like to see outdoor winter trees and real ice and snow tiles.We have nice outdoor winter decor but there are important items missing ⬇️

More room dividers, so many doing 3D designs, we need a nice variety of dividers. Not just holiday ones, but also everyday ones.

Its funny how Bakery story doesnt seem to have a santa in a sleigh. (ive only seen the glow/light one). This is Restaurant story's Santa, and now i see the next prize is also a santa in a sleigh. Wish Restaurant story had the same

!!!BIGGEST WISH!!!- So many of us use tables and tiles to make table art/ big pictures using many tables/ and or tiles. We need a variety of colours. Esp primary colours. Please. Coloured tables! Red tables! Coloured tiles
The bakery story tiles are so sad and are lacking. We need some bold solid colour ones. A solid red tile would be amazing

These below are from Restaurant

Thanks for listening!
I hope our sale is soon, i want to buy things and decorate before Christmas

slayer7000
12-12-20, 01:14 PM
I hope we get a sale this Friday (the 18th), or else we won't get it until Christmas day (if they keep up their usual trend of sales being on fridays)

EdiiLouise
12-13-20, 02:34 PM
Does anyone know if we're gonna have a sale? I need tiles, wallpapers and the elves bake shop.

seattlestown
12-17-20, 11:40 AM
Def would pay $50 fo a GEM DISPENSER!! Pleassssse give us a chance to get one! I’ve spent hundreds on BS & RS over the yrs. prob over $1000 since 2011 when I played 4 yrs straight. Now I’m back with 2 bakeries & have already spent over $400 more.

For your loyal paying customers especially who have given S8 thousands of dollars..... PLEASE PLEASE let us have the opportunity to buy a few GEM DISPENSERS! I would gladly pay $200 for 4 :love_heart::love_heart::love_heart:

whatthefarmm
12-17-20, 01:37 PM
Please bring these decorations if possible:

Live Band 57358

Jazz Drummer 57359

Standing Bassist 57360

Trumpet Player 57361

I second the vote for the live band/jazz musicians please!!!
Also the carousel, and would love more Christmas tables, not much selection now.

Alhambra34
12-17-20, 01:42 PM
Please bring back the Light-up tree 🌲
I play this game for years and never had a chance to get it 😞
All I want for Christmas... 😄

sugarie4
12-17-20, 07:37 PM
It would be nice to get the sale before Christmas and not on the day of.

sweet1358
12-18-20, 03:36 AM
My Wishlist:
- Marble trend table
- Marble trend chair
- Rose gold diamonds wallpaper
- Shiny rose gold floor
- Rose gold refreshments
- Trendy couple
- Trendy party
- Pastry hub
- Frozen counter (pink bow)
- Dainty piano
- Princess Carriage

enveeme2
12-18-20, 12:25 PM
I would love to have the crystal piano brought back as a goal prize or available for gems. I missed it the first time around. Been watching for it ever since!
Also the cute carrosel.
Oh yeah, Dear Santa, I’ve been ever so good!

saritadawn
12-18-20, 12:35 PM
My wish is more expansions, free gem videos/ dispenser, ...

Kbcabc
12-18-20, 01:47 PM
My ultimate holiday wish would be for the software to be recoded so that certain level players and higher could access locked goals (and their respective items) by using gems. I would be happy to spend money to have this option available on this game as well as Restaurant Story. Would love to also go through the steps of each unlocked goal albeit with either a longer timer or untimed event. Storm8, please consider this as I am convinced it would boost your revenue on any game that this were implemented. Thanks for having this forum and being open to our suggestions!

geordieprogman
12-18-20, 01:58 PM
It's not looking good for a Christmas sale now. I think it would have been tonight if they were having one. Oh well :(

AnnirasSweets
12-18-20, 02:28 PM
It's not looking good for a Christmas sale now. I think it would have been tonight if they were having one. Oh well :(

In fairness, usually BS/RS sales are released much later than the other s8 games - I'm still expecting to get a sale. I'm not giving up hope for one until midnight on December 31, lol.

geordieprogman
12-19-20, 07:43 AM
In fairness, usually BS/RS sales are released much later than the other s8 games - I'm still expecting to get a sale. I'm not giving up hope for one until midnight on December 31, lol.

Yeah that sounds just like the s8 bakery division lol.

sweetpea6645
12-22-20, 01:09 PM
Why isn't team lava releasing all the winter stuff like the wallpapers tables chairs floor tiles etc.... I really want the snowy tiles and the winter night wallpaper I mean like come on this is the second year you're not releasing them I've been playing for so long I keep expanding my bakery and I can't have the wallpapers that I want this is getting really annoying

sugarie4
12-22-20, 01:11 PM
So long for having a Holiday wishlist. We didn't really get anything we wanted.

slayer7000
12-22-20, 01:12 PM
Sadly, pixiegamer doesn?t get to decide which items go on sale :(( I think she?s trying her hardest to relay our wishes to the S8 team with threads like this but when they just don?t listen there?s not much you can do
So long for having a Holiday wishlist. We didn't really get anything we wanted.

sugarie4
12-22-20, 01:21 PM
Sadly, pixiegamer doesn?t get to decide which items go on sale :(( I think she?s trying her hardest to relay our wishes to the S8 team with threads like this but when they just don?t listen there?s not much you can do

I know, I wish that s8 would listen to what the players want

AnnirasSweets
12-22-20, 01:55 PM
Sorry for the delay but the Sale Thread is now up here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111762